[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satyr Abomination Thread #144:Loudly Shitposting Satyrs Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 108

File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
PREVIOUSLY ON THE CRIMES AGAINST NATURE PROGRAM
>>25738819

>What is this thread about?
Half human and half pony/other Equestrian species offspring.
>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.
>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/uBqbm6eq
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d94jlx7pgl5gg34/AABM4w-okI70GyrbCsVNee9Ga?dl=0

Need some proofing done? Or want to throw ideas around?
Add one of the Skypes below!
[NEEDS UPDATING]
>>
First
>>
First for please stop being even more faggoty than we usually are
>>
File: Starburst 6.png (333KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Starburst 6.png
333KB, 700x900px
Witness my selfie!
>>
>>25818423
That's good, Ding. We're proud of you.

>>25818433
Witnessed and checked. Is your brother home?
>>
>>25818441
>ding
>compared to the baby of the family
This hurts. Maybe first is worst.
>>
>>25818441
Yeah, he's got himself in the shower again
I keep telling him, he's gonna get caught with that monster of a toy
>>
This is you right now
>>
>>25818441
How are you even typing right now?

>>25818458
Aw, Misty, first just means you're #1

>>25818468
Ha, gaaay!
>>
How did your young satyr kid react when they met Santa for the first time?
>>
>>25818497
Text-to-speech configurations are a thing
>>25818523
Not well
>>
>>25817179
very nice. If I might continue this trend a little...

Simmer and Broil:
>Gorgon (A hideous snake-woman whose cursed gazed turns people to stone. Is actually depressed, lonely, and victim of asshole divinity.)

>The Gaians (A cabal of shamans and nature spirits from the Everfree who seek to destroy industrial civilization. They have legiy grievances about the disregard for nature's well-being though do take it more than a bit too far)

>Echidna (The mother of all monsters who loves her children dearly and wants revenge for Fizzle's family thoughtlessly murdering her children as a passtime)

>Kimmy and Mera (Wrong place, wrong time, now Simmer and Broil are hunting her because she's a monster therefore die.)

The theme here is: being a 'badass monster hunter' is pointless since what they need to do is sit down and talk with their enemies than keep trying to kill them. Friendship is still magic.
>>
Has there been any photos of Utah posted lately? M.maybe in swim trunks?
>>
>>25818978
>M.maybe in swim trunks?
Nope.
>>
>>25818978
I've seen your nudes
disgusting desu senpai
>>
>>25819539
>desu senpai
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>25818759
I don't think most monsters have the intelligence or sentience to be reasoned with, besides that one manticore and cockatrice that Flutterbutter turned with her animal empathy. Don't we see the Mane Six fend of monsters all the time? And I don't think they would get on Kimmy's bad side since they'd know she was intelligent right away.

But I do like the implications of the twins fighting troubled monsters and questioning whether or not something is truly evil. Maybe the townsfolk's report of a ferocious pony-eater among the hill was overembelished by disdainful rumors of the creature. Maybe the cabal of sorcerors have a point with humanity's more lax approach of stewardship than ponies (though most of them seem to be excellent caretakers and cultivators of the land, so I don't really see a case here). You and I have the same idea using the Mother of Monsters as an archnemisis (mine was Lamashtu). Though I might say that calling their hunting "thoughtless" would be the result of her skewed perspective on the cost of life, she might tempt them with thoughts or visions of what might happen if their bloodlust was left unchecked and question the price of restoring order (yet she would see it as a commendable thing at the very least; even hell has an order). All in all, I like this take on the monster hunting thing. If you're interested I could spout my take on how their enemies would look like.
>>
>>25819550

>he doesn't know about the word filter
>>
>>25819696
Shut up, you piece of krap! I'll have you know I have 300 confirmed shitposts, and I won't stop because of some word filter senpai!
>>
>>25819660
Sure, you can share your ideas, the thread needs content anyway.
>>
>>25819762
W-well we can talk more about my girlfriend. She deserves it, r-right?
>>
>>25819826
How do you stutter with text? I mean really.
>>
Yeah. I'll come back in a few days when you nerds have worked this out of your system.
>>
>>25820111
Nerds? Where?
All nerds should come and hang with me and Pebble.
>>
>>25818556
Did it get better?
>>
Warning, vague Force Awakens spoilers.

>Be Hope
>Come out of Force Awakens with your mom and dad (and several other families)
>Would by hype as fuck except...
>"Aghbluhmanblgu!" Your grown, adult, male father cries in an incoherent babble your mother miraculously understands
>"Honey, it wasn't that bad, they did make some polite nods to the old EU..."
>"FHGUDPSBLAAAAAAAAAA! ABLOO ABLOO!" He screams between sobs
>This is getting embarrassing...
>Oh, great, more human parents are coming up to your father, speaking in the language of sob. "Aghnabagabuuuuuuh!", "Blhehmememenaaah!", and "Egbawa chewie peecha twakka no thranta boonowa, solo!" were all cried out in despair
>You're tired of this shit...
"Can anyone just enjoy something for what it is?"
>Suddenly, everyone is glaring at you
>Including Alex who had been holding Muddle in a Not!Force Choke and beating him with her lightsaber toy
>Including Emma, dressed in a surprisingly good Hutt costume
>"NO!"
"Well, can't blame me for asking."
>You shrug off the nerd rage and decide to get in a quick barb to spite the entire fandom:
"NEEDED MORE DARTH REVAN!"
>You scream and quickly teleport away
>>
Sorry I haven't done much on the rom hack in a while, just have a lot of other stuff going on, but the rom hack is definitely still a thing
>>
File: 1439912624315.png (219KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
1439912624315.png
219KB, 600x709px
>>
God damn these threads are dead right now. Alright, more rogues galleries.

Thistle:
>Katie (Human transfer student. Typical stuck up, rich bitch. Thankfully held back because wealth doesn't actually help her popularity too much when she has the personality of shit.)

>Fairest (bisexual satyr prettyboy who keeps stealing the attention of every guy (or girl) Thistle has interest in. Prone to his shirt inexplicably coming off. Often in trouble with teachers because of it, inexplicable access to unlimited, thornless roses)

>Dinkleberry (An earthpony who seemingly doesn't know Thistle exists and means her no harm, but a lot of his successes and avoided failures tend to come at Thistle's expense or push her down into second place. Considered Thistle's greatest enemy.)

>Tonbo (Playful rival frienemy. Often end up teaming up to tackle tough battles like a twenty page book report on Canterbury Tales.)
>>
>>25820128
Not that I would, but where are the nerds hanging out?
>>
File: 1450068197163.png (283KB, 1437x846px) Image search: [Google]
1450068197163.png
283KB, 1437x846px
>>
Can we stop with the useless namefagging now?
>>
>>25826457
No
>>
>>25826529
Because it's retarded to roleplay as satyrs.
>>
>>25822158
Good to hear.
>>
>>25826457
>>25826560
Let the baby have their bottle. And if you really are that butthurt about it, maybe create something to fill in that echoing void in the thread, perhaps?
>>
>>25826670
Yeah
>>
>>25818523
Who would dress up as Santa?
You? Another human? Or a pony since we're in Equestria?
>>
>>25827374
Pony Santa isn't real!
>>
>>25827536
You made satyr cry.
>>
>>25825778
Does she like belly rubs, or is it sort of a touchy subject for her? Is it like, she'll let you do it and she'll enjoy it, but it's really awkward for her and she'll look away and refuse to make eye contact whilst you're doing it.
>>
Post cutest satyr.
>>
>>25828763
Laika doesnt really enjoy belly rubs since diamond dogs dont belly rub one another and her mother prefers to hug.

She does however enjoy being petted and having her head rubbed. Belly rubs arent even for sexual she just doesnt personally enjoy them. What does get her sexually aroused is when she gets love bites or kisses on her chest and neck area.
>>
File: Popper.png (1MB, 1024x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Popper.png
1MB, 1024x1412px
>>
>>25813368

>that one Sombra satyr dude

I mentioned a while back about wanting Sombra to have a son in addition to the other two, but I didn't really think anyone paid attention to that.

Though I had him, in my mind, more of a benevolent yet iron fisted dictator instead of a true villain. Think along the more positive interpretations of Doom.

But I was also doing my own version of the Umbrum (an offshoot of the Unicorns who became twisted after several generations of exposure to dark magic), and I still have a lot to do in terms development with them as a race (food sources, naming conventions, a bit more on history, etc).

I even decided to borrow some stuff from Tolkein in their development. Even the Satyr in question is named after a song from an album based off the Silmarilleon, and I was planning on quoting a few lines from the song in one story. But all of that is further down the road from where I am now.
>>
>>25830295
I just thought he meant this guy here. The stuff with the Umbrum is cool, but anything with them and that comic leaves a shitty taste in my mouth.
>>25823941
This is cute, I like the more social villains that satyrs have.
>>
>>25830458
Who is that asshole? Who is his parents? Is he Sombra's kid?
>>
>>25830477
It's sort of obvious, isn't it? I just remembered seeing it in the dropbox some time ago, but no one talks about it.
>>
>>25830458

I forgot that picture even existed. He never was given a name, right?

The one I had in mind was Nightfall. He would be the youngest of the three.
>>
>>25830531
I think Scuro would be a better name as I imagine Sombra would want his only son to be named after his Spanish themed heritage.

And is he a straight up edgy bastard like his old man was? Or is he a misunderstood guy who happens to be mean like his old man?

I personally like the idea of ponies shunning or thinking he's evil but he's not. More anti hero imo
>>
>>25830899
Scuro should be in a wheelchair.

His father disowned him, because Scuro HATES staircases.
>>
>>25830899

I liked the name Nightfall, as I said, because it's a reference to a song based from Tolkien's works. Its also the second best song from the particular album it's from. Here's the sing incase anyone is particularly interested in it.

http://youtu.be/hCk-4o2zPs4

Also the lead singer is where the son of Adagio got his name from.

They said they wanted Sombra to be like Sauron, so I figured something from the vein of Tolkien would be pretty cool. But then I realized a direct rip would make no sense if there wasn't a human involved (and in my case, there isn't), so I decided to go for something less direct. Then as I was thinking, it hit me: Nightfall. It fit the darkness theme without sounding overtly edgy or evil, and it kinda grew from there.

He's driven, willing to do just about anything to make sure his vision comes to fruition including kinslaying. What he wants is to make peace with the surface, as the Umbrum are in a state of decline after being underground for so long. They can only upkeep their city, as they lost the ability to create wonders like they used to have. Even then it's slowly eroding, and within a few generations they will suffer from a collapse, and fade without the surface even knowing about it.

Then there are Nightfall's kin. His father who is slowly regaining strength in the caverns beneath the Crystal Palace. Salai, who would continue her father's mad schemes. And Annie, who only cares about the here and now at the cost of the future.

So it's between keeping the status quo, or a faster spiral towards oblivion. And Nightfall believes that the only way to save his race is with ending the hostilities between the Umbrum and the Crystal Ponies.

Their history still has some holes in it, but I have Nightfall as a character somewhat down. Proud, solemn, and a little bit hammy He at one point says "I am Nightfall, I do as I please!
>>
>>25831134
Mmm. Eh.
>>
>>25832244

What's that supposed to mean?
>>
File: Caim_in_bird_form-1.jpg (41KB, 330x363px) Image search: [Google]
Caim_in_bird_form-1.jpg
41KB, 330x363px
>>25819762
Alright, so after many revisions, here's my take on Simmer and Broil's enemies:

>Caim: A large black thrush that carries a sabre. Imprisoned in Taurtarus for his blood and black magic, he escaped to the surface and is currently subjecting both beasts and birds to his dark experiments, twisting their forms into something abberant and monsterous, filled with unholy rage. Adept with sword and sorcery, the twins have tried tracking him down in order to drag him back to Taurtarus, but with a bounty of his experiments in their way and his spellcasting proficiency, it's going to take a lot to bring him in.

>Ichneumon: This hybrid is a mix of a wolf and a mongoose, and is covered head toe in long sharp quills. This extraordinary agile creature hunts down small and adolescent dragons with its quick speed, knife-like claws, and bone crushing jaws, but it's main weapon is the ability to generate electricity all over its body. In doing so, Ichneumon can either shoot out his charged quills and paralyze his target, or channel it into a blast of lightning from its mouth. They're frightened by how ironclad its defenses are and have to rely more on their training and ingenuity as monster hunters rather than their natural enhancements to survive it's onslaughts.

>Mara: Once a proud shieldmaiden in Celestia's army, she was cursed to live as a dullahan and now seeks vengence on the ones who hexed her. She wields the power of necromancy and raises all manners of ghouls, ghosts, and demons to serve in her army. Though sympathetic to her plight, both drakes are often at ends with Mara, as her methods cause havoc to the unlucky settlements in her path. While they can fell the demons and skeletons, their more ethereal enemies need to be dispelled by either Asha or Dawn.

(1/2)
>>
>>25832295
>Skrik: While most dragons are isolationists and are apathetic to the state of other races, a small number of them feel that their apparent superiority is grounds for total global takeover. Skrik, a budding adult dragon, wants to lead a handful of his like-minded fanatics to break into Taurtarus and free Nidhogg the Imprisoned, a primordial dragon that sought the destruction of the world. But with his dwindling numbers, they've shifted focus on taking over territories of land, and require more than a couple of monster hunters to bring them down. The twins, along with their mother and two other experienced hunters, helped bring one of his followers down once after the razing of a village. Skrik absolutely loathes drakes and view them as tainted monstrocities birthed by kin betrayers.

>Lamashtu: The Mother of Monsters, the prime evil herself, she is the source of all monsters, large and small, and public enemy number one of the monster hunters. Rather than raise up scores of monsters to overwhelm the countryside, she plays the long game and prefers to wait out the eventual downfall of modern society. She creates these monsters by the force of corruption and perversion, taking a creature's original form and molding it into whatever she likes. Whatever Caim could accomplish with a lifetime of study, she can do better in just a single week. Though sources vary wildly on her appearence, the consensus described her as a torturing sadist and a masterful seductress. She despises the organization that hunts down her children, but takes delight whenever one wanders into her presence. Most hunters who believed they found her lair are never heard from again, presumed to be either dead, tortured, or turned into a monster themselves. The few that escape (or maybe dumped by Lamashtu) either have their minds or their bodies too broken to talk coherently.

(2/3)
>>
>>25832384
She's never met a satyr before, but she thinks they're a rather adorable specimen, and would be conflicted between keeping them as toys to torture, or slowly start corrupting them into monsters.
(3/3)
>>
File: 1405638954676.jpg (207KB, 432x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1405638954676.jpg
207KB, 432x1191px
>>25830458
Thanks, I figured Thistle isn't some badass action heroine, so she gets more sitcom-like enemies.

>>25830959
>Wheelchair
Tumb-
>Because he hates staircases

Okay, I can get behind this.

>>25832295
>>25832384
>>25832424
Not bad, I like the use of mythology in each of them ranging from Native American, Celtic, Ars Goetia, etc.

The idea of Lamashtu creating some corrupted satyrs too could be an interesting plot concept.

For me though, the big bag of the my satyr-verse setting remained Grogar The Necromancer. (Who I've come to admittedly characterize as like Corypheus in DA:I)
>>
>>25832271
Not him, but I think he means that the backstory and this take on the character is rather lack luster. Even when I was reading it I was basically forcing myself to finish it as it seemed rather uninteresting. I like the idea of him trying to restore relations with the Umbrum and crystal ponies but everything else fell kind of flat. Also, I really dislike him being named Nightfall as that just doesn't roll off the tongue as well as Twilight or sunset. So it adds another level of indifference. Just like Tolkien, I find the written works to be boring and hard to get into and that seems to carry over to this interpretation of Sombras kid known as Nightfall. I do like the idea of him being the youngest tho, seems kind of cute that he's bigger than his older sisters.
>>
>>25832697

It's a work in progress. I'm still toying with a lot of ideas that I need to flesh out. Still quite far down the road with stuff I'm working on now I sat down for an hour yesterday to write and only got through part of my story, and I haven't even proof read what I've got, so you're probably not going to hear about him for a while unless you would like to discuss how to improve him and the ideas and stuff behind him. Plus you can only get so much through with two thousand characters.

>I really dislike him being named Nightfall as that just doesn't roll off the tongue as well as Twilight or sunset

I like it personally, but that's just my opinion. I don't particularly care for Salai or Annie's names, as I never understood where they came from.

>I do like the idea of him being the youngest tho, seems kind of cute that he's bigger than his older sisters.

I had that same idea myself but I don't believe I ever said that here. Sombra was shown to be huge, and while I always considered Unicorn (and Umbrum indirectly) Satyrs to be petite and elf like in build, Nightfall would be one of the exceptions.
>>
>>25832543
Thanks, and I like your take on Grogar as the BBEG in your setting. I tried to based most of their villains using natural predators of the snake (birds, mongeese, other snakes) and highlight their physical weaknesses. But what often hurts them the most is emotional and psychological attacks on their psyche. You can't really swing a sword at insults or your own negative thoughts.
>>
>>25833124

>But what often hurts them the most is emotional and psychological attacks on their psyche.

So you bant them to death?

>You can't really swing a sword at insults or your own negative thoughts.

Says you.
>>
>>25833164
Yes. Slowly, over the course of the year. The ideal villain would be rejection, ostracization from friends, an ousting of a terrible secret, crippling their self-esteem, and prolonged seperation from each other.
>>
>>25833369

That sounds like my own life
>>
File: 1425025496426.jpg (315KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1425025496426.jpg
315KB, 700x1244px
>>25829702
She could pop my cherry any time she likes. I don't have any Cherry Jubilee, so have an unf-tastic Flutterbutter.
>>
What is [Satyr A] getting [Satyr B] for Christmas?
>>
>>25834478
He got her a nice dress. Both keep their feelings hidden when they're in public, but on Christmas day, he decided to kiss her under the mistletoe.
>>
>>25835188
Sounds like Green material for me.
>>
>>25835188
Let me guess, Simmer and Broil?
>>
>>25835486
No. Utah and Petunia
>>
>>25833860
>"Ohhh, baby, you're all dirty. Come, let's take a bath together."
"Mom! I'm fifteen! I don't take baths! I'm a big boy!"
>"Yes, you're momma's big boy."
"Damn straight..."
>"Now come take a shower with me."
"I don't wanna."
>>
>>25835188
Pogo and Alex?
>>
>>25835625
AWWWW. Dorable.
>>
>>25835486
>>25835625
>>25835697

Come on guys, we all know it's really Milk and Salty Coins
>>
>>25835486
Or Presto & Melody. Or Jay & Thorn. Or Cider & Garret. Or Simmer & Blare
>>
>>25835880
>Simmer and Blare
PFFFTAAAAHAHAHA! Aaaahahahaaaa, O-Oh god. That's fucking hilarious man.
>>
>>25834478
Utah
>Gets gun stuff from his human father
>Special bullets from aunt Applebloom
>Law enforcement stuff from his mom (including a spare gun)
>Gets gift basket of Sweet Apple Acres food and drinks from the family (there's gun stuff at the bottom)
>And absolutely HIDEOUS and itchy sweater (and a new holster (it's just as hideous and itchy))
>Darcy gets him gun accessories
>Cider buys him a high quality cleaning kit
>Lil'Mac found for him a a rare knuckle/knife/gun combo weapon
>Scarlet got made a crappy little keychain that's extremely country arts and craftsy
>Everyone else got him MORE gun stuff including new rifles
(except Hope)
>Utah throws everything gun related into the trash and sighs as his Christmas wishlist for some DnD books have gone ignored for the third year in a row

Side note:
>Hope is a shitty gift giver
>She just buys everyone gift cards and magazine subscriptions
>Also tends to get things wrong and give the wrong ones to the wrong people, including but limited too...
>A gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond given to Icarus
>A subscription to Popular Mechanics for Garret
>Snapshot gets a gift card to a Christian Bookstore
>Eventide received a subscription to "Gayboy" Gay pron magazine
>Utah got a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens (he actually loved this and now has a nice flower bed in front of his house. And it's not gun stuff.)
>A gift card to William Sonoma for Muddle (And only 25 bucks)
>Martha Stewart Living subscription to Stormwalker
>Guns and Bullets sub went to Rory (He's now making his own magiguns. God help us all.)
>>
>>25835625
I like this. This works.
>>
>>25836087

>Guns and Bullets sub went to Rory (He's now making his own magiguns. God help us all.)

>Rory becomes the Farnsworth of the Satyrs

I like this more than I should.
>>
>>25836121
welp...
>"Good news, everyone!"
>These were the only words Rory needed to say these days (namely since he made the MIRV Fatman from Fallout real) to clear out the living room of family
>"OH, GOD, RUN! HE'S MADE ANOTHER DOOMSDAY DEVICE!" Glimmer screamed and teleported out.
>Rory's father jumped onto his pony wife's back and they flew out through the window
>Thistle and her mother shoved a bunch of random garbage into Spike's face to turn him into a greed monster strong enough to punch out a wall for all of them to escape
>When the dust settled, Rory waves his hands to repair the damage, flopped onto the couch and finished his sentence: "You're all going to leave me alone in the living room for a few hours while I watch the playboy channel." He said grabbing a box of tissues and lube.
>>
>>25836087
>Petunia sneaks into his room.
>One last gift.
>The latest DnD starter kit and an expansion.
>Utah tears up.
>He didn't get her anything.
>She doesn't mind.
>She just wanted to see him happy.
>>
>>25836194

There's always the dick
>>
File: eyeliner.png (203KB, 922x489px) Image search: [Google]
eyeliner.png
203KB, 922x489px
>>25836081
I like this co-dependent ship, I still think they look good together. Though I admit, I have a fondness of turbulent relationships in general, such as Simmer and Broil., and Utah & Petunia, and even Muddle & Misty.
>>
File: 21882531.png (164KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
21882531.png
164KB, 500x500px
>>25836306
Wait, I meant Muddle and Melody that last one.
>>
>>25836374

I liked Presto and Melody because of the bittersweet aspect of it despite going to every show she physically can, she never has seen his act, but that's me.
>>
>>25836485
Yeah, that does sound upsetting. Makes me wonder if Presto is going to make a more tactile-visual magic show just for Melody.
>>
>>25836594
Magic that allows one to interpret vision into thought?
>>
>>25836635
Oh thought into sound and vibration.
>>
>>25836680
She's not a bat.
>>
MT's streaming
>>
>>25834478
>Alex gets Pogo some tickets so they could see the Pone-Pone Palooza, greatest circus in Equestria
>Pogo gets Alex tickets so they could watch Nock Gun Nathan vs. Raptor Joe fight in the Hexagon
>Both of the tickets are on the same weekend
>>
File: 20766194.png (42KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
20766194.png
42KB, 700x700px
What do you think [Satyr A] does when their [Depressive Satyr B] gets the blues? Are their any tried and true methods of getting them to smile?
>>
>>25837591
Hugs, cuddles, just silently enjoying each other's closeness.
>>
File: 21015622.png (1MB, 2000x988px) Image search: [Google]
21015622.png
1MB, 2000x988px
I've got a strange idea, but is anyone else interested in making playlists about satyrs? It could have songs that you think would fit a certain theme, pairing, feeling, piece of art, story, ir whatever. Just make a title, give a short description of what it's about and choose the way your gonna post the songs (though I think youtube mighy be the easiest). I don't know about the maximum limit, but I'm thinking eight to ten. What do you think?
>>
File: 1438202742517.jpg (142KB, 745x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1438202742517.jpg
142KB, 745x1024px
>>25837908
Hope (in line with my tendency to paint her as a cool big sis, yet minorly melancholy type...)
>Carry on my wayward son, Kansas
>Long time, Boston
>Some Nights, Fun
>A Lifetime of Adventure, Tuomas Holopainen
>Hvis, Dina
>Pretty much all Yuki Kajiura's stuff

Which, now makes me want to see Hope cosplaying as Kite from the .hack// games.
>Topless, bodypainted Alex for Orca, is this a good idea?
>yes/yes
>>
File: 21888325.jpg (1MB, 1811x1028px) Image search: [Google]
21888325.jpg
1MB, 1811x1028px
Here's some general mellow folksy stuff for Cider and the other Apple satyrs.

Lion's Mane--Iron & Wine: https://youtu.be/zta1y_vHZBg

Beach Baby - Bon Iver: https://youtu.be/IKbicxHtxWg

From The Morning - Nick Drake: https://youtu.be/Q2JjJPDz3EE

Isles - Fleet Foxes: https://youtu.be/WDhAlcuePTE

Fake Arms - Foreign Fields: https://youtu.be/R5mp4hPiN20

re: Stacks - Bon Iver: https://youtu.be/GhDnyPsQsB0
>>
>>25830531
>He never was given a name, right?
His name is not important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg
>>
>>
File: Satyr - Chimera 6.png (132KB, 906x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Chimera 6.png
132KB, 906x1024px
>>
Why is the thread so dead lately?
>>
>>25840519

Lack of content.

We have a few Drawfags and most of the writefags have left.
>>
>>25840554
Is this it then? The fated last hoorah?
>>
>>25840519
I'm guessing it's because Christmas is close.
>>
>>25840590

So long as people are willing to circle jerk over prompts and discuss Satyrs we should be fine, if kinda barren.

Our problems are we're incredibly niche, and we had a time where people left due to arguing and shitposting. First can't really be helped much but the latter can.

Plus if people just write or draw something it's better than nothing.

>So why aren't you doing anything?

I am, I bit off more than I thought I could handle. So it's taking longer than I thought it would.
>>
>>25840622

I forgot about that. I even said the same in another thread.
>>
>>25840590
That's what was said four threads ago. No, we may slow, but so long as people want satyrs, we'll be around.
>>
File: Hope - Dog.png (216KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - Dog.png
216KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>Be BibleBelt Anon
>Be sweating bullets because after a lot of coercion and and strongarming, your pony waifu Applejack finally convinced you to take the family through the portal and meet your old family
>Your mom is going to break down crying and call you a freak after all these years and you turn up with a horse wife
>Your father is gonna done his KKK Grand Wizard hood and lynch your poor satyr kids with "Billy Jim Bob"
>If it comes to that, your kids are strong, Utah's quicker on the draw than you
>And just in case you smuggled your 'Hill Billy Dueling Pistol' in your favorite pair of jeans
>"Ma?" Cider spoke up, her own voice trembling. "Will Granma and Granpa really not like us?"
>"Well, shoot, sugarcube, where'd ya'll get that idea?" Applejack dismisses.
>Utah rolled his eyes, unappreciating of the assumed naivety. "We've only overheard the two of you arguing about this every night for last..."
>"Three years." Scarlet scoffed. "I ain't worried either way. If they hate us then we can go to some place more exciting like Georgia or New Orleans."
>"Why don't we all go there right now?" You turn to your family with a big, nervous smile. "Who wants crawdads, fresh from the gulf?"
>Bucky and Scarlet's eyes light up but Utah and AJ give you a hard look.
>"We can do that AFTER we meet my in-laws, 'Non." Applejack says firmly. "Look, your folks even got onna them RVs, we can make it a big family trip."
(1/2)
>>
>>25841663
>"If they approve." You point out. "My dad's kicked people in the balls on the street and nearly killed ANOTHER HUMAN just because they had different skin color. They weren't even black, just slightly tanned and from California."
>"Can' blame 'em there." Utah joked.
>"'Non, have ya'll ever considered for one second maybe your parents genuinely loved you and have missed you after vanishing for twenty five damn years? Ponies AND people change."
>"Look, I hate to discourage this family more than even you, AJ, but my parents are not open minded like other people. They've hosted Stormfront meetings, KKK meetings, and voted for Donald Trump."
>"But he's not even a candidate yet." Scarlet blinked.
>"They used the 'vote for other' space on the ballot." You explain. "It's not too late, we can all just turn around and-"
>DING-DONG-DING-DONG! DONG-DONG-DONG-DING-DONG!
>You turn and see Bucky's already gone up and rang the doorbell
>Your blood runs cold
>Your memories have just been sold
>Your angels are about to be ripped open like a centerfold!
>The door slowly opens
>You can see even Applejack's tense now as two doughy, elderly people step out
>They've... Aged really badly
>You're fighting your instincts you ask them if they're okay
>They look at you
>Their eyes light up
>"Anon? Anon, is that you?" Your mom asks while your father steps forward
>You nod slowly.
>"HON, OUR SON'S HOME!" Your father pulls you into a hug far more affectionate than anything you recall in childhood.
>"And who are these? Are these my grandbabies?" Your mother asks, scooping up Bucky into a hug
>Applejack smirks at you and steps forward. "Yep, and I'm their mother, name's Applejack!"
>"Oh, you're one of those horse people! Oh, my goodness, aren't you just a dear? Come in, all of you! I need to make a bigger dinner! We never expected our son to come home, much less with a family!"
>Before going inside, you see applejack giving another 'told you so look'
(2/2)
>>
>>25841674
I am extremely unfamiliar with Bucky and Scarlet, but that story still made me smile. Love reading stories where satyrs meet their grandparents.
>>
>>25841984
Scarlet doesn't exist.
Bucky is... does he exist?
>>
Is there any art of a satyr meeting their grandparents? Like Twilight Velvet pinching Glimmer or Rory's cheeks with magic and commenting on how they've grown? Or Granny Smith telling stories to a young Cider?
Garret getting a hoof-knitted christmas sweater from his grandma and being forced to wear it while they're visiting.
>>
File: .png (269KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
.png
269KB, 1000x1000px
>>25842250
I think Bucky exists. I remember a story or two that had Cider, Bucky, and Utah in it.
>>
>>25842759
Man, that sounds cozy as hell
>>
>>25842759

>Garret getting a hoof-knitted christmas sweater from his grandma and being forced to wear it while they're visiting.

>Not a pink bunny onesie

One job.
>>
File: 20860556.png (251KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
20860556.png
251KB, 500x750px
Huh. I had a story about Rory and Glimmer hugging an underdressed Thistle while on their way to school because it was snowing out and she stays super warm, but my comp froze...
So instead, do satyrs like the cold or snow like other ponies? Have they ever been in a snowball fight? Who makes the best hot cocoa?
>>
>>25844355

>So instead, do satyrs like the cold or snow like other ponies?

Like people, some love it and some hate it.

Drakes usually don't like it that much. They can live in it but not if they don't have to.

Sphinxes fair a bit better than Pony Satyrs, but some still don't like it.

If we had Yak or Caribou Satyrs they'd love it.
>>
>>25844355
depends on the satyr.
>Utah
Hates snow. Hates heat. Hates cold. Hates sand. Hates clay. Hates porcelain. Hates leather. Hates velvet. Hates satin. Hates chocolate. Likes family togetherness.

>Cider
Loves the cold
It does not love her
Poor girl regularly ends up sick as a waifu every winter.

But she makes orgasmic hot chocolate.

>Scarlet
Loves winter fashions, loves the snow, not much one for snowballs without warning. But she gives as good as she gets.

>Bucky
The terror of snowball fights everywhere. Ever been hit by a snow tsunami? Kid will cause avalanches on even ground with a hard kick.

>Obligatory Hope
She adores the snow and winter, doubly so when she gets to spend it with others. Very prone and happy to curl up with about anyone in a friendly way. (Except Diamond Tiara's mom who can "jump up her own ass and die")

She also makes decent hot chocolate, but is better at making other warm, wintery snacks.
>>
File: 21311987.png (721KB, 833x1280px) Image search: [Google]
21311987.png
721KB, 833x1280px
>>25844355
Drakes fair well in the snow and cold, but usually have to eat more to maintain their warm temperature. Sphixes hate hate haaaate the cold and would rather stay cooped up in the house than go outside. Out of all the equine satyrs, pegasi fair the best since they're used to the nippy air of higher altitudes. They could live on a plateu and adjust really well. Darcy or Pogo probably make the best hot cocoa, and ambush snowball fights are a real threat, especially if they're caught between any of the twin factions of Fiddle-Faddle, Flora-Fauna, or Rocket-Ratchet. They take their snowball fights very seriously.
>>
File: 21825369.png (632KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
21825369.png
632KB, 750x1200px
Who would sing the most boner inducing version of Santa Baby?
>>
>>25845120

Ace.

I like to think she has one of the best singing voices of the Satyrs
>>
>>25845120
>>25845249
>all the satyrs have beautiful singing voices
>too bad they suffer from a terrible case of the giggles while singing
>Maybe if you get boners from hearing cute girls giggle nervously?
>>
>>25845249
fuck off with your fucking spitfire satyrs, faggot. you're the only one that gives a shit about them
>>
MSOB commissioned me for a drawing so let's warm up with a few drinks and requests.
The drinks have already been drunk and there's another pending, so let's do this
>>
>>25846322
What about something around this?
>>25835188
>>
>>25846344
The kiss? The dress?
>>
>>25846506
The dress
>>
Goddamn...I hate to admit it, but I drank too much too early, and now I'm fighting off sleepiness. I guess I'll sleep now and draw later. Sorry, guys. I''l try to have something up tomorrow.
'night, guys.
>>
>>25846631
Vintage DJ!
Sleep well.
>>
>>25846631
It's alright, g'nite
>>
>>25845837
I wanna hear gigglesongs
>>
Filly fiddling emergency bump
>>
>>25844599
Caribou?
>>
>>25848779
also known as moose.

>>25848143
>Filly fiddling
Well, great, now I'm wondering which femsatyrs would be most likely to end up engaging in straight shota.

My money says Hope be necessity as I tend to place her as ten to fifteen years old than the other satyrs.
>>
>>25848804
Ace, Ivy, and Tonbo are regularly called /ss/ers. Technically Celestia and Luna are too. Funny how all five of them have wings.
>>
>>25848875
Wings make mares crave young colts.

this is also funny since I actually imagined Twilight's human husband in my multi-satyr verse as being five years or more younger than her.
>>
Do each satyr's family have any special Christmas traditions?
>>
How do you think Broil would look with Simmer's haircut?
>>
>>25850021
Like Simmer with boobs, a prettier face, and wider hips.
>>
>>25850019
Twilight wants to take Rory and Glimmer to one country during Christmas to observe how they celebrate, but being the Princess it isn't wise to leave her kingdom, so she just gets them books on it instead. Anon tries his best to convince her to go through, but Celestia's word is law in her mind.
>>
>>25850044
I think they look about the same in the hips department, but it's hard to argue with those dubba dubs.
>>
>>25850067
Similar, but not the same. Broil IS a girl after all. Simmer is just more feminine than a normal guy looks.
>>
>>25848779

Had an idea about Caribou being cartoonish versions of Vikings a while back that I kinda wanted to do. Then I toyed with the idea of Satyrs and I came up with a set of twins that are pretty much Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan.

They even use wrestling moves when they fight.
>>
>>25850113
Wouldn't it be better to use the Buffalo as grapplers though?
>>
>>25850089
Like all satyts, they're both connectedby the power of butts. Not blood. Not comraderie. Glorious butts.
>>
>>25850248

I'm not really sure how I made the connection, just thought of something that would be fun.

We only have like one buffalo Satyr and even then she's kinda in limbo.
>>
File: 23337629.png (2MB, 2720x3400px) Image search: [Google]
23337629.png
2MB, 2720x3400px
>>25850624
We should probably write about her then. Maybe she travels to Appleloosa to get Anon's help with a chupacabra problem and Utah strings along and they form an uneasy friendship along the way?
>>
>>25850668
That kid has big ass feet for a 10 year old
>>
>>25850829
Big feet, big shoes
>>
>>25850668

Why must monster hunting be so prevalent? Can't Satyrs just enjoy a quiet life and not have to fight something big and nasty?
>>
File: 19689285.png (1MB, 1460x1354px) Image search: [Google]
19689285.png
1MB, 1460x1354px
>>25850926
Most do, there's only about eight or nine satyrs who are the action-adventurers in the thread and that's if you're generous (Hope, Utah, Hotshot, Ace, Asha, Simmer, Broil, Atlas, Aeon). Not everyone is jusr content with a normal life. Not to say that it's bad or anything. But if you're that troubled about it, maybe just have miss cutie patootie buffalo satyr visit the Apple farm to learn more about pony culture, or have her stay in Ponyville after her parents sent her there for a better education.
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't like the idea that Utah is a professional gunslinger who doesn't actually want to be one? It just seems so damn stupid.
>Aj and her husband has a second child
>"Oh boy! Time to raise him to be a pro gunslinger and give him nothing but guns and ammo everytime it's his birthday, even though he has never mentioned that he wanted any of it!"
>"Fuck Cider. This child needs to know how to hunt outlaws and gangsters in Equestria."
>>
>>25851121
I thought of it as he likes to be one, but it's not all he is. Like the posts here (>>25836087
>>25836194) imply, Utah's a multifaceted guy. He enjoys a nice game with friends wuite often, enjoys to listen to music, pigs out on occassion, ect. He's a really good gunslinger, but that's not all he is.
>>
>>25851033

The whole concept seems like a cheap way to make a character seem like a bad ass withou having to put much thought into it.

Though I'm not saying some Satyrs don't get a wanderlust, but there are more ways to go about that than "X goes out and kills monsters." No exploring different lands and seeing their inhabbitants, or going into long forgotten dungeons and caves to unearth their secrets, nothing. But it's my personal opinion those would require more effort to do than hunting monsters, and some people prefer to go for the low hanging fruit
>>
>>25851165
Those posts were exactly what I was thinking about when I said "give him nothing but guns and ammo even though he doesn't want it". And this post >>25836087 even said that he threw away everything gun related.
>>
>>25851233
But Anon, out of the nine there, the only satyrs that hunt monsters are Simmer and Broil. The difference between monster hunting and exploring is the difference between getting deployed for combat and being a hiker, or having a job as an archeologist, anthropologist, or treasure hunter, though there are threats in those fields of work as well from time to time. Asha lives in and explores the Everfree, Ace and Hotshot frequently go inawoods, Hope probably travels all over the place when she grows up, Atlas is the daughter of a world renown explorer, and Aeon probably has some future stuff that allows her to travel to different planets. Utah primarily stays to protect his town from rival desperados, but I'm sure even he goes exploring the desert if there's something interesting.
>>
>>25851362
>the only satyrs that hunt monsters are Simmer and Broil
Only in your dumb headcanon where they're the most epic monster hunters in all of Equestria.
>>
>>25851400
But they aren't, I thought I reitetated this three threads ago.
>>
>>25851400
Yo. I love me some Simmer and Broil, but that headcanon, and the other "adventure" headcanons, to me are the dumbest shit. Only slightly less retarded than the single Anon harem "not harem" headcanon.
>>
>>25851362

I misread the initial post, thought you meant those nine did the hunting.

>the only satyrs that hunt monsters are Simmer and Broil

This in particular is what I meant. You take the biggest wimp in the thread and all of a sudden he's some bad ass monster hunter. Yes I know everything is variable, but to have a guy who has been shown to be a massive pushover suddenly become the most awesome guy around with the reason of "he just is," is really uninteresting. Though if there was more than that written somewhere I apologize as when those two are brought up I usually just skip the post.

If Simmer and Broil were just starting out and trying to overcome their own faults and insecurities (Broil doesn't look before she leaps and Simmer usually turns tail and runs at the first sight of danger, for example), that would be a hell of a lot more interesting. But just saying "they are awesome because they are," (with a liberal amount of paraphrasing on my part) is silly.

Make it a journey on their part. If you're talking about the endgame that's fine and dandy, but it would be so muh more interesting if they were shown to be a couple of no bodies who are trying to make a name for themselves.

>>25851419

Adventures are fine, but balance it out with other stuff too. I'm the guy who had Hot Shot join the guard and even then it wouldn't be all him doing guard stuff, but his life in Canterlot (hanging out with friends and the like), as well as a bit on the other Satyrs who are with him. Have some adventure but also have some slice of life
>>
>>25851400
They aren't. That's because it's actually Bon Bon
>>
>>25851518
But he's still a wimp around people though. He still has a host of other problems with him concerning his social skills and state of mind. If you want, I could write more about when they started off. I'm basing this off of when they're 14, after they've gone through most of their training.
>>
File: Satyr - Fizzle's kid 3.png (282KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Fizzle's kid 3.png
282KB, 800x600px
I miss when Simmer was a shy and kinda cute guy who DOESN'T hunt monsters and fuck his own sister whenever he can.
>>
>>25851033
I add Stormwalker to that list, but that's because in my head she strikes me a shonen action hero character.

to that end, I also take it to ridiculous levels and imagine she's actually the strongest. Not just satyr, but anything. We're talking she's destined for One Punch Man levels of insane power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlztaiUJNaQ

>>25850405
>Those suits
Random piece of random because I watched an episode of the old cartoon series...

>Be Simmer
>Be swearing your mouth off because you and your family CAN'T
>FUCKING
>KILL
>THIS
>SPECTER!
>Your thrice blessed silver sword ends up going right through it, and he decides to fly right through you
>It would be an exaggeration to say it felt like face rape
>But it felt like face rape
>It was also cold and...
>"HE SLIMED ME!" You end up screaming as he taunts on his way to freedom
>Your family calls it quits on this one
>We're just not equipped for it.
>"So... Holy weapons don't work on this beast." Your mother points out the fact made obvious in the past hour
>"I think I know someone who'd know what would!" Broil perks up and piques everyone's interest.
>A few hours later, you'r before your friend Glimmer who snaps her first edition copy of the Ars Goatia closed. "It sounds to me like you all are dealing with a class 7 full body manifestation, and for this, you're going to need better weapons... And to get rid of those dumb tights."
>Thank god.
>"What's wrong with them?" Your mother crosses her arms.
>"They're not big enough to hold a lead lining." Glimmer explained and led us into her lab. "When I mean new weapons, I mean something that will protest us from the worst of the energy backlash of a my new proton packs."
>"You mean?!" You feel hopeful.
>"That's right, Simmer, we're going busting."
>>
>>25851714
I miss when he was shy and either getting fucked by or fucking a Shy.
>>
>>25851724
Stormwalker feela like if Rainbow Dash gave up on being a Wonderbolt and wanted to be a Kamen Rider instead. Her special kick would be called Maelstrom Impact.
>>
File: 1428478466744.png (328KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1428478466744.png
328KB, 1000x1000px
>>25851780
>>25851714
But Anon, that's heretical! Don't you know incest is the purest form of love in this thread? /s
>>25851724
Kek, I like this short. I always figured either Asha or some other magiuser like Glimmer would help them when they're up against spook'em enemies.
>>
>>25851870
>incest is the purest form of love in this thread
I honestly can't tell whether or not this is some form of shitposting at this point.
>>
>>25851674

>But he's still a wimp around people though.

Yet he becomes a badass when he fights.

Just because he has the training and even the gear to be a great hunter doesn't mean he won't panic when shit hits the fan. Just look at the Iraqi army: despite having been trained by the US Militairy and having better equipment, they ran like cowards when ISIS was making their way towards them.

It seems like you're wanting to have your cake and eat it too.

So why is Simmer Mr. Awesome when it comes to being a hunter yet is a wimp everywhere else?

>>25851714

I have a theory that people want their Satyrs to be perfect and awesome in every way while not being shown in a negative light, but that's just me.
>>
File: 1437264134909.jpg (570KB, 1000x603px) Image search: [Google]
1437264134909.jpg
570KB, 1000x603px
>>25851939
As someone from the frozen generals, I'd say it's more just a meme fetish. You'll find the "incest is wincest" just about everywhere. /co/, /tg/, /vg/, /v/, /a/, and probably a few others.

>>25851803
>gave up on being a wonderbolt
More like decided being a wonderbolt was too confining.
>"You mean you people DON'T punch things in the face?"
>"Miss, we don't even have hands to punch with."
>"If you can't punch with your legs you're not trying hard enough!"
>"But that makes it a kick-"
>"PUNCH WITH YOURT GODDAMN LEGS!"

>>25851946
Well, if you want my outlook, Simmer's a bundle of issues. He's badass (mostly) in a fight because he does care about his family and takes protecting them seriously (in that respect, he's way better at defending friends than beating enemies).

On the otherhand, he hates his life because he never wanted to be a Monster Hunter, he thinks his mom's retarded ("let's all fight a leviathan in a boat in it's natural habitat!"), his dad is pathetic for never once calling his mom out on child endangerment, and dammit, much as he loves his sister, she's a damn idiot who never realizes how close to death they come every day.

So once the fighting's over and he's taken his anger and frustrations out, what's left is the tired, depressed shell of a drake who feels he's suprefulous when people like Dawn, Glimmer, Hope, Alex, and Stormwalker are running around who can easily handle problems that come their way than the need to seek out trouble.

Also, child soldier issues. Because when you pick it all apart, that's what Fizzle's wife made their kids.

I don't think of her as actively malicious, but definitely short-sighted and not a terribly good mom. (neither is Fizzle, really, but dragons in general don't even stick around for their kids)
>>
>>25852141
>Also, child soldier issues. Because when you pick it all apart, that's what Fizzle's wife made their kids.
...Yep, definitely a dumb headcanon.
>>
>>25852141

Alright, that explains a lot, but I still don't see why he has to be such hot shit.

He has no room for growth or mistakes. Have him and Broil start small and work their way up from there, arguing about making it on their own or something. That also gives Simmer a chance to be both a wimp and get over his insecurities.

Try to play it like Courage the Cowardly Dog instead of something out of Metal Gear.
>>
File: History Repeating.png (183KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
History Repeating.png
183KB, 700x700px
>>25852182
And that's why I sort of see the "monster hunter thing" for Simmer at least, as only something lasting until he's in his late teens at the most.

Then comes the tragic breaking for brother/sisterhood between the him and Broil. Born together, but must live and die seperately. Simmer leaves home and settles in Ponyville working as a janitor for a time until Glimmer offers him a job as an assistant to her research.

Then comes drake on nerd sex.

That last part isn't really necessary.
>>
>>25852182
One of the dumbest.
>>
Can't Broil alone become a monster hunter while Simmer remains innocent and shy because he just doesn't have it in him to kill anyone?
>>
>>25852182
>>25852309
The dumbest!

>>25852332
Honestly, and this is just the way I paint it in my head mind you, I don't think Broil would have much a spirit for that sort of thing without her brother.

Sure, Broil can find her own things in life, but putting her life on the line is only "adventure" and not "oh, fuck, I'm gonna die!" because she has faith she and her brother can handle anything together.

Meanwhile, I tend to see the monsterhunting as more like modern, recreational hunting. In otherwords; Fizzle's family isn't exactly hunting things that are a danger to people, they're only quasi-knowingly being dicks, kicking in the doors of monsters' homes and butchering them because mom's got a Gilgamesh complex.

It's also why I tend to envision them as a lot less effectual than someone like Utah or Sirius who fight to protect others.

"The defense wins" is sort of a nominal narrative law in my head.
>>
>>25852373
>they're only quasi-knowingly being dicks, kicking in the doors of monsters' homes and butchering them because mom's got a Gilgamesh complex.
That's one way to make every single "monster" in Equestria, and maybe Fluttershy and the princesses, hate your guts.
>>
>>25852418
pretty much. but take it with a grain of salt. Write how you want to write.

I might be interested in seeing people instead depict Simmer and Broil and more like Mabel and Dipper in terms of adventuring. More mystery and silliness than SLAY AND PURGE. Also, Awkward sibling hugs.
>>
>>25851939
That's the exact reason I put the /s in there, it's generally indicated to mean it's sarcasm.
>>25851946
Because it's something he's familiar with enough for it to be comfortable and enjoyable at times, while thinking that it's atleast a little bit helpful for other people. Again, it's my headcanon that Fizzle's family hadn't set foot in Equestria until their early teens and lived most of their lives outside regular society (dragons don't like drakes, and griffons don't like dragons). They had to use their family's experiences as a crutch for their social expectations, which admittedly might come off a bit skewed when their only references are a stigmatized dragon and a woman who's entire life purpose was shaped around binging on fantasy novels. Both of them are overly reliant on their mother for guidance (up to the point of endangering them at times) and each other but don't really view it at such because that's the way things are in their household. It leaves them with stunted social development. The times that they do venture out (like with school) don't go well due to dragons notoreity of being dicks, which gives them a lot of self-esteem issues.
>>25852332
I don't think they'd go into monster hunting without the other's support.
>>25852373
>>25852418
I'm not against it a whole bunch, but I mean Equestria isn't all that safe of a place like a utopia. There are monsters that get out and terrorize Ponyville. Heck, even the parasprites can be counted as monsters if you think about it. They're a legit threat, and the mane six can't be everywhere to solve problems.
>>25852440
I'd like both, but that's just me.
>>
>>25852688
>They're a legit threat, and the mane six can't be everywhere to solve problems.
Maybe not, but at least the mane six don't solve their problems with a damn sword through their problem's chest.
>>
>>25852870
Right, they immediatelly forgive then befriend their problems. Every time. Even if said problem literally killed everything over a hissy fit. Are you serious? You would rather have THAT than a sword through said problem's chest?
>>
>>25852909
>Even if said problem literally killed everything over a hissy fit
>literally killed everything
When has said problem ever killed everything?
>>
>>25852939
Did you watch the season finale?
>>
>>25853003
You mean the one with all the time traveling stuff? Yeah.
Are you saying that all monsters knows how to travel through time? And that every single one of them should all die for it, even though anything they do can be fixed if you also know how to time travel?
>>
>>25853003
>>25853064
And of course, let's not forget the one who cause this sort of thing wasn't even a monster. It was Starlight Glimmer, a perfectly sapient pony of human-like rationale.

Thus, in terms of "what kind of satyr would go and push her shit in" it would probably fall to someone like Utah, Hope, or even her own son.

Then there's the fact that a bulk of what had taken over in each alternate timeline was debatable in whether it was a monster or simply a like Glimmer. (I mean, sure, Japanese did shitty things in WWII, but the scary part was that they were human, just like the people fighting them, not some inhuman monster humans could in no way become.)

Of course, that all also depends on what is one's criteria for monsters. Earlier someone said monsters "were not capable of intelligent thought and were basically beasts" though I myself am a bit more lenient despite my liberal, left-winged outlook. Also /tg/, too much /tg/.
>>
>>25853064
You saying you wouldn't kill pony Hitler? You some sort of pony Nazi sympathizer?
>>
File: 1008075.png (398KB, 664x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1008075.png
398KB, 664x1034px
>>
>>25854031
Wheelie has a dog?
>>
>>25852870
Because most of their problems can't typically be solved with swords, since Discord can't be killed and stabbing ponies is uncouth.
>>25854063
Doesn't Pogo have a dog too? Dog girl abomination when?
>>
>>25854605
>What is Laika?
>>
>>25854713
Regular dog girl, not diamond dog with a club for a tail
>>
If satyr had access to the Force, which ones would be Jedi and which ones would be Sith?
>>
kk
>>
File: He+s+soda_ed483d_5773545-1-1.jpg (20KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
He+s+soda_ed483d_5773545-1-1.jpg
20KB, 245x230px
You fucking weirdos. Fizzle was just a cute little gay dragon and all of you are turning him into shit with all this satyr crap. He might not have been popular very long but now this is what he's probably gonna be remembered by.

Also he's "gay" so idk where ya'll are getting kids from
>>
File: 19958982.gif (208KB, 272x213px) Image search: [Google]
19958982.gif
208KB, 272x213px
>>25856758
>Implying that he was popular to begin with
>Implying he's "gay"
>Implying that people will care about what a niche thread does to a nameless one off character
wew
>>
File: 519431.png (512KB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
519431.png
512KB, 1500x1800px
>>
>>25857249
kissing cousins
>>
>>25855367
Funny enough, I already basically imagine Hope as basically using a mix of Ataru, Niman, and Djem So. Basically, Hope being pretty average at magic except for telekinesis, which she came to use extensively in fights to augment her strength, agility, and defenses, as well as occasionally do things like throw people around like ragdolls before stabbing them.

In summary:
>Satyr Jedi Order
Hope, most Apple Satyrs, Selena, Herc, Mistake, Narya, Treble, Clef, Jay, Tonbo, Ivy, Thorn, Flora, Orion, Icarus, Sapphire, Maverick, Salai, Gale, Jetstream, Dawn, Radiance, Asha (goes full yoda), Kimmy

>Satyr Sith Order
Glimmer, Prism, Irissa, Garret, Timber, Fauna, Presto (goes full UNLIMITED POWAH!), Eventide, Darcy, Ace, Hotshot, Misty, Amelia, Sirius, Misery, Annie, Alex, Kaos, Concerto, Dee, Stormwalker (waaay too passionate to be anything but), Mera (Yeah... it gets complicated)
>>
>>25857348
Alright, I'm gonna need an explanation why best Apple satyr joins the dark side. Along with Prism, Concerto, Misty, Timber, and Amelia.
>>
>>25857461

I'd like to expand on this and ask why anyone who isn't the spawn off major villain is on the Dark Side.

Also why is Thorn on the fucking Light Side of all things? She seems like she'd enjoy being the edgy special snowflake.
>>
Muddle is the best dork.
>>
>>25857348
Presto did it for Melody. The power to give her sight, to give her a gift no one else could. Then Houdini has to kill him because of a horrible plotline that doesn't make a lick of sense with the "established" prequels, yet on its own is decent.
>>
>How was each satyr's first time?
>Or, for a cleaner question, what would be the reaction of each satyr when they're significant other (or secret crush) suddenly asked to marry them?
>>
File: HanSoloPostOp.jpg (130KB, 776x1136px) Image search: [Google]
HanSoloPostOp.jpg
130KB, 776x1136px
>>25857461
Everyone always picks at her for being too much "perfect waifu", so why not make her nuts and gradually becoming ugly from darkside corruption?
>>25857548
And mostly for the drama of families being split apart by ideological differences and cosmic forces. There we a few that I had reason for, like Glimmer basically suffering massively from "pride before the fall" (everyone's always been so proud of her as the prodigy, then Orion proves better than her in a few things and her insecurities spiral out of control), Presto is actually covered fairly well by >>25859073, Dee took 'the partying' too hard, and that's about it.

For something that binds the universe together, it is is funny how often force user siblings will split between jedi and sith, no?

Though, in reality, I was also tossing out names for the most part, if I had to narrow things down:

>Jedi
Hope, Asha, Dawn, Selena, Broil, Orion, Salai (the 'sith seeking redemption')

>Sith
Kaos, Annie, Glimmer, Sirius, Presto, Stormwalker

>Underworld smugglers
Utah, Dee, Jay, Garret, Melody (she will be the cutest smuggler!), most pegasus satyrs, Misery

>Mandalorian Clans
Alex, Narya, Simmer, Broil, Muddle, Herc, Icarus, Mistake
>>
File: 1007257.png (349KB, 1966x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1007257.png
349KB, 1966x1190px
>>25855367
>>
File: Satyr - Gilda's kid Alex Pogo.jpg (503KB, 1106x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Gilda's kid Alex Pogo.jpg
503KB, 1106x1168px
>>
>>
Satyrs sing your favorite Christmas carol. What do they sing?
>>
File: Caroling Satyrs.png (2MB, 1841x1647px) Image search: [Google]
Caroling Satyrs.png
2MB, 1841x1647px
>>25861568
(insert youtube link here)
>>
>>25861568
Is there a difference between Christmas carols and Christmas music? Either way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfT06kHnHQM
I can really imagine Ace singing this.

>>25861791
That is wonderful.
>>
>>25861791
Pfft, Snapshot WOULD be an idol
>>
>>25859348
>Satyr smugglers work in groups
>Garret does most of the talking
>Melody is last resort if they want to convince them that they are shipping filly scout cookies.
>>
>>25861791
all I need to do is spike the holiday punch and I'll have red, green, and blue streaks all over my cock
>>
>>25861791
Marry, fuck, kill?
>>
>>25861791

That's hella cute and kinda hot too

It also took me a minute to realize that was Mistake in the middle. Thought she was taller.
>>
File: satyr besties.png (192KB, 763x904px) Image search: [Google]
satyr besties.png
192KB, 763x904px
>>25862171
Not sure why, but I've always imagined Mistake as being rather short and petite. Even though she is about the same age as Yuzu, Mistake's a full head shorter than her. She's also laid back and a bit snarky like her father, though he tends to edge closer to the asshole side of snark than his daughter.

That's my headcanon anyway.
>>
>>25862238

I always thought of her as long limbed like her mother. Agree on the petite thing.

Despite being fairly quiet she can be insanely spiteful when crossed.

Like a lot of Satyrs I really don't have a solid personality for her, just a few general ideas. Characterization is hard.
>>
>>25861791
>"All I want for Christmas is yooooooooou!"
>>
>>25861791
>>25862166
>marry
Yuzu
>fuck
Mistake
>kill
Fagshot
>>
>>25862166

>Marry

Yuzu

>Fuck

Snapshot

>Adopt

Mistake
>>
>>25862166
>>25862384
Fuck: Snapshot
Marry: Yuzu
Kill: Mistake
>>
>>25862449
this nigga gets it
>>
File: Hope - Jul.png (672KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - Jul.png
672KB, 900x900px
>>
What kind of presents would you buy your young satyr kids for Christmas?
>>
>>25863473
Nothing. Christmas is a repurposed pagan holiday.
>>
>>25863624
>it's a pagan holiday
So?

You know just because something's got origins in something else doesn't make it right or wrong. Do you think the ancient pagans who celebrated Yule would go "I'm not celebrating Yule, it's an arbitrary day"? No, they got shitfaced with everyone else because celebrating and fun wasn't exactly a common gift when you had Romans breathing down your neck every five minutes.

And then it's been commercialized so heavily it resembles nothing like even the christmas' of a few hundred years ago.

Christmas and any holiday just is, and what it is ias what we make of it. So you wanna spend it sulking and being contrary? Or you wanna seize that day by it's tits, make it moan, and make it yours?

Besides, Yule celebrates Winter Solstice, that was about a few days ago.
>>
>>25863473
The most memorable christmas gift I ever got from family was the audiobook (on tape) for Harry Potter and the Philospher's stone.

At the time, I had read the book, and loved it. But I wasn't really into audiobooks. I didn't dislike them, I just didn't use them.

So the present was memorable because it filled a gap I didn't know I had hue hue hue. I spent the whole day listening to the story.

So it would be something tangential to the satyr's interest, but relevant enough that it would hopefully draw them in. Also, it can then give you a new thing to do presents for the future (since then I have always got an audiobook of some sort. Often several)

Mistake would get a book on NLP, and body-language. How to read people (and therefore, how to send a specific message). It's useful for pranks, shapeshifting, but also could open up a whole new avenue of bio/psychology.

Laika would get a Equestria-wide trip to museums and galleries, maybe a trip to a presentation or two. Like all Diamond Dogs, she has interests in gems. But it would help foster a greater knowledge of how gems form, and geology.

Ace would get a paper-plane set. It sounds shit, but they actually show all sorts of interesting things on how weight distribution can change flight patterns.
>>
>>25864289

If I recall right, the Christians repurposed Yule to help with converts. It's hard to win over people when you tell them they can't celebrate their favorite holiday anymore.

Hell that's pretty much why they repurposed a lot of pagan traditions.
>>
>>25863473
lube. for all the "bonding" we'll be doing together
>>
File: 960760.png (165KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
960760.png
165KB, 600x709px
>>
File: 20698460.png (832KB, 1372x1306px) Image search: [Google]
20698460.png
832KB, 1372x1306px
All I want for Christmas is a Satyr TTRPG
>>
>>25861791

So it kinda dawned on me what feels off with Mistake and Snapshot.

They don't have teeth showing. If you Smile like that in real life your teeth show. Even having the back teeth show at the angle Snapshot is at.

It could be a style thing (DJ's style is pretty anime like and they sometimes have mouths like that in anime), but that was just something that felt off to me.
>>
File: teeth.png (2MB, 1841x1647px) Image search: [Google]
teeth.png
2MB, 1841x1647px
>>25866797
>>
File: tonbo commission.png (658KB, 2945x4057px) Image search: [Google]
tonbo commission.png
658KB, 2945x4057px
A commission I drew for MSOB
>>
>>25866882
Oh fuck...I completely forgot her tail...FML
>>
File: Christmas Yuzu.png (263KB, 901x827px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas Yuzu.png
263KB, 901x827px
>>
>>25866337
I was part of a team that was doing a Fate hack for Satyr. We never playtested it,though.
>>
Just doodling.
>>
>>25867710
Who could best explain "cheer" without being overly ambitious or depressingly flat?
>>
>>25867710

>The only Crystal Satyr

Man nobody gives a fuck about them.
>>
>>25868182
To be fair, their vaginas ARE jagged and pointy.
>>
>>25866337
Tactical Turn-based RPG?

Well now i'm more thinking like Disgea.

But what would be the plot?
>>
>>25868388
Silly or serious? Or a silly serious Nippon Ichi mix.
>>
File: 1437219600113.png (2MB, 1533x1485px) Image search: [Google]
1437219600113.png
2MB, 1533x1485px
>>25868409
well, since I used Disgea as an example, I say silly serious. plus, satyrs feel like they'd do silly-serious more than one or another.
>>
>>25867979
Pogo
>>
>>25867105
I love you so much right now.
>>
the things I would do to yuzu...
>>
Do people enjoy unfinished stuff being posted? Like sraps of greens and WIPs of art?
>>
File: wat.jpg (110KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
110KB, 1280x1097px
>>25869847
I can only speak for myself...

If it's a WIP of art, seeing the different stages is interesting (IE, basic line sketch, contours, sketch, final piece). But I wouldn't post it when it's half-way coloured and you're just taking a break.

Scraps of green maybe, if that's all you're writing for it. Otherwise, breaking it down into chapters works well - there's somebody who was writing something, and would add less than two posts of green each time, but would still repost everything, and then say "tired now, bye".

Being honest though, I don't think it matters too much. Do whatever you like, just have fun.
>>
File: 609444.png (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
609444.png
20KB, 500x500px
>>
>>25836306
I guess this explains why Simmer looks like a girl.
>>
I'm amazed at how slow this thread is when I'm away
>>
>>25871413
>When I'm away
Well, aren't YOU special. The thread is always slow, especially when people are asleep.
>>
>>25871413
It's slow when you're here too, anon
>>
>>25871425
I am special, yeah. And they're not sleeping, they're already dead.
>>2587143
>>
>>25871425

It's 1 in the afternoon in America on the east coast, on fucking Christmas.

People are spending time with their real families, not their Phantasmal ones.
>>
>>25871478
Christmas eve
>>
>>25871865

It wasn't until I hit post that I realized my mistake.

I was hoping no one would notice.
>>
Well, I'm here.
How about some Christmas drawings?
>>
>>25872687

What about Garret in a set of Pajamas like Ralphie from "A Christmas Story?"
>>
File: Driftwood.png (830KB, 1877x2321px) Image search: [Google]
Driftwood.png
830KB, 1877x2321px
>>25872687
Oh sweet! How about Driftwood with a sleighbell and a big red nose.
>>
>>25866882
>>25867105
Mighty nice.

>>25872687
Can you do a few more of these >>25867105 with other satyrs?
>>
>>25872687
What about a kiss under the mistletoe?
>>
>>25872687

Clockwork kissing Presto on the cheek under the mistletoe
>>
>>25872687
Melody giving Presto a present?
>>
>>25872687
Icarus and Ambrosia under the mistletoe?
>>
>>25872687
Sexy Santa girl Snapshot!
>>
>>25872687
The m6 boys as Santa(s) please
>>
>>25872848

>She gets him the ugliest, most tacky sweater for Christmas
>He still gladly wears it
>>
>All these requests for mistletoe
I was actually already working on this one.
>>
>>25873259
Haha..fingerblasting. I get it.
>>
File: progress.png (139KB, 694x854px) Image search: [Google]
progress.png
139KB, 694x854px
>>25872762
First off, why is that boy naked?
Second, how does the hair looks so far?
>>
>>25873340
First off, because the only articlw of clothing he has is an itchy cloak; and second, it looks pretty great.
>>
>>25872762
Who was Driftwood's parent now again?
>>
>>25873176
>m6 boys
You talking about gender swapping?

>>25873378
Anon
:^)
>>
File: Christmas Trap.png (970KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas Trap.png
970KB, 1600x1200px
>>25873148
Here's a blast from the past.
>>
>>25873415
No, Orion, Pogo, Timber, Garret, Icarus, and Bucky/Utah
>>
File: Flavored_Peppermint_4_L.png (159KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
Flavored_Peppermint_4_L.png
159KB, 670x670px
>>25873424
>>
>>25873415
He's probably talking about the satyr sons of the Mane Six.
>>
>>25873424
SEXIER! The dick demands dat ass!
>>
File: 1420892590584.png (336KB, 575x937px) Image search: [Google]
1420892590584.png
336KB, 575x937px
>>25873459
>>
File: EUGZ6MM-1.jpg (124KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
EUGZ6MM-1.jpg
124KB, 480x640px
I made a thing that took way longer than it was supposed to.
>>
I thought I had more time to take requests, but the family's here. I'll try to draw again when I get some free time.

Merry Christmas, guys.
>>
>>25873644
It's kay. Bye Deej!
>>
>>25872687
A saucy teenage Yuzu popping out of a nicely wrapped box with only ribbons and bows covering her.
>>
>>25873553
Head look a little odd to me. Other than that, I like it.
>>
>>25873553
Awww, cuuute
>>
File: 1450068908199.png (572KB, 2407x1606px) Image search: [Google]
1450068908199.png
572KB, 2407x1606px
>>25873684
>>
>>25873946
... Holy shit. I must have been a VERY good boy. Thanks Santa!
>>
File: jon-voight-midnight-cowboy.jpg (52KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
jon-voight-midnight-cowboy.jpg
52KB, 560x415px
>>25873946
>Yuzu's soft, malleable, handful sized tits
UNF
>>
>>25874089
>>25874032
I didn't actually make this, it popped up in a drawfag thread a few days back. i just snatched a copy.

I don't think it's DJs, but it could be. Who knows!
>>
File: 924444.png (112KB, 498x944px) Image search: [Google]
924444.png
112KB, 498x944px
>>
>>25875083
Mmmmmooooo! Hot DAMN!
>>
>>25873946
Ohoooh, this pleases me.
>>25873553
What's it say on his shirt? And why does he look so sad?
>>
File: Trixie_plushie.png (2MB, 963x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie_plushie.png
2MB, 963x1365px
Kaos ships her favorite satyrs some pretty looking voodoo dolls of their friends. Which doll does your satyr get and what do they do with them?
>>
>>25876108

Herself, because she wants to feel loved.
>>
>>25876311
Aw. I bet a little colt would love to cuddle with a weird satyr plushie
>>
>>25876311
She is loved
>>
>>25876474

>Most people think Ace, Tonbo, Ivy, or even Darcy go after the little ones
>Secretly Kaos is the true serial colt cuddler
>>
>>25876890
>Ace
There has been rumors she touched lil Timber

>Tonbo
Same rumors, but with colts

>Ivy
Confirmed dating a drake "kid"

>Darcy
Common misconception. Boys/colts touch themselves to her

>Kaos
Literally no evidence of her touching small. Or she LEAVES no evidence?!
>>
File: Petunia.png (107KB, 675x829px) Image search: [Google]
Petunia.png
107KB, 675x829px
>>
>>25874166
Yeah, I drew it last year. I didn't get to finish it, but maybe someday...
>>
File: 1421394300254.jpg (83KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
1421394300254.jpg
83KB, 400x402px
>>25877796
>>
>>25877849
Something tells me you guys want some lewd Petunia...I'm pretty buzzed, but I'm still hanging out with my family. i may have some time later to at least sketch something, who knows
>>
>>25877877
With udders, please. (Or at least an udders version, please.)
>>
>>25877915
I don't usually draw satyrs with croch tits, so it'll be a new experience for me
>>
File: 21063205.jpg (173KB, 905x845px) Image search: [Google]
21063205.jpg
173KB, 905x845px
>>25877013
>All these shota loving satyrs
>No loli loving satyrs at all
Double standards aren't nice for my boner Anon
>>
>>25878466

Older female + Younger male is generally more accepted than the opposite despite the fact both are kinda shit
>>
>>25875778
Sorry for such a late response.
The shirt says 'Handle With Care', it's just obstructed by his arms.
>>
>>25878466
Who would even be loli bait? Seriously asking. All we ever talk about is who is older.
>>
>>25880058
Realistically, it would be the CMC kids considering the characters ages. After that would come the set of twins Fluttershy and Pinkie have, and then maybe Mudpie and Trimmings.
>>
>>25877915
>With udders
How many here thinks that it's just disturbing to give her udders?
>>
>>25880058
Cider, Thistle?

Hell, have Cloudkicker's kid be like the actual Lolita, and tempt the older satyrs.
>>
>>25880809
Isn't Cider Applejack's oldest kid?
>>
>>25880074
>Realistically, it would be the CMC kids considering the characters ages
>Realistically
What am I reading here? Are you saying that the Cutie Mark Crusaders' satyr kids are the youngest just because the CMC are the youngest?
>>25881035
So?! She had to be young once! Hell, she can be young right now if you want it.
>>25880058
EVERYONE! Seriously, every single satyr can be a damn loli bait if your perverted mind wants them to be. It isn't set in stone that all satyrs must be adults.
>>
>>25881388
Yeah, because they'd the last ones to get pregnant as the other satyrs are already born.
>>
>>25881429
Says who?
>>
>>25881436
No one really. It just seems logical and make more sense.
>>
>>25881457
Agreed
>>
File: Hope - 1.1.png (161KB, 800x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Hope - 1.1.png
161KB, 800x1042px
>>
File: Satyr - AJ's kid AJ.5.jpg (162KB, 1062x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - AJ's kid AJ.5.jpg
162KB, 1062x1500px
>>
File: Satyr - Celestias barn Celestia.png (453KB, 2092x1812px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Celestias barn Celestia.png
453KB, 2092x1812px
>>
No christmas stories here? Bummer.
Is anyone gonna post one later?
>>
>>25884103
No
>>
>>25884103

Had an idea for one that I've been meaning to write for a year, but I couldn't really justify not-Santa existing while only giving kids stuff and not adults and only kids believing in him and adults don't without making adults come off as stupid.

Plot holes suck.
>>
>>
>>25884860
D'Awww.....
>>
>>25861791

>Black hair

>>25884860

>Green hair

Fucking Changelings, man.

I wonder how often she would change something like that.
>>
>>25884978
All the time.
>>
Seeing as how I'd rather not bump without content, I'll just go ahead and show what I've been writing on and off for awhile now.

http://pastebin.com/xcM47Z4n

Mostly introductory stuff and setting up framework.

Everything up till the first break I'm at least content with.

Everything between the first and second needs a bit of editing and rewriting.

Everything after the second needs some major editing and rewriting.

I'm mostly posting this because I've eluded to working on something for a while now and yet never delivered jack shit, so I thought that a WIP would be better than nothing
>>
Friendly reminder: the only good satyr is a dead satyr.
>>
>>
File: 609439.png (44KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
609439.png
44KB, 500x650px
>>
Still December, holidays aren't over yet
>What does satyr mean by this?
>>
>>25889269
Isn't that gif from that one incest commercial? So something with Hope/Yuzu/Mistake/Gumdrop and Anon, Simmer and Broil, or Pogo and Darcy would be appropriate.
>>
>Be satyr
>Be hated
>Not just by humans or ponies
>Other satyrs hate you too
>Never understand why
>Because you were happy?
>Lucky?
>Maybe because someone they liked fancied you?
>Doesn't matter
>Get stronger from the hate
>More durable
>Don't become cynical
>Cynical is edgy
>Cynical is hate
>Spread good will
>If not because you hope it will spread further, then because someone should
>Ignore the hate
>Love your family
>Love your friends
>Be strong
>Be kind
>Be good
>Start a harem
>Romance your beautiful best friend first
>Because she waited so long and you were so dumb
>Be Timber
>And never change
>Because you have happiness
>>
>>25890548
We were almost free from this rotten corpse Anon. Just let go. I like it though, atleast up until the ed. Reminds me of a gif I saw.
>>
>>25890579
Yeah, spoilered parts were for funsies... Except the last three lines.
>>
>>25890602
>Timber walks outside in the snow with a robe
>Throws it off and displays his grossly incandescent swimmer's body
>Dangles a mistletoe over his head
>Suddenly the sound of hundreds of hooves hooves and beating wings stampeding towards him steadily approaches
>Every satyr female is clammering for a piece of that Flutterbutt
>The combined heat wafting in between their thighs melt the snow around them
>Timber outstretches his hands as a pair of magical sunglasses drop down on his face as Kanye West's Power plays out of the skies
>Go home and study more magic from that book you found in the forest
>>
>>25890695
>Book you found in the forest
Betting Discord or Baast had something to do with this.
>>
>>25890695
Add in some monstrous skeletons, a little blood waterfall, and dark clouds; boom. Metal album cover.
>>
>>25890727
Well how else does one guy get girls slobbing all over his dick ever since he was young? It must be the work of chaos magic. But don't worry, Timber doesn't go unchallenged.

>Eventide takes a walk in the snow covered park in an oversized sweatshirt reaching her knees
>She takes it off and reveals her g-string bikini and her majestically dazzling bosom and dangles a mistletoe above her crotch
>Suddenly the sound of about thirty or forty so hooves stampeding and wings beating shake the ground beneath her
>All of the satyr males are stepping on each other to get a piece of those Sunny Buns
>The combined heat wafting from the breaths and super boners melt the snow around her
>Eventide outstretches her arms as a sparkling golden crown slowly floats down atop her head, while the clouds morph into giant thumbs up and Jay-Z's Big Pimping plays from the stars above
>Go home and sleep with your orgy of man candy because who needs a book when you have natural born talent
>>
Satyrs: human or horse genitalia ?
>>
>>25890984
I'm pretty sure they've got horse parts seeing as they're horse from the waist down.
Did you MEAN to ask a stupid question on purpose?
>>
>>25890845
>Natural born talent
>Normal Unicorn Satyr
Pffft, funny. Not even Dawn couod pull that kind of magic.

>Eventide in a G-string
... I have a powerful NEED.

Also, what would happen if those two powers met? Two strong magnetic forces of near equal proportions pulled towards each other... That's some universal reset shit right there!
>>
>>25890984
I say boys have hybrid and girls have horse.

>>25891033
>Did you mean to ask a stupid question on purpose?
No reason to be a cunt. The guy is gauging opinions. Bitch.
>>
>>25890984
Horse, but I know Mimic draws them with their humam genitalia and DJ opts for hybrid horsecocks. But then that makes me think of Alex and Emma's tiny cat vaginas and drake cloacas, so maybe it's best to leave it up to imagination.
>>
>>25891048
>Reset
>Don't know if it's just two cosmic forces colliding and spawning a universe or Tumblrtale
In any case, I'm using Lion-O's interpretation where Eventide has Kaos magic like Mau and Kaos. They should be called The Fates if tey ever decide to form a clique, or an indie-rock band.
>>
>>25891048
So if >>25890695
>>25890845
These two fugged, it would be so catastrophic the universe would need to reset? Pretty sure that's someone's fetish.
>>
>>25891120
>Timber and Eventide slowly float towards each other, nude.
>The skies go pitch black, wind picking up.
>Timber's dong makes contact.
>Earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions all on a global scale happening in unison!
>Prod prod prod, Eventide gives soft moans that echo throughout the world.
>The planet shakes harder, splitting open under major cities, lava bursting out.
>Timber penetrates, Eventide gives a small gasp.
>All of the disasters are frozen in place.
>Lava floating in air, hurricanes stopped in their track.
>Slowly, the dong fills her walls.
>Everything morphs, expanding and contracting, switching colors.
>With one rough thrust, Timber is balls deep.
>"Oh!"
>That one pleasured call is the last thing anyone hears.
>Ever.
>The universe implodes upon itself.
>Somewhere; Glimmer, Alex, and Prism are awoken by the Professor.
>"Girls! Mojojojo has just robbed the Museum of Natural History!"
>>
File: tall[1].png (2MB, 1024x2926px) Image search: [Google]
tall[1].png
2MB, 1024x2926px
>>25891033
It was asking about your preference as their anatomy depends on the artist. Also stop trying to be a sarcastic dickweed.
>>
>>25891067
>But then that makes me think of Alex and Emma's tiny cat vaginas
>tfw Alex wants to be intimate with Pogo
>tfw it hurts her too much
>tfw she can never truly express her love on that level
>>
>>25891355
Anal only, no pussy, final destination... Poor Alex. You know, unless they do some hardcore Yoga for a couple years. Then she'll be able to ride him like a rodeo whore.
>>
>>25891230
>"Icarus, that's got to be the dumbest story you've told...well, since Tuesday as a matter of fact."
>Prism munches on her morning eggs as she's subjected to another one of her brother's ego trips.
>"What! Come on sis, it's super legit," Icarus says with a slam of his hand. "How else would a pair of so-so satyrs bag nearly every other ten in Ponyville?"
>Truthfully, Icarus was floored he couldn't even get the time of day after he scored the most points in a soccer game and a girl came to congratulate Timbe.
>She just waltzed right past him! No greeting or anything! And Timber didn't even participate that much, he was just goalie! There's gotta be a explanation this craziness and magic seems to be the one that consistantly fits with absurdity.
>Meanwhile, Prism rolls her eyes and humors her brother, anything to get through this breakfast.
>"Personality and charm, maybe? A reason other than cosmic sex wizards, that's for sure."
>Though she has noticed the usual talk around her friends about the yellow-hooved Adonis, she'd often stay out of the discussions and save the gossiping for her weekly styling trip to Sappphire.
>"There's gotta be something supernatural that's driving the ladies to him instead of me," he mumbles while mindlessly stabbing his plate.
>"Yeah, you keep telling yourself that while I just take those pancakes you're not eating."
>"Aren't you worried about your potential soulmate getting snatched up by Eventide and her seductive mind powers?"
>Prism gulps down her food and smirks.
>"Pfft, as if! For your information, my tastes are too refined to settle for any guy in this town. Mine is more...regal. Hah~"
>"Oh boy, let me guess," Icarus ssys with a sigh."You're one of those Prince Radiance fangirls aren't you? Figures you'd go for the fruity royal type. I bet his hair smells like strawberries, or something gay like that."
>>
>>25891754
>But Prism just leans forward across the table, flicks Icarus in the forhead and exclaims "Beeeh. Wrong again bucko. Radiance is old news. I'd much rather go for his dark, brooding, mysterious cousin Prince Sirius, unf! Talk about man-candy, I'd like a taste of that, thank you."
>"Dude, gross! I'm eating here!" Icarus shoves his plate away.
>"Oh sod off, I had to hear you talk about Eventide's crotch in those stories. And you haven't even touched your plate!"
>"Oh, huh, look at that. Just give it to Mom and Dad, they'll eat anything when they're carbo loading."
>"Good point."
>>
File: 21888934.png (421KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
21888934.png
421KB, 1024x768px
>"Oh yes Santa, make Christmas cum early for me, jam your north poll inside, and slide down my chimney, I've been a good girl and want you to unload all those presents you've been keeping for me. Ride your one horse open sleigh all up inside me and deck my halls with boughs of cum. Fill me with your holiday cheer and make me your hoe hoe hoe."
>>
>>25891830
Hawt

>>25891754
Icarus would be that guy.
>How is (non descript) he more popular than me?!
>I'm me!
>The fastest, best looking, mvp around!
>>
>>25891320
If it's covered in fur, scales, or chitin, and had two holes, I don't care about the form or shape as long as there's no skin below the belly button.
>>
File: 5512.jpg (74KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
5512.jpg
74KB, 1280x854px
So in light of those Bloodcry Fluttershy threads, can anyone else see Ivy trying to imitate Thorn's punk rock scene edginess and utterly failing? Like changing her name to Weedwhacker and thinking it sounds threatening.
>>
>>25892055
>Weedwhacker
>Not Poison (Ivy)
Missed chance for Capcom jokes
>>
>>25892228
>Names herself Poison Ivy in an attempt to be edgy
>Backfires super hard because everyone thinks she has herpes
>Cries home to Fluttermother and promises not to be a bad girl again.
>Meanwhile Flora and Fauna dress up and don the names Hemlock and She-Beast and get super popular with the cool kids
>>
What do you plan to do with your satyr kid on New Year's Eve?
Buy a ton of fireworks and let your child light a few up?
Take your family out to a hill so you can all simply sit down and enjoy the fireworks others fire?
Tuck your satyr child into bed because they weren't able to stay awake until midnight, and have a sweet moment alone with your wife?
Something else?
>>
File: Anon - Lyra Hope.jpg (202KB, 1156x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Anon - Lyra Hope.jpg
202KB, 1156x1536px
>>
>>25873946
Looks like daddy's christmas is about to get even better.
>>
File: 963186.png (243KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
963186.png
243KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>25895237
I miss Sterks
>>
>>25893013

>Not just going to bed like any other night

You must enjoy fun things.
>>
>>25896816
>Not staying awake with your satyr family and enjoying the festivities together

Father of the year right here
>>
>>25896888

We didn't have anything for New Years where I lived. Just watched stuff on TV and then went to bed.

Finally said "this is silly," and never really cared since.

If there was stuff to do and people around me who I'd like to do it with, yeah that'd be cool. But there never was so it was never a big deal to me.
>>
>>25896816
Been a long time since you could enjoy those things?

>>25896888
Hey, lay off. Not everyone has the luxury of having a loving family to be with during the holidays.
>>
>>25897069
Sorry to hear that bud. Other families have lots of fun on New Year's.
>>
File: 700741.png (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
700741.png
43KB, 500x500px
>>
>>25897415
>Femanon and Spike running around like headless chicken for failing to make the castle fireproof from baby Thistle
>They don't even know how crystals can catch on fire
>>
>>25897507

>They don't even know how crystals can catch on fire

Meth.
>>
So what do you think is the first monster that Simmer and Broil faced? Was it something that was supposed to be initially tough for them or easy? While we're at it, what were the other satyrs' first moment of struggle? What was the first spell Glimmer failed at? How did Ace's first camping trip alone? How did Darcy fair running the business aspects of the farm? What was Hope's experience with her newfound celebrity status?
>>
>>25897857
None because they're not monster hunters.
>>
File: 4satyr.jpg (53KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
4satyr.jpg
53KB, 640x604px
>>
>>25897857
Something easy that they could actually beat, duh. They are children after all.
>>
>>25898451
But what else are those dragon immigrants supposed to contribute to pony society other than being a gold grubbing gem eating monstrosity that's taxing Equestria? Atleast griffons have a semblance of culture to support them.
>>
File: dubs.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>25899266
Dubs confirm.
>>
>>25899266
>dragon
Except they're not actual dragons. They are only part dragon.
>contribute
So you're saying that not a single satyr is allowed to live in Equestria unless they can do something that contributes to society in a great way?
>>
>>25899681
Half-dragon, full dragon, they've got scales don't they? And I'm only focusing on dragons here because they don't bring in any skills to the work force. Satyrs with pony parents can work, like Sapphire, Desirae, the Pies, the Apples, the Shys, Shortcake, etc. They have set jobs to look forward to and they're good at it. They can help out in the community and junk. What's the only thing a dragon's good for? Wrecking shit, being dickbags, and hoarding junk for their kleptomania. Ponies are forced to live with them because they don't want to get burned alive or eaten on the spot.
>>
>>25899743
>Set jobs
You tryin to shoe horn my kids, boy?! Am I gunna have to take ya outside and teach you a lesson in reapecting the freedom of choice of others?!
>>
>>25899785
But Anon, everyone fits so perfectly. Local and family businesses are the life blood of Ponyville, and most of the satyrs frequently follow the paths set by their parents. And even if they didn't, they'd still have better opportunities for work than the dragons.
>>
>>25896006
Does sterks not come here anymore?
>>
>>25899828
Pinkie's family are rock farmers, but she left them and got a completely different job.
>>
>>25900557
Okay, but again, that's mostly because of cutie mark orientation. At some point, ponies do get jobs based on their butt tattoos. Satyrs, though they lack rear stamps, are heavily influenced by their parents and are mostly predisposed to gain atleast a semblance of their skills. Dragons don't really get that as their only primary skill is being a drain on society.
>>
>>25900898
>Dragons don't really get that
Neither do Griffons, but you don't see Alex or Emma turning into their mothers because of that.
>>
>>25900976
Yeah, because they don't have butt tattoos, like I said. Maybe I should have clarified traditional pony satyrs are heavily predisposed to take on the traits of their parents. Griffons have their own society to ruin, and even then it's debatable what either of them offer to Equestria, being an otaku and a fitness buff.
>>
>>25901024
>traditional pony satyrs are heavily predisposed to take on the traits of their parents.
That's pure headcanon and bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>25901119
Not according to the tons of copy-pasted carbon copy satyrs we get around here.
>>
>>25901127
>Not according to others' headcanons
>>
>>25901119
>>25901127
Girls, girls, you're both pretty!

i get where you're coming from - any pony is a very specific character - their name, cutie mark, and job are often all interlinked:
Shining Armour; shield; guard.
Luna; moon; princess of moon.
Roseluck; rose; flower seller.
Applejack, apples; apples.

Satyrs lack the cutie mark. They also don't tend to get such 'pony' names.
As a Watsonian reasoning, it therefore seems likely that without the guiding light that a cutie mark and a name give (although it appears in canon that a name might well be changed on getting a cutie mark if it doesn't fit (Applebloom's nightmares), it doesn't happen all the time (the M6)),that a satyr would have to search externally for validation in their life.
Whilst this could lead them anywhere, it would be most simple for their parents to help guide them. And their parents will present their children with things that the parent knows about and can actually teach.

On a Doylist level, it's because we can justify the satyr having similar interests to the parent with little effort. IF we were to want to make... Soarin's child into a nerd, for example, then as a reader you would want more than just "because raisins!" as to why they developed that way.

Make sense?
>>
>>25901205
>it's because we can justify the satyr having similar interests to the parent with little effort.
So the human parent's interests doesn't matter one bit?
>>
>>25901233
Anon is nearly always a blank slate. The rest of the time, Anon is often a typical "manly man" - hiking, hunting, woodwork, brews his own beer. Maybe also an arse, and a snarky bastard. Or Femanon is ideal waifu - sexy, loyal, fit.
There's not often a great deal of thought goes into the human parent in these.

Especially when the stories become SatyrxSatyr, rather than SatyrxFamily
>>
>>25901266

>Anon is nearly always a blank slate

That's one thing that has always bugged me. Anon Never really seems to be a character, he's just kinda... There.

I opted for the idea of giving names to the human parents simple shit, like Cider's dad would be named Johnny Seed, a basic physical description, and a few personality traits and interests. Though I'd expand on them if they were ever the main focus in a story.
>>
File: 1429306756851.jpg (155KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1429306756851.jpg
155KB, 900x900px
>>25901233
No, just that there's not that many developed Anons/Femamons in the thread that aren't confined to individusl headcanon. Darcy's mother has clearly influenced her in terms of heritage, as so with other parents like Tonbo, Ace & Hotshot, Simmer & Broil, Sterling, Utah, and maybe some others. It's hard to tell when a lot of the satyrs get a substantial amount of their personalities from their creature parent.
>>25901266
Well...not every Femanon. Muddle's mom for instance is usually thick.
>>25901325
See, that's the thing that bothers me. I'm all for giving the human parents distinct personalities, but I'm not at the point of giving them their own name. It takes away the main factor of Anonymous as an idea, being the multiple interpretations of their person. That's honestly one of the reasons why I couldn't read a lot of this story here (>>25886722). It felt really weird seeing standard human names on satyrs that generally follow the naming convensions in MLP. Doubly so when I had to read about the father. For me there's a bit if mental gymnastics involved in keeping the character named Anon, like convincing yourself they'd be called their own name in this world while we primarily just view it as Anonymous, but it feels organic to the thread and doesn't subtract from the experience.
>>
>>25901325
See, I get the idea behind that.

But it bothers me.

I came from Flutterrape/AiE. Anon is ALWAYS a blank slate there. If you want to do character development, it has to happen on screen. But if it doesn't come up, you assume average human.

But the thing about giving human characters names is it helps you split them up. And, being honest, I don't want a story about Johnny Appleseed. I want a story about Cider. I don't want a story where Harry Houdini goes for drinks with Ciaphas Cain, I want a story where Glimmer goes on a bender with Dawn.

This isn't the Human in Equestria thread. So stories shouldn't focus onthe human.
>>
>>25901432
Right, but a big parr of satyr *is* a human element, the paternal bond between Anon/Femanon and their satyr child. You can have other genres of stories, but there undoubtedly has to be a place that focuses on Anon in that light or /satyr/ loses a big part of what it is.
>>
I kinda thought that everyone would each give the satyrs many unique personalities. Like, the satyr has one part of their pony parent and one part of their human parent (you).
>>
>>25901402
>>25901432

To me, the human parents are characters, not just some blank slate. Sure, a lot of time they're kinda background noise, but it helps keep them apart other than something like Appleanon and Twianon (which is beyond retarded in my opinion).

Then there are the times when parents interact with other parents. Sure it doesn't happen often, but it helps when it does. As referring to someone by their name and not buddy, honey, or something simmiliar all the time is easier to write about and makes the world feel a bit more alive.

>the only thing anyone has said about your story was they couldn't read it

Guess I should take a hint then
>>
>Page 9
Again?
/mlp/ is moving fast today.
>>
>>25902153
Not really. Last post was an hour and nineteen minutes ago. This one hour and twelve.
>>
>>25897857
>>25897857
I thought of quite a few, none of the ones you mentioned. Want to hear them?
>>
>>25903398
I guess
>>
>>25903398

>implying the first monster the Fizzle twins kill is their mother in some incredibly MGS-esque way, as Humans are the worst monsters there has ever been

Drake Eater~r~r~r
>>
>>25903814
>"Mes enfants...do you remember the basics of CQC."
>>
>>25903685
Icarus and his first real boxing match. He ate shit his first matches. He was called a glass jaw for a while until he started to win.

Thorn learning how to be a people person. Sure she could hold a conversation, but patience was not a virtue she learned unlike her sister.

Rory first robot took many times to be successful. Many of them broke or crashed immediately.

Pogo's first time playing an instrument in public. Sure it worked, but it was easy to tell how badly he got nervous. He was sweating so much, you would have thought he was a water fountain.
>>
>>25903920
Cici and Icarus should throw down once in a while.

I could see that. Thorn would probably get aggrivated if she thinks you're boring and would either tune you out or straight up leave.

Does he make a chibi robo?

Kek. Pinkie proably helped him by playing along with her one man band. I think I might write some green of that one day.
>>
>>25904051

>Does he make a chibi robo?

He tried to make a waifu-bot
>>
>>25904051
I wasn't thinking of a chibi robot. Considering he's using his own imagination and spare parts, it would probably be a rustic robot that is clumsy, awkward, and overall useless. It did let know that he is able to do it and does have a place in his heart. Eventually he does make robots that are similar to eye bots or protectrons
>>
>>25904387
>Rory tries his first attempt at a gynoid
>Fails miserably as the cuddle algorithm went haywire and tried to hug a timberwolf
>Second attempt wasn't any better since Icarus "accidentally" struck it with a lightining bolt
>Many nights were spent toiling over constructing his perfect waifu
>Until finally he hit a breakthrough and created his first waifu bot
>Later that night, as they cuddled beneath tge sheets, a terrible realization hist him
>"...I can't fuck this at all!"
>>
>>25904569
Kek
>>
File: 1448663925845.jpg (131KB, 719x955px) Image search: [Google]
1448663925845.jpg
131KB, 719x955px
>>25904569
>Rory is building synths
Which satyr is most likely to go Ad Victorium on his ass for this?
>>
r>>25904839
Glimmer. If all ponies and satyrs get robot waifus then that limits her already dwindling chances of getting a boyfriend and not dying a kissless virgin.
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 1200x630px
>>25904839
>Rory building filthy synths
>Not building power armor and laser guns to protect glorious Equestria
Hope, the leader of the Minutemen
What other factions would the satyrs be.
NCR best faction
>>
>>25905243

I always thought Glimmer could get a boyfriend/laid/etc if she tried. But she's afraid of rejection and being shot down, so she puts that extra effort into school/her career/whatever.

She might end up one day looking back and wondering what would have happened if she had take the chance and put herself out there.
>>
>>25904442

So is Rory being bad at magic offset by him being good at science shit?
>>
File: Medical_eyebot.png (325KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Medical_eyebot.png
325KB, 750x1000px
>>25907444
That's the idea. Most would be either for medical services or some form of delivery. There are a few exceptions to that.
>>
>>25907525

I still like the idea of him becoming like an evil Batman because of his inferority complex and having to prove he's better than his sister. But then again that's approaching child soldier Simmer/Broil levels of dumb
>>
File: 990623.png (121KB, 1082x893px) Image search: [Google]
990623.png
121KB, 1082x893px
>>
>>
>>25907649
I take it you don't like Power Rangers then?
>>
>>25907649
Not really. As a STORY, could be fun. As discussion, just seems kinda... Circlejerky.
>>
>>25909024

Loved them as a kid, but I don't much care for them now. Though I'm indifferent on the super Sentai genre I'd watch it if I could torrent it or something my laptop is dead and I use a phone to post

>>25909132

Someone once said "There are no terrible ideas, only terrible executions," or the like. I was thinking about Satyrs havin bad ends and thought "what would happen to Rory if he finally found his calling after living in his sister's shadow all his life?" Finally he finds something he's better at than her, and instead of doing something good with it he uses it for selfish reasons to prove how much better he is than her and rub it in her face.

Jealousy is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>25909242
I too have thought of many "bad end" stories.
>>
>>25909242
>>25909307
I've got like five bad end stories and all of them are torture porn
>>
>>25909365

>I've got like five bad end stories and all of them are torture porn

For what purpose? Yeah they're bad ends for a reason but torture porn is pretty messed up even by those standards.
>>
>>25909417
Because sometimes I like watching my characters suffer.
>>
>>25909365
I have a few dozen, literally none are torture porn. Many are edgy as fuck though.

>>25909417
Agreed.

>>25909448
Well, whatever gets you off.
>>
>>25909132
What, Rory or the drakes?
>>
>>25909705

I think he meant both but also anything in general.
>>
>>25909705
Meant Rory, but applies to >>25909750
>>
File: 1449291042027.jpg (821KB, 2353x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1449291042027.jpg
821KB, 2353x2448px
>>
>>25910315
>"Horse butts. Horse butts everywhere."
>>
File: Ad SS Rank.gif (110KB, 540x470px) Image search: [Google]
Ad SS Rank.gif
110KB, 540x470px
>>25905329
Well, let's see, Satyr fallout factions...
>Minutemen
Utah, Timber, Darcy, Melody, Misty, Prism, Broil

>Brotherhood of Steel
Icarus, Alex, Narya, Simmer, Dawn, Radiance, Sirius

>Railroad
Selena, Pogo, Mistake, Ivy, Flora, Emma, Kimmy and Mera

>Institute
Glimmer, Orion, Eden, Thorn (filling in a Cornflakes role), Garret, Kyra, Laika (primarily focusing on space science)

NCR
>Hope, Cider, Tonbo, Stormwalker, Dee and Jay, Mason, Yuzu, Sharp Shot

Mothership: Zeta
>Kaos, Reuben, Buoy Belle, Asha, Green Peace, Aeon
>>
>>25910489
Who the heck is Sharp Shot?
>>
>>25910359
simply beautiful
>>
Real talk, what's your favorite NSFW satyr story ever?
>>
>>25910756
A satyr offspring of little Pip from fallout: Equestria.
>>
>>25912234
Because they're smut?
>>
>>25912244
My guess, yea.
>>
So lets say that you're a single parent and that your daughter has trouble sleeping alone. She just can't seem to fall asleep without you there. At what age would you draw the line and forbid her from sharing the same bed with you?

Would you not really care?
>>
>>25912691
At 10 probably
>>
>>25912691
I'm a bleeding heart liberal, so 14 or 15. Let my baby girl be a baby a little longer.
>>
>>25912691
Depends how good she is at hugging and snuggling.

Probably around twelve or so, but with the exception that she could still join me if she'd had a nightmare or something.
>>
>>25912691

>Feeling your daughter shift against your side, you crack an eye open and glance down at her snuggled comfortably up beside you, her head resting against your shoulder and an arm draped loosely across your chest.
>During the early hours the morning she'd come creeping into your room, asking if she could sleep with you and saying that the thunder outside was hurting her ears and keeping her awake.
>You, being far too tired to argue at the time, had simply mumbled out some form of barely intelligible reply to the affirmative and let her slide under the blankets and join you.
>Seeing her now though, with that happily contented little smile on her face, you knew that you'd never have the heart to refuse her no matter how old she got.
>She was still your little girl as far as you were concerned.
>You take a deep breath, smelling that familiar and pleasant scent of fresh air after a much needed storm.
>Glancing to the side, you see the first rays of sunshine beginning to peak through the curtains and guess the time must be nearly six O'clock by now.
>Not much time before you have to get up and get ready for work.
>You stretch, feeling a few satisfying pops coming from various joints.
>Looking down once more you see your daughter beginning to stir.
"Morning."
>She says nothing but pulls herself a little more closely into your side.
"Come on, I need to get up."
>She groans.
>"Hmmn... Can't."
>You chuckle.
"Come on, sleepy head, I need to use the bathroom."
>One of her wings now joins her arm draped across your chest.
"Yuzu, c'mon, the storm's over, you can go back to your own room."
>"But it's warm here."
>You roll your eyes and brush a stray lock of hair from out of her face.
"Sweetie, you're thirteen now. What'd your friends say if they found out that you still liked sleeping with your dad?"
>She smirks but doesn't open her eyes.
>"Probably that they wish they were in my place."
>>
>>25912990
Nice.
>>
>>25912990
>>"Probably that they wish they were in my place."
>You are Anon, sexiest living being in the universe.
>You'd just like to have a single day where your daughter's friends didn't try to get in your pants.
>>
>>25912691
Maybe when she's 12. Then I'd get her a hugging pillow and see where it goes from there.
>>
>>25913114

>Walking into your living room, you're hit by a wave of tween laughter and giggling as your daughter and her two friends lie sprawled out on your sofa flicking through various magazines.
>"Like, OMG, Yu, you can't just, like, say that about ponies!"
>Another barrage of high pitched laughter assaults your ears.
>You loved your daughter and she was the most precious thing in the world to you, but you would have appreciated her telling you that she was inviting friends over and to expect company in the house when you returned from work.
>You approach the sofa from behind and clear your throat.
>Yuzu and her friends turn and look back at you.
>"Oh, you're back later than usual, daddy."
>"Hey!"
>"Hi, Mr. Anon!"
>You smile politely at the other satyr girls.
>What were their names again?
>Neither one of them was Mistake, that much you knew.
>With your daughter being as sociable as she was it was hard to keep track of all her friends and acquaintances.
>"Hey, Mr. Anon, what do you think of my new lipstick?"
>You're an experienced man, but never before have you learned how to deal with a thirteen year old girl pouting and making kissy faces at you.
"It's uh... great. Anyway, would any of you like anything to eat or drink..
>Any excuse to get out of that room.
>"I think we're okay, dad."
>You nod.
"Right, well I'll just be in the other room if you need anything.

>You are Yuzu, watching as your dad makes his way into the kitchen probably to make himself a coffee.
>After a few moments your friends look back at you and giggle in unison.
>"Oh my gawd!"
>"Your dad is like, so hot, Yu!
>You roll your eyes.
>"If I was you, I'd do bad stuff all the time just so he'd have to spank me."
>You frown slightly.
>"Totally, I'd like, let him do whatever he wanted to me!"
"Eww, that's my dad, guys. Don't be weird."

>You are Anon again, having heard all of what had just been said in the other room.
>This life is hell.
>Maybe you could pay for some sexiness reduction surgery.
>>
>>25913202
She starts humping the pillow incessantly. Congrats, you've turned your daughter into a chronic masturbater
>>
File: 1399154689147.png (13KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
1399154689147.png
13KB, 514x514px
>>25913403
Like father like daughter then.
>>
File: 1325449705482.png (18KB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
1325449705482.png
18KB, 400x326px
>>25913403
>>
>>25913427
>>25913430
A true two sides of one coin example
>>
>>25913444
Trips confirm
>>
File: 1433520377431.jpg (27KB, 210x341px) Image search: [Google]
1433520377431.jpg
27KB, 210x341px
>>25913403

>You will never open your Christmas present from your daughter to find that it's an anatomically correct mare fleshlight.
>She will never open your gift to her, discovering that it's a foot long vibrating rubber horse dongâ„¢.
>You will never share a look and burst into laughter, slapping each other on the back before excusing yourselves to go try out your newest toys.

>You will never share and compare notes on the experience.
>>
>>25913403
>>25913525

>She will never slap a ball gag onto her pillow and call it a little bitch while riding it hard into the mattress.
>>
>>25913403

Who would be the most popular love pillow for Satyrs?

I gotta feeling it would be the royals.

>Radiance for his pretty boy looks
>Sirius for his rugged looks and mysterious demeanor
>Dawn though she's too cute and innocent for sexual
>Selena for her majestic beauty

I wonder if they get gratuities.
>>
File: 1445305884651.png (174KB, 1524x897px) Image search: [Google]
1445305884651.png
174KB, 1524x897px
>>25913552
Little Dawn owns a Radiance love pillow that has him portrayed as shirtless with muscles glistening and abs like a washboard. She takes it everywhere with her and never lets it leave her side, not even in public. She has no idea that it's intended for sexual, she just really loves her brother and likes to cuddle it because she doesn't get to see him as often as she'd like because of how busy he is with his studies.

I've made myself sad.

>"Dawn, sweetheart, you really can't bring your 'huggy pillow' with you to the gala. Just what would people think?"
"Will Radi be there?"
>"Darling, you know he's away studying in Saddle Arabia."
"Then I'm bringing it."
>>
>>25913696
>with muscles glistening and abs like a washboard
That pillow must've been created by someone who doesn't know Radiance very well, 'cuz he rarely trains. He's more into politics and diplomacy.
>>
File: 1427954633788.gif (45KB, 656x592px) Image search: [Google]
1427954633788.gif
45KB, 656x592px
>>25913843

Uh, actually....

Muh headcanon > You headcannon.
>>
>>25913843

>implying he can't do both
>>
>>25914123
Can but doesn't want to.
>>
File: Fo4Minutemen_General's_Uniform.png (2MB, 864x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fo4Minutemen_General's_Uniform.png
2MB, 864x1080px
>>25910489
I would have put Thorn in wherever Cait would go, iirc she liked the Brotherhood in the last half. I'm not sure why Simmer is in the Brotherhood. I would probably swap Hope and Utah because I think Hope would look great in the General uniform. That is a roughly what I thought of too. Muddle would probably be part of Caesar's legion
>>
>"Your highness, your mother selected me personally out of all the private tutors in Equestrian to ensure that you received the best and most rounded education possible. As such, I really must insist you stop this constant, ugh... 'Working out' and come study at once."
"Sorry, but you know my routine. No lessons or studying until I've completed my daily one hundred push-ups, one hundred sit-ups, one hundred squats and ten kilometer run."
>"Young master Radiance, please. What about excercising your most important muscle of all? That is to say your brain."
"Ah, give it a rest. In case you've forgotten, I ace every test I take and get nothing but top marks in every subject."
>>
>>25914591
I put Thorn in the Institute partially because there aren't too many satyrs with a generally accepted interest in SCIENCE! and thus she became an enforcer type. Plus, I heard her described as "deliberately edgy" so I imagined she'd be the sort to use the Institute's carte blanche on morality to shoot peoples' spouses in the gut while stealing children.

Simmer is in the BoS because monster hunting background does strike me as very "Ad Victorium Remove Mutant/Synth/Ghoul (even non-feral)/Technology better than flashlights"

Hope is in NCR instead of Utah because NCR are actually competent and can organize while The Minutemen will tell their own General to fuck right off.
>>
>>25913552
Why do people think Dawn is significantly younger than Radiance? Most of the art show both of them as pretty much the same age.
>>
>>25914839

Muh interpretation, that's why.

Plus imouto Dawn > Whore Dawn
>>
>>25915268
Not saying she has to be a slut. And it's not like lolis can't be slutty too.
>>
>>25915268
Dawn being a lot younger than Radiance hasn't stopped some people from saying she's a whore.
>>
Thread's nearing bump limit.

There sure are a lot of different headcanons about the satyrs being posted here, which is a go figure since everything is a variable.
Are there any headcanons that you really want to see more of?
Me, I'd like to see Simmer being a cute, innocent and shy guy again instead of the muscular, monsterhunting and sisterfucking pro he seems to be now.
>>
>>25915826
The griffons and their flight squadron. I want to see Emma go from NEET with slight chub to relatively active and flying high.
>>
>>25915826
I wouldn't say it's headcanon, but maybe more about their failures and learning from them or even overcoming them.
>>
>>25915962
>Emma go from NEET with slight chub
>Slightly chubby Emma
That sounds kinda cute. Is there any art of that?
>>
>>25915989
Nah, but there's a small green about Emma trying and failing to get /fit/ with Alex-senpai.
>>
>>25915826
I want to see drakes get more territorial with their partners whenever they feel like someone's hitting on them.
>Shortstack Thistle getting all angry and growling at a pair of mares macking on Rory as if they're hot stuff
Either that or have more light hearted adventures.
>>
>>25915826
>Ivy x Simmer otp
Shy, damaged, getting loving treatment, and possible /ss/ depending on how young you write her. Plus you get Blare going on a fucking rampage and Mama Fem being a bad ass (which her kids do NOT inherit).
>>
>>25916194
Why? All the other cool kids are doing it. Icarus inherits his mother's extra fast and Darcy gets her mom's spanish apples
>>
>>25916022
nice
>>
>>25915962

>The griffons and their flight squadron

You mean like in Equestria Games, yeah?

Though I don't know how you'd get Emma to give up her Neetdom unless you say her senpai might notice her or something.
>>
>>25918466
She can't pull of her Mikasa cosplay
>>
who liked lemmy the most
>>
>>25919377
Triple H
>>
>>25919377
Any satyr who enjoy wrestling.
>>
File: 1451363808718.png (330KB, 1362x1558px) Image search: [Google]
1451363808718.png
330KB, 1362x1558px
New new
>>
>>25919518
Awww, kawaii desu
>>
So what if I write a couple of stories with Simmer and Broil just starting out as hunters with their mother?
>>
>>25918551
>"W-what?" Emma stuttered as she stared at her friends, wild-eyed.
>Alex was grinning. She had the NEET right where she wanted her...
>"I said you're never gonna pull off being a convincing Mikasa with that gut and ass. You're extra large shirt is straining to hold in all those damn Pockeys as it is." Alexa never really inherited her mother's full bite, so despite her condescending smirk, it stung her a little to be so harsh. But even Fluttershy could agree sometimes to be kind involved being cruel.
>And Glimmer and Rory had confided that Emma's last physical was alarming with high cholesterol, high blood-pressure, joints straining from excessive weight.
>Hel,. she was being nice to call Emma chubby, she was clinically morbidly obese!
>But when so many other attempts to get her on diets and an exercise routine failed, the hybrid had one option left...
>"And hell, at your side, you're not gonna be able to pull off your Italy cosplay either."
>Convince her her passions will conflict...
>"Italy's been chubby sometimes..." Emma defended herself but met with the fitness nut's shaking head.
>Hanging head, Emma looked ready to cry.
>"We gotta start you on a routine, Emy, didn't you want to go to the next Comiket?" The half griffon asked and received a nod.
>Emma wiped her tears, fire lighting in her eyes. "Alright... It's time to tackle this... SAITAMA STYLE!"
>A week later, Emma was breaking fitness test records previously held by Stormwalker after her new routine of 100 push ups, a 100 sit ups, 100 squats, and 50 kilometers of running every single day.
>Unfortunately, she also was now bald

And now I'm imagining Rory becoming Genos.
>>
>>25920346
Aw, that's adorable. Bald Emma could be cute too.
>>
File: 705592.png (313KB, 621x1101px) Image search: [Google]
705592.png
313KB, 621x1101px
>>
Eight more posts till a new thread! Quick, someone start a shitstorm!
>>
>>25920962
I'll start, the monster hunting idea is incredibly mediocre because we hear about it, but no one actually writes shit about it. It's like telling me about a movie instead of just showing me the damn thing myself.
>>
>>25920992
I actually sort of wrote one. Admittedly it was more about the aftermath and meant to help bridge the gap of how Gizmo and Simmer might meet and was set in the aftermath.
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/24680221/#24765255

I should try writing some more action though.
>>
>>25920992
I'm working on a few of those right now actually. One's going to focus more on their relationship with Fizzle and their school experience, the rest are Broil and Simmer coming to terms with their first times on the field.
>>25921025
I remember reading that, it was really cute.
>>
Auld Lang Syne Edition in the morning?
>>
>>25919518
>"Bless your heart, ma, there ain't no words in this book, ya dang no-eyed ninny."
>>
>>25921549
>Darcy, you're not even looking at the book, you brat
>>
>>25920346
I want to tell Emma that 99% of all anime is utter shit.

Shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt!!!!!!
>>
File: 1423116653076.png (160KB, 722x745px) Image search: [Google]
1423116653076.png
160KB, 722x745px
>>25921565
Nuh-uh, b-baka!
>>
New thread?
>>
>>25921631
It's true though desu senpai.

Is it wrong to enjoy the new(ish) word filter?
>>
>>25922048

Emma stop being so obvious.
>>
New Thread
>>25922632
>>25922632
>>25922632
>>25922632
>>25922632
New Thread
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 108

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.