[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writefag Obituaries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 437
Thread images: 74

File: RIP In Peace.jpg (22KB, 347x300px) Image search: [Google]
RIP In Peace.jpg
22KB, 347x300px
Today I'd like us all to take a moment to remember the glorious writefags whose stories are now kill because they never came back to finish them.

I'll begin with AcetoneAnon and SouperNova, who wrote about Sexflex (Blossomforth) and Bigbutted Batpone (Mia), respectively. Bonus points to both of them for never getting to actual sex.
>>
File: Press f ;_;.jpg (179KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Press f ;_;.jpg
179KB, 620x349px
;_;7
>>
Sorcanon.

That is all.
>>
Biscuits
>>
Trapdagio that ruined the Dazzling general by turning it into a fetish thread.
>>
File: 1389994290180.png (421KB, 636x351px) Image search: [Google]
1389994290180.png
421KB, 636x351px
>>
File: 1412189535826.jpg (8KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
1412189535826.jpg
8KB, 298x169px
>>21262249
Herr Writefag
Doc Cockblock
Doctor Anonymous
>>
File: Feels..gif (7KB, 645x623px) Image search: [Google]
Feels..gif
7KB, 645x623px
>Not Not Erf
>Rarara is Anon's Daughter

Good night, sweet erf.
>>
BloodAnon.

I don't even know if that was what he was called, I never even got to finish half of what he wrote.
>>
Let us not just remember the writers, but all the other weird and wondrous people now supposedly reaped from our board.
Like that crazy Russian guy.
>>
>>21262249
>PastaFromSpace
Truly is a shame.
>>
>>21262249
IWTCICP with his smutty Coco and Vinyl maid story
>>
>>21264144
Where did he stop again?
>>
>>21262249
Sometwifag and his lyra story
>>
>>21264162
Last I saw he finished fucking Vinyl after she got her maid outfit and he wrote a quick cute pony maid Lyra story before the thread died and he died.
>>
File: 137411556512.png (329KB, 633x661px) Image search: [Google]
137411556512.png
329KB, 633x661px
>The Cuddly Amazon will never be finished
Why bother living.

http://pastebin.com/fMC5gZ8W
>>
>>21263976
I remember that story. It was truly wincest.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 344x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 344x253px
>>21262249
They never really die, as long as we don't forget them.
>>
>>21264127
He JUST posted RIGHT NOW
>>
RIP in peace Story Time faggots. Obzedat, Trixiefag, Nehem, and Dubs Menace, you will be missed.

By me, at least. Not sure if anyone else does.
>>
>>21263976
No that story was raped beyond recognition because that hack didn't know how to wrap it the fuck up and tell MOAR-anons to fuck off. The resulting namefag circlejerk it spawned turned a good story into inject-muh-shit-fetishes-shitfic that murdered the very concept of quality.
>even mentioning that tumor
kill yourself
yes I mad
>>
>>21264363
Writefags never die.

They're just missing in action.
>>
TechnicolorShortie
>>
>>21264522
H-he did?
>>
File: loss.png (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
loss.png
67KB, 640x480px
RIP BiscuitAnon
>>
File: GildaCounselerfixed.png (42KB, 541x539px) Image search: [Google]
GildaCounselerfixed.png
42KB, 541x539px
>>21263976
This. All of my this.
(Technically, he finished it by cutting the story short and concluding it, but we all know he could have continued.)
Drawfag posting drawfag pictures for memories.
>>
>>21262249
Surely this thread was made by a writefag just so they could see if anyone remembers them?

"Oh wow, someone posted me! I guess I am relevant after all."

Must be a nice wee ego-wank.
>>
>>21266736
*tips tinfoil hat*
>>
>>21266995
RP-ing is against the rules, fag.
>>
>>21267022
So is shitposting
>>
>>21267039
Then stop doing it
>>
>>21267043
But you're the one doing it
>>
>>21266736
>implying OP is a writefag
>implying it's not writefags who are mentioning themselves
>>
>>21267022

>*tips* comment is RP-ing

You are literally a brain-dead dumbfuck.
>>
File: MY EYES LITERALLY POPPED OUT.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
MY EYES LITERALLY POPPED OUT.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>21267076
>Literally

How about you learn what that word means, you chunky chucklefuck?
>>
>>21266736
Sometimes I come to these threads hoping to see my name. I never do
>>
>>21263976
Is there a pastebin.
>>
Iamodd
The ties that bind
;_;7
Rip in peace sweet prince, writefagging never die, they just respawn

*(CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN)*
>>
>>21263940
>Herr Writefag

I think your jumping the gun on this one.
>>
>>21264102
Blood anon in twiquestria? Was a kek inducing tale.

According to the pastebin, the writefag went by the name Biscotti

http://pastebin.com/u/Biscotti

Have at it and enjoy the lulz
>>
>>21263940
>Herr Writefag
he is not kill, dont be hasty.
>Doctor Anonymous
He posted recently, but some assholes let the thread die, he will reboot it when he is ready.
>>
>Feel
he never finished anything
>>
I would like to take the time to remember Bastinator. Rip in pepperoni you crusty man, your stories stuck to me like glue
>>
>>21264102
>>21263940
It hurts, if I could post images I would post a feel.
Blood Anon was so kek worthy and Doc cockbloc story gave me powerful boners, too bad he couldn't end the story because he burned out.
>>
>>21268560
I agree. Blood Anon was something else. I spent quite a few nights laughing over it.
>>
THIS FUCKING ANON RIGHT HERE

http://pastebin.com/u/Spike-Anon

FUCK HIM
>>
>>21262249
I'm genuinely surprised to see my name in this thread. I'm doubly genuinely surprised to see my name in the OP.

Anyway I miss >>21264144 and that one Bon Bon story in Reverse Gender Role Equestria
>>
Are any of the writefag's in this thread thinking about maybe going back to writing
>>
>>21268846
Writefags are never truly kill. They simply go back to being anons and lurking. They slap together occasional one shots of stories without tying their name to them, and if something really catches their interest, they emerge once again and commence writing with a name.

A good enough prompt or idea has to crop up first for them to really tackle some writing, or they come up with something themselves and create an original thread on it. Normally it's the former.
>>
>>21268695
>You're one of the two in the OP
You've got some 'splainin to do.
>>
>>21262249
Akame.
>>
>>21268888
Can't deny those digits

I'm Soup, I got pretty sick over Halloween to the point where I didn't even get on /mlp/ for a few days, and once I did I kinda lost interest with the story. Plus the Mia threads were dying at that point. I do feel bad every time I see her mentioned or a Mia thread every once in a while. Maybe I'll get back to it eventually, who knows.
>>
>>21268910
At the very least it might be nice of you to mention this on the current Mia thread. Quite a few people who follow those threads are just waiting for your return.
>>
RIP BaBonk, a not-so-known writefag from an Octavia thread.

In the words of Ezio, requiasta de pactkake.
>>
>>21268945
I didn't even know there was still one up, I hadn't seen one for weeks
>>
>>21268846
Yeah, plenty of times. Sometimes I want to make something new, other times I want to write a sequel to my existing work. But it seems like every time I start writing again I just can't put the right words together.

Even if I'm not the proudest of it, at least I can say I finished it.
>>
Raritan
>>
>>21268955
There have been a few here and there, almost all of which have had your name mentioned by more than one Anon awaiting the return of the prodigal Soup.

The current one appears to be >>21201312
>>
>>21262249
Rest in Piss Necromancer, you fucking asshole
>>
>>21268953

Meant to link to this picture, since picture posting seems to be broken.

http://www.fimfiction-static.net/images/story_images/100950.jpg?1367359077
>>
>>21268960
I've still got a couple stories I want to finish, and I really need to because I think they'd be the best stories I'd have written, if I could just fucking finish them. It really sucks, too. One of them is literally just about done, but I just don't know what to do. It's been at this stage for months
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJuFlaHKLoc
>>
>>21262249
Someone should ask all the dead writefags if they can have their stories finished by other active writefags so that all your favorite stories will at least get a conclusion
>>
>>21269076
As long as the dead writefags hand pick the new writefags, that could work. Letting any old writer leap at it though could create some disastrous results.
>>
>>21269062
>>21269084
I can't believe I managed to find and bring back a dead writefag with this thread. I feel so accomplished.
>>
Leathershoes' and Wintergale's Octavia Maid stories. All the way from the 2013 Maid general which is dead anyway.

RIP.
>>
Fucking Schwartz.
>>
>>21269303
Coco Crusaders 4 lyfe
>>
Rapetrain
Brainhorn
Aether
Shin
Polesmoker
BigMacsCockSleeve
PrisonBitch
Miro
NeenerNeenerPenisDinner
FartAnon
>>
>>21269342
>not wanting to rail Glitter's sweet dickgina
>>
>>21269107
This. It would be kind of tough for the new writefags as well. Not only would you have to have an understanding of the mindset that the original writer had, you'd have to be versed in the writefag's style. How they approach characters, dialogue, setting, etc. Then you have to be able to do it in the same format as them. I can guarantee that if someone finished one of my stories, it would end up with clop, despite that not being what I had in mind
>>
Let's take this time to remember the writefags who try their hardest, despite the shit they get.

They put time, effort, sweat, and semen into their work but get no recognition. As a retired writefag, I salute to you all.s
>>
RIP in peace biscotti
>>
>>21269405
this, some people seem to forget that writefags have no obligation to create the content that they do
>>
>>21267564
>The ties that bind
I am not even a flutterfag, but that story seriously changed me as a person
>>
>>21269432
And writing can take absurdly long amount of time, too. Why should people waste hours of their precious free time to entertain you?

Because we love you.
>>
>>21269454
Because it's a dick move to start something and then leave when it's getting interesting
>>
>>21269466
I honestly don't understand this kind of thinking.

The writer was do you the favor, not the other way around. They spent his/her/it's time to make up whatever and didn't need any commitment to finish it. You should know this before you read someone's work. It's not like you're paying them to do it like you would buying an author's book.
>>
>>21262249
I wrote a love letter to Anon in my pastebin. I mostly wrote it to apologize for the fact that I don't want to write anymore. No one read it, so I put it as unlisted
>>
>>21269280
>Leathershoes
Archive shows he was here in September. He's probably around, but lurking.

>Wintergale
He lurks the Chrysalid threads and the FimFic threads.
>>
>>21269466
Orgasm denial is someone's fetish, Anon.
>>
>>21269638
It is
The writer's
>>
>>21268502
How is he dead?
>>
>>21269454
I agree with this. Writing on here, for me, was a really fun experience. It's quite the thrill to know that someone enjoys something you made. At the end of the day, though, writing is hard work. It's fun, but like any type of content creation, it's difficult work to make something decent. I'm sure many writefags and drawfags alike both do it not only out of their love for creating content through their chosen medium, but because they enjoy the people who give them requests, ideas, recognition, and feedback.
>>
>>21269466
>>21269454
>>21269432
>>21269405
>>21269502
Something I've noticed lately is that a lot of stories don't seem to get very many comments.

This is especially true if the writer pre-writes the whole thing and posts it all at one time.

I mean, we've had two separate threads now for writefags to re-post stories that didn't get any or very few comments when they were first posted!

Now, our writers obviously have a story to tell, and I doubt very seriously that they're jonesing for recognition.
But as someone who has done some writing for this board, I like to know if people are enjoying my stuff.
And that still counts whether I'm posting anonymously or with a trip.
(Now obviously not everything gets read for various reasons.
Threads die, topics not your cup of tea, etc...
I'm talking about stuff that gets actual eyeballs on it, and people still don't give any feedback.)

So if you read some short little story, and it entertained you (or you feel the author could use some feedback) then let the author know what you thought of it.
And it doesn't matter if you're applauding it criticising it.

Art only fails when it is ignored.
>>
>>21270322
Most stories that get comments are clop-related materials, or things that are bordering on lewd. Lots of comments start flooding in if you bring up the horsepussy in a story.

It's kinda shitty that some good stories get overlooked for that reason, or the writefags leave because no one is commenting on their stories.

I've seen a few writefags who shoehorn in clop just to see if people will drop a comment or two on their work.
>>
File: Pony changelings- mane 6.png (717KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pony changelings- mane 6.png
717KB, 1280x720px
I'd like to take a moment to honor all the previously steady writefags that got blown to the winds in the scruffining. It's been a while, but I still remember. Especially the corruption writefags that kept both the thread and the fetish thriving, you're all still missed, 3 moved to mlpchan and the rest disappeared.
>>
>>21270322
It's one of the unfortunate things for the content makers, I know I too have felt frustration at what feels like lack of recognition. But it's also something I don't want to change when reading threads... readers don't want to feel tied to managing the sheltered egos of their writefags, they just want content and to move on when it's gone.

In other words, suck it up, and I'm sorry it has to be that way.
>>
>>21268910
SOUP!
I legitimately thought you had died from your illness (as stupid as that makes me sound), or had a life-changing experience that made you drop 4chan. Don't even care if you finish your story, I'm just glad you're still with us.
Least you could do is make a pastebin update saying "on hiatus" or something.
>>
>>21270422
Sometimes I just get tired of writing "good" and "moar" at every post break, and just want to keep reading. And honestly I don't have the motivation to write decent reviews/feedback for every piece of greentext I come across. It's unfortunate, but writers should realize that sometimes silence is the greatest complement.
>>
>>21270422

>serious, legit attempt at an actual story
>daydreamed up for weeks at work, laid out, hours and hours over days spent writing
>post it
>no replies three hours
>bump
>unrelated image
>comment in image
>first reply to story: "nice"
>one more reply the next day

>spend an hour writing a decent trollfic with a cocktease shrek ending
>50+ replies and reaction images
>>
>>21269357
I still write here and there, I just don't come to 4chan very often.
>>
>>21270559
I'll probably start writing again within the week, already plan on doing stuff today and part of tomorrow so I don't know when specifically. I'm flattered that you care somewhat though
>>
>>21270717
Especially when it comes to art, things that you spent a lot of time on and are very proud of tend to get ignored completely while other stuff you didn't even pay any attention to or cared about is what people love and talk about.

It's the life of an artfag, Anon.
>>
>>21270717
That's about how it goes. >>21270812 hits the nail on the head there.
>>
>>21270322
>we've had two separate threads now for writefags to re-post stories
Are you talking about the "so you wanna be a writefag" threads? I posted two stories in the one that's up right now and received two replies between the both of them. No criticism, no pointers to what I might've done wrong and how I can improve. I got a paragraph of praise for the shortest thing I've written, and a sentence essentially stating "this interests me" for the longest one I've written.

>tfw I sit at a median in writefagging skill
>not bad enough to deserve criticism
>not good enough to get much recognition

I'm just sort of here, filling out requests and participating in prompts to lukewarm response. I don't hate it because I do this for fun anyway. But I'm only human.
>>
>>21270812

I feel you there. The second story I ever wrote a few months back was something that I only did because one of my friends wanted a continuation of a story someone else wrote on a thread. I decided to do it as an anon for the lulz, not really caring much about what I was writing. Turns out, it's got about 1.2k views on my pastebin, and started up a general. Other small oneshots that I actually cared about usually end up getting one or two replies.
>>
>>21270812
I think there's something about letting your intuition take over, and not thinking when you're creating. This is coming from a musician's perspective, but I was told "You’ve got to learn your instrument. Then, you practice, practice, practice. And then, when you finally get up there on the bandstand, forget all that and just wail." There's just something special about feeling your way around something that hours of thought won't be able to bring. When you put a lot of thought into it, you get too technical, and rigid. Also, you have to consider that a lot of readers simply don't want what all we offer them. They want something they can easily digest.
>>
>>21270452
Again, I'm not talking about recognition and ego.
I just want to know if people are enjoying the story.
I mean, this isn't some private scribble in a super secret writing notebook.
You're writing for an audience.

But you make a very good point.
That's just the way it is. Oh, well.
Won't stop me from writing.
No sir, real life is what stops me from writing.
>>
>>21262249
Ottoway
>>
>>21271081
>not bad enough to deserve criticism
>not good enough to get much recognition
Such is the curse of mediocrity. I'd like to get some sort of feedback so that I'd know what I'm doing right or wrong.
>>
>>21269446
Pastebin?
>>
>>21271106
link to pastebin?
>>
>>21262249
Most writefags are still around. Lurking.
>>
File: nerd.png (198KB, 971x972px) Image search: [Google]
nerd.png
198KB, 971x972px
How many of you want to bet that one of the writefags from /mlp/ is going to become a bestselling author? Some fags here have potential. Not many, but at least one of them could write at least a decent novel. Imagine the interview where he reveals his horsefuckery.
>>
Meta never finished the Cheerliee story
>>
>>21271309
It's questionable.

The reason why writefags thrive here is because they have pre-set characters and a pre-set world. It's hard coming up with all that shit from scratch and having people like it.
>>
>>21271309
One of the writefags that died here. If I were to become a bestselling author I would take my horsefuckery to the grave.
>>
Blood Anon
Cosmoscommando
Not Not Erf
>>
>>21271355
>>21271309
True, there's a preset world. But a lot of writefags do a great job with background ponies (who are basically original characters thanks to the lack of official character development they have).
>>
>>21269357
>Miro

It's funny because Miro is actually dead.
>>
Has anyone mentioned Kerberos177 yet? He was one of my biggest inspirations when I first started to writefag.
>>
>Zephyr writefag
>I still cuddle a pillow at night believing it's my little horny pet
Guys guys guys.
I was writing that, when I view his pastebin and realized that he actually updated a week ago and finish his story
I'm so happy right now, gonna clop like mad

http://pastebin.com/u/Tfanon
>>
>>21262475
Guy's a tool, glad he's dead.
>>
>>21268502
>>21248261
You are some multiple of niggers
>>
>>21271309
I'm hoping to work out a novel at some point. I've only had poetry published so far, however.

Given the chance, what I'd like to really work on is a tabletop RPG, setting, or adventure supplements.

I doubt I'd let folks know about my horsefuckery that aren't close to me.
>>
File: Payday.jpg (44KB, 421x800px) Image search: [Google]
Payday.jpg
44KB, 421x800px
>>21271664
Never read past the first chapter but it looks terrifying.
>>
>>21271810
I can not hear you over the sound of my erection with my hand
I thought the same thing first, I could not be more wrong
>>
>>21271664
>Zephyr
>not 5score's Twisted Spectrum
>>
R.I.P. in Peace:
Ghostkid
Shermanator
Handagote

And while I'm here I'd like to spit on the graves of Jffry, Shin, and Lunaguy
>>
>>21268671
I.. I waited for him. I bumped his threads every hour every day..
I still keep an eye on the pastebin in case he returns..

It hurts to know he won't return
>>
File: Old AiE Chat 2012.png (510KB, 1564x916px) Image search: [Google]
Old AiE Chat 2012.png
510KB, 1564x916px
Obligatory blast from the past: 2012 Edition

R/T
Pike
Krivilin
And >>21271899 plus others. Many a hero faggot has been lost to time. Never forget.
>>
>>21271179

I'd rather not promote myself when there are plenty of other writers who try ten times as hard as me, and are ten times better than me that hardly get any recognition. If I were to have any of their pastebins at the moment, I'd link those instead. But I really appreciate you taking interest.
>>
Holy Oats
theonetheycallmonk
Netherpony pls____
>>
>>21272198
What the fuck is that autistic shit
>>
none of you might care, but wolf from the Chrysalis threads is gone

Come back Wolfkrone ;_; pls
>>
File: 1405761468373.png (164KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
1405761468373.png
164KB, 800x650px
>>21262249
Now that they are truly dead, I'd like to mourn the "Anon is A Pony:" edgy edition thread.

Tagline:
>So, you drank the magic bleach, found a portal to Equestria, sold your soul to Satan, etc. The thing is, you have been transported to Equestria and became a pony of whatever race you wanted to, and got awesome abilities as part of the deal.
>Time to hang on with the Mane 6 for adventures or simply to woo your waifu/husbandu, right?

>WRONG.

>Because God and Murphy's Law hate your guts, you came out as a fucking EVIL looking pony (think as your generic edgy Deviantart OC) and all of your abilities have a macabre way to manifest."

Produced many entertaining stories, but by the end all writefags were kill except Pleeny, and I think making a thread to finish his story and having like only one person reply to it killed him. Only a few survived to move on to other projects.

RIP
Apr 2014 - Aug 2014

Dead Stories:

Lord Doomgloom:
http://pastebin.com/n2YMe8d4

Cthuvian Anon:
http://pastebin.com/u/The_Augustus

Cold Edge Anon:
http://pastebin.com/u/Uh-hmmm

TentacleAnon:
http://pastebin.com/u/ScissorsAnon

Autodefense RoboAnon:
http://pastebin.com/u/The_Tactician

Mimicspider Anon:
http://pastebin.com/u/Teraphim

An Anonymous Object In Equestria Anon:
http://pastebin.com/u/aganon

Undead Night Edge Anon:
http://pastebin.com/u/Pleeny_the_III
>>
Why is it that all the writefags I'm seeing are tied to generals?
>>
>>21272617
Because anything that's not shit ends up becoming it's own general, and from there it's even easier to jump in with your own writefaggotry since you have a set subject and an audience
>>
>>21272652
This. Once you get a good topic going, people leap on the bandwagon and run with the idea. All it takes is one good writefag to leap at a decent prompt to start off a domino effect of content.

This doesn't always happen, but it has a good chance of causing it.
>>
>>21272617
As a writefag:
Most of what I write comes from things in threads or posts that inspire me. That can either be something that is already a general, or the story might spawn a general.
If I'm going to write things that I come up with solely by myself, I'd do prose and publish it on FimFiction.
Plus it's often fun to write for generals, since most readers will likely be a fan of the subject you're writing about, and good times will be had.
>>
>>21272617

A general stats up for days which helps with the >one reply depression

Starting your own thread for some fagging usually attracts shitposters and dies instantly if you stop, overnight not even guaranteed a general is up all night and healthy, and has more through traffic.

Most of the board logs on for generals and skims the catalog once at best
>>
File: 18972023.jpg (15KB, 238x346px) Image search: [Google]
18972023.jpg
15KB, 238x346px
>>21263976
>>21265514
>>21265796
>>21267540

ayy lmao
>>
>>21268041
>>21268312

I hope you guys are right. I know HW is going thru some shit now, I just hope he remembers us when times get better. It doesn't seem like Anon will ever get out of the Eastern Bloc at this rate.
>>
>>21272766
>Plus it's often fun to write for generals
I don't know how I'd feel about writing for a general. Generals never have topics that resonate with me, whereas one-offs I tend to find more interesting. One offs usually have to go the extra mile to stand out. Also, one-offs die when I finish. If that thread was a success, great, if not oh well. No one remembers. If you do poorly in a general, well you may not want to write for it again. Then there are the thread expectations. If you want a successful story, you have to know what the thread wants and expects. Usually people want sex, and I don't like to write it I've actually been told several times by readers that they're happy my stories didn't end in clop. Then there's the idea of getting overshadowed/ignored because someone more popular comes along. One-offs are always a fresh start. No expectations. Just judging my work for what it is. I know it's weird, because I'm sure I'd do well in a general. People seem to like my work a lot more than I like it anyways.
>>
File: lyras-cyborg-horror-show.png (246KB, 493x530px) Image search: [Google]
lyras-cyborg-horror-show.png
246KB, 493x530px
R.I.P Sometwifag
>>
>>21267209
Me neither
>>
>>21273047
>Generals never have topics that resonate with me, whereas one-offs I tend to find more interesting
Completely understandable. I've been so lucky as to have generals that are related to things I like. That said, I never decide to write for a general, more often the general inspires me in some way.

>you have to know what the thread wants and expects
You don't have to. I've written shit outside the usual scope of my regular general, and while those stories are often less popular, I still think the time I spent writing was worthwhile.

>Usually people want sex, and I don't like to write it
I've never done sex either. I don't as a rule dislike clop, I just never feel like writing it. And there are tons of writefags better than me at sex. Let them handle the lewd.

>Then there's the idea of getting overshadowed/ignored because someone more popular comes along
The vast majority of us are going to be minor writers anyway. This doesn't matter.

>One-offs are always a fresh start
Not unless it's original fiction. /mlp/ is a huge general. There's no need to be afraid of the smaller ones.
>>
>>21262249
R.I.P DT
>>
>>21272971
>going thru some shit
It's writefagish for:
"I'm lazy"
>>
>>21273515
Not really, sometimes shit comes up and writing takes a seat WAY in the back.
>>
>>21273216
Just curious, what general do you write for? Also, even though I don't like to write clop, I have done it a couple times. While you provide good arguments, I still don't feel comfortable with writing for generals.
>>
Flutterfaggot
RyuMomochi
Stavicodone
Leucine
SourGrapes
MacStableman
>>
>>21273657
>Just curious, what general do you write for?
I hardly write these days, so I wouldn't say that I write "for" a specific general. But most of the stories that I've written with a name and put on pastebin is for the Chrysalis threads.
Also did a bit for maids or something a long time ago. Most other stuff have just been shorts that haven't required name or pastebin,

>>21273708
>MacStableman
I miss that faggot.
>>
File: 1403453294775.jpg (35KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
1403453294775.jpg
35KB, 500x677px
>>21262249
>Writefag Obituaries
>Huh I wonder if anyone misses-
>No one does
>O-oh... o-okay...
>>
File: 1415153987235.jpg (10KB, 251x218px) Image search: [Google]
1415153987235.jpg
10KB, 251x218px
>>21273875
>>
>>21273875
>>21273905
Get used to this feeling.
>>
>>21273875
>tfw someone remembers you
>>
>>21267564
>Iamodd
I wish he could start working on his story already. I was a new writefag to the thread but his story outstood the rest.
Please come back, Iamodd;~;
>>
>have been a writefag since nearly this board's inception
>since back when fan fiction got you shat on nearly as badly as posting furry
>have been anonymous this whole time
>never given a name, only content
>watched as more and more fags decided to throw on names and trips for a one post green
>watched as generals arose and forget cults of personality among tripfags
>still I posted, anonymous, pasteless, forgotten with each new thread

There's a pretty good chance some of you have read something I've written, and I just wanted to say thank you for your time
>>
>>21275719
Truly the unsung hero.

F.
>>
>>21272198
Wait... When the fuck was I-
Anyway, RIP old days.
>>
>>21272919
He used a trip.

But if it's really you, I really did enjoy your stories and I hope you continue writing.
>>
File: 1394491523781.png (85KB, 794x598px) Image search: [Google]
1394491523781.png
85KB, 794x598px
>>21271355
>The reason why writefags thrive here is because they have pre-set characters and a pre-set world.

This is partially true, I guess. Personally I find it hard to use someone else's characters in an original story. I've almost quit writing because of how boring it can be sometimes.
>>
Rest in Piss Crimsonshin
>>
>>21275817
He posted in the batpone thread like, yesterday

He's still in the skype chats and everything
>>
>>21262249
All of the Souls In Equestira writers.

Was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>21275922
F-fucking damn it Anon. Don't remind me.
>>
File: 1409678631431.jpg (120KB, 1270x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1409678631431.jpg
120KB, 1270x1013px
He never showed up again
>>
>>21268978
What did he write?
>>
>>21275719
You're the hero this board needs, but not the one it deserves.
>>
>>21276914
I feel you anon
>>
>>21277921
>>21275738
>>21275719
You don't have to samefag this hard. It's not a matter of "muh anonamus lol leejun" it's a matter of keeping shit in order.
>>
>>21265422
We're not kill, actually. Just lazy.
>>
>>21268621
I checked back everyday like the faggot I am for any updates....then writefag an hero.....
>>
File: Doctor Anonymous.jpg (43KB, 370x380px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Anonymous.jpg
43KB, 370x380px
>>21262249
Dr. Anonymous... if you see this... we need you.
>inb4: got a bad case of writefag blues
>>
>>21268885
this is very true, I used to write a lot, but I lost the hot and bothered feeling writing gave me for a while and resumed normal Anon routines, then something caught my eye and gave me a wicked idea and started writing again. This is legitimately how it works.
>>
>>21270322
I've got three stories that I would write about four or five posts worth of text and then write more the next day only to find out that the thread died overnight, so not knowing if anyone enjoyed it or not, I stopped and left it at that.

Also typing on a laptop is just shite.
>>
>>21271328
OH FUCK, I'd forgotten that faggot! I am ashamed of myself!
>>
>>21279170
The feels... I know them well.
>>
>>21279069
Good to see someone is still interested.
>>21279097
This is what created my Octavia story.
>>21279170
This happened in my last thread, I posted some green, went to bed, and the thread was gone overnight... it used to be I could go day off if I absolutely had to, but I guess people are just not interested.
>>
>>21279270
damn this trip is tricky, might have to pick an easier one to type
>>
>>21279270
>>21279288
Doc! You live!... is there to be moar story?
>>
>>21279307
maybe, I typed up a little in my downtime recently, if I get the chance I will type some tomorrow morning and make a thread in the afternoon.
>>
>>21279270
Maybe it was my fault for trying to write for a AJrape and Raradom thread? Even the CelestiaspankingSunset thread died, and that sucker had like three other writefags in it!
>>
>>21279397
that might be it, those sound like excellent stories... I wish I could say I knew about them, but when I write I get the tunnel vision.
>>
File: 1415842704599.jpg (24KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1415842704599.jpg
24KB, 300x225px
>>21279432
I enjoyed our discussion, but the power in the tents has gone out and I'm running the laptop on 5% juice, wifi hotspot joining it shortly, I'll have to check out your pastebin Dr.
>>
>>21279456
thanks, good luck with the power.
>>
File: 19355280.png (801KB, 1965x2429px) Image search: [Google]
19355280.png
801KB, 1965x2429px
>>21275788

Silly me. Trip activated.
>>
RIP: Uprising
It was the first and last story he never finished, but damn if it wasn't good while it lasted. I wish the homeless general still had him.
>>
>>21272536
Still waiting for all those writefags to come back. I miss reading those stories and that prompt.
>>
File: 1418289997308.jpg (102KB, 826x594px) Image search: [Google]
1418289997308.jpg
102KB, 826x594px
>>21275922
Biggs
Is off writing some other story now. Poor Havel

Yuriafag
Is probably kill, shame I liked the story

Knighto
Had some good stuff, was my favorite

Pyromancer
Just tried to entertain us, was a nice effort

I wish it was still around.
>>
>>21271143
rip Amber/Maple story. Never knew what even happened to those threads
>>
File: 1387145367929.jpg (318KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1387145367929.jpg
318KB, 1102x967px
Dr Cockblock and Valet Anon

IWTCICP and Coco the Pantyless Maid
>>
>>21279069
guy's not dead, m8, i talk to him over email, he's just been sick with some shit. He said he'd be writing again soon.
>>
>>21262249
Many writefags don't die, but just have decreasing motivation to write.
>>
File: 1416078223630.jpg (156KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1416078223630.jpg
156KB, 600x450px
i dont recall his name but it was the adventure of aidscalibur.

studies show that college is the number one leading cause of wtitefag deaths.
>>
>>21281163
Aren't you supposed to be boycotting?
>>
File: DARKSIED IS (FEELS).jpg (77KB, 705x651px) Image search: [Google]
DARKSIED IS (FEELS).jpg
77KB, 705x651px
>>21271664
>Zephyr
he actually finished his story after a 2 year hiatus

>>21271895
and at least 5score's been finished for quite a while, instead of being a massive half-finished cockblock

still doesn't mean they'll get up off their laurels and write more god-tier shit
>>
>>21271899
>Shemanator
;_;7

Holy fuck all these names are bringing back memories. I haven't been in an AiE thread since about the four hundredth thread. Back when AiE would go through two-three threads a day. Shit, man.
>>
>>21280866
I stopped writing it simply because no one remade the thread
that's it
I'm writing something else, but If I try hard enough, I can continue the Havel story. I had fun writing it too...
>>
>>21262960
People are still bitching about this guy? Keep it in the fucking general.
>>
>ctrl+f name
>0 results
>mfw
>>
File: 1410903644605.jpg (14KB, 228x239px) Image search: [Google]
1410903644605.jpg
14KB, 228x239px
>>21281697
It was a fun read.

If it gets remade perhaps we'll be able to summon all of the writefriends back.
>>
>>21281697
wait..there was gonna be more?

After your ghost story is done I'll make the new havel thread for you if you want.
>>
>>21281923
>summon all of the writefriends back.
A-All them?
>>
>>21280510
Though I am not dead, I have moved on to different green. Someday I will continue Cold Edge Anon.
>>
>>21281738
Being mentioned isn't all that good either, seeing as this is "Obituaries".
Though it's good to be remembered.
>>
>>21282155
We can only hope.
Maybe Biggs can summon up knighto, they seemed like friends
>>
File: 68014.png (50KB, 627x600px) Image search: [Google]
68014.png
50KB, 627x600px
>>21282469
>bringing back the dead
>the actual dead in some cases
Yeah, nah. Bad idear.
>>
RIP all my niggers in the maid threads. Please come back.
>>
>>21282469
D-do you really think we can get the gang back together?
>>21282492
Biggs is fine and dandy. Knighto (hopefully and probably) lurking.
>>
File: 1400033689133.png (49KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1400033689133.png
49KB, 600x700px
>>21282492
I'm alive.
Legs broken but alive.

If the thread gets remade I'll be there.
>>
RIP JamesDoakes, Pablo Chan and BizzarreCoyote.

Without you /ntt/ turned to shit.
>>
>>21269303
His writing is a favourite of mine
>>
File: 1389584319806.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1389584319806.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
>>21282531
Speak of the devil! At least you're not kill, glad to have you back.

>>21282526
Yes! Biggs and Knighto plan to be there, so it's only natural that everyone else will be drawn back.
>>
Beta Anon who wrote Twilight's Bra.
>>
I'll leave this memo because they deserve it too:
>Anonymous
For all those great stories that were never finished
>>
>>21269364
I always thought Glitter was best bro material. Y'all kind of burned the story to the ground near the end though...
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (147KB, 1057x906px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
147KB, 1057x906px
>>21278973
No.
>>
>>21264186
>>21273163

Holy shit this. I miss Cy-Lyra bad.
>>
File: everyone.gif (997KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
everyone.gif
997KB, 500x200px
>>21282155
>>
>>21270322

Not a dead writefag, but I definitely feel this impacting my work.

However!

There is a thread up right now that is literally just for giving writefags feedback and helping them improve their writing. Last version of the thread hit the bump limit overnight and the new one only just got up, but more activity - both stories to be looked and people willing to offer advice - are absolutely appreciated.
>>
RT_Pony

Not the best at character continuity, but wrote a great fic anyway.
>>
>>21273230
I live on under other names, friend.
>>
>>21282495
>maid threads
This.
This so fucking much.
>>
File: THIS ISNT FREEDOM.jpg (72KB, 634x527px) Image search: [Google]
THIS ISNT FREEDOM.jpg
72KB, 634x527px
>>21281099
As an old drawfag to those threads, it was like a slow death. Activity died off extremely fast once we got to the 9th or 10th thread. After the Veteran's/Remembrance thread, it was pretty much over.

That said, I do miss Ottoway myself. He was a great writefag.
>>
File: didn't see that coming.png (176KB, 718x430px) Image search: [Google]
didn't see that coming.png
176KB, 718x430px
>>21284197
Whoa. DT in the house.
>>
File: sad ponk.png (63KB, 209x221px) Image search: [Google]
sad ponk.png
63KB, 209x221px
Gadget
BettySpaghetti
getmeouttahere
>>
>>21267043
one does not simply stop shitposting
>>
File: bolding noodles.png (326KB, 532x353px) Image search: [Google]
bolding noodles.png
326KB, 532x353px
Bolding

Though he was remembered for the active lists, I truly enjoyed his stories.
>>
File: 21.png (106KB, 831x175px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
106KB, 831x175px
Gypsy

>>21284962
>getmeouttahere
Him too.
>>
>>21265422
You forgot Clarissa
>>
>>21279007
Yep, oldschool bro
>>
File: thanks for reminding me anon.png (19KB, 624x230px) Image search: [Google]
thanks for reminding me anon.png
19KB, 624x230px
>>21269280
>Wintergale's Octavia Maid
It amazes me that someone remembers this, one and a half year after it was written.
Anon, I can't promise that I'll ever complete it.
It was written without any pre-planning or any real goal in mind, so I wouldn't know where to end it.
That said, I'm currently picking it back up from the archive, and collecting it in a pastebin. I could even fix some of the spelling and other mistakes.
>>
>>21279270

>This happened in my last thread, I posted some green, went to bed, and the thread was gone overnight... it used to be I could go day off if I absolutely had to, but I guess people are just not interested.

I hope you don't mean the pet ponies thread, because that shit is still very much alive and waiting for your pet purplesmart story.
>>
I also miss the ambassador anon/guard pone stories.

Not sure if others read them but I was a fan of MisterElGuapo and OneTripPony.
>>
Rip Noctis
you fucking bastard
>>
Shwartz
why must he bring me pain
>>
>writefag
>have posted dozens of stories
>does not read anything anyone else ever posts
>not even give words

Who else does this
>>
File: 1327568458785.gif (472KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1327568458785.gif
472KB, 500x250px
>>21273163
Such good long green with no end, truly a disappointment.

Plz come back based writefag, give this story an end
>>
>>21292818
Same. Not even really sure why. I try to read, but I get through the first post, and lose all interest.
>>
who was the writefag that wrote that married anon in equestria story?

Part 1 finished and I never heard a word about it after.
>>
>>21293038
Think it was writemook. That anon finished the story and added one little addendum to it. Would like to see more of it though.

http://pastebin.com/u/writemook
>>
>>21293223
>http://pastebin.com/u/writemook
oh thank goodness, I thought I was never going to see the end.
thanks anon
>>
Rip lux in the PiE threads
>>
File: what am I doing with my life.jpg (96KB, 469x700px) Image search: [Google]
what am I doing with my life.jpg
96KB, 469x700px
RIP CleverDick

I miss him, anons. I really really do.
>>
>>21292818
I'm this way about most of the stories in generals I write in.
>>
>>21272971
Whenever Editorfaggot or Not Herr Writefag makes a thread he normally rolls up and posts a little
>>
File: large.jpg (243KB, 844x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
243KB, 844x1024px
>>21262249
R.I.P. Uprising & Your Homeless Sunset Story ;_;
>>
>>21262960
What happened to the Dazzling general?
>>
He wasn't a writefag here, but ripip hotsauce
>>
>>21264242
>tfw started writing more of it, then stopped again
Maybe after the dragon one, Anon.

>>21287328
Am not of dead, Tovarisch, simply writing other things.
>>
>>21263976
>Notnoterf
>spawn of the Erf who wrote Fluttermom story.

i didn't know the guy went and did his own thing after adding in "what ifs" to the orginal erf's story
>>
Rip jingle janges ;_:7. Your glorious wincest, pedo bondage will forever be left at a standstill.
>>
>>21272919
if that's you.remember your origins. There was ever one TRUE Erf.
>>
>>21294922
> wrote in two threads and a small amount of pinkamena
> didn't write more than a few stories
Do you think anyone that was actually in the threads actually remember that?
>>
>>21294922
Details? Paste?
>>
Still waiting for Apple dream and Nothing set in stone
>>
>>21294615
Aeeee. Nice guess, by the way, I'm really a Rus-speaking Anon
>>
File: 1409175545651.jpg (445KB, 595x750px) Image search: [Google]
1409175545651.jpg
445KB, 595x750px
>http://pastebin.com/8ph0WgV2
He'll never finish it.
>>
File: I-bought-you-an-Ngage.gif (55KB, 150x120px) Image search: [Google]
I-bought-you-an-Ngage.gif
55KB, 150x120px
>>21272919
Faker!
>>
Speaking of dead stories, would anyone give a shit if I were to resurrect Quills and Sofas? I have an ending planned (and mostly written) for it, but the threads devolved into shitposting near the end and I'm not sure if it should return or just stay dead.
>>
File: onlyafewwillknowthismaymay.jpg (42KB, 400x371px) Image search: [Google]
onlyafewwillknowthismaymay.jpg
42KB, 400x371px
>>
DCFTEF
>>
>>21296331
I'm still around. We just haven't had a spanking thread in a long time.
>>
>>21296393
Last one I remember was like nine months ago, did I miss anything?
>>
>>21295317
It's practically a novella, bit here you go. It was a rarity sweetie belle thing in a thread a while back. Hasn't updated his pastebin in months. Think he might be dead. Theres a part two in his main pastebin. Looked through most of it and barely anything seems finished, though, so it apparently wasn't the first time.
http://pastebin.com/XP5BFttm
>>
>>21263976
You just took me back to rarara is anons daughter threads we use to have
>>
File: AppleBloom spanked.jpg (106KB, 1214x1280px) Image search: [Google]
AppleBloom spanked.jpg
106KB, 1214x1280px
>>21296450
The usual: Bad filles...sore asses.

Here's the archive location;
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ce_DlEwnDcpjqTKRRxvsL4SCjka9H4cYq5lTfku8Tiw/edit?pli=1
>>
>>21296788
Ooh shiny. Glad to see some new stuff. It's a sad state of affairs when foal bottoms go undisciplined for so long.
>>
>>21296393
Why don't you just make a new one then if there is new stuff?
>>
>>21297319
Now that's an interesting point.
As a writer I kind of find it hard to make a new thread for something.
I guess my thinking is that if anons like what going on with the stories and topic enough then they'll make another one?
And that if I were to make another one I would be self agrandizing?
I dunno, does anyone else get what I mean?
>>
I didn't think anybody would remember me, so thanks for that. I've drifted off to other projects, even a few original ones, but I'd like to write and actually finish another story on here eventually.
>>
File: 1359714275898.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1359714275898.png
5KB, 645x773px
>>21298252
I do
>>
>>21271899
i'll be sure to rip harder, just for you.

>Year 3 in Equestria
>You start to get a sense of nostalgia for your first days here
>Every whorse down in whoresville wanted your ass a lot
>Which Applerape and Flutterkink frequently got.
>...nevermind, fuck nostalgia.
>Oh look, here comes Orangelasso lass now.
>"Hey Anon, git gud yet?"
No?
>"Perfect."
>You are caught.
>There is no escape.
Nostalgia's bad, folks.
>>
>>21299550
http://pastebin.com/pba8KChr
be free.
>>
>>21271309
I doubt it. As others have said, creating whole new characters is an entirely different animal from working within the framework of an existing story.

As a former writefag, who happens to hang out with other writefags, most of us actually have a role-playing background of some description before and after our tenures as writefags.
>>
>>21272536
I'm still alive, but writing something else right now
But man I miss those threads...
>>
>>21272198
i remember that.
this background was actually made with the express purpose of pissing off sherm
the "mep"guy is the admin, intentionally not changing the background from it for giggles.
it ended up being there for almost a day
what a world
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 937x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 937x960px
>tfw no one will remember you from the foot fetish threads
>feelsbadman.png
>>
>tfw you're not in this thread

finally, I can stop pretending that I want to continue writing
>>
>>21271562
>tfw hell never finish his maud story
>>
What happened to the low-self esteem ponies threads?
>>
Wait Gadget and Bolding stopped writing?! But they were good and went on while getting shitted on for no reason Other than being dicks to certain writers for certain reasons
>>
>Tfw tried writefagging in chrysalis threads, stopped right around when they started doing every wednesday.
>overshadowed by the glorious bonermancer
>tfw no motivation to continue stories
>>21302530
this
>>
>>21303462
Gadget got shit because he was a massive attention whore.
Bolding didn't really do anything as far as I know.
>>
The Tomb of the Unknown Clopfic

I only have vague memories of what you were, but I still remember being turned on by Twilight being reprimanded by Celestia while wearing a dress that was too short. A previous chapter also had Rarity creeping on... Twilight?

>>21296393
>>21297319
Check the archive and so on. There are places to post that aren't /mlp/. One could even post it one pastebin and give SkyeHigh the link.
>>
Was following one that was pretty unknown, a pony future tech dystopia written by HippyPony. He finished the first story and had a sequel going but kinda let that die off.
>>
>ctrl-f
>name missing

Not sure if good news I'm not kill! or bad not cool enough to be kill
>>
>>21303462
>>21303636
Bolding left this and disappeared forever.
https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/361625/time-to-lay-this-bad-boy-to-rest
>>
>>21262249

USDA certified firewood where are you
>>
RIP Goddamned OP.

He was the god damned OP.
>>
File: 1395019212335.gif (80KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1395019212335.gif
80KB, 439x500px
I wonder how many of these guys just died.

I figure at least one did.
>>
>>21306786
There was a guy in the AiE threads who had a brain tumor and told us that if he didn't come back, he died.

He never came back.

I think it was Cereal Shaman.
>>
>>21296727
Fuck, I'm not sure if I want to pick something that lomg up if it wont likely be finished.
>>
>>21292749
bro... that was my favorite story ever.
>>
File: DED no more.jpg (46KB, 536x391px) Image search: [Google]
DED no more.jpg
46KB, 536x391px
>>21267564
>>21275623

From darkest pits the demon flies
To bring forth all other threads demise
Let those who scorn the writefags cries
BEWARE THIS CURSE THE WRITEFAGS RISE!

>>21297219
>>
>>21271170
Sorry, i only saw your reply now
http://pastebin.com/A4XC1F0f
>>
>>21306828
Damn.
>>
>>21280510
At least one is still planning to finish his story...
>>
>>21296036
Fizzles is still around. He writes a lot of changelings now.
>>
>>21309151
I've honestly never been too fond of his changeling stories.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 337x372px
>>21273163
This never got an ending?
I thought the thread just stopped coming up because he had finished the story when I wasnt checking
>>
>>21292749
Horses don't have pubes.
>>
>>21265677
Yeah. His story was amazing. I started writing my continuation of it, but I could not do it justice.
>>
my name is gone, but my pastebin remains. Enjoy what I've done Anons. I may return one day
>>
File: 1399821175090.png (37KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
1399821175090.png
37KB, 337x338px
I know he posted back in August, but it's January now for god's sake. Safe to say he's dead.

RIP
CleverDick

You were a pretentious fag, but a fun one.
>>
>>21269303
Schwartz isn't dead, he's just changed for the worse and doesn't finish anything anymore, that and he insults those that give any critique, positive or negative.
>>
>>21284197
You abandoned us, you made me wait months for something that never came.
>>
Storm, he never finished his Anon Reincarnated and never came back.
>>
>>21312979
I know your pain anon
>>
>BiscuitAnon

Those guys who started the equestrian invasion threads and began writing their own continuations all disappeared.
>Jasse
>Dapper

>Kerberose I think that's what his name was?
Never finished his Maud story wrote Alone in Equestrian.

>still waiting for IAmOdd to finish

Does anyone know if creamnscream is still active?

Fiftyshadesofyellow?
>>
File: 1417233834819.png (301KB, 345x464px) Image search: [Google]
1417233834819.png
301KB, 345x464px
>ctrl+f
>old name I used to use when writing shit stories
>0 results

It hurts
>>
>>21313840
And what old name was that?
>>
>tfw i did the same thing
>>
>The entire Low Self-Esteem thread
>OnlytheDead
I will miss you all.
>>
>>21313756
>Fiftyshadesofyellow
He's still active. I don't know/remember which threads he writes for, but I believe he posted some story in the past week or less. Search his name/trip in archive.moe, you'll probably find a bit.
>>
>Lyrafag from the Story Time threads
Life is suffering.
>>
>>21263976
That story was finished anon, what are you on about.
>>
>>21306655
his account says he was last online 21 & half hours ago
>>
>>21262249
What happened to the blood anon stories?
>>
>>21265646
With the Pinkie story, I pretty much came into a long period writers block and lost motivation for a while. The threads eventually died, and I assumed no one was interested.

I'm working on something new now, but I feel like I know where I want to take the Pinkie story, and I do intend to finish it soon
>>
File: 1416596426614.jpg (45KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1416596426614.jpg
45KB, 633x758px
>tfw my every green has an "End" word
I might not be the best writer
I might have a few followers
But i'll stand on my head to finish the story
>>
>>21319880
Good on you, Anon. You're a bigger man than those who never finish what they started. Honestly.
>>
>>21318098
He still reads stories. He just doesn't write them.
>>
File: 1420074616909.jpg (1MB, 4148x4979px) Image search: [Google]
1420074616909.jpg
1MB, 4148x4979px
>>21319900
>Good on you, Anon. You're a bigger man than those who never finish what they started. Honestly.
>TFW you started writing three different stories and never finished any of them
>>
>>21320659
It's never too late, Anon
I always finish my green because i respect others time and effort, they've put into reading/bumping my story
>>
>>21313756
>>21317421
>>21105896
In here. Two stories. But you must be looking for something different.
>>
File: 1420427763675.jpg (9KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
1420427763675.jpg
9KB, 222x216px
>>21319880
>tfw

I mean, I only ever posted one story, but I stuck through with it.
>>
>>21319880
>>21321060
Are you guys me? I busted my ass to finish my green, only to find out I had a handful of people reading it.
>>
>>21313475
Ah You're the shitposter from his threads.
What has he done to make you so mad Anon? I've never seen such dedication to discredit his name.
>>
>>21271562
At least someone remembers me.
>>
>>21310230
What don't you like about them?
>>
>>21262960
Nah he actually got the ball rolling in those threads with a bunch of writing besides that story. Your shitflinging did some damage though that's for sure.
>>
>>21319880
Even the ones who can't bring themselves to finish a story should at least have the decency to outright state that they're discontinuing the story. The ones who just drop off the face of the 'chan without so much as a warning while their followers desperately await their return are just being rude.
>>
>>21322112
>he ones who just drop off the face of the 'chan without so much as a warning while their followers desperately await their return are just being rude.
Honestly, it's hard to think that there would be anyone actually following my stories
>>
File: M35A1-Quad-.50-Gun-Truck_-2.jpg (69KB, 895x592px) Image search: [Google]
M35A1-Quad-.50-Gun-Truck_-2.jpg
69KB, 895x592px
>>21284185
yay i'm remembered
>>
>>21321210
What are you talking about? I haven't been in any of his threads since TLOSP's third run.
Sounds like somebody's fee fees are hurt.
>>
>>21323911
>fees fees
>same thing the shitposter said several times, like a parrot learning a new word

Either poor b8 or underage, but you honestly can't be this stupid.
>>
>>21324007
Why are you shitposting this thread?
>>
>>21324013
>implying this thread isn't one giant shitpost
Shiggy diggy
>>
>>21324007
Oh, so because I said something that might be remotely similar I'm underage?
Are you really this eager to start shit?
>>
>>21324013
>>21324021
>>21324028
Samefag
Aren't you supposed to be in school kid?
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 640x960px
>>21324033
If only
>>
>>21324033
>>21324028
>samefagging himself
>doing the parrot thing again

You really are sad. And obsessed with a /mlp/ writefag. Doesn't get any sadder than that man
>>
>>21324066
You're taking is bait, just stop replying to him and move on. You're just as mad as he is.
>>
>>21324079
Your bait you mean. It's not bait anymore. It's damage control
>>
>>21324099
I'm>>21324021
You're mad, he's mad, he's baiting you, you're taking the bait. Go fuck off to whatever thread you came from and he'll do the same.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>21324106
>this much damage control
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 640x960px
>>21324106
>impostor confirmed.
Nice try though kiddie. Now pay attention. Math is starting cockwhore. Little slut like you filled it with asinine answers probably
>>
File: 14010482795864.png (12KB, 709x110px) Image search: [Google]
14010482795864.png
12KB, 709x110px
>>21324132
I think it's time you stopped posting.
>>
File: Band of my Niggas.png (2MB, 1920x785px) Image search: [Google]
Band of my Niggas.png
2MB, 1920x785px
>>21271143
>>21284433
>>21281099
These.
>>
Although I do miss getmeouttahere I am glad he gave us what he did.
>>
>>21263940
>>21268041
>>21268312
>>21272971
I'll be back whenever I have time. This week looks pretty stiff for scheduling, but the week after should be fine.

Come summertime, I'll be going a lot faster.
>>
>>21325300
Glad to know you're still kicking.
>>
RIP, HamGravy

RIP, NatoStrike

These fuckers gave me more grimdark entertainment than any onthers.
>>
R.I.P Stupidanon
I still check homeless sister's pastebin time to time
>>
I miss Nope if only for his humor and his pleasant voice.
>>
File: 1250270182_eve_giggle.gif (1MB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
1250270182_eve_giggle.gif
1MB, 200x180px
>>21325626
I'm still around, but I went through hell recently and failed some university classes, and had to work my ass off to pass the ones I didn't fail. I was so busy that I stopped writing since it didn't seem to be getting read. I'll probably start up again soon.
>>
>>21325801
You sound to be in the exact situation i am in.
I actually got a 0 out of 20 on one subject.

Goodluck anyway. I'll be sure to read your stories when you come back
>>
>>21325342
>These fuckers gave me more grimdark entertainment than any onthers.

>grimdark

I haven't read their stories, but you sound like a stupid faggot.
>>
>>21325663
He wasn't a writefag, he was a namefag you nigger.
>>
R.I.P Shermanon
>>
>>21325987
He wrote three things.
>>
>>21262249
TMPony, I miss your FiM remakes with Anon.
>>
File: Huskarl Anon.jpg (95KB, 841x1139px) Image search: [Google]
Huskarl Anon.jpg
95KB, 841x1139px
Rip Perunon

>pic related
some kind drawfriend did this for his story
>>
So is /mlp/ just a giant fan-fiction graveyard?
>>
>>21328112
/mlp/ is a junkyard of half-completed projects and stories
>>
>360 replies
>not mentioned once

I like to think I made fuck-all of an impact to anyone around here.
>>
>>21329494
Didn't you know? The writefags are mentioning themselves.

There might be an honest few Anon's here, but it really is hard to tell.
>>
>>21329528
I'll be honest; I was half-tempted to drop my name just to see if anyone remembered me, or even cared
>>
I miss that guy who wrote a touching story (in both senses of the word) about Scootaloo and RD bonding.

Also what ever happened to that thread where the OP was rewriting the show with Anon fucking up the continuity? I only ever read the first few threads and had to take a vacation from /mlp/.
>>
>>21262264
>F
>>
>>21325983

Reminder: your watching a little girls show
>>
>>21272536
Yeah, it was really unfortunate how suddenly all of these died.

>>21325300
Looking forward to it, man.
>>
>>21262264
F
>>
>>21262264
>F
Let them rest in piss
>>
>>21262249
RIP oroaoroa
>>
Is every cyoa ever that has died a option?

faggiest fag's bughorse, that guy who was moving houses and the comic horses, and the silent hill fag who died mid twilight's chapter.
I still have our entire character sheet for the silent hill thing. just waiting for some rainy day
>>
>>21269638
I bet you liked the casting couch man.
tfw anon never made up with his friends.
>>
RIP Plone writers
>>
>>21306828

There was also some underage kid who was crazy as fuck and ended up killing his mother and himself.
>>
Whoever wrote that sweetie rape/rara junkie story.
Damn.
>>
>>21264144
>>21264162
>>21268695
>>21281102

I'm alive here, just been writing other shit unrelated to my story so I can procrastinate get over my writers block. The maid general didn't work out, I honestly didn't expect it to really.

I'll probably continue work on it eventually and maybe post the story onto fingerbang in equestria, I just need to check if that thread is for eqg or humans in general.

Just wanted to clear this up.
>>
>>21262249
>Slazors
Thought not dead, i still miss him
>>
>>21334696
anyone else remember aura quest?
>>
>>21329597
Do it faggot. Who knows, maybe someone here remembers you but you aren't in the forefront of their thoughts, but they DO remember you.
>>
>>21302683
>>21315580
I don't want to say who I am, but I'll get you guys some green soon. I made a promise to on my pastebin, just didn't know if possible followers had 404.
>>
>>21336224
Maybe next time I'll drop my name.
>>
I wonder, where's the guy, who wrote anon teasing ponies. His grammar was terrible, but during the writing he was getting better and better. And when it actually became good, thread 404'd because shitposting started all over the board.
That bastard promised, that he would write a Rarity part!
>>
>>21335888
Faggot13 is still around, he did another story too. He just doesn't post often.
>>
>>21336290
There won't be another time.
>>
>>21334696
>that guy who was moving houses and the comic horses
Schwartz is still writing.
>>
>>21337473
Thanks for putting a name to it
>>
Integrity.

He was alright, if you looked past some of his flaws.
>>
>>21337484
There will always be another time
>>
File: 1417818556213.jpg (107KB, 762x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1417818556213.jpg
107KB, 762x1042px
I was about to drop my name
But i actually never used one
>Forever Anonymous
>>
>>21329528
The one rule I made for myself when I finally decided to write some green was to never hype myself or compliment myself either anonymously or with another trip.

I always figured that if I had to resort to those tactics then it wouldn't be worth it.
>>
>>21340108
>never hype myself or compliment myself either anonymously or with another trip.
This is actually a thing?
>>
>>21340108
I thought that was a given for every writefag
>>
>>21340108
I bite back if someone decides to flame on my green. But it's common for me to call my green shit because i rarely take is seriously
>>
>>21340236
I have no idea. I just assumed that's what >>21329528 was accusing writefags of.

>>21340253
I would assume it is as well.

>>21340500
Well, once somebody starts flaming then it's time to have some fun, right?
>>
>>21329597
>>21336290
Just go ahead and drop it, I'm willing to forgive and forget.
>>
>>21340500
>But it's common for me to call my green shit because i rarely take is seriously
Bullshit. You call it shit because you want to fish for compliments.
>>
>>21340735
You know better, mom
>>
>>21340735
This. It's also a good way to spot underage b8.
>"My writing is shit, why do I even try?"
"Because you want people to tell you you're awesome and make you feel like a special snowflake."
>>
>>21340835
I could tell the very same thing whenever any of you call themselves fags
>>
>>21340864
Fag on 4chan is like dude in the real world. It has no meaning, faggot.
>>
>>21340903
This guy gets it.
>>21340864
This guy is new as a fresh turd. Still stinking of that one meal you can't remember smelling that bad.
>>
>>21340835
But what if my green IS shit?
Well, not in general, but mostly in grammar. At least aknowledging this once makes readers more relaxed and also you show people, who are for quality, that the thread is probably not for them. And people who are here for shits and giggles" stay and little by little help you to get better, give you ideas, etc
If using right, in a joke manner, only once\twice and only after someone starts "hey, writefag, your writing is shit", then it works only for good in general. This happened to me three times in a row.

Pardon me, if I described an idea wrong. My grammar and vocabulary ARE weak for real.
Belarus, hehehe
>>
>>21340903
You didn't get it
>>21340941
>implying
>>
>>21340960
If you really think your stuff is shit, then let it speak for itself. Conversely, if you think your stuff is good, don't talk it up. There's no need. Readers aren't fucking retarded, and don't need you summing up your own work. If someone is in your thread, reading your story, then they'll be able to determine the quality on their own. Talking about your own work while you're working on it is pointless. If you want to advertise an old story because you think other Anons might enjoy it, that's different, but don't be doing what you're currently doing.
>>
>>21340960
>But what if my green IS shit?
Then other people will tell you. Calling your own green shit is just pathetically trying to get other people to judge you less harshly. It's sad, even by writefag standards
>>
File: 1417590023561-2.gif (704KB, 202x170px) Image search: [Google]
1417590023561-2.gif
704KB, 202x170px
>>21341011
>>21341156
tl;dr
You can't have your own opinion on your stuff
Do do exactly what others tell you
This will show everyone your own point of view
>>21340960
Just keep up what you're doing
>>
>>21341011
>>21341156
But that's what I'm trying to say - not being first to tell this, but "confirm" it to people, who are saying this, so they won't have to wait miracles from you. Of course it doesn't mean you don't have to try to improve at least, but if you don't want to hardtry and there are some people who like the stuff almost as it is...

There are often one or two people expecting some wizard stuff from you, like, you would improve the grammar in a couple of hours to the level of god. And they keep telling you, that you're shit either until they get bored (literally forever) or until you confirm, that you will try, you are listening to advices, but there is not much to expect as you're doing this for fun.

Something like that. But I get your point, thanks anyway.
>>21341200
Thanks. Especially, if you got, what I meant.
>>
>>21341200
>You can't have your own opinion on your stuff
You can, but there is a difference from being objective with your own work and whining 'omg its so shit I don't know how you guys read it...I'm a terrible writer im going to kill myself' to get some other people to tell you its ok.
>>
>>21341302
We're 4chan, not Tumblr. That shit is shit, not a cry for help.
>>
>>21341302
It's more like: "Back from afk. Time to continue this shit"
I call it shit and i think it's shit because it's mostly some silly harem but i don't whine how shitty it is, except when everyone start to joke

Thus saying; If i called it masterpiece, people would bitch how big of a faggot i am. Everyone excepts everyone else here to have some inferiority complex
>>
>>21341200
>You can't have your own opinion on your stuff
Way to completely miss the point. Didn't say you can't think of your work as good or bad, just don't go out of your way to spout your opinions. You come across as either having ulterior motives, or just someone who wants extra attention
>>
>>21273163
>>21271328
>>21281102
All of these. All of them :'(
>>
>>21313548
That one Humanling fic?

I'm so fucking sorry about that. Holy shit. I did write one ending but never the good one.

I had 4 drafts and FUCK, nothing I liked.
>>
>>21341270
>I don't want to put in effort: The post
Go hard or go home, fag
Chicago Manual of Style 4 lyfe
>>
Motherfucking S. Nowball. Best whore pony story, and they just vanished. sometimes I hate 4chan for its tendency to have good stories end partway through
>>
>>21317934
good ending too
>>
>>21342097
That's one of several things you promised to finish but never did.
>>
>>21342311
>What is doing things for fun?
>What is having real life consuming your time?
Ummmm, yeah, of course
>>
The writefriend who did the cockwhore math threads.
I miss that guy.
>>
>>21344009
We should revive this story
Who's gonna make a thread?
>>
>>21344009
The original, or the guy that took over?
>>
>>21344161
The one that cared
>>
>>21342752
What, you mean the journals?

I initially said I'd cancel it but people kept pestering me.

Can't think of any others...
>>
>>21344277
What journals?
>>
>>21344148
You have to have a writer to make stories.
>>21344161
It was the same person both times, never knew what happened after the second time he disappeared. It's been over a month since the last thread.
>>
>>21344310
Actually i'm a writer but my style is completely different and won't fit at all
>>
>>21344310
Pretty sure he'd pick it up if a thread was present. Kind of fell into a depression during the holidays.
>>
>>21344379
Well then, I'm for it.
>>
>>21344379
>depression during the holidays
Just like me, every year
Sitting alone in the house, listening to some music
>>
>>21344310
Actually, I know who the original writer is. I could tell you his name...for a price.
That price being your anus.
And by original, I mean the guy who took a thread that was being shitposted, and turned it into that CYOA original.
>>21344207
So neither than?
>>
>>21344519
I know who really started them and I also know the person who claimed they started them.
>>
NamelesslyAnon and his Revenge anon story.

RIP
>>
>>21344519
The earlier one abandoned it so the answer should be obvious
>>
>>21271730
HERESY!
>>
>>21262249
http://pastebin.com/u/Hasbr0Corp

Hopefully Ill get around to it.
>>
Bimp
>>
>>21345008
I hope so too.
Thread posts: 437
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.