[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, faggots! Did you ever dream of a fully grown male equine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (37KB, 378x403px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 378x403px
Hey, faggots!
Did you ever dream of a fully grown male equine raping your tight brony asshole with his two-feet wang?
Share your most perverted fantasies, ponyfags!
>>
>>18945242
What? Gross, that's gay. None of us are gay here, this is a Christian imageboard. Please take your perversion elsewhere, OP.
>>
>>
Ccccc-combo breaker!
>>
File: 1360179465122.jpg (35KB, 552x464px) Image search: [Google]
1360179465122.jpg
35KB, 552x464px
>>18945360
>>18945371
>>18945388
>>18945400
>>18945444
>>18945454
>>18945462
>>18945470
>>18945480
>>18945566
Im impressed.
>>
>>18945901
I'd say that's about /thread, wouldn't you, anon?
>>
File: m3xd64akFx1rvk3kao1_500.png (109KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
m3xd64akFx1rvk3kao1_500.png
109KB, 500x628px
>>18945910
indubitably, fellow anon.
>>
yes. I want big mac deep inside me while I deepthroat braeburn
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 1204x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 1204x663px
I want Twilight and Luna, to come to my house. Then we'll get to the bathroom, and start pissing on each other. When it gets to my turn, I'll spend half of my urine peeing on Luna and Twilight's bodies, and then stick the head of my dick in their marevages and finish peeing in each one of them. Then I'd suck their pussies, dry of my urine.

Then all of us would take a shower at the same time. Washing each other's bodies to know each and every sexy curve and detail of their bodies. I'd then dry them off individually getting everything dry except their dripping marehoods and plots. Then I'd want them to lick everydrop of water off my body and spit into my mouth.

Then we'd enter the bedroom having a 15-minute session of pure oral sex. I'd have both of them lick and suck my dick, and have them both sit on my face as I suck and lick every last drop of fluid from their marehoods. We then take a 2min waterbreak.

Then we'd go into my pool and have another 15 min session of underwater inter course. As I'd fuck both of them in every position that they asked. And in order to stay underwater for more than 2 min. I'd have the other princess, go up for a breath of air, go back underwater and breathe into our mouths. Then we'd get out, panting but not sweating because of the water. And have a 6min break of just making out.

Then we'd finally head back to my bedroom. I'd ask twilight to do two spells one that made my bed and carpet hydro-repellent: so the mess is easier to clean up. And the second to allow each one of us to cum four times. Then we'd have even more sex, and I'd have each one of them cum all over my face and penis. After I was completely drenched in their fluids, it was turn to return the favor. I'd then cum on each princess two times. The first time, I'd stick half my penis in Luna's mouth and have her stay their and stroke it until I'd ejaculate directly in her mouth, keeping her lips on my shaft while she swallowed and licked every single last drip.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x1136px
Then I'd stick half of dick inside luna, as she squeezed my cock and have Twilight stroke it until I ejaculated the second time. Filling her soft, moist, and tight walls with my seed. Then I'd pullout and have twilight lick all of the fluids off of my cock and swallow them. Then it was time for twilight.

I'd cum inside her the same way I did in Luna, then I'd cum all over her body. Then give her a long sensual massage. Telling her that being a princess is hard work.

We'd all finally finish and relax in my jacuzzi, drinking nice glasses of wine and relaxing.

We'd then all snuggle on my couch, and take a nap. Wake up, eat some food, then play some games and talk.

Then I'd want both of them to stay at my house for the night, and we'd snuggle until next morning when they say goodbye right before disappearing.

I like my ponies nice and wet as you can tell.
>>
File: img-2889272-1-3UOvkko.png (428KB, 797x389px) Image search: [Google]
img-2889272-1-3UOvkko.png
428KB, 797x389px
>>18945242
I DID.
Now fuck off.
>>
File: Shining Armor.jpg (946KB, 1500x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Shining Armor.jpg
946KB, 1500x1050px
>>18945242
I could dig that as a punishment fetish scenario.

I'm a Royal Guard who did something wrong. Maybe I fell asleep on guard duty...it doesn't matter to the scenario. I've been sent to the stockade and stripped of my armor.

At the appointed time two Guards arrive at my holding cell. I'm led to the punishment room in disgrace...head hung low.
Captain Shining Armor is there to observe. My crime is read aloud, and the sentence.

First I am strapped down to the punishment bench. My tail is tied up out of the way. I am horsewhipped on the rump...hard enough to leave a welt with every blow. I try to keep my dignity, but by the 5th lash I'm crying out loud in pain like a naughty foal...and I've still got 45 more to go.

After that's done Captain Shining Armor mounts me from behind. I can hear his armor clanging...a reminder of my disgrace (mine was taken away, remember). His soft fur feels like sandpaper against my welted, swollen rump.

Using minimal lubricant Captain Shining Armor begins the last phase of my punishment. My butt cheeks are pulled apart roughly. I feel the tip of his erect phallus pushing against my virgin asshole. I try to relax but fear has me puckered tight. Zero fucks are given...Captain Shining Armor thrusts with the full strength in his hips. I howl in pain...it feels like he's tearing me apart. No mercy; he thrusts in and out, as deep as he can go with every push. My ring stretches almost to the point of tearing, then an instant of relief as he pulls out before the next thrust stretches me even worse.

By the time he's done there is a puddle of tears collected on the stones under the punishment bench. Captain Shining Armor pulls his cock out and nuts in a bucket. It's just business as usual for him...disciplining an errant trooper.

Punishment is over. I'm untied from the bench and my armor is returned.
>"This better not happen again, Trooper. Next time the punishment is double and it's carried out in the city square."
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.