[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, i have an idea... Guys listen... What about... No guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 151

Guys, i have an idea...
Guys listen...
What about...
No guys this is serious...
What about...
Bimbo ponies thread?
>>
>>18749771
I find this hot for some reason
>>
File: Refusal.png (28KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
Refusal.png
28KB, 240x193px
>>
File: cloudchaserandflitter.png (132KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cloudchaserandflitter.png
132KB, 500x281px
I always consider pic related to both be the closest thing to in-canon bimbo ponies. I have no idea why, it's probably the hair that does it for me.
>>
>>18750923
samefagging to clarify not Fluttershy, though that would be pretty fucking interesting so
>>
File: 1390076200587.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1390076200587.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
>>18750923
>80's hair =/= bimbos

Now these sluts on the other hand..
>>
>>18749542
Ganguro usually looks disgusting, but its surprisingly hot on ponies.
>>
>>18749542
She needs some body oil.
>>
/r/ing a greentext about Twilight and Fluttershy testing a bimbo TF thread.
Better if they (or just Fluttershy, like you want) become taller.
>>
File: bimbolestia.jpg (267KB, 684x886px) Image search: [Google]
bimbolestia.jpg
267KB, 684x886px
>>
>>18751072
Okay, anon, real talk, by bimbo TF thread I assume you mean bimbo TF spell? I am also assuming you mean pone-to-human.
>>
File: 1393473611845.jpg (42KB, 503x517px) Image search: [Google]
1393473611845.jpg
42KB, 503x517px
>>18751024
>>
>>18751126
Unf. I want to pour hot oil all down dat booty crack and have her twerk on muh dick.
>>
File: GOGOGOGOGOGO.gif (496KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
GOGOGOGOGOGO.gif
496KB, 320x240px
>>18749542
GO GO GO
GO GO GO
>>
>>18751139
Yes, Bimbo spell.
No, that stays bimbo ponies.
Anthros turns me on, but we're on /mlp/. I understand if you don't want.
And if you do anthro, the base (before spell) must be anthro. Sorry if that sounds too furry.
>>
>>18751188
fuck, we need ponified lyrics
>>
>>18751209
PONE PONE PONE
PONE PONE PONE
GALO SENGEN
>>
>>18751250
pls, better than that, m8
>>
File: bimbo.jpg (140KB, 1305x1170px) Image search: [Google]
bimbo.jpg
140KB, 1305x1170px
>>18749542
>>
>>18751191
Alright, here goes.

>You are Anonymous, also known as Nonny to Equestria despite your insistence of being called Anon, and you cannot tell if this current situation is good or bad.
>You were tasked with helping Twilight and Fluttershy out in the new lab she set up at her castle.
>You had better things to do that day, but you went along because you, ahem, wanted to hang out with them and not because you were dragged along or anything
>You're now getting DNA samples taken for this particular spell.
>"Changing the species of a pony is something I've been working on for a while now, but since you're here I am going to try and test it with your species."
"Yeah, hey uh, Purple Smart? You ever think that this might be, y'know, a bad idea?"
>"Of course I'm concerned about that, for that reason this will be a controlled environment. So no smoking, no burping, and..ahem, no clopping."
>A cheeky smile crosses your face at that last bit. You are definitely going to clop to this.
>"N-Not that I'm afraid, Twilight, but maybe Nonny might have a good point."
>"Fluttershy, we did it to help Seabreeze and the breezies back home without any problems, so I think it's somewhat safe to assume it won't be a problem with whatever Anon is."
"Human."
>"Right. Anyway, from the looks of it, human's DNA looks reasonable enough. I'll try this first, in case something bad does happen."
>You put on the goggles and lab coat that Twilight gave you. Murphy's Law and everything.
>Magic flowed from Twilight's horn into your DNA sample and then started heading into Twilight's upper body.
>"TWILIGHT! I HAVE BIG NEWS!"
>That fucking pink horse.
>The sudden lapse in Twilight's concentration was enough to both ruin the spell and cover both her and Fluttershy in a pink smoke.
>Thank God for the goggles and lab coat.

To be continued.
>>
>>18752058
Bimbo *pones
>>
File: 1343163562812.jpg (31KB, 123x165px) Image search: [Google]
1343163562812.jpg
31KB, 123x165px
>>18752099
Goddammit, Pinkie Pie.
>>
cont'd from >>18752099
>The dust settled, with both Twilight and Fluttershy, both looking very much like ponies, feeling woozy.
>You got up to help them.
"You okay there, Murphy?"
>"Yeah..I think so."
>"Didn't quite work out like you planned?"
>"..pretty much, yeah. I think that when Pinkie Pie burst in I accidentally casted a different spell, and in most cases the spell would have worked, but SOMEPONY didn't knock before entering!"
>"Oh! Uh, sorry 'bout that Twilight, didn't know you three were doing some important science-magic business, but I just got word from Rarity that her sister's birthday was coming up and I'm really really excited to throw a party for her even though I don't remember what year Sweetie Belle's turning this year but I might pull a surprise Whatevereenth Birthday party instead and-"
>While Pinkie babbles on about Sweetie Belle's birthday you happen to notice Fluttershy is struggling to keep a giggle in. You scowl.
"Question, Fluttershy, what's so funny about this?"
>"Oh...nothing, Nonny, just that.." here she loses her straight face and starts to laugh "I don't know what's come over me, but 'Nonny'.." another set of giggling "The name just sounds funny all of a sudden!"
>You didn't say it but you immediately thought it. Fuck.
"Twilight, what spell did you cast?"
>"Repeat that, Nonny?"
>Fuck, if this is what you think it is..
>"-and of course I need to prepare the cake! What color do you think would work best for this party? Light lavender and eggshell? No, that would make too much sense, what if she's sick and can't make it to that party and that color of cake's there? I'm already having a hard time-"
>"Pinkie, hush! Sorry, Nonny," another fucking giggle from Fluttershy "what did you say?"
"Do you remember what the spell you cast was about?"
>"Oh! Ummm...I'm trying to remember but..again, Pinkie Pie messed with my concentration, and it could be, like, any spell!"
>>
>>18751152
Similar, but not quite. Too natural, its not just a skin/hair color thing, its also a look
>>
File: 1387213919441.png (103KB, 333x366px) Image search: [Google]
1387213919441.png
103KB, 333x366px
>>18752421
>Valley Girl Twilight
>>
File: horsepussy.jpg (24KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
horsepussy.jpg
24KB, 244x207px
>>18750971

>that one stallion in the middle of the crowd

Best day of his life
>>
>>18753187
and his twin to the left
>>
cont'd from >>18752421
>Twilight's accidental spell was some sort of bimbo spell that Anon had never heard of.
>Now her, Fluttershy, and probably Pinkie were turning into giggly fucking bimbos
>Your whyboner.png was starting to form
>"Why, is something, like, wrong, Nonny?"
"Erm...I don't know how to say it, I mean with your tendency to...ahem, flip out, but-"
>"I so do not flip out, Anon!"
>Aside, to Fluttershy, "Do I, Fluttershy?"
>"No, but, like, that rhymed, Sparkly!"
>You internally panic as you start to see blond streaks forming in both of their manes
>"See, Fluttershy like, agre..agra...like, knows I don't flip out, Anon-"
"For the love of whatever fuckhead created this world, you cast a fucking bimbo spell and now you, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are turning into fucking BIMBOS!"
>Another fucking round of giggles from both Twilight and Fluttershy "Well, did I make us both, like, sexy bimbos?"
>"I could live with that, Nonny.."
>"...I am?"
>You wheel around to face Pinkie, who had propped up behind you.
>Awkward silence between the two of you.
"...are you?"
>"Because I came in through the bookshelf across the room, I don't think the explosion got to me. It would've been bad, because I still need to prepare the cake and I need to get the ingredients right for it. I was going to invite you, Twilight, and Fluttershy to the party but because Twilight and Fluttershy are all weird in the head right now I need to update the RSVP list, which stinks because it really throws my three-day-ahead plans for a loop."
"I think the party is the last thing I'm worried about, Pinkie."
>"Wait...did the spell get you too? OH NO! NOW I HAVE TO TRIPLE UPDATE THE RSVP LIST AND BATEMAN-CHECK IT!"
"Lab coat and goggles. Expected something bad to happen."
>"Oh well that makes it better. But...we can't just leave them like this?"
>You look back at Twilight and Fluttershy, who were now almost fully blonde-maned and starting to practice seductive faces.
>>
>>18752099
>>18752421
>>18753328
So what do, /mlp/inkies? >rape? or >responsible Of course you're gonna pick >rape, just trying to make sure I'm not missing anyone who doesn't get with the program
>>
>>18750971
side note, we have too many fucking changelings in that shot
>>
>>18753409
>responsible
Then if we can confirm that there is truly no reversing the effects, then we >rape. Consensually.
>>
>>18753436
>clones = changelings
Good god, that explains everything!
>>
File: Celestia Twerk.gif (983KB, 1177x910px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia Twerk.gif
983KB, 1177x910px
>>18749542
I like where this thread is going.

How's about a challenge for any anon up to it?
Change gif into tanned oiled celestia gi
>>
>>18751188
Hey, look. It's that dude from the 4chan banner.
>>
File: BimblestiaWithPinkCrown.png (217KB, 1177x910px) Image search: [Google]
BimblestiaWithPinkCrown.png
217KB, 1177x910px
>>18753642
Attempted it, but that watermark at the top is proving difficult to work with. Here's what I got so far. yes I did really go the extra mile here
>>
>>18753477
>act responsibly
>on /mlp/
Sure why not. Continued from >>18753328

"Okay, I think we can manage. Is Spike around?"
>"No, I think he was called up to the Crystal Empire for a meeting with Cadance."
"Crap, we can't get to Princess Celestia in that case. Well...Twilight did talk about an intelligence-increasing counter-spell in case an intelligence-reducing spell was cast, but I get the idea that this is different. We need to get a unicorn down here to help these two out, and the only one who would be most likely to help is Rarity."
>Then you see it. That shit-eating grin on Pinkie's face. Goddammit.
>"Looking to brighten up their day, anon?"
"NOT THE FUCKING TIME, PINKIE!"
>Twilight suddenly inches towards you, her mane now perfectly blonde and coat starting to turn tan. "Oh, but anon, it's like, always fucking time! (giggles)"
"Pinkie. Get Rarity. Try and reach Spike somehow. Now."
>Pinkie departs, knowing where this path will lead.
"Now Twilight, please, I know you love me but I don't think you want me right now.."
>"Aw, but Nonny of course I want you, cuz I'm like, totally horny right now!"
>"Sparky, can you, like, leave some for me? (giggle)"
>You slowly inch back, but the moment you try to bold is when they pounce on you, where you can see their full, slutty selves
>"Nonny, don't worry, I'm like, very good with your big, juicy cock~"
>As the two Bimbo ponies unzip your pants, your whyboner can no longer hide from them.
"Goddammit, you two, get a hold of yourself!"
>Too late. the two bimbo ponies started their oral assault on your dick
>You moan in a mix between panic and perverse lust as they lick and suck on your dick, knowing that this was their only train of thought right now, unable and somewhat unwanting to break free...
>>
>>18750971

>not wearing panties
>>
What if mtf bimbo annon?
>>
File: a95.png (206KB, 915x872px) Image search: [Google]
a95.png
206KB, 915x872px
pic related
>>
File: 1388164779362.jpg (52KB, 307x449px) Image search: [Google]
1388164779362.jpg
52KB, 307x449px
>>18754550
>Those eyes
>that horn
>>
File: 1353737092706.gif (294KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1353737092706.gif
294KB, 320x240px
>>18754550
Tara isn't dumb enough to be a bimbo though.
>>
>>18754670

Have you seen her Twitter posts?
>>
File: 1399758383958.png (386KB, 919x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1399758383958.png
386KB, 919x1150px
>>18754452
please stop with the unnecessary spoilers, otherwise continue.
>>
>>18754694
"How can pony be real if my voice is not real"
>>
>>18754734
Got it, chief. Cont'd from >>18754452

>These fucking bimbo ponies. Over the course of those five- no, TEN minutes, you have had your cock sucked nearly dry by Bimbo Twilight and Bimbo Fluttershy
>you were now trying to recover from the whyblowjob they gave you
>Once you got your head together, you immediately remembered the more important shit in this situation and mutter to yourself
"God fucking dammit Pinkie where the hell are you?"
>You start to hear some mumbling on the other side of the lab
>"..and then, like, we can totally get some hot, sexy stallions to notice us!"
>fuck
>"Oooh! Sparkly! We should totally stop by Rarity's place to buy some, like, dresses!"
>FUCK
>"Shy-Shy, you are so, totally right! We can't like, get the stallions looking like this! ...but wait, do you know what we should, like, wear?"
>"I dunno. Something pink?" More fucking giggles.
>The spell had obviously not worn off, you were in barely any condition to run, let alone forcibly keeping these ponies from going into Ponyville like that, and Pinkie was who knows where, and shit would go down unless you did something
>>rape was not an option at that point, after that session he was set for another couple of hours
>"Oh. My. Gosh. That's a great idea!"
>"I know, Shy-Shy, totally! I'm, like, one of those...uhhhhhh...geni...jeans....like, a smart pony and stuff."
>>
>>18754694
No?
>>
>>18749542
>Bimbo ponies
>Brown
>Not orange
>>
>>18755739
Well a tannish sort of color at any rate. Could be either or. Also bimp.

Spinoff at same time as >>18755328
>Be Pinkie Pie
>Situation as it stands
>Nonny was helping Twilight and Fluttershy with TF spell
>I messed things up and made Twilight cast some sort of bimbo spell by accident
>Now they were looking like they were going to give him some sort of blowjob, and he tasked me with getting Rarity since Spike is in the Crystal Empire.
>I knock on the door to Rarity's Carousel Boutique
"RARITY! I NEED YOUR HELP!"
>Door opens, thankfully it's Rarity.
>"Goodness, Pinkie, are you alright? You sound stressed."
"Can we talk? In private. Where nopony but the walls can hear us..."
>"Is it important?"
"Very."
>"It's about Twilight messing up a spell, isn't it? If that's the case can you just tell me here?"
"Yeah, but this is a rare situation normal all frosted up, and I'd prefer not to talk about this in public. Preferably not around Sweetie Belle."
>"..alright. Sweetie, can you please take the girls to your room for a minute? I'm going to have a talk with Pinkie Pie!"
>The Cutie Mark Crusaders go upstairs, leaving Rarity and me alone.
"Here's the lowdown, Twilight casted a bimbo spell by accident, I think I messed it up somehow, and now her and Fluttershy have both been turned into bimbos. We need a unicorn to help turn them back, so Nonny sent me to you for that."
>"Pinkie, dear, I'd drop everything and help in a heartbeat but I'm not sure I'd be able to. Perhaps you could ask Spike to write to Celestia?"
"He's out of town for a meeting with Cadance in the Crystal Empire."
>"The Crystal Empire? I thought that got postponed."
>What
"Sooooo he's NOT out of town?"
>"Last I saw him was five minutes ago, helping Applejack on the farm."
>Well this makes things somewhat easier.
>>
>>18755328
disappointing, i was expected a hot sex scene, not "and then they fucked, fade to black" If you are going to write about clop, do it right faggot. Don't get cold feet and tip toe around the puddle.

tell me in great detail, where they put those tongues and lips, the look in their eyes, the seductive moans in their voices, tell me how one deep throats and chokes themselves on anon's cock to a point their stupid brain causes them to forget to breath and they almost pass out. THEN when it's over and all that stuff and more is explained in great detail, have them fight over your cum by aggressively kissing each other before forgetting what they were even doing in the first place and giggling like the retarded sluts they are.

fucking rewrite that shit
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 311x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 311x283px
>>18755843
Well then
>>
>>18755944
Ye
>>
File: image.jpg (611KB, 2016x1344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
611KB, 2016x1344px
>>18755944
I don't mind humanized at all but that looks awful
>>
>>18756078
Like to see you do better, faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 415x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 415x1920px
>>18756088
>>18756078
>>
>>18755809
I'm >>18751072 and that's fucking great. Keep it up and I'll screencap it when you finish.
>>
>>18753718
Do you need some education?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M
>>
File: wait for deliver.gif (73KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
wait for deliver.gif
73KB, 266x200px
bump
>>18755809
I'm waiting, writefag, but I'm pretty sure you sleep right now.
>>
I could give this a shot.

>*knock knock*
Ughhh...
>you look over to the clock on your bedside.
>2:30 AM
>Why the fuck would she be knocking on your door now?
>you angrily get out of your bed and head to the door.
*knock knock!*
I'm up!
>You open the door to find rapidly pacing, her main and tail in a mess.
>Oh, Anon! I- aww, you look so cute in the pajamas rarity made for you!
Shut up.Its 2 in the morning, what do you want?
>Yes, I came to tell you something. I invented a new spell!
>She looks up at you with eyes full of excitement, like a child expecting praise.
That's pretty cool, can I go back to bed now?
>As soon as you help me test it!
Okay-wait, wha-
>before you can protest further, she drags you down stairs into her laboratory.
>>
>>18757048
continue, but don't forget the "quotation marks" when somebody talk
>>
>>18757048
>>18757094
Noted

"Oh laboratory, how I hate you so"
>Ever since the CMC burned your house down making spaghetti, you were forced to stay with Twilight, because no one else would take you in.
>Further more, she doesn't seem to grasp that "house guest" isn't a synonym for "lab rat".
>"Don't worry anon, this spell is completely harmless!"
"The last time you said that you turned me inside out."
>"I said I was sorry!"
>Twilight horn lights up and grabs a nearly invisible handle on the floor, lifting it to reveal a large square-shaped hole and ladder going to god-knows where.
"How long has that been there?"
>"Never mind that.Follow me."
>Your getting a bad feeling about this.
>>
>>18757210
I'm curious, now. Please continue.
>>
>>18757210
>The bottom of the ladder is darker then you thought.
>The only thing keeping you from moving was the fear of tripping over something, or worse, into something.
>before you get more freaked out, Twilight casts a light spell, showing a set of doors at the end of a narrow hallway.
>When you reach the doors, a CAUTON:DANGEROUS EXPERIMENTS OCCURRING sigh becomes visible.
>Wonderful
>Opening the doors revels a padded room, with a chair and table covered in notes, along with multiple mirrors lining the walls.
"What's with all the mirrors"
>"they're going to be your distraction while I test the spell on you."
"You expect me to be distracted by my own reflection?I'm not that stupid."
>"You will be.Could you please sit in the chair?"
"What did you say?"
>"Don't make this hard anon.Sit in the chair."
"No.I'm leaving"
>"I locked the door with magic,anon.Hold still"
>Fuck that!
>You drop to the ground as Twilight fires her spell at you, the spell bounces off the mirrors behind you and back at her.
>>
>>18757345
>You get up and dust yourself off, wondering what to do next.
"Hey Twilight, are you oka-"
>whatever the spell did, it was working fast.
>Twilights normal shade of lavender coat was turning a tan color,her mane turning dirty blonde.
>Deciding to keep your distance, you go and check out her spell notes.
>"intelligence reduction spell, by Twilight sparkle"
>"test subject:clone"
>She already tested it already?
>"The spell works to perfection.The clone's IQ shows a 70% decreases from Its previous number."
>Side effects:little side effects,yet the ones shown are very strange.
>"The clones color scheme showed a massive change, changing from lavender to tan and blonde."
>"Even stranger, the clone showed a stamina increase equal to its IQ decreases."
>"Weirdest of all, she entered a sexual heat-like state after a minutes time.The clone was dismissed before things got out of hand."
>"Conclusion:The spell has to many side effects to be worked out before it can be sent out for authorization.Perhaps the results would be different on a male subject."
>"Mmmmm..."
>uh oh
>she's waking up.
>>
>>18757470
Do I keep going?
I'm not very good at clop.
>>
>>18757484
yeah, just try and we'll see
>>
>>18757470
>You nervously look up from the notes.
"You feeling okay,T-Twi?"
>She looks at you with a puzzled, Her eyes now a bright shade of blue.
>"Anon?"
"Yeah?"
>"Whose that in the silver thingie?"
>She was pointing at her reflection.
"That's you, Twilight."
>"Oh.I look pretty hot,uh?"
>Without warning she starts waving her ass in front of your face,giving you a full view of the goods.
>after a few moments she stops and starts looking at you again.
>"Anon, I feel different.Hot."
>oh
"In what way?"
>"My chest feels weird and hot and some parts are wet.It means I'm horny,right?"
>"I don't like it.Can you please fuck me?"
>>
>>18757484
just believe in yourself anon, like all good writing it's all about describing the details. Get the scene in your head, and describe it as detailed as possible, every movement, every look, every touch and warm feeling.
>>
>>18757637
"I,uhh..."
>"Please,Nonny!I can't take it much longer!
>She sounded like she was in actual pain.
"Okay Twilight,but first you have to-"
>"I know!"
>Before you could get your sentence out, she jumped on you and took your pants off with her teeth.
>seems she forgot how to use magic.
>you could feel the hot breath on your member before she took it into her mouth.
>This is clearly where the rest of her IQ was focused on.
>You could feel her small tongue twisting around your head as she went up and down along your shaft.
>All you could do is moan as she worked her magic.
>After she felt she did a good enough job,she moved up,and without a moments hesitation,dropped on to your dick,her pussy gripping it like a clamp.
>>
>>18757771
>"That feels wayyy better!"
>She starts pumping up and down on your member, unclenching when exiting and clenching when she reaches your base,making a wet slamming noise each time.
>"Anon!I can't do this on my own!"
"S-sorry"
Now out of your stupor,you grab her flanks and match her rhythm and move as one.
>"Fuck me, Fuck me hard!Yes right there!"
>Her screams of ecstasy motivate you to go
faster.
>"Anon~!"
>*Sploosh*
>>
>>18757900
yeah, you're right, you're not good at clop
>>
>>18757900
>sploosh
HAHAHA

try something like this,

she removed your boxers after your pants, leaving nothing left standing between you and her sudden needs.

"Twilight wait!" you exclaimed, fruitlessly trying to stop her.
but it was too late, as her gaze met your pulsing cock, she fell into a mezmerized state. she slowly leaned closer, and stuck out her tongue, the pink hot silk of her lolling appendage touched your shaft, and slowly began to glide up it, sending exotic shivers down your spine and making you gasp in shock. Her tongue was so hot and warm, leaving a thick trail of saliva behind it.

she finished her long lick, and looked up to you with a naughty expression written across her face before giving a cute giggle. Soon she opened wide and engulfed your hard member, taking it's thickness into her mouth, and moaning lustfully as she closes her eyes and begins to bob up and down with increasing vigor on your cockflesh, lapping up the slow stream of precum that her lavish and hard work produces, giving an extra loud and lusty moan with every drop she extracts.

----
You know, stuff like that.
>>
>>
continue
>>
>>18749542
This is my fetish
>>
File: 674523.jpg (250KB, 923x865px) Image search: [Google]
674523.jpg
250KB, 923x865px
>>18749542
Underrated thread.

>Another day.
>Another failed invasion.
>You sigh as you carry your queen back to the hive.
>Chrysalis groans and twitches, making your job that much more difficult.
>Having long since expended any magic she had drained from Shining Armor, the Queen was resorting to drastic measures to try and tip the odds in her favor.
>She whines, finally opening one of her eyes and looking up at you.
>Several seconds pass before she puts on a dopey smile.
>"Aw, you're carrying Chryssi~"
>You set your lips into a thin line and grunt.
>To compensate for the lack of magic in reserve, the Queen had begun using her head.
>Literally.
>Every failed attempt left her temporarily stupefied, turning her airheaded affections on anyone who came close to her.
>Worse still, the effects were lasting longer and longer she went without a substantial feeding.
>At this rate, a new Queen would rise up and take control of the hive with ease, regulating Chrysalis to little more than breeding stock.
>The Queen giggles gently, rubbing her firm chitinous body against yours.
>"Hey, hey,"
>Her voice is cheerful, even though she must be starving.
>"When we get back, give Chryssi a special dose of your love juice, okay?"
>You really hope the next raid goes better...
>>
bump for more bimbo
>>
>>18756401
>>18756861
Yep. Sleep is important, but I'm back now. Cont'd from >>18755328

>In full panic mode right now, you come up with a hasty-ass plan to get them off your back for at least a bit
"Hey, uh, girls? I have a better idea."
>"Yeah, Nonny?"
"I may be wrong on this, but we might have some clothes in the castle that you two can try out BEFORE you go to Rarity's."
>"Oh wow, Nonny, really? Shy-Shy, he said we have sexy clothes to try out here! He is so, totally smart, right?"
"Maybe. We'll check, alright?"
>go out of the lab and upstairs to check the closets for anything resembling pony outfits
>You find a whole closet full of pony outfits and costumes from over the years
>Jackpot
>"OOOOOOH, Nonny, are these-"
"Yep. I'd say about thirty-five sets in here, give or take. You and Twilight both check them out."
>"Didja hear him, Sparkly? He said thirty fives of them! That's, like...ummm, a lot of them."
>"Yeah, Nonny's, like, sooooo nice to us!"
>Okay. Good. You leave the two tanned ponies alone in that room to play dress-up and slowly head to the bathroom. If you were going anywhere, you did NOT want to be in public with cum on your face and shirt.
>After you wash yourself off, you immediately check the front door. Nope. Ponka Pie was taking her sweet time.
>You did not really trust Pinkie Pie to get back soon, but the worst-case scenario was if Twilight and Fluttershy went out like they are.
>You lock the front door and head downstairs to see if there was ANYTHING that could further distract Twilight and Fluttershy.
>A bucket of lab equipment. Not in their state.
>A bunch of paperwork for the castle. It'd be funny to see them try to read, but this paperwork in particular wasn't the right thing for them to mess with.
>A...closet of dragon dildos. The note on top of it said "Note: Have Anon stop sending these to the castle."
>Oh how the mighty have fallen. You stifle a smirk as you take two of the pink dragon dildos with you upstairs.

Cont'd in next post.
>>
>>18760099

"Girls, you still up there?"
>You hear a faint giggle from somewhere. You despised the noise at this point but thank God, they're still up there.
"Alright, lemme see what kinds of dresses you're looking at."
>Suddenly you hear a burst of magic. You open the door, and to your horror you see the dresses, all laid on the floor, and neither pony in sight.
"Girls?"
>You notice a particular mark on the floor. You may not particularly like Twilight but you always noticed where she teleported from. This was that mark.
>This was very fucking bad. Twilight was very dumb and possibly very horny at that point, but she was somehow still able to use magic, or at least teleport. Your efforts at locking them in to keep them from fucking this whole thing up, literally, even, were all in vain.
>You had to get to Pinkie Pie. Now.
>Dropping the dildos you were going to use, you run out the door towards the Carousel Boutique in hopes of finding Pinkie Pie.
>>
Someone explain to me how to write bimbos. I want to write these two >>18750971 getting the shit fucked out of them.
>>
>>18760318
Bimbos vary from writer to writer. They range from giggly and bumbling to dim and coy, and everywhere in between. Since you're going for sex though, you'll probably want to make them flirtatious or a little slow on the uptake. Bum wiggling (intentional or not) is a good place to start, along with playful leading lines or unaware of their infedelious indications.

Just keep them happy and eager to please and you should go over pretty well.
>>
Wow, My thread is not kill.
>>
Hey, I wrote a bimbofication story if anyone is interested. It does involve sissification, and there's no sex quite yet, but I should have some out by tonight. I wrote it for Kissy Sissy, but I could link it here when I update if you want
Story http://pastebin.com/iyzveP4A
>>
>>18760208
>not running through town with pink dragon dildos in your hands
pleb
>>
>>18761629
Uhm, bigger breasts, blonde hair, higher heels, makeup and a thinner wait wold look good I think.
>>
File: I tried.jpg (158KB, 1390x768px) Image search: [Google]
I tried.jpg
158KB, 1390x768px
>>18761629
>>18762357
>>
>>18762953
>no tan
0/10 hit the fetish
>>
>>18762953

Well fuck you got me
>>
File: Here we go.jpg (152KB, 1390x768px) Image search: [Google]
Here we go.jpg
152KB, 1390x768px
>>18762988
>"How it looks anon? It's very hard to tan when you have lavender skin, but I think it loks just like, perfect!"
>>
File: choking hazard.png (232KB, 364x596px) Image search: [Google]
choking hazard.png
232KB, 364x596px
>>18763403
das it mane
>>
cont'd from >>18760208 after hours of procrastination

>Go to Carousel Boutique. Thankfully the traffic wasn't too bad.
>Open the door and see Rarity
>She is...just working on her dresses. No sign of Pinkie.
>"Goodness, Anon! Are you alright?"
"It's kind of a long story-"
>"Pinkie was just in here, she told me you sent her to help you, Twilight and Fluttershy."
>So Pinkie DID make it here. Okay, better than it could be.
"Where is she now?"
>"She told me she was going to find Spike by Sweet Apple Acres."
>Great. Just great. Right when we could have used him to contact Celestia we get facts mixed up.
"Okay, good. So if Spike's still there, he can get to Celestia."
>"Seems like it. But, Anon, how did you manage to escape?"
"Well, things got out of hoof, as you would say it, because Twilight and Fluttershy-"
>"Nonny, where are youuuuu?" (giggles ahoy)
>You freeze in shock. They were here, and if they saw him he might be in for round two of sexual horseshit.
"I, erm, locked the door so they wouldn't get out before Pinkie got back, but the biggest problem? Twilight can somehow use her magic."
>Rarity's look near perfectly emulated the feelings Anon was going through right now.
>"Hey, look Shy-Shy! There's Rarity's Bouti...beauti...heehee, clothes shop!"
"Yeah. Shit got fucking serious."
>Rarity looks at the door, then turns back to Anon.
>"How many spells do you think she can use?"
>You had not considered that.
"She used the teleport spell, that's one spell out of, what, 300?"
>"Oh. My. Gosh. How was I such a dummy? Of COURSE I can use that bimbo magicy! Why did I not, like, think of it before?"
>If someone asked a drawfag to portray the horror on Rarity and Anon's faces, it would be a near-impossible task.
"...make that two spells out of 300."
>>
>>18763506
I kinda wants to make her with high heeled mary janes and polished nails, but gah, will do it after a while.
>>
File: 1392021428032.jpg (45KB, 361x316px) Image search: [Google]
1392021428032.jpg
45KB, 361x316px
>>18763570
My boner will wait
>>
>>18761807
i'd prefer straight, i appreciate your efforts though.
>>
cont'd from >>18763513
>"Anon. Get the Cutie Mark Crusaders and go find Pinkie and Spike. They're upstairs."
>You turn, but pause - you worried that Rarity was dooming herself to a fate filled with giggles.
"Rarity, are you-"
>They're looking for me, Anon. They're probably looking for the dresses, but I think I can hold my own."
>"Helloooo? Is anyone, like, home?"
>"...hurry, Anon!"
>You go upstairs, knowing that Rarity's fate is sealed. The front door opens..
>"WELCOME, LADIES, HOW MAY I HELP YOU TODAY?" you hear from downstairs
>Upstairs, you find the Cutie Mark Crusaders playing Spin the Bottle
>"Alright, Scoots. Truth or dare?"
"Hey, uh..kids."
>They turn to you, somewhat surprised at your visit.
>"HI, ANON!"
"H-hey...Okay, listen, I need you to cooperate with me here. Long story short, Twilight messed up a spell, things escalated-"
>You get interrupted by Apple Bloom. "Wait, non, does this have to do with Bimbo?"
>What the hell did these fillies know?
"Er-"
>"Cuz I heard Rarity was talking about her earlier, and I don't know why Twilight's tryin' to raise my dead dog."
>Wat.
"Well...it's not that exactly. Basically, things are out of control and we need to track down Pinkie Pie and Spike. Rarity's orders!"
>"Got it, cap'n."
"Alright, let's go and-"
>Wait. The only exit Anon knew was the front entrance. Rarity was "manning" the front entrance. Aw shit. No time to think about that, the CMC were already bolting down the stairs.
"W-wait, hold up!"
>"There's a back entrance that we made, in case of emergency!"
>Well okay.
>"Now c'mon, Anon!"
>fucking rhymes
>You work your way downstairs, and headed towards the pony who distinctly looked like Apple Bloom.
>Fucking Metal Gear over this shit
>You look back at the storefront. Rarity is doing her best to help Twilight and Fluttershy, but it looked like Twilight was trying to use as many spells as her sex-riddled mind could think of.
>You go towards the back exit with the CMC...

to be cont'd
>>
>>18764403
nice!
bumping for continuation
>>
File: JappleiskindaQT.png (34KB, 300x284px) Image search: [Google]
JappleiskindaQT.png
34KB, 300x284px
Bimbo bump to not let this story go unfinished. Pic semi-unrelated.
cont'd from >>18764403

>...and of course because of your fatigue from earlier, you tripped and fell. God damn it all.
>"What, wuzzat? I think I like, heard something back there."
>Of course it comes crashing down.
"Psst. Kids. Go. Now."
>A salute from the CMC confirms that they at least are safe, and they leave to go find Ponk and Spike. Good.
>"It's probably just Opal. Nothing to worry about, ladies."
>"Opal? Sounded like a, what's the word, big big gem!"
>Okay. Don't panic. Just try and crawl to the exit, don't make a fucking loud sound.
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE
>Why the flying mother of fuck was there an airhorn in Rarity's backroom?
>"And, like, a totally loud one-...wait, Shy-Shy, we are so dumb, that's Nonny!"
>PANIC.JPG
>"Oh! Uh, eheheh, I wonder how Anon got here?" He could see the terror in Rarity's face now.
>"There you are, Nonny, we've been, like, looking all over for you! We couldn't find anything we, like, liked, so we went to Rarity's clothing store to find something, but you didn't say you were totally going to, like, meet us there!"
>You scramble for the door, but Twilight's magic holds you back.
>"And Rarititi over here was, like, a great help, she found the perfe...purmfe...like, best clothes to wear! Shy-Shy, do you think I'll, like, get all the sexy stallions on me?" (giggles)
>"You'll totally knock 'em silly, Sparkly!"
>"Don't you know it. Hey! Nonny, y'know, I'm feeling kinda horny right now, cuz I think you're, like, here and stuff.."
"Uh, Twilight, I'm going to be straight with you here-"
>"Oh goodie, I love love LOVE straight!"
"But I think you're getting, y'know, out of control. Just saying."
>"Oh no no no, Nonny, I'm totally 'in control' here, and I love it!"
>As she was saying this, you noticed she was removing your pants entirely, leaving your whyboner to form once again.
>"Hey, Sparkly, should we, like, let Rare-tea have some fun with Nonny?"

to be cont'd
>>
cont'd from >>18765261

>"..."
>"Yeah, totally! Rarara, come join us with Nonny over here!"
>You landed on one of the dresses as Twilight focused on Rarity.
>"Oh..uh, no, the idea is interesting, but I'd prefer-"
>"C'monnnn, Rarara, don't be like that, it'll be fun!"
>"Really, ladies, I'm fine! Your offer sounds nice, but I-I have other stuff to worry about right now."
>You see the magic from Twilight's horn - it had turned a *very* light pink - start to engulf Rarity.
>"Don't be such a worrywart, Rarara, it'll be so so fun!"
>You can start to see the then-proper unicorn start to breathe heavily as Twilight's semi-focused bimbo spell starts to take hold.
>"No, really ladies, I'm...mmmm...I'm fine."
>Okay, they were both somewhat focused on Rarity. If you could get to the exit...
>"Aww, nonny, don't be like thaaat, we're still totally horny~"
>And of course Fluttershy would notice his planned escape.
>She pinned him to the ground and started to take his t-shirt off.
>"I'll be, like, right there, Shy-Shy!" (giggles)
"F-Fluttershy, don't be hasty...I-"
>"Of course not, nonny, I'm like, such a good dumb bimbo right now, and that's so hot that I can't, like, take it!"
>She inched ever closer onto your body, her tanned flank slowly approaching your fully-formed boner.
>When she felt she was close enough, she did not hesitate to pounce on him
>His boner found its way into Fluttershy's now-noticable vagina, and slowly went in and out, almost rhythmically
>All the while, Fluttershy's face was that of pure ecstasy, enjoying every time Anon's dick went into her cunt, and wanting to enjoy that feeling.
>"Oh, nonny, oh, oh, ohhhh that feels so good nonny.."
>In a moment of sanity you struggled to get free, but that hope was dashed as your were forced down
>"Nooo, nonny, don't stop~ Ohhhh OHhhh God that feels goooood"
>You couldn't hold it any longer, you let the boner take control and pump your sticky cum inside Fluttershy's vagina.

Pic is Anon's t-shirt text
>>
>>18763403
unrelated, but

unf~
>>
File: 1392621598476.png (560KB, 935x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1392621598476.png
560KB, 935x1035px
>>18761629
>>18762953
>>18763403
>sunset shimmer will never make bookish twilight into her attractive but air headed apprentice
>they will never tan at the pool/beach together
>Twilight will never refer to Sunny as her bestie
Why even bother living?
>>
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/19217/6/twilights-gradual-descent-into-sluttiness
Not quite bimbo, but sex-obsessed mind control.
>>
/r/ tanned version of this
>>
>>18765864
...Fuck you anon, now I want that to happen.
>>
>>18765969
if I'd known the thread was actually keen on >no hooves, I would have started on it hours ago.
>>
>>18766056
>We're focusing on bimbo ponies here, but if you want to writefag that and post it here I'm fine with it.
>>
>>18766099
Tripdubs confirm you must do it, but that was not meant to be greentext.

Also unrelated, but I've been keeping a text file ready for pastebin when this trainwreck I've been doing is finished.
>>
after a chat break in this thread, cont'd from >>18765755

>The sudden burst of cum that all went inside Fluttershy was enough to put her into a sort of stupor.
>Minutes passed. As far as you knew, Twilight and Rarity were not in your attention, but at that point you were too exhausted to even deal with that
>Carefully, you started to reach for your clothes so you wouldn't be out public both nude and cum-soaked
>"Ooohh, my god, Shy-Shy, how was that?"
>Fluttershy was a wreck. Completely stenched with your cum, very exhausted from the humping she gave you, and with a stupid grin on her face.
>"Ohhh~ t-totally hot...I loved it.."
>"Sooooooooo Sparkly, I guess it's, like, our turn?"
>Oh fuck, you forgot that Rarity was being turned into a bimbo. And there she was, her once-combed mane now blonde and her coat tanned, just like Twilight and Fluttershy
>"Yeah, totally, he's, like, so ready for seconds, aren't you Nonny?"
"Uhhhhhhhhhhh-"
>"Well no it's more like, thki...threcon...no that's not a word, silly me, it's like a threesome! I am soooo dumb, Rarara."
>"Yep, totally!"
>You try and run, but your sexual hangover combined with Twilight's magic prevents you from going anywhere.
>"Good thing I'm like, getting good at my magicy stuff, cuz I want to make this so hot an stuff..."
>Aw fuck no, now she's going to turn YOU into a bimbo!
"Nnnnn..nnnn"
>"Don't worry, nonny, this'll be great! You know the last time we, like, fucked, right? Soooo hot, but it could be totally...hotter? More hot? Like, I dunno, big words are hard for me now." (giggles)
>You try and struggle as you see Twilight's unmistakably pink magic aura envelop her horn, but it became difficult as Rarity started to curve her mouth around your cock...

To be Cont'd
>>
File: Shesnotevendrunk.jpg (164KB, 1024x889px) Image search: [Google]
Shesnotevendrunk.jpg
164KB, 1024x889px
>>18765958
>>
>>18766393
anon's rage is stronger than any magic
>>
>>18750971
You didn't have to greentext that.
>>
>>18766479
>Instead of turning into a bimbo, anon turns into the hulk.
>>
>>18766526
yes
>>
>>18766526
the magic affect human male differently
>>
>>18766479
Good point, but Anon is still in some ecstasy stupor from Fluttershy's humping, so it might be hindered a bit.
>>18766526
>>18766554
kek
cont'd from >>18766393

>The lust that surged through you was unimaginable. You did not want to have this feeling but you could not imagine not wanting it.
>That feeling only grew as Rarity moaned when sucking your cock, and only expanded when Twilight inched her own mouth towards your now-completely-hard cock.
>you were unable to do much but moan in ecstasy at the ponies giving you yet another blowjob
>"OHhhhhhhhhh, you're right, Sparkly, this..mmmmmm..IS goooooood- ohhhhhh~"
>"Ahhhhh~ Nonny, I'm comin' up~"
>Twilight started to inch her way up, her face now covered in cum, and her ass starting to move towards your dick.
>When she felt she was in a good spot, she planted her flank firmly into your cock, a perfect rhythm moving them in and out
>Rarity, unable to have Anon's cock, started crawling towards Anon's face, prepared to get his tongue instead
>Against all reason you now loved the feeling, and welcomed the bimbos with open arms, and allowed them his tongue
>In and out. In and out.
>"Ohhhhh, nonny..harder nonny~"
>You loved the taste of their tongues, making their way around yours and wanting them to keep going, all while Twilight's rump went in and out of your cock ever faster..
>"I love it, nonny...I looooooooove it~ OHHhhhhhh..."
>Your cock was at a breaking point. It exploded, the sticky cum travelling straight into Twilight's vagina, the bimbo enjoying and loving every bit of it.
>"OHHHH GODDDD NONNYYYY- AHHhhhh..."
>By that point, Rarity was back, her face nearing your cock, ready to suck up the leftover cum that Twilight's vagina did not get, and once Twilight got over her ecstasy she started to do the same..
>You no longer cared in that moment about your moral bullshit, all you wanted was these bimbo ponies to pleasure and love you forever.

Fin? I think not. 2Bcont'd
>>
>>18766606

MEANWHILE AWAY FROM SEXY BIMBO PONES
>Be Pinkie again
>Spike is, hopefully, at Sweet Apple Acres, and Anon is still at the treehouse, and we can get a direct line to Princess Celestia.
>gallop to the farm
>See Applejack
"APPLEJAAAAAACK!"
>"Oh! Uh, howdy, Pinkie Pie. What can I do you for?"
"Have you seen Spike around here? I kinda need to see him right now."
>"Oh, sure, he's over in the barn helpin' Granny Smith with some apple pie."
"Okay, okay, good, thanks!"
>Try and head towards the barn. If I can just get to him we can finally get this resolved!
>"Whoa whoa there, sugarcube, what's the rush?"
"Well, it's..kind of a funny story..?"
>"Was it about that experiment she was gabbin' about with Anon and Fluttershy?"
>Well, I was gonna try and bluff but whatever
"Yup."
>"Shoot, I even told her Anon couldn't be trusted with Twilight's experiments! Very rash, she is."
"Actually, Anon was the one who sent me to find Spike, because it's.."
>"What'd he do?"
"It's hard to explain, but he kinda- well, I kinda-"
>"Applejaaack!"
>I turned around. The Cutie Mark Crusaders had arrived out of nowhere, which is weird because I thought I mastered that technique.
>"Apple Bloom? Sweetie Belle? Scootaloo? I thought y'all were over at Rarity's today!"
>"We were! But then Nonny came over and had us sneak out because of some spell mishap involvin' Twilight and our dead dog Bimbo, and Nonny's in there helpin' Rarity out, and he sent us to find Pinkie Pie and Spike, and-"
>"Whoa whoa, slow down Apple Bloom. What's this about little ol' Bimbo?"
>I didn't show it, but I was really panicking. How much did Anon tell them, and how much did they know? What was Anon doing at the Boutique? And I didn't know Applejack had another old dog, how'd that get past me?
>"Well...he kinda said it wasn't her but-"
>"I think I heard enough. Girls, can you go get Spike for Pinkie, here? I think we need to have a little talk with one another."
>The scowl on her face was deadening(?).

2bcont'd
>>
cont'd from >>18766989

>Apple Bloom and her friends went to go get Spike.
>"Tell me, Pinkie. What. Did. Anon. Do?"
>I sigh. This is going to be painful to tell her.
"I...I messed up. I wanted to invite Twilight, Fluttershy, and Anon over to Sweetie Belle's upcoming party, but when I popped into their lab, Twilight messed up the spell and cast something different."
>"Define 'something different'."
"Anon thought it was a 'bimbo spell', as you probably could tell, and because we thought Spike was out of town he sent me to find Rarity since she's the closest friend to Twilight that's a unicorn, and she told me Spike was IN town I went over here, and...well, I don't know what happened with him but-"
>"Hold up. You're sayin' that Twilight messed up a spell because you made her lose focus, and it happened to be the worst possible spell in that situation and now y'all are paying some erotic consequences, and it WASN'T Anon's fault this time. Is that right?"
>I nod. Yep, she's fully aware.
>"Well, horseapples. I jus' hope things haven't gotten out of control."
"They might have."
>"Alright, this can be managed. If Anon over there don't survive, we need to fend for ourselves until Celestia can come down here and fix things up."

cont'd in next post
>>
>>18766428
>>18763403
god dammit why does the addition of the tan make make it hot?
>>
>>18767586
It's how the bimbo fetish works, Nonny.
Cont'd from >>18767293

>Back at the boutique, Rarity, Twilight, and Fluttershy had been long satisfied from the pleasure "Nonny" had given them, and "Nonny" had passed out minutes ago.
>They now lay on the ground, panting from exhaustion, not caring about (but perhaps welcoming) the weird looks passerby stallions gave them
>Finally, Rarity spoke up
>"Soooooo...ummm, like, what now?"
>"Dunno." (giggles) "Maybe we can, like, grab a bite to eat?"
>"Sounds nice, Sparkly! Where should we, um, go?"
>"I think he said somethin' like, Big Apple Acres? Somethin' like that."
>"OH! I totally know what that is, Sparkly! It's, like, a great place to get totally tasty apple sweets. We should totally go there and visit Applejacks!"
>"That's a great idea, Rarari! C'mon, girls, let's like, get dressed!" (giggles)
>They then got dressed and prepared their appearances in case any stallion wanted to approach them, and set off in search of supper.
>Their appearances got more than a couple of weird looks, with at least one of them questioning what had happened to the formerly non-bimbo ponies, but they payed them no heed. They enjoyed the attention.
>They were hungry, however, and their next stop to satiate that hunger was Sweet Apple Acres.

To be concluded. We're almost off the ride, folks!
>>
>>18767691
>We told Spike what was going on, and, although he knew this was a bad situation we were in, he couldn't help but laugh at what had happened to Twilight.
>Many death glares and letter writing later...
"So, you got that down, Spike?"
>"Yep. All set. I'll go ahead and send this to Celestia."
>His emerald fire engulfed the letter, headed straight to Celestia.
>Minutes later, he belched out a reply letter, which Pinkie did not hesitate to grab and read.

"To Pinkie Pie and Applejack: The reversal spell is somewhat simple if you are familiar with the initial spell, and I do sympathize with all parties in this case. Unfortunately this is out of my hooves at the moment, what with me being in a meeting with the Eartheist Party of Marelin. Thus, I have sent Shining Armor to Ponyville to help with your current situation. With care, Princess Celestia."

>"Alright, it's not as bad as we feared. We jus' need to keep the fillies indoors and our heads together, and we'll be all set in no time."
>Phew. At least Celestia's able to help in some way, even if it is indirectly. It certainly wasn't like the Friendship Report incident years ago.
>"Heads up, everypony."
"Yeah, Spike?"
>"Two or three blonde mares Acre-bound. And.." His eyes went wide with shock, "aw no, they got Rarity!"
>"Don't git any ideas, Spike."
>This was it. Twilight, Fluttershy, and now Rarity were all turned into bimbos. Anon was nowhere to be found. They are headed our way, and it looks like we could become one of them. 'Thisgunbegud.gif', as I think Anon would say if he were here.
>Time was at an all-time standstill
"Hiya, Twilight. You look pretty good today. I like what you did with your mane."
>Bluff. Bluff the whole way, Pinkie, you can do this.

To be concluded...
>>
cont'd from >>18768003
>"I get that a lot, Pinkie, totally! Oh, Jackie, like, how ya doin' today?"
>"Just fine an' dandy, Twilight. Rarity, haven't seen you in a while. You get your mane done?"
>"Yeah! It looks pretty fuckin' great, don't you think, Jackie?"
>"Like a Trenderhoof in my barn the whole day." That probably would've stung if Rarity were actually sane right now.
>"Yeah, sounds, like, great!"
>"Heyyy, uh, listen, Jackie, Pinkie-"
>"Yeah, Fluttershy?"
>"We were wonde...wond...heehee, gonna ask if you had, like, something to eat! Cuz we're getting kinda hungry right now."
>"Eeeeehhhhhh- nope."
>Okay. Go, Applejack! Let's keep this stalling train rolling until Shining Armor gets here.
>"Awwww, that's too bad! Could-a sword you all had, like, all this great food and stuff!"
>"Well it's.. not that we don't have great food. I pride myself in our apple products, it's just that.."
>Don't give them ideas, Applejack..
>"Just that..like, what, Jackie?"
>"...just that we're kinda behind on makin' them apple products, and we may need a little bit more time to make 'em. So sorry, y'all, but it is what it is.."
>"Awwwwww.."
>All three of them were audibly disappointed that we didn't 'have food'. I know Applejack was lying through her teeth, her face gave it away, but I was very thankful that they didn't notice that part-
>"Hey, um, like, Jackie?"
>"Yeah, sugarcube?"
>Uh oh. That was not a tone she anticipated from Rarity. What did she notice?
>"What's that thingy you have in your, like, hat?"
>"..OH. Uhhhhh-"
>Horseapples! The letter from Celestia! Twilight's very, VERY Pink magic aura took the letter from Applejack.
>"What's it say, Sparkly?"
>"I'm getting there, Shy-Shy! It says...uhhhhhhhhhhhh...somethin' about a reversal magicy thing?'
>Applejack, Spike, and I shared a worried glance. If they realized what was going to happen, we would have to make a break for it.
>"Uhhhhhh...something something about a party? Ooooh~ Shining Armor and Ponyville?"
>Buck.
>>
>>18768456
more
>>
why do you like the skin/hair changes? I'm asking honestly; I just don't like it, idk

the psychological stuff, though...
>>
>>18768533
The fact that I'm still not done yet is shameful, but because I am determined to finish it...
>>18768717
We're in it for the latter, but I think the former goes well with it.

cont'd from >>18768456
>"Shiny Armondo? Like, who's that?"
>"Oh. My. Gosh. Shy-Shy, why didn't I, like, tell you! He's only my big, sexy brother! He's like, my BBBFF!"
>"BBBFF? What's that?"
>"It stand for, like..."
>I was starting to get tired of the word 'like'. Weird, this is a word I try to use all the time.
>"..shit, what was it again- OH! Big Brother Bestie Friend Forever! I remembered!"
>"You could totally make, like, a song out of that, Sparkly!"
>Oh the irony of that statement, Rarity. No rest for them, though, as Twilight Sparkle's face turned into what she considered the most non-happy face she's made so far.
>"OMIGOSHOMIGOSH, MY BROTHER'S COMING TO TOWN! QUICK, SHY-SHY, RARARA, WE NEED TO, LIKE, GET READY FOR HIM!"
>Oh buck oh buck oh buck if they go overboard we're done.
>"I know, right?"
>"No, Rari, this is, like, IMPORTANT stuff! We have to look our fucking best for him!"
>"You are so totally right? Hey I know, we should invite Nonny back at the clothes store to see Shiny Armondo!"
>I whispered something to Applejack and Spike.
"Applejack. Spike. What do we do??"
>"Well, Pinkie, I can go get Anon while you and Applejack deal with them, this is starting to freak me out.."
>"It's freaking us all out, Spike."
>As soon as he saw an opening, he started to dash towards the Carousel Boutique, leaving us to deal with those three mares.
>"OH! And then we can, like, show HIM how good we feel about this!"
>Alright, enough stalling. We need to at least try and talk sense into them.
>"You thinkin' what I'm thinkin', Pinkie Pie?"
"Maybe."
>Hopefully.
>"Yeah, he'd totally love it!"
>"Ah hate to burst yer big bubble, everypony, but I'd better be honest. This is gettin' way out of hoof."
>>
>>18768928
hulkanon makes is appearance?
>>
>>18769213
:^)
Cont'd from >>18768928

>"...what?"
>"Enough is enough, Twilight. Get a hold of yourself!"
>".."
>I think that, bimbo or no bimbo, she understood that was a pretty big burn from Applejack.
>Uh oh. That insano smile. I don't like the look of this...
>"You can't be for real, Jackie, this is, like, aMAYzing! I love it!"
>"You can't be serious, Twilight-"
>"Sparkly, you think that she doesn't, like, get what we're getting?"
>"You are so. Totally. Right, Shy-Shy! She really needs to, like, get out more."
>Buck buck buck abort mission ABORT ABORT
>"Uhhh, y'all need to stop starin' at me like that, it's gettin' kinda creepy."
>"Don't you worry, Jackie, we don't wanna, like, hurt you or anything.."
>"We just wanna, like, let you get what we're, ummmm, getting, you get it?"
>Celestia condemn it, where are you Shining Armor?
>"Uhhhh...maybe sorta? That could mean a lot of things, Twilight, but your horn glowing makes it sound like something bad."
>"No, Jackie, it's not bad or anything, we just wanna, like, get you in bed with us, cuz it's soooo sexy with four of us.."

>Be Anon again.
>God damn your headache was fucking terrible.
>You slowly opened your eyes and started to wake up.
"What the fuck happened last night...I thought I told Rarity not to cook that big a meal..."
>You look down. You are naked.
"Huh."
>Suddenly, realization. Rarity. Twilight and Fluttershy. The bimbo spell. Spike. That alone was a much better way to wake you up than coffee.
"OH FUCK OH JESUS WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!"
>You get up, take a quick washcloth over your face and scramble to find your clothes before someone saw you.
"I SWEAR TO GOD IF I FIND THOSE BITCHES I WILL MURDER THOSE SLUTS WITH A-"
>"Anon?"
>You wheel around at that voice. Spike had walked in.
>"You okay there, Anon?"
"...yeah. I'm fine. Hey, I kinda need you to-"
>"Already sent a letter to her. Applejack and Pinkie Pie are with them. I don't know how long they can hold down the fort until Shining Armor gets here."
>>
>>18769433
"So Shining Armor's on his way?"
>"Yeah. He's able to pull the counterspell."
"Okay. Good. I never want to do this again for as long as I live."
>"I hear ya. Let's go."
>Okay, situation might finally be over. Those fucking bimbo ponies.

>Be Pinkie Pie again, and this is getting a little too crazy.
"Okay, okay, Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, be niiice, we don't want things to be hasty now, do we?"
>Come on, come on, Shining Armor..hurry up!
>"Nah, Jackie's like, totally gonna love being with us, riiiight?"
>"Not gonna answer that, sugarcube."
>"Oh c'mon, Jackie, it's a sort of yes or no respo..respon..."
>"Answer?" Typical Applejack response.
>"Oh my gosh, how am I still so dumb?"
>Where the buck were you, Shining? We need you here!"
>"TWIIIIIIIIIIIIILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!"
>Everypony whirled around. FINALLY. Thank Celestia that Shining Armor was here.
>"Oh, hey, Shiny! I'm so so happy you're here! We were, like, waiting for you and stuff-"
>"Not in the mood, Twilight. Now, you three," He gestured to the blonde-maned tan-coated ponies, his horn aglow with his own aura. "hold still."
>"Oh, okay! Like, I think I can do that. Just haveta-"
>ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
>A huge, magical wave of purple enveloped the three mares, and disappeared soon after. They lay on the grass, weak and tired.
>Then, the mares started to change color, from the now-toxic blonde mane and tan skin to the colors we knew and loved. But were they..?
>"Unnnnghhhhhh..." Twilight started to try and get up. "..wha..what happened?"
>She looked up at me, her eyes all googly.
>"Pinkie...what happened back there?"
"TWILIGHT! TELL ME, QUICK, DOES 7 PLUS 11 EQUAL 4?"
>"Ughhhhhhhh....Pinkie, that isn't an addition problem, getting 4 from those numbers is more subtraction than anything.."
"Okay. Phew. Thank Celestia."
>"...for what? Did the fate of the world depend on it?"
"Uhhhh..."

Almost at the end, folks!
>>
File: thatsallfolks.jpg (24KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
thatsallfolks.jpg
24KB, 500x377px
cont'd from >>18769751
>Shining Armor approaches the purple alicorn.
>"It almost did, Twily."
>Twilight looked back up, towards Shining Armor, and went wide-eyed with shock.
>"Shining Armor? I didn't know you were coming down here."
>"I was called down here to fix a wayward bimbo spell."
>"A WHAT NOW?"
>So Twilight didn't remember what had happened. Slowly, the other ponies started to wake up.
>"Goodness, Twilight, what just...happened?"
>"That's what I'm trying to figure out. Would anypony like to explain who the buck cast a Bimbo Spell?"
"Long story short, you misfired a bimbo spell, it caused a mess."
>Twilight's eyes were wide with shock, which then turned to horror. "Oh no no no no nooooo, this can't be happening."
>"'Fraid it happened, sugarcube."

>Be anon. Again.
>You reach the outskirts of Sugarcube corner.
"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU FUCKERS FOR THIS!"
>You start running towards those blonde top cunts
>"Anon, stop!"
"NO! I AM TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT. CAN YOU BIMBO CUNTS JUST-"
>"Anon."
>You hear another male voice. It's Shining Armor. Uh oh.
"Uhhhhh-"
>"They're already back to normal, we will work this out, it's over. Twily, we will have a talk about this. I'm very, VERY concerned about you right now..."
>So that was it. The Bimbo Crisis of 2014 had ended. Twilight was getting a thorough nagging by her brother, Applejack was explaining to Rarity and Fluttershy what had happened, and no more fucking bimbos around here. Fucking finally.
>"Anon?"
>You look towards Pinkie Pie.
"Yeah?"
>"Next time you get asked by Twilight to help with a spell, I want you to Pinkie Promise me something."
"What?"
>"NEVER. ACCEPT IT. EVER."
"...I was going to avoid her requests anyway, but good to know. Hope to fly, cross my heart, cupcake in my eye, got it."
>Okay. That was done. You go to bed. You were fucking done with blonde and tan chicks forever. Fucking Bimbo Ponies.

The End....?
>>
So that was a thing. Text file pretty much ready whenever. Bump.
>>
>>18770022
Any chance of a sexy Epilogue?
>>
>>18770391

Sure, epilogue coming up. Finished from tripdubs >>18770022
>Be anon.
>You hear a knocking at your bedroom door.
>You look at the clock.
>2:13 AM
>It's probably nothing.
>More knocking. You sigh.
"Who is it..."
>More fucking knocking.
"Come in...mind the mess.."
>You hear a mare trot her way into your bedroom.
>"The Great and Powerful Trixie..demands an audience with you, Anonymous.
>Great. Trixie is here.
"What do you want? I'm trying to sleep over here."
>"Trrrrixie has heard of your recent exploits in Ponyvile."
"Yeah..sure, whatever.."
>"Trixie is not finished. Your actions have interested her these past few days. So much, in fact, that Trixie demands your knowledge on this subject."
>2sleepy4me.
>"Trixie would like to ask you what you know on, ahem, 'bimbo spells'."
>>
anon chokes trixie to death/pass-out because he don't want anymore bimbo shit happening?
>>
>>18771189
Maybe, I don't know. All I know is, that story's done and the wild ride's over. But if any other bimbofucker wants me to do another bimbo pony thing, I won't say no.
>>
File: youfinishedwiththat.jpg (124KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
youfinishedwiththat.jpg
124KB, 500x375px
Also.
>>18765864
Are you finished with that greentext?
>>
>>18771129
That fucking bubblegum... it's so hard to work on it.
>>
I hate this fetish and love it at the same time. I hate having dumb girls/nicki minaj features in my lewd, but I love everything else about it.
I'm not just on the fence about this; I am split in half and they are running in two different directions.
Anyways...any blu cunt bimbo?
>>
>>18771129
>>18772150

Yeah... I still can't work on that bybblegum.

>You will never try to teach Bimbo Twilight while she assault you sexually.
>>
File: BubblegumSparkle.jpg (87KB, 512x1066px) Image search: [Google]
BubblegumSparkle.jpg
87KB, 512x1066px
>>18772297
...and forgot it.
>>
File: 1405577163071.png (564KB, 512x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1405577163071.png
564KB, 512x1066px
>>18771129

Rough version, that bubblegum is gay.
>>
>>18771129
>>18765958
>>18761629
>>18749771
Is it still a Bimbo fetish if I prefer the untanned versions without the hair dye?
>>
>>18772554

Yeah why not. It's a multifaceted experience, large breasts, general sluttiness, general stupidity, a hot body with empty eyes. I'm not big on the tan but obviously dyed hair is nice for me
>>
>>18772607
The general sluttiness is what really does it for me. The rest is mostly like extra icing on the cake
>>
File: un2.png (98KB, 327x383px) Image search: [Google]
un2.png
98KB, 327x383px
Goddamn it, I was about to sleep and you gloriously winged faggots make this thread, now i'm diamonds, and can't go to sleep.
pic somewhat related
>>
>>18771878
Prewriting is done, but I'm on the hook for 8-10 hours so I can't do anything with it at the moment. Soonish.
>>
File: Galo Sengen.jpg (16KB, 470x353px) Image search: [Google]
Galo Sengen.jpg
16KB, 470x353px
>>18756412
>Anon gets hit with bimbo spell
>Ascends to this state
>>
File: image.jpg (234KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 1000x1000px
After the first hasty gulp she coughs, the thick, viscous fluid catching in her throat and sliming up her entire mouth. Long, sticky strands stretch from the mouth of the bottle to the thick wad still sliding down her throat, it's gooey presence tingling through her body with a cold, radiant numbness.

"Ugh, this is terrible Zecora! What's it supposed to do again?"

Leaning forward angrily the zebra cows Twilight with her posture and unexpected change in tone.

"Our time wears thin, you mustn't fear. Drink this bottle! Right now, right here!"

Twilight slowly raises the strange jar to her mouth once again, the muskiness overpowering her senses as she tips more of the strangely warm sludge into her mouth. Her lips and tongue have already been numbed, the second mouthful goes down easily. A strange sensation passes in the pit of Twilight's stomach, an odd yearning for more. Without fear she swallows a third mouthful of the salty creme, savoring it, barely aware of how delicious it has become. The bottle tilts high in the air as Twi greedily nurses from it, sucking it dry, longing for more.

The awful knots in her stomach pass, the terrible numbing bitterness passes through her entire body like pins and needles before shifting to a warm heat. Her body is overcome with a terrible, roasting hotness, her tongue lolls from her mouth as thoughts trudge through her foggy head as slow as molasses.

Between her legs the heat aches the worst, her rear hooves splay wide, her tail flicking up to rest on her back, the cool breeze on her soaking wet cunt failing to cool it. Her teats stretch and ache as they swell, Twilight's stance is permanently widened by her tender, swollen crotchtits. Keeping her legs apart grows all the more difficult, the thickness of her hindquarters and thighs swelling like perverted balloons.

"Z-Zecora, like, what did you, uh, uh... do?"

Words no longer come easy to the prodigy, the poisoned, corrupted cum still dripping in long strands from her mouth.
>>
>>18772971
/lurk
>>
Bamp
>>
My half-boner requires moar
>>
For the love of this fetish, bump.
>>
File: iwtcibd.png (1MB, 5000x4638px) Image search: [Google]
iwtcibd.png
1MB, 5000x4638px
minibump because I did a thing with Rainbow Dash
>>
File: bimbarity.png (1MB, 6000x8000px) Image search: [Google]
bimbarity.png
1MB, 6000x8000px
>>
>>18754670
>tara strong
>not a bimbo
kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDs2gNM80UE
>>
>>18770431
>trixy with bimbo making powers
>her bold attempt to usurp the throne by making bimbo princess
>anon vs the attack of the bombo alicorns
>>
>>18776725
>>
File: 1401213274799.png (43KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
1401213274799.png
43KB, 227x227px
>>18777255
Good grief, not sure if want
>>
I kinda want to try what I did >>18776456 and >>18776725 on Cadence, but this particular idea I have may not work. Can I request the Cadence close up image HI ANON? Google Search does nothing and Derpibooru probably has it but it's a pain because I don't know what that type of face is called.
>>
>>18777563
Yay, thanks. I'll get right on it.
>>
>>18777572
Update: What the hell, anon, this is low-quality JPEG! Do you have any higher quality pictures of that image?
>>
>>18777612
>>
>>18777653
Alright, seems better. Let's try this again...
>>
File: 6-Spaceballs-quotes.gif (1019KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
6-Spaceballs-quotes.gif
1019KB, 500x266px
>>18777563
>>18777653
cadence we meet for the first time for the last time
>>
File: upcloseface_cadence_bimbo.png (130KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
upcloseface_cadence_bimbo.png
130KB, 1000x1000px
I'M FEELING, LIKE, TOTALLY HORNY ANON!

kek at captcha: and cidergy
>>
>>18764403
*munches on popcorn*

This went from clop-fic to suspense-fic, and I'm loving it...
>>
>>18777859
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>18777892
You first pal...
>>
Well...
>>
I know it maybe be too much, but could you edit >>18776351 so that after the first ''form'' each one gets a darker tan and hair.
Kinda like >>18771129, >>18772309, and >>18772323
>>
>>18778651
Don't forget the eyes.
Blue eyes bimbos are real bimbos.
>>
>>18778519
>tfw not much madmax sauce
>>
OK GUYS I'M GOING TO POST PICS AND WAIT FOR THE EDITS GOD HAVE MERCY OF US
>>
>>
>>18778919
It looks like something that can be managed, but I'd like the edited version with the bikini for a better effect
>>
>>18779124
This is meh, try to find something in the underwear edit general and post here.
>>
>>18779224
I was just there looking for it. Can't find it, but thanks for delivering, Anon. Let's see what I can do with it.
>>
>>18779238
NP man, if you want some more, there is an entire general for this shit.
>>
File: bimboshypinup_pinkbra.png (420KB, 914x1062px) Image search: [Google]
bimboshypinup_pinkbra.png
420KB, 914x1062px
>>18779318
Good to know. Also done. There's a version without the pink bra coloring, in case that turns you off
>>
File: 1401636151825.png (239KB, 428x994px) Image search: [Google]
1401636151825.png
239KB, 428x994px
Okay, it would be nice if you could do any of these 3. You choose
>>
File: 1401637750819 (1).png (465KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1401637750819 (1).png
465KB, 1440x810px
>>18779480

Or this
>>
File: 1405465648738.png (1MB, 3995x4592px) Image search: [Google]
1405465648738.png
1MB, 3995x4592px
>>18779495

Or this.
>>
File: 1403293667452.png (248KB, 557x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1403293667452.png
248KB, 557x1433px
>>18779547
You could consider this one too, I forgot I had it saved
>>
File: bimbarity2.png (1MB, 6000x8000px) Image search: [Google]
bimbarity2.png
1MB, 6000x8000px
>>18779495
Going for this first because >>18779480 is a little hard to work with due to low quality. In the meantime updated >>18776725 because I felt it needed a bit of improvement
>>
>>18779480
>>18779495
>>18779547
>>18779592

I had in mind a bimbo PONIES thread.

But fuck it, ALL ABOARD IN THE BIMBO SHIP!
>>
>>18779681
P.S.
I still want bimbo ponies.
>>
File: bimbarity.png (453KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
bimbarity.png
453KB, 1440x810px
>>18779495
Delivery for Mr. Anon E Mouse? Here you go!
>>
>>18756088
Dat cheek-ear, though.
>>
File: 1352816176640.png (204KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
1352816176640.png
204KB, 800x445px
>>18779783
>>
File: bimbaritycolorin.png (232KB, 982x924px) Image search: [Google]
bimbaritycolorin.png
232KB, 982x924px
Found this in the EQG edits thread, decided to have a go at it
>>
File: 1404594087171.png (838KB, 1681x946px) Image search: [Google]
1404594087171.png
838KB, 1681x946px
Well, how about this one? And if you could flip that sad face upside down
>>
/r/ this for great justice.
>>
/r/ Bimbo Maud
>>
>>18756078
>that rock
fucking pretty, what is it?
>>
>>18779971
Done
>>18780084
What would bimbo Maud even be like? Just Maud with blonde and tan?
>>
File: ycantbimbocrawl.png (782KB, 1681x946px) Image search: [Google]
ycantbimbocrawl.png
782KB, 1681x946px
>>18780213
Aaaand of course I forget the picture.

Wasn't sure what to do with Spike.
>>
>>18780213
What about Maud, listen here, naked
>>
File: 1405634865355.png (220KB, 978x924px) Image search: [Google]
1405634865355.png
220KB, 978x924px
Ok, I couldn't bear to see>>18779946 without the colored background because autism, so I decided to try to finish it using my amazing paint skills
>>
File: maud_pie_by_kuren247-d7bkk9d.png (144KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
maud_pie_by_kuren247-d7bkk9d.png
144KB, 1032x774px
>>18780234
So do this instead of >>18780084 for "bimbo" Maud? I can work with this.
>>
>>18754694
Please share
>>
>>18780213
And lipstick.
And some of those shitty face-tatoo.
>>
can we have a normal black twilight edit not bimbofied?
>>
File: bimbomaud.png (148KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
bimbomaud.png
148KB, 1032x774px
>>18780234
>>18780276
Done and done, but I'm still not quite feeling it. What would Bimbo Maud even ACT like? Would she just be fanatical about rocks?
>>
>>18780373
No.
>>
>>18780373
If you want them not bimbofied, check some other threads, because this is a BIMBO thread.
>>
File: Backing up out this post.gif (901KB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
Backing up out this post.gif
901KB, 230x173px
>>18780388
>Lipstick
>>
>>18780388
You can do better.
>>
>>18780465
was requested by
>>18780276

Sorry if I agitated your sinnometer, Frollo
>>
File: bimbomaud2.png (139KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
bimbomaud2.png
139KB, 1032x774px
>>18780388
let's try this again
>>
ALSO I got the pastebin for the Anon, Pinkie Pie, and Bimbo Ponies greentext ride up

http://pastebin.com/Q60S8FyR
>>
Please, this has potential, do a good job
>>
File: bimboshy.png (363KB, 914x1062px) Image search: [Google]
bimboshy.png
363KB, 914x1062px
>>18779224
My attempt at this, first time doing anything like this. Tell me what you guys think.
>>
>>18777396
>rush with twilight to canterlot
>shit too late
>giggling bimbo celestia groping luna and telling her to flaunt it
>whyboner
>celestia forcing luna to choke on your dick as her hair goes blonde
Sure you don't want it?...
>>
>>18780796
Okay, yeah, I want it.

>>18780729
Let me see what I can do.
>>
>>18781161
Will give it a shot at writing it tommorow if noone else uses it... time to sleep...
>>
>>18780237
It looks strangely like one of Mr. Enters backgrunds
>>
File: bimblestia-frenchpones.png (564KB, 2395x1710px) Image search: [Google]
bimblestia-frenchpones.png
564KB, 2395x1710px
>>18780729
I tried.
>>
>>18773920
who is that artist
i like the style
>>
>>18781695
King cheetah did this and a couple of other pony art, but if you try searching for him he does a LOT of hypno-porn.
>>
>>18781723
the way you worded that makes me not trust you but im doing it anyway
>>
>>18781695
https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-trollie+trollenberg
>>
>>18781735
Trust me on this, anon, a lot of his art revolves around hypnofetish. That warning's only if you're not into hypnofetish like I am
>>
>>18781739
>https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-trollie+trollenberg
Or that. Their art styles are so similar it's scary.
>>
File: twilightexperiment_color.png (133KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
twilightexperiment_color.png
133KB, 850x1100px
>>18773920
Found a colored version of this on derpibooru
>>
File: DK dick freeze.png (493KB, 456x684px) Image search: [Google]
DK dick freeze.png
493KB, 456x684px
>>18782008
Now for the bimboization. I must wait.
>>
File: twilightexperiment_bimbo.png (165KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
twilightexperiment_bimbo.png
165KB, 850x1100px
>>18782033
>>
File: Gotta go quick.gif (439KB, 254x254px) Image search: [Google]
Gotta go quick.gif
439KB, 254x254px
>>18782198
Damn /mlp/ is fast.
>>
File: sluttershy.png (333KB, 1197x1119px) Image search: [Google]
sluttershy.png
333KB, 1197x1119px
>>18782233
we work in mysterious ways
>>
File: DK good dong.jpg (35KB, 227x337px) Image search: [Google]
DK good dong.jpg
35KB, 227x337px
>>18782385
I'm loving this thread. Also,>>18782385
Nice reference to >>18753913
>>
>>
is someone saving all these bimbo transformations?
>>
File: raripillow_bimbo.png (887KB, 5557x5671px) Image search: [Google]
raripillow_bimbo.png
887KB, 5557x5671px
>>18782555
Hoo boy, I have an idea for this one

>>18782571
I've been making a lot of them, but I'll get to saving the ones that I haven't made.
>>
>>18782571
Yes and I plan on making a thread once this one 404's
>>
>>18782601
Byw can you edit this
>>18751126
to blonde hair?

An anon posted it but it was never altered.
>>
File: zecorabimbo.png (207KB, 900x1090px) Image search: [Google]
zecorabimbo.png
207KB, 900x1090px
>>18782735
I'll try, but as I mentioned >>18779603 the image quality ends up being a huge pain in the ass half the time.

>>18782629
Do it faggot

>>18782555
Guuuurl you asked for this, don't you be hatin' on me for it!
>>
File: DK negro pak.jpg (119KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
DK negro pak.jpg
119KB, 500x523px
>>18782795
This is both me
>>18782629
>>18782735

Dat Zecora. I knew this image would come in handy oneday.
>>
You forgot to have Sparky and Shy-Shy practice sloppy kissing on each other.
>>
File: nudityEQG_bimbo.png (209KB, 428x994px) Image search: [Google]
nudityEQG_bimbo.png
209KB, 428x994px
>>18782735
>>18751126
Done.

>>18782833
Did you find this image, save it, and wait all this time for someone to post good in your opinion, I think black porn to post it?

>>18782974
Oh shit, how the hell did I leave that out?
>>
>>18783093
black girls are the best.
>>
>>18783130
When it comes to clop or fap material, I tend to disagree, but that's just me.
>>
>>18783093
It's not too late, is it?
>>
>>18783191
YAAAAY FOR DONGS!

???????? RAISE YOUR DONGS ????????
>>
>>18783241
Well, the story's over at this point, but I may add a "deleted scene" to accommodate for that
>>
>>18783151
your opinions I prefer black but I don't mind white but black/white works to you should check some out
>>
File: bigwords.jpg (167KB, 900x605px) Image search: [Google]
bigwords.jpg
167KB, 900x605px
Who ever said "bimbos" couldn't get snarky?

Even though it's not really "bimbo", but Pinkie Pie, though it's hard to tell.
>>
File: bimbo.png (215KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bimbo.png
215KB, 850x1100px
>>18782198
I wanted to try doing this one myself...don't think I made it much better. Blond hair is still sorta green.
>>
>>18782974
Let's fix that. In between >>18754452 and >>18755328

>Be omniscient
>Anon just got an unwanted blowjob by Twilight and Fluttershy, who had been turned into bimbos by accident.
>He was currently reeling on the floor from that, while Twilight and Fluttershy were starting to get up
>Their new bodies were unmistakably blonde-maned and tan-coated. The bimbo spell had run its course. They loved it.
>"Uhnnnnnnf.......Fl-fluttershhy? You up?"
>"Mmmm-hmmmmm...that was sooooo good!"
>"I know..right? Heeheehee..."
>"Yeah...we should, like, totally do that again!"
>They turn towards Anon. He is out like a light bulb.
>"Awwww, he's sleeping."
>"It's a...y'know, shame, Shy-Shy..teehee, that rhymes!"
>The both of them giggle at their discovery
>"Hey, Sparkly, he looks SOOO cute when he's sleeping!"
>"He totally does!"
>After yet another round of giggles from them, Fluttershy blinks.
>"Y'know, we're gonna have to, like, go out soon to find somethin' to do."
>"Like, what?"
>Fluttershy shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe to a bar or somethin'."
>"I, like, LIKE the way you think, Shy-Shy." (giggles) "Maybe we can check out some of 'em stallions or somethin'."
>This idea made the both of them gasp.
>"Oh. My. Gosh. We totally should, Shy-Shy! But...waiiiit. We can't go out just yet!"
>"Why not?"
>"We haven't pract...prackte....tried out kissing yet. That really gets them going."
>"Smart thinking, Sparkly, I love that idea!"
>The two of them shared a look with one another, their sudden lust for one another being reflected in each others eyes.

To be continued
>>
File: and..then..they..kissed.gif (83KB, 553x457px) Image search: [Google]
and..then..they..kissed.gif
83KB, 553x457px
>>18784443
Hmmmm, not bad!

cont'd from >>18784525. Pic slightly related to post.

>Once they had silently confirmed their love with one another, they leaned in, ready to share their first kiss...
>Their tongues, still very sticky from the cum they tasted from Anon minutes ago, wove around and through each other, very wild and rapid and sloppy..
>It was a very pleasuring experience for the both of them. Twilight had now started to give her tongue to Fluttershy's tan-colored neck.
>"Oohhhhh, Sparkly~ Ohhhhhh...Sparkly, that feels SOOOO goooood, ohhhhhhhhhhh"
>Then, once Twilight had stopped pleasuring her neck, she started back on her partner's tongue.
>Their tongues were no longer full of Anon's cum, but now full of the love they had for each other, full of their arousal, full of their newfound dedication to being the only thing they could at this point, that being dumb, slutty bimbos..
>Their lust eventually subsided, and they lay on the ground for a minute or two. Then they found the strength to get up and trot around.
>"That was soooooo good. Sparkly, you are SUCH a good kisser!"
>"You really think so?"
>"Yeah, totally! The way you kissed, you'd, like, get anyone to love you the way I do!"
>"Shy-Shy, you are, like, so nice! You did a great job at that, like, kissing thing, too!"
>"Awww, you are so, so sweet!"
>Around this point, Anon started to finally wake up. He muttered something under his breath, but the bimbos paid him no heed.
>"Oh, we should, like, go to the bar like we said before, and then, like, we can TOTALLY get some hot, sexy stallions to notice us!"
>"Oooh! Sparkly! We should totally stop by Rarity's place to buy some, like, dresses!"
>"Shy-Shy, you are so, totally right! We can't like, get the stallions looking like this! ...but wait, do you know what we should, like, wear?"
>"I dunno. Something pink?"
>They share a giggle with one another. In their slutty bimbo minds, there was no going back.

Fin
>>
>no beautiful cockeyed mailmare in this thread
>>
>>18757900
>*Sploosh*
>Suddenly you're in a pool.
>Without your swimming trunks on.
>You come up to the surface met with a laughing Twilight and Rainbow Dash who has your missing trunks.
>"Hahaha! That's what you get for popping boners in your sleep, weirdo!"
>Twilight just looks away from you with a flushed face.
>"Anonymous, not in public!"
>"We'll deal with it later."
>>
File: bimbotwins.png (486KB, 1866x1044px) Image search: [Google]
bimbotwins.png
486KB, 1866x1044px
>>18785504
Derpy's a weird case. Part of me wants to do that, but the other part of me knows that it's a bit tricky to pull off because, y'know, it's Derpy. Pic unrelated, have Flitter and Cloudchaser as bimbos.
>>
File: hetotallylikesme.png (103KB, 674x800px) Image search: [Google]
hetotallylikesme.png
103KB, 674x800px
>>
File: dontmindtheattention.png (631KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
dontmindtheattention.png
631KB, 1366x768px
>>
File: 1390162612603.png (31KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
1390162612603.png
31KB, 260x200px
>>18785773
One, yes, because it's Derpy, and two, because it'll just look like a fried Derpy because her hair's already blond. That being said, is Apple Cobbler already a bimbo?

Also if anyone has any pics they'd want me to bimbo-fy...well...I'm bored I guess.
>>
File: lyra.png (169KB, 743x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lyra.png
169KB, 743x1024px
>>18786603
Not sure about Apple Cobbler. She could be.

Also if you want to try Lyra, go for it.
>>
>>18786666
>dem Satan quints

>>18786603
Do it, faggot.
>>
>>18786838
>implying they're not quads
>>
File: 14056623400201.png (98KB, 743x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14056623400201.png
98KB, 743x1024px
>>18786666
Here
>>
>>18786956
Well shit, I must be getting tired. Still waiting on delivery, though.
>>
File: 14056623400202.png (99KB, 743x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14056623400202.png
99KB, 743x1024px
>>18786666
And here, with blue eyes because a few people did it.
>>
>>18783573
I dig it
>>
>>18786998
>>18786992
Clearly, there are ninja ponies in this thread. I don't think I'm sleeping tonight, folks!
>>
>>18778519
Holy Hell
I need more of this pony
>>
>>18787010
>"Ohhhh, Nonny, how could I have, like, been such a dummy! Of course pone is totally for...uummmmmmmmmmmmm....sexy stuff. (giggles) So, like, I'm getting pretty horny right now, and.."
>>
>>18787029
>"Mmmm, Nonny, let me see you do some stuff with those hands of yours..."
>>
>>18787080
This might take a bit, but I'll try. It's lower quality and fuck Rarity's hair gradient.
>>
File: 1401643507312 (1).png (668KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1401643507312 (1).png
668KB, 1920x1080px
Also this
>>
File: 1405409529850.jpg (162KB, 701x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1405409529850.jpg
162KB, 701x1000px
I never though I'd see ganguro on /mlp/, and I am pleasantly surprised.

Has anyone made requests in the drawthread yet?
>>
>>18787115
I just looked up what ganguro, and I was thinking beach bum with what's in this thread, but ganguro looks terrifying.
>>
>>18787115
>>18787154
Well you can call this ganguro but it kinda doesn't quite fit the description, so that's why we're calling them bimbo pones. Beautiful, blonde, tanned, blue eyed bimbos.
>>
File: AnonAndBimboEQG.png (578KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AnonAndBimboEQG.png
578KB, 1920x1080px
>>18787113
AAAAAAND here you go, sir!
Filename possibly related?
>>
File: SluttershyEQG.png (536KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SluttershyEQG.png
536KB, 1920x1080px
>>18787212
Version without Rarity turning into Bimbo, which means she's normal. Make of that what you will.
>>
File: Untitled-5.png (405KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-5.png
405KB, 1920x1080px
>>18787113
>>18787212
Damn you. 2 minutes late.
>>
File: Slowbro.gif (22KB, 275x300px) Image search: [Google]
Slowbro.gif
22KB, 275x300px
>>18787243
Yep. Good effort, though, you get Slowpoke's evolution as compensation.
>>
File: 1405637938903.png (1MB, 3077x9033px) Image search: [Google]
1405637938903.png
1MB, 3077x9033px
Good god, I'm enjooying this thread so much

Could anyone please do this one?
>>
File: Untitled-6.jpg (93KB, 275x300px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-6.jpg
93KB, 275x300px
>>18787292
Am I doing this right?
>>
File: everytime.jpg (59KB, 331x319px) Image search: [Google]
everytime.jpg
59KB, 331x319px
>>18787341
I saw that in the EQG Edits thread. I'll try and get that set up.

>>18787347
Pic related, I giggled.
>>
File: Har Hue.gif (204KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
Har Hue.gif
204KB, 404x416px
>>18787347
kek
10/10
>>
File: sunsetsluttier.png (1MB, 3077x9033px) Image search: [Google]
sunsetsluttier.png
1MB, 3077x9033px
>>18787341
Aaaaactually no. I think for this thread, she's perfect as is.

But have her bimbofied even more just in case.
>>
File: Guess I'll contriboot.png (481KB, 1063x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Guess I'll contriboot.png
481KB, 1063x1920px
Been a while since I made an effort to contribute to a thread, so here you go.
>>
File: bimbosunset.png (1005KB, 3077x9033px) Image search: [Google]
bimbosunset.png
1005KB, 3077x9033px
>>18787341
Oh my gawd, she's like, so fetch.
>>
>>18787493
>>18787515
unfff~
>>
I have to sleep so I can be up in 6 hours to work for 9 hours, but if this thread still exists by then, I'll do more.
>>
>>18787610
Alright, good night! Don't let them bimbos bite! Trust me. It's not as good as it sounds.
>>
File: 1401687291800 (1).png (377KB, 692x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1401687291800 (1).png
377KB, 692x1080px
How about this one?
>>
>>18787623
>>18787610

Sorry, I didn't get to read your message on time.
Until tomorrow then
>>
>>18787623
How fitting that you ask for this right as
>>18787637 goes to bed, Seth.
>>
File: Solittle.JAYPEG.jpg (139KB, 589x862px) Image search: [Google]
Solittle.JAYPEG.jpg
139KB, 589x862px
>>18756078
hmmm, I still came
>>
>This thread
I love it.
>>
this thread made me came, twice
>>
File: greatandpowerfulbimbo.png (297KB, 692x1080px) Image search: [Google]
greatandpowerfulbimbo.png
297KB, 692x1080px
>>18787623
You asked for this one, Seth. Don't question the power of /mlp/.

Now if someone actually sent this to Seth
>>
File: More contribootan.png (641KB, 1439x2500px) Image search: [Google]
More contribootan.png
641KB, 1439x2500px
Haven't slept in two days, my boyfriend fell asleep in our Skype call, and I have nothing better to do.

Here you go, /mlp/.
>>
>>18787794
Please don't go. We need a drawfag, all we got are writefags and editfags
>>
File: Bimset Shimbo.png (1MB, 3077x9033px) Image search: [Google]
Bimset Shimbo.png
1MB, 3077x9033px
>>18787341
I tried
>>
File: medium.png (97KB, 345x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
97KB, 345x600px
>>18787828
This is an edit. I'm sorry, senpai.
>>
>>18787848
Oh. O-okay ;-;

Still great
>>
>>18787866
Sorry.. Guess I'll have to stay up even longer and do more edits to make up for it.

Feel free to post pictures you want edited.
>>
>>18787794

Gonna stay for a while?
Cause I see you can edit something more than vectors
>>
File: Thing1.png (1MB, 2224x3744px) Image search: [Google]
Thing1.png
1MB, 2224x3744px
>>18787928
I can manage staying a little while, yeah.
>>
>>18787752
That change really suits her
>>
File: Thing2.png (415KB, 640x741px) Image search: [Google]
Thing2.png
415KB, 640x741px
I was hoping this image had a better quality, turns out it doesn't.. Oh well, best I can do with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (379KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379KB, 2048x1536px
/r/ this.
>>
File: Thing3.png (425KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Thing3.png
425KB, 1000x1400px
Will be working from requests now, getting tired of scrolling through images while looking for stuff to edit.
>>
>>18788169
Got that in a bit better quality? Looks like someone went ham with the blur tool on that one.
>>
>>18788181
Immediately thought that was fucking Snowdrop from the color of the eyes. Thank god for the cutie mark, I did not want Bimbo Snowdrop.

/r/ing this
>>
>>18788199
I'm on mobile, so that's all I got.
Sorry.
>>
File: higherqualitypoledancin.png (3MB, 2000x1360px) Image search: [Google]
higherqualitypoledancin.png
3MB, 2000x1360px
>>18788218
Got you covered, anon. Higher quality image comin' through!

Will be writefagging for a bit. Stay tuned.
>>
File: 1405671625080.png (189KB, 900x823px) Image search: [Google]
1405671625080.png
189KB, 900x823px
>>18788205
Friggin' captcha is getting harder to do every post.
>>
>>18788218
It's fine mate, seems like >>18788246 got you covered. I'll take a look, see what I can do with it.
>>
RD doing that exam from that episode, a vengeful Lightning Dust puts a bimbo curse on her somehow, ends up as the team cumrag/bimbo cheerleader instead of the star like she wanted.

Writefags, get on it.
>>
File: 1405671893967.png (3MB, 2000x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1405671893967.png
3MB, 2000x1360px
Fucking hair with fucking stars in them. FUCK.
The stars are slightly annoying to work with. I hope I made that clear.
>>
File: image.jpg (395KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395KB, 2048x1536px
>>18788419
Very clear.
Thanks.
>>
>>18788440
No problem, glad you like it.
Though I see the appeal, this isn't even my fetish. I'm just bored and can do a bit of photoshop.
>>
>>18788280
>>18788419
U-Unnf~

>Be Anon
>Tonight was a pretty stressful night for Twilight.
>She had a lot of paperwork to get done on top of dealing with hate mail and letter bombs, without getting into the dragon dildos that Anon sent a week ago.
>And of course, to top it all off, she got a letter that her grandpa had passed away.
>There she was, with you and Rainbow Dash at the bar, drowning her sorrows in apple cider.
>"A-and I couldn't beeee there for h-him...why c-couldn't I have seen him o-one last time...I'm soo sorry, Grandpa Sparkle..(hic)"
>Yep. Drunk as a can of beer. Or something. You weren't that good with metaphors or similes.
>"Yeahh...he was a good there, Twilight, he'll always be with you in...say, right mare. (hic)"
>This is why you were there. You knew even if Rainbow Dash was a designated flyer, she would probably get drunk. As if she read your mind, she passed out.
"Check please."
>After paying for the bill, you started to lead them back to Twilight's Castle.
>"Anonnn...I'm- I'm sorry you had to see me..(hic)..that way. It's just....it isn't right-"
"It's fine."
>You lay the ponies back on the bed. They were drunk as shit, but god damn did they look adorable.
>You grab your sleeping bag. It was 11 at night, you were getting your shuteye.

>not even two hours later, you hear a whispering by your ear
>"...Non.....psst, hey...nonn.."
>Fucking Twilight. Go to bed, already.
"Ughhhhh..."
>"Hey....nonny, wake up, will ya?"
>You open your eyes. Everything was blurry as shit. No sleep will do that to you.
"Go back to sleep, Twi.."
>"But...but, like, I can't sleep, I'm just too..up!"
>Then you hear it. That goddamn sound. Those fucking giggles.
"W...wha?"
>"Teehee, you're, like, too cute when you sleep, Nonny!"
>Your vision starts returning to you. You finally confirm that, of all the shitty things that could happen, Twilight had turned into a bimbo pony. Again.
>>
>>18788577
NSFW is still not allowed.. Was linking to an imgur link of it reason for a ban too?
>>
>>18788586
no. linking NSFW is allowed
>>
File: image.jpg (423KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423KB, 2048x1536px
>>18788556
Here we go again!
>>
>>18788577
NOT SAFE FOR WORK.
Kids, don't click. Seriously. Stahp.
http://i.imgur.com/SomqIMG.jpg
>>
>>18750971
>>18750923
We need more fan art of these 4
>>
File: 1403454861187.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1403454861187.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>18788556
>>18788639
>>
File: 1403481438635.png (3MB, 1479x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1403481438635.png
3MB, 1479x1023px
>>18788639

Gosh thank you, thank you, thank you
Ok, I'll probably end up in jail for this. meh

Last one pleaseee
>>
cont'd from >>18788556

>You could not fucking believe this
>Somehow, in the two hours since you went to bed, Twilight had used a bimbo spell to turn herself into a giggly slut.
"H-How?"
>"Like, I dunno, might be drunk or somethin'. (giggle) Soooo, nonny, I'm like, all horny and stuff, I want you to, like, fuck me."
>No. You swore off bimbo ponies a long time ago. You were not going through this again.
"...ugh. I'm gonna go get Spike-"
>And being the unlucky bastard you were, you got forced down.
>"C'mon, nonny, don't be like that."
>Not missing a beat, Twilight started removing your pants in order to get access to your dick, hardening like no tomorrow.
>As if she had been practicing, her cunt found its way on top of your cock and started humping it up and down, perfectly on beat.
>"Ohhhhh!~ Ohhhh, Nonny, your cock feels, like, sooooooooooooooooo-oo-ooooooooo gooooood- Ahhhhhh~"
>You did not want this. But you were damned enough to love it due to Twilight's magic bullshit. You made little effort to stop it, and you started going in faster.
>"Ohhhhhhhh Gawd, Nonnyyyyyyy!!"
>The last thing you remembered before passing out was your cock exploding in a torrent of cum into her pussy...

>"Anon? ...hey, Anon."
"Ughhhhhhh.."
>"Okay, good...you're awake.....you get up.."
"..maybe."
>You tried to get up, but you were tired from last night. Memories. Haunting memories of Fluttershy, Rarity, and Twilight being turned into bimbos, trying to get his cock and tongue..and of the night before.
>You see Spike with a mop. What the hell even happened last night?
>>
File: scruffy_by_austiniousi-d6bx4xp.png (161KB, 831x961px) Image search: [Google]
scruffy_by_austiniousi-d6bx4xp.png
161KB, 831x961px
>>18788706
That is a serious fuckin' amount of filmgrain. I don't think a single picture is allowed to have that much of it. Like, fuck.

Also, here's a little something to keep the janitor distracted while I attempt to work on this.
>>
>>18788728
Gonna do some more of this in the morning. Tired as shit right now.
>>
File: remiq.net_14077.png (578KB, 680x544px) Image search: [Google]
remiq.net_14077.png
578KB, 680x544px
>>18788706
>>
File: 1405675638860.png (3MB, 1479x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1405675638860.png
3MB, 1479x1023px
>>18788706
We'll probably be sharing a cell after this.
>>
File: Hansen_blank_background.jpg (12KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
Hansen_blank_background.jpg
12KB, 450x675px
>>18788814
>>
File: 1403291995887.jpg (346KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1403291995887.jpg
346KB, 1920x1080px
Great thread

Also /r/ this
>>
File: yesyes.gif (968KB, 380x262px) Image search: [Google]
yesyes.gif
968KB, 380x262px
>>18788814
>Sweetie Belle

>>18788832
please, if you do, don't touch the lips
>>
File: 1405676867880.jpg (70KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
1405676867880.jpg
70KB, 450x675px
>>18788823
>>
Gentlemen, I need to get myself a big pot of coffee and some breakfast. Haven't slept yet, so I'll do that later. In the meantime, if a writefag, different editfag or even just chatter could keep the thread going, that'd be great.
>>
>>18788880
I'm on it. Sadly, I can't writefag, but I bump this thread.
>>
>>18755944
Dem tan lines
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (19KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
19KB, 500x367px
>>18749542
You mean we should post whorse
>>
>>18788814
Now the nude version.
http://pbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=268339
>>
File: Ganguro Shimmer.png (1MB, 3077x9033px) Image search: [Google]
Ganguro Shimmer.png
1MB, 3077x9033px
>>18787844
>>
File: bimbostool.png (152KB, 887x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bimbostool.png
152KB, 887x1024px
>>18788847
top kek
>>
File: 1403663903296.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1403663903296.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
well it's not bimbo-lacky twilight, but it's something
The night of the Fall Formal has finally come. Despite Sunset's endless attempts to get the crown, Twilight Sparkle and her new-old friends have managed to thwart her entirely. The sheer number of girls who went and signed up to be on the Princess ballot and the changes that had transpired in Canterlot High over the past few days meant it is all but impossible for the belligerent bully to get away with another win this year. So, the sextet decide to enjoy themselves, while remaining vigilant in case Sunset decides to try a last minute scheme.
It isn't too much longer before Principle Celestia came onto the stage. Standing in front of the microphone, she clears her throat and taps on the receiver twice. A gentle hum goes out through the speakers, causing the crowd to go silent and turn their attention to the stage. The Principle gives them an easy smile.
"Students of Canterlot High, it's time to announce this year's Fall Formal Princess."
A murmur springs up among the students, rippling through the crowd and growing in volume as excitement takes hold. All of them squeeze in closer, including Twilight and her friends. Despite the anxious knot in the pony-turned-girl's belly, their comforting presence helps to set her mind at ease as every student watches Principle Celestia work her fingers under the lip of the letter. A quiet rip comes through the speaker as she pulls loose the paper inside.
"This year's Fall Formal Princess is... Sunset Shimmer!"
At least six draws drop, Twilight couldn't be bothered to count anything beyond herself and her friends. A deathly still falls over the crowd broken only by a few cheers from far corners as the school bully makes her way onto the stage. A broad, fake smile splits her face in two as she gives a lazy, condescending wave to the students. Arriving next to the stone-faced Principle, Sunset bats her eyes twice and takes the microphone.
>>
File: 1400102851175.png (537KB, 912x687px) Image search: [Google]
1400102851175.png
537KB, 912x687px
>>18790614
"My dear friends," she says, her voice slow and low, a mock sincerity tinging her tone. "I am so honored that you would choose me to be your Fall Formal Princess for a third consecutive year."
The crowd stays silent as Sunset continues.
"I thought it was absolutely beautiful the way that everyone came together to make the Formal a reality, especially after the original setup was trashed so thoroughly."
The green-eyed girl shoots a glare back towards Snips and Snails. The cronies give sheepish grins as they jam their hands into their pockets.
"Truly, Canterlot High is a special place, and I am proud to be a part of it, and such an appreciated member of a wonderful community. Thank you."
A light spattering of applause comes from a few students, but most continue to stare up to the stage, stunned that Sunset could have managed another upset. With a sigh, Celestia reaches into the box held by Vice Principle Luna and pulls out the tiara. Twilight's Element of Harmony. The shocked Princess can only watch as Sunset is crowned in her place. Taking a step back, Principle Celestia again declares.
"Canterlot High, your Fall Formal Princess..."
Sunset waves yet again, even as the tingling power of the Element courses through her body. Practically electric, she can feel magical potential trickling down from her head all the way down to her fingers and toes. Yes. This was how it was supposed to be.
Then, the magic stops. Sunset's face contorts in confusion as she purses her lips and tries to stare at the crown without taking it off her head. A tinkling, musical voice echoes between her ears.
'Transfer of power incomplete. Subject lacking adequate quantities of friendship. Adjusting to compensate.'
Before Sunset can find the source of the sound, another jolt of power flows through her body. Unlike the energy from before, however, now the girl feels it acting on her rather than being at her disposal.
>>
>>18790618
The tingling returns with a vengeance, starting in her hair. Before her eyes, she sees the boisterous red color she prides herself on beginning to lighten at a frantic pace. Across the spectrum it goes before settling on a color more golden than red, though retaining some of it's original flare. The blonde already residing in her hair makes a noticeable shift as well, finally settling in a platinum shade.
The itching sensation moves along to her face, causing the devilish debutante to close her eyes out of reflex. To the corners of her eyes, across the bridge of her nose, against her lips, even her ears were not safe from the admittedly ticklish tingling. When it finally passes, Sunset opens her eyes and attempts to scowl out at the crowd.
"What was that?"
Only, her words are slightly garbled. Bringing a finger to her lips, she presses the suddenly tingling digit against them and notices how abundant the supple flesh feels against her fingertip. Casting her eyes down towards her lips, she can only watch in a mixture of amazement and horror as her fingernail begins to alter in front of her.
The thin and fragile nails she was used to seeing were no longer apparent, instead each finger boasted a robust half-inch rounded square past the end of each tip. A delicate pink coloring shaded the top half of the nail, while the uncovered portion glistens even in the dim light of the gym.
As Sunset gapes at her divine digits, the tingling suddenly intensifies in a single location. A blush blitzes its way across her now delicate features as a continuous throbbing heat makes itself known between the juncture of her thighs. The recently crowned Princess makes a helpless whimpering sound as she rocks her hips from side to side, pearly white teeth biting down ever so slightly on her lower lip.
“What, what’s happening? Twilight?”
>>
File: 1390486123269.jpg (119KB, 942x847px) Image search: [Google]
1390486123269.jpg
119KB, 942x847px
>>18790626
To Sunset’s credit, the scholarly student doesn’t seem to know either. Unable to pick up her jaw from the ground, she can only gape at the girl’s now sky blue eyes, touched up with a gentle soft stroke of green across her eye lids. The plump-lipped Princess continues to squirm on stage as her body adopts a luscious bronzed color from countless days spent in the sun.
Sunset shivers and feels her hips twitch in response, the once acceptably tight underwear beneath her dress suddenly feeling far too snug. She makes an attempt to hurry off stage before an unexpected dressaster occurs, but her steps are thrown off by an exaggerated swaying in her gradually growing hip.
The bully hisses through her teeth as the sensation dives deeper into her body, changing her from the inside out. Her posture shifts to be more comfortable in heels and walking on the balls of her feet, while the tickle in her throat leaves her still shocked squeals at least a half-octave higher. And then it reaches her head.
Whimpering, Sunset places a hand on either side of her head and feels her thoughts begin to slow to a crawl. The scheme to have Snips and Snails stuff the ballot box while she was keeping Vice Principle Luna away from her office seemed so far beyond her current ability to understand, even though she knew that it had been her master stroke to get the crown.
The crown! At last, the thought trickles into Sunset’s brain that perhaps the crown is what was causing her to change. Shaky fingers grope for the golden headpiece, but as she finally takes hold of the offending object, another sensation ripples through her body. With bated breath, her eyes shoot downwards just in time to see the gentle slope of her chest begin to swell upwards and outwards. Several more jaws manage to drop, including Sunset’s, her lips forming a cute pink O-shape as the tingling in her head intensifies.
And then, she giggles.
>>
>>18790614
>>18790618
>>18790626
>>18790636

Aaaaand there it goes. My boner. Good job, keep going!
>>
>>18788728
"..what happened?"
>"Well, after you got home with Twilight and Rainbow Dash, Twilight got the idea to use a bimbo spell-"
"I know.."
>"-and, I came downstairs after you passed out. I wasn't able to stop Twilight from leaving, but I did check with Rainbow Dash just to make sure she wasn't affected by it.
"Okay, phew."
>You were already somewhat annoyed by Rainbow Cunt. You would absolutely hate her as a bimbo.
"You got a letter to Celestia in, right?"
>"Yeah, but..."
"But..?"
>"I- it kinda sorta-"
>Oh for fuck's sake
"Don't 'kinda sorta' me right now. What happened?"
>"I got a letter back saying she was on her way. I haven't seen Twilight after that, so I followed up...and I think you should take a look at this."
>He hands you a letter. It isn't one of Celestia's normal scrolls.

"Dearess Spiike.: thaansk for teh thee letr got god i feel so hott rite now- willl sa c twilite in minut..bai~
-Tiia"

>You were not familiar with how magic handled paper writing, but this shit looked like something a bimbo would have written back on Earth.
>Did she really?
>"It doesn't look like her handwriting."
"Well, forget the handwriting for a second. Does this even look like anything resembling what she'd write?"
>"Of course not. Do you think something happened to her?"
"...maybe."
>"Hurk- hold on, got a letter..."
>BUUUURP
>You hated when Spike did that out of nowhere. You immediately grabbed the letter.

"To Spike and whomever else it may concern.
Pray tell, art thou alright? 'Tis Princess Luna of the Night. Dearest Sister had gone to check on Twilight, whom thou stated to hath turned into airhead once more. She hath not returneth. I sent letter posthaste to her, but she senteth only letters illegible. An excerpt:

- liek Loonah, im fine, rly. k cya

'Tis truly a worrisome matter. I hath temporary control over Sun and Moon 'till Celestia returneth, but truly, thou must find her!
-Luna."
>aw shit.
>>
"Thread is dead" bump.
>>
>>18792699
Pretty much.
Fuck, I have this thread in my tab since the begining.
I think we can make it a general.
>>
>>18792722
I'd be okay with that. And I have the image to go with it.
>>
>>18791210
U-unf. I hope we will see the descent of Celestia into slutiness, and add Luna to the bimbo harem.
>>
>>18793013
Gonna make a new thread in a while, I'll post pastebins for most of the stories posted so far, including the current one. Anyone who still needs to download this thread's bimbo pone do it now. However, I feel the need to address something.

>>18789148
Fuck you, Carlos.
>>
File: yes.png (153KB, 276x314px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
153KB, 276x314px
OP here, thank you for contributions.

This future general will be WINRAR, i feel it.

/r/ bimbo version of the pic
>>
File: slash.png (1KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
slash.png
1KB, 80x80px
>>18787347
I will call it Bimbro.
>>
>>18793202
Gonna need a better quality version of that. Will look it up, but this jpeg quality is hard as balls to work with.
>>
File: ohhhyeah.png (261KB, 728x772px) Image search: [Google]
ohhhyeah.png
261KB, 728x772px
>>18793329
nevermind found one
>>18793202

bimbo versions of Rainbow Dash are difficult due to her coloring scheme. Ughhhh
>>
New thread up
>>18794085
>>18794085
>>
File: 1395511465628.jpg (370KB, 941x945px) Image search: [Google]
1395511465628.jpg
370KB, 941x945px
I like this thread, but we need something more than recolors.

A bimbo is a girl who is stupid, wears lots of make up and is obsessed with boys and clothes.

Make them stupid whores, not just tanned.
>>
Now im curious about a horny bimbo Anon stupidly seducing a confused and shy twilight.
>>
>>18794763 was meant to quote >>18757345
>>
>>18794812 well i botched that again, forget it. these captcha's sure are preventing this spam eh?
>>
File: 1404097996005.jpg (157KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1404097996005.jpg
157KB, 890x890px
Requesting this.
>>
>>18749542
Guys, just listen and see this thread now!
>>18793714
>>
>Nowhere near bump limit
>Already has a new thread
>>
>>18796689
Autism in Action.
I'm of the mind that this should be a sometime thing so that horrible burnout doesn't occur like with every other failed general, but apparently the urge for recolors is 2much
>>
saved
>>
So is ganguro allowed or just classic bimbo?
>>
>>18802129
Both.
>>
>>18802129
EqG's edits are basically ganguro
>>
>>18778919
reminds me of pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (273KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273KB, 2048x1536px
>>18802513
Hey.
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.