[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ssg/ - Super Sentai General #402

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 70

File: 015.jpg (358KB, 1073x1600px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
358KB, 1073x1600px
Previous Thread >>13856282

Links for beginners
Torrents:
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=search&cats=5_19&term =Sentai&offset=1
DDL:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!94IVTKDC!p7Pzw5Me6IdTvL5tv8k6qQ

>List of subbed series:
http://lovexcare.wordpress.com/releases/guide/
http://tokusubs.wikia.com/wiki/Tokusubs_Wiki

>Super Hero Time OSTs:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!fddkkZiK!fau0lSCNv0MedCNpS_Ihew

>Tokusatsu News
http://tokusatsunetwork.com/

>DO NOT MAKE NEW GENERALS WHEN IT IMMEDIATELY REACHES BUMP LIMIT. WAIT TILL IT GETS TO PAGE 6 TO MAKE A NEW GENERAL!!!! MOD RULES!
>>
File: Ninninger Cast.jpg (306KB, 1056x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ninninger Cast.jpg
306KB, 1056x1600px
After watching the final episode, how would grade Ninninger overall?
>>
>>13862591
C+. Good in some parts but lots of things wasted. A washed down Shinkenger if you want
>>
>>13862571
Furdicks with save Sentai, mark my words
>>
>>13862591
5/10. Half of the cast was good, 2 were useless, and one was annoying as shit (but became managable). Villains were probably the worst set of modern Sentai Villains mostly because they spent 90% of the series treading water and Kiboani was a really non-threatening presence at the end. It should have been Kyuemon absorbing him for more power and then maybe having the revelation that they had and sealing him away/helping to destroy him once and for all. I don't know, I'm not here to tell people how to do their job but do a better job, writer(s)

On the positive side, pretty good mechs and ancillary characters (Dad, Last Ninja, Lion HaOh, all the guest stars) and some fun filler episodes. Kasumi is literally one of the best pinks ever, fight me.
>>
https://youtu.be/bHhNfYrjCdg

>Doesn't press 7, 8, or 9
>Doesn't try different Mech combos
What a terrible demonstration.
>>
>>13862652
But anon. Spoilers.
>>
Zyuoh Shark gravure where?
>>
>>13862605

Ditto. It's not the best nor the worst but it did its job as a show and made it enjoyable for me. Shame about the show toy sales because the Toqger crybaby stans are completely loving that the show failed.
>>
File: 1450197559157.png (321KB, 306x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450197559157.png
321KB, 306x400px
>>13862652

I can't wait to see Wild Zyuoh King. It's gonna be such a mess.
>>
>>13862663
be patient, they'll all get whored out soon enough
>>
>>13862663
I want Zyuoh Tiger more
>>
Just started watching Dekaranger. Can I look forward to some Jasmin pantsu?
>>
File: zawarudo.jpg (225KB, 564x805px) Image search: [Google]
zawarudo.jpg
225KB, 564x805px
All I could see from this guy is that he's a walking cup of frappucino. Caramel, Coffee and Cream!
>>
Hello, lads.

Are you well?

I've got a few questions if you don't mind:

Have you ever struggled to finish or dropped a season?

If you could get a "2nd season" of a sentai series, with new characters, new enemies etc. What series would you choose?

Which season had the best mech fights?

Would you be open to sentai season set in the past?

What's your least favourite suit colour?

Have you saved any seasons? If so, why?

Lastly, this is kinda silly, if you could have any actor (from anywhere) star or guest star in a season/episode/s, who would you choose?

Yours sincerely,

Emma.
>>
>>13862735
You might have to pace yourself, because O-T only got up to episode 14 so far.
>>
File: powerandcubes.png (958KB, 1117x622px) Image search: [Google]
powerandcubes.png
958KB, 1117x622px
15 Years.
>>
>>13862784

>Gaoranger with Zyuoh King's animals
>Only has an arm
>>
>>13862755
>Have you ever struggled to finish or dropped a season?
Gokaiger and Akibaranger S2(till the last 3 episodes at least). Also, I think I'd feel the same way about Ohranger i I didnt watch it while it was being subbed.

>If you could get a "2nd season" of a sentai series, with new characters, new enemies etc. What series would you choose?
Not sure, most seasons wrap most up and the ones that have loose ends are not second-season worthy. I guess it'd be cool to have the second/third Goranger generation in show or an Abaranger where the sixth fights with the team for more than 2 episodes. But that's only if I had to chose.

>Which season had the best mech fights?
Go-Busters is the go-to asnwers. I also like Gekiranger's and I like GoGoV using their mechs for non fighting purposes (and I also loved those wide shots they made of the whole city during the mech fights).

>What's your least favourite suit colour?
Green and Yellow are very hard to pull off. That said, when they do, it's a plus. Personally, I think that they should use a darker green, like DragonRanger, Green Flash or Gokai Green.

>Have you saved any seasons? If so, why?
Saved? As in downloaded? I have every season I watched.

>if you could have any actor (from anywhere) star or guest star in a season/episode/s, who would you choose?
A PR actor for a potential crossover I guess.
>>
File: 20160126_155729.jpg (99KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20160126_155729.jpg
99KB, 900x1600px
>>13862647
>fight me.
All right, say something wrong first.
>>
>>13862802
It's get a tiger soon, and a rhino for legs down the line.
>>
>>13862765
>pace yourself

I'm using TVN.

>Inb4 AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH HOW DARE YOU

Please have sex
>>
>>13862841
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH HOW DARE YOU
>>
File: 1412698623342.jpg (236KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1412698623342.jpg
236KB, 960x1280px
>>13862814
Amy doesn't have the bigger butt
>>
>>13862841
To be fair, I was expecting you to take that release. Sometimes it's unavoidable, really.
>>
>>13862755

I've dropped both Toqger and Go-Busters

>If you could get a "2nd season" of a sentai series, with new characters, new enemies etc. What series would you choose?

Not much of a 2nd season but I would to see a Gokaiger 5Y after V-Cinema.

Pretty much any of the 90's sentai particularly Zyuranger and Megaranger

I don't have a least favorite color.

Right now I have 13 shows saved in my hard drive and that's mainly because I like to re watch when I'm bored.

>Lastly, this is kinda silly, if you could have any actor (from anywhere) star or guest star in a season/episode/s, who would you choose?

Kazuki Shimizu (Don Dogoier/Gokai Green)
>>
Do you anons have any other working link to at least a patch for the Ninnin finale? Looks like dropbox got fed up with the sudden traffic the finale brought in to the site.
>>
>>13862591
C-
Characters were pretty fun, Takaharu got better and did...OKAY for his first acting gig. The villains were a waste of good suits and that's part of what hurt the show, especially for coming after the Shadow Line.

The first set of robots was really cool, Lion Ha-Oh was great, the Gekiatsu set sucked. Disappointed that Lion Ha-Oh/ShiShiO wasn't involved in the final battle or even mentioned at all.

The final battle was "Eh" at best, but I laughed at the epilogue bits.

It wasn't terrible but it felt like it was worse than it was at times because it followed up ToQger, which had great characters and villains.
>>
File: kyoko.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kyoko.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>13862755

Dekaranger. All the tools are there for another go.

GoGoV. I also have a soft spot for Liveman.

>Would you be open to sentai season set in the past?

Yes. A pirate sentai set in the early 1800's would be my wet dream.

Light blue or the white with the pink trim.

Yes because I'm a hoarder. I've also saved some KR. By my count I've got 10 Sentai and 4 KR. I'm also kind of saving them for anyone I might know that might want to get into sentai. I'm saving Gokaiger for this girl I know. Just waiting for her to come back from Thailand.

>if you could have any actor (from anywhere) star or guest star in a season/episode/s, who would you choose?

Pic related for a main villain.
>>
>Its another Joh gets his ass kicked episode
>>
>>13862913
Watching Jo do anything sounds like the perfect episode
>>
>>13862755
At most, I slog through the finale episodes of the last three sentais, never really drop
Kyoryuger since it set up a sequel itself with the talk of a greater evil than Deboss Which was not the one in Vs Kyoryu
GoBusters hands down. I hope ZyuOh has outstanding mech fights
Absolutely, Shinkenger would be ideal too
Red
All of the ones owned by Shout Factory, mostly because I rather not waste money on trivial things
>Lastly, this is kinda silly, if you could have any actor (from anywhere) star or guest star in a season/episode/s, who would you choose?
Rena Takeda
>>
File: GCF.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
GCF.png
457KB, 600x450px
>>13862935
>Red
>>
I usually watch a Sentai series along side a Kamen Rider, and im having trouble finding one to watch with Kamen Rider Blade.

any suggestions on what series would work well watching it along side Blade
>>
>>13862935
>Red

Wew lad
>>
>>13863015
You could do what Japanese kids did in 2004 and watch Dekaranger.
>>
>>13863015
Abaranger and Dekaranger aired along side it. Why not watch like that and make up your own little past Super Hero Time?
>>
>>13862959
>>13863016
Sorry, but it is such a boring color. You can't make any suit exciting with Red as the main color
>>
>>13863026
Abaranger it is then. thanks
>>
>>13862913
>>13862925
Liveman is really fucking wacky I've realized. It jumps between deadly serious and wacky sometimes multiple times in the same episode
>>
>>13863176
don't forget the sobering commentary on overly strict education systems
>>
How much would you pay?
>>
>>13863184
>pay
I have to pay for real women why would I pay for pictures of women
>>
>>13863184
I don't need to.
>>
>>13863126
Good choice
>>
File: 1446991449030.png (45KB, 131x133px) Image search: [Google]
1446991449030.png
45KB, 131x133px
>>13863184
>we need to wait for around 2 more years to see Fuuka do a lewd photobook
>it's not even a 100% thing that she'll do that route
Oh well. This'll do for now.
>>
>>13862747
>cream
The fuck is that crap
Sounds like another word for cloud rainbow fairy jizz
>>
>>13862870
Video where?
>>
>>13862747
>Gator
>Rhino
>Wolf
What the hell is the rhyme or reason behind this mix of animals? What's the common connection? This is like a mismatched Kamen Rider OOO combo.
>>
>>13862747
I always wanted to see a double ranger ala Kamen Rider W, and looks like we are getting a triple one.
>>
The ZyuOhger Cube Changer thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTLvwa_pXzU
>>
So... what happened with that End Shuriken shit? Also why did foxboy betray?

Please tell me because Ninninger is shit.
>>
>>13863584
I was a bit iffy on it first, but I've grown to like it. I like the sounds.
>>
>>13863593
Because the ending was incredibly messy and slapdash. Kyuuemon's Nintality created the MidoNinger shuriken though which is cool I guess.
>>
>>13862802
>shark is the penis instead of bison horns
>>
>>13863599
So... Kyuuemon is actually a girl? For real?
>>
>>13863606
no why would you think that?
>>
>>13863584
didn't someone say Yukio was voicing the changer?
>>
>>13862755
I dropped Go-busters but eventually picked it up again to re-watch. I also wound up unintentionally shelving Gekiranger temporarily for Zyuranger for some reason (odd, considering that I prefer Geki between the two).

Assuming the quality remains consistent to season 1, Carranger. More hilarity ensues.

Not really sure. Maybe something from the 90s? Since most of my favorite seasons are from the 90s.

Absolutely.

Probably yellow.

Just about every one I've watched, in case I wish to rewatch any in the future.

I want a season where one of the generals (or main villain, I don't care) is inexplicably voiced by Gilbert Gottfried.
>>
Okay I'm gonna watch kyoryuger wish me luck

By the way is there any Sentai ending that is actually good? Rider typically has kinda shit endings too
>>
>>13863637
I liked Carranger and Shinkenger's endings. Also get ready for lots of explosions and SAMBA MECHA MUCHO. Plus dinosaurs.
>>
>>13863637
Kyoryu is good.
Fuck the memers
>>
>>13863637
Boukenger
Jetman
Maskman
Dekaranger
Magi
Go-On
Shinken

Those have good endings imo.
>>
>>13863637
>wish me luck
Why? It's a good show. The hate for it is from Rangerboard who thinks it's "sexist" and from trolls on /m/.
>>
>>13863645
It is, but the ending certainly isn't.
>>
>>13863668
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>13863645
>>13863667
>Sanjocucks
>>
>>13863671
Sanjo is a god that wrote MD Geist.
>>
>>13863669
it feels really rushed, and its just not very satisfying
>>
>>13863675
... 20 years ago.
>>
>>13863686
MD Geist is the only good thing humanity has ever created.
>>
>>13863691
Okay but, he wrote that a long time ago. Besides, even if you create your magnum opus, everything else pales in comparison.

To be honest, he should've never wrote for Sentai based on how it became Daigo: the Show, because I doubt he knows how to write a team that's supposed to work together instead of just give the limelight to one individual.
>>
>>13863697
>Daigo: the Show
I never understood this as the show was about all the characters as each got their own little arcs. That is what made Kyoryuger so great as each of the team was develop unlike the rest of the recent trash.
>>
>>13863713
having an arc and then being cast to the wayside for the rest of the show is not better, like at all.
>>
>>13863744
They weren't cast to the wayside. Nossan and Ian at the very least were still relevant by the end.
>>
I just finished Go-Busters, and I loved every second of it. What would /ssg/ recommend I watch next? I've heard most Sentai shows are a bit different from Go-Busters. I'm going to give the new one a shot next week, but I'm mostly looking for something with a good story that I can bingewatch.
>>
Do we know what the MOTW motif for Zyuohger will be yet? We've seen the main villains, but not much is known about the monsters so far.

i hope it wont be household objects again..
>>
>>13863761
Shinkenger
>>
>>13862591
7/10
>>
>>13863762
Dice

The d6 rangers must beat d4 grunts. Final boss is a d20

villains aim is to create a d3, breaking reality
>>
File: Waifu (76).jpg (1MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu (76).jpg
1MB, 1600x1067px
>>13862692
Kagura never did
>>
>>13863908

She will.
>>
>>13862755
Never dropped a series. Put Zyuranger on hold for a while cause I just couldn't get into it. But I've started watching that again.

I wouldn't want a second season of any sentai. I like them self contained.

From what I've seen, Go-Busters

I'd love that.

Gold

Excluding Dynaman and Timeranger, I've got all sentai saved. To watch, show others and rewatch. Also never know if I'll be able to find them on the internet again.

Paul Dano. It'd be classic.
>>
>>13863697
>based on how it became Daigo: the Show
>became
It was clear from episode 1.
>>
>>13863761
Pretty much this >>13863763 or Gingaman/ToQger. Basically watch another Kobayashi series.
>>
>>13863933
No she won't.
>>
>>13863951
No shit Sherlock. I was honestly hoping that just 'cause he was a big shot red, it didn't mean he'd steal the whole show.

Which is exactly how it happened.
>>
>>13863697
The guy is clearly more akin to doing stories featuring plucky heroes tagged along by their merry bands. Given that, it's foolish of Toei not to realize this, even after he did Gaiking.
>>
>>13863972
He's a great writer, no doubt. He just was a bad pick for Sentai.
>>
is sentai dead /ssg/?
i enjoyed most of kyoryuger
but both toqger and ninninger i droped a few episodes after the 6th joined
in toqger mostly because he was just boring and didnt add that much to the allready lame show
and in ninninger because he was obnoxious as fuck
they are not the sole reason i droped those but they sure contributed
>>
>>13863999
I'm hype for Zyuohger. It looks like great fun.
>>
>>13863999
>sentai must be dying becaus my I didn't like the last two sentai series
Your tastes are not the metric for sentai's life.
>>
>next years sentai comes out
>it's crime themed with every member representing a crime orginization ( Red = Yakuza, Green = Mafia and what not.)
>yfw the crime-rate in japan skyrockets.
>>
>>13864017
More like the yakuza would suddenly decide to pool their funds into backing Sentai.
>>
>>13864017
Oh yeah, that would totally happen.
>>
>>13864002
We said that during Toq and Ninnin and look at what happened.
>>
>>13864040
Well I'm sorry. The writing/producing credits, music, actors and suits and such have me hyped. Sorry you're so jaded.
>>
>>13864043
You probably say that about every new sentai, is there at least one you don't like?
>>
>>13864045
ToQ got kinda sluggish halfway through, but it was totally worth it for the finale.
>>
File: sadie.jpg (62KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sadie.jpg
62KB, 640x360px
>>13863935
>Paul Dano
>Paul
>Dano
>classic
>>
>Decide to watch Gokaiger vs. GoBus
>black galleon
>dark attires clothes
>Marvelous' fucking hat
>Lit
>"GokaiChange"
>Same suits

What a waste. Black suits would've been dope. Actually, I wish alternate suits were a thing.
>>
>>13864045
I'd rather have shit taste and enjoy everything than have "good taste" and never be satisfied.
>>
>>13864043
Those are pretty much the reasons people were hype for Tqoger and Ninninger too. But don't worry /ssg/ always shits on the current sentai.
>>
>>13862784
>blue waist forced onto the red cube
>yellow knees forced into the blue cube
>can't move arms unless you press down the head, and legs aren't even split
Sasuga Bandai, thanks for charging 70$ for a brick.
>>
>>13864043
>if you don't like an objectively bad show you're "jaded"
are you that same faggot from /krg/?
>>
>>13864118
>calling a show bad before its first episode even airs
>>
>>13864115
>toy sales and ratings go down
>use cheap designs to easily create toys that will make a profit at a low risk, decent reward

BRILLIANT
>>
File: 1454940233756.jpg (150KB, 1020x850px) Image search: [Google]
1454940233756.jpg
150KB, 1020x850px
>>13864115
But the minipla is good
>>
>>13864108
I agree. There's always been something in a series that I find enjoyable.
>>
I'm a third through Megaranger, when does it turn good? All this series has been is just endless amounts of talking and poorly executed tween drama and angst.
>>
>>13864132
It's was always good? Sorry you have shit taste.
>>
>>13862784
Wow, amazing. The DX toys are better than the shit they release in the first quarter. Who would've imagined.
>>
>>13864137
>It's was always good?
It was not.
>>
Since they're doing animals again, I wonder what they'll do after this.
>>
>>13864130
I've been out of the loop, but did Lion Ha-oh or Gekiatsu Dai-Oh get miniplas?
>>
>>13864149
Yes to both. Lion Haoh looks powerful as hell when painted up.
>>
>>
>>13864155
>>13864158
Holy shit, even the actual show suit didn't look as awesome as that
>>
File: DSC_0722.jpg (69KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0722.jpg
69KB, 1024x575px
>>13864160
The modeler goes by kun2522 on Tokunation I think, he does a lot of good work.
>>
>>13864130
It kinda looks like the Minipla doesn't have knees, though. I feel like that's a dealbreaker
>>
File: 1447801467385.gif (1MB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
1447801467385.gif
1MB, 480x470px
>>13863632
>I want a season where one of the generals (or main villain, I don't care) is inexplicably voiced by Gilbert Gottfried.

I didn't know I wanted this, but now I really want this.
>>
>>13862591
Bad.
>>
File: 10362721a5.jpg (48KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
10362721a5.jpg
48KB, 560x560px
>>13864183
the parts circled in red are hinges. the minipla has knees
>>
File: 421341234.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
421341234.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>13862571
Those lion guy dreads, maximum kek.
>>
>>13864231
>Green:Why did I agree to this?
>>
>>13864170
>>13864130
It's a fucking shame ToQ-Rainbow's minipla was shafted.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SklzyzM5UPQ

Fan made Zyuoh OP. It's not going to look like this, yes, but it's cool to put together the music to the footage.
>>
>>13863521
One animal different from GaoSilver's Power Animals?
>>
AHHHH AAAHH AAAAAAAAHHHHH
>>
So Ninnin really only did 5.4b yen in sales? And Bandai was worried about the <10b yen that Go-Bus brought in?
>>
>>13864170
The Kyoryuger one doesnt look that bad, considering its a clusterfuck.
>>
>>13864147
Hopefully not cars.

I would like another one piece main mech like Megaranger's though, you can still make gimmicky support mechs out of it (like Fourze's modules) since the main mechs are sold entirely anyways.
>>
>>13864266
>So Ninnin really only did 5.4b yen in sales?
Just for like three quarters. We won't know it's actual final sales because the fourth quarter will include ZyuOh stuff.

>Bandai was worried about the <10b yen that Go-Bus brought in?
But GoBuse didn't bring all that in. A lot of it was from Gokai merch still being sold.
>>
>>13864238
What do you mean? Doesn't look so bad to me.
>>
>>13864280
The legs don't separate.
>>
>>13864274
Okay wait,

MAGIC CARS
>>
>>13864287
magic dinosaurs

i want to see a t-rex wearing a robe and wizard's hat
>>
>>13864287
>>13864305
Magic NinjAnimals Military Cars powered by prehistoric energy
>>
>>13863999
Oh man, if YOU dropped two seasons? Yeah, Toei is completely shitting their pants and ready to burn all the merchandise.
>>
File: Ca15KfmUkAArhM8.jpg (76KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ca15KfmUkAArhM8.jpg
76KB, 600x800px
Episode 1: Heart-pounding Animal Land (Airdate: February 14th)

>While giving a group of children a tour of the forest, novice zoologist Yamato Kazakiri drops his childhood charm - a cube - and chases after it. He finds it near a huge cube structure - the Link Cube - and discovers that his own cube fits perfectly in a slot embedded in the Link Cube. After placing it in the slot, a door appears and sucks Yamato into it.

>Yamato wakes up in a strange land, Zyuland, which is inhabited by beastmen called Zyuman and is discovered by four of them: Sera, Leo, Tusk, and Amu. Meanwhile, a huge spacecraft belonging to the space outlaws Deathgaliens approaches Earth, which they plan on making the next ‘playground’ for their Blood Game.

>The Zyumans explain that the Link Cube connects the “Human World” and “Zyuland”. The only way to activate the portal is by inserting all six King’s Credentials into the Link Cube. However, one of the King’s Credentials was lost a long time ago. With Yamato being in possession of the lost King’s Credential he is instantly thought to have been the thief that stole it. Scared, Yamato fleas back to the Human World through the Link Cube but is chased by Sera, Leo, Tusk, and Amu. However, when they arrive in the Human World, they witness people and animals alike running from the Deathgalien invaders.
>>
File: Ca7cMtsUMAAa3N0.jpg (150KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ca7cMtsUMAAa3N0.jpg
150KB, 600x800px
Episode 2: Don’t Underestimate This Planet (Airdate: February 21st)

>Using the hidden power of the “King’s Credentials”, Yamato, Sera, Leo, Tusk, and Amu were able to transform into the Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger. However, even though they were able to defeat the Deathgalien’s vanguard, the Zyumans lost one of the six King’s Credentials needed to open the portal to Zyuland. Without the last King’s Credential, the four Zyuman cannot return to their homeland.

>Yamato, feeling responsible, offers to take care of the four Zyuman and let them live with his Uncle Mario and himself. Sera, Leo, and Amu accept but Tusk refuses Yamato’s offer and goes off alone. Yamato, concerned about Tusk, wants to go after him but a new Deathgalien appears.
>>
How is ZyuOhger expected to make money? It doesn't seem to have a collectible gimick nor a lot of mechs
>>
>>13863999
You're the only dead thing in here.
>>
Zyuohs being cute.

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zyuoh/sakebi/
>>
>>13864451
Cubes. As much as I'm looking forward to it, I'm not going to delude myself into thinking it wasn't made to emulate Gaoranger's success.
>>
>>13864472
But what are they doing with the cubes? Maybe I missed something, but the toys just seem quite sparse this year. And the DX seems pretty bad and could potentially turn some kids off from buying it, but I'm not sure Japanese kids would even care that much.
>>
File: Image.jpg (132KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
132KB, 560x560px
How are they supposed to call anyone without the zero? And why couldn't the Giraffe, Mole, and Bear be assigned to zero, star, and pound?
>>
>>13864438
So it's gonna be like Goseiger & Gingaman where they are locked out of their home. Could be good or bad, I guess....
>>
>>13864602
Not for that long, I suspect that the gorilla cube will be recovered within less than 10 episodes.
>>
>>13864613
I'm sure they'll find a reason to keep them out, though.
>>
SHIMOYAMA IS THE SECOND COMING OF SODA
>>
so is the final mech going to be a big hollow robot you plug the cubes into?
>>
>>13864791

I fucking hope not.
>>
>>13864438
>With Yamato being in possession of the lost King’s Credential he is instantly thought to have been the thief that stole it. Scared, Yamato fleas back to the Human World through the Link Cube but is chased by Sera, Leo, Tusk, and Amu.
Sure explains that footage shot that was shown earlier. Somehow I get the feeling that Zyuoh The World was the one who stole it.
>Mario
Given the secondary video game motif going on, this has to be intentional.
>>
Rank Series you've watched by how good the red is
>>
>>13864490
Because you're autistic.
>>
>>13865444
Ninnin = Kyoryu > everything else
>>
Why does /ssg/ hate toqger? I know the filler was unbearable but that's typical for kobyashi
>>
>>13864451
Ninninger had a lot of mechs and gimmicks and it became the lowest selling Sentai in like 16 years.
>>
>>13865444
Gokaiger > Abaranger > Jetman > Kyoryuger > ToQger > Go-Busters

(Rankings for Bioman and Dekaranger pending)
>>
>>13865496
>>>>>>> Ninninger

Also forgot that I watched Shinkenger
>>
>>13865490
I thought the filler was better than Shinkenger, which was just bland for half the show, but not as good as Go Busters, which was a nice change of pace.

I liked it, it was light hearted and fun if you go into the episode with the right mindset that you're watching a bunch of kids goof around.

For some reason people here really hate the monster-of-the-week aspect of monster of the week shows.

>>13865496
>Hiromu and Right that low
That's insulting.
>>
>>13864436
So the first episode possibly won't have a henshin? Interesting.
>>
>>13865492
>a lot of mechs and gimmicks
>a lot
Except it didn't.
>>
>>13865530
There were two sets of individual mecha, two combined mecha, 3 extra mecha and a mecha power up, some of which had more than one form.

Plus the toad guns, the ichibantou, the mechashiftbows/claws, the guitargunsword, the starburger, the powered up ichibantou andeach character had their own ninshuriken, plus extra ninshuriken for grandpa, the end shuriken and the cameos.
>>
>>13865584
Wait, we're counting DX shit as "gimmicks" now?I was referring specifically to the NinShurikens, which there were not nearly enough of.

As for the robos, aside from the main 4 (a decent number I'll give you), if there were only going to be 3 shitty auxillary mechs, I wish they hadn't have bothered. Who counts alternate forms as individual separate mechs in the final mecha count?
>>
>>13865511
>>Hiromu and Right that low
Fuck off Kobayashi, it was all downhill after Timeranger
>>
>>13865524
It will. There are images from the episode on Toei's website that show all five transformed.
>>
>>13865640
>Go Busters
>A mediocre show

Wow. Look even if it's not your favourite sentai, Go Busters is objectively the best sentai.
>>
>>13865511
>>13865640

rights a lame red. tokatti and akira and the villains were the glue holding that show together
>>
>>13865658
haha
>>
It just dawned on me that if they come from a world of animal people, Leo must be a really boring and/or oddly specific name. He's literally just named after what he actually is, but he can't be the only lion man in the world. That's like a human being named Humey.
>>
>>13865444

Sasuke>Marvelous>Alata>Sōsuke>Shiba Takeru>Kakeru (Gaoranger)>Kai Ozu>>>>>Hiromu>>>>>Daigo>>>>>>>>Right>Takaharu
>>
File: 2480151-hugh.jpg (43KB, 609x550px) Image search: [Google]
2480151-hugh.jpg
43KB, 609x550px
>>13865703
>Not Hugh
>>
File: HughMan.jpg (59KB, 1017x765px) Image search: [Google]
HughMan.jpg
59KB, 1017x765px
Or indeed, Hugh-man.
>>
>>13864464
Tiger and Shark are already top tier adorable. Eagle has just a touch of Showa cool to him.
>>
>>13864464
I really want Yamato's jacket.
>>
>>13865708
Kaijo >Jin > Ryo > Right > Hiromu > Shiro > Geki > Sasuke > Marvelous > Takaharu > Daigo > VulEagle II > VulEagle I > Tsurugi=Goro (Ohranger) > Takeru (Maskman)=Ryu Tendo
>>
File: IronGiantPropaganda.jpg (60KB, 900x380px) Image search: [Google]
IronGiantPropaganda.jpg
60KB, 900x380px
>>13865703
Or Mansley, for that matter.
>>
>>13862571
Shark chick is cute, but lion dude is fucking trash, haha.
>>
>>13865835
Nah man, Leo is best Lion.
>those dreads
Still gets a chuckle outta me.
>>
>>13865703

Only if Leo is Lion in Japanese by some weird coincidence.
>>
>>13865835
Tiger seems really nervous and not really "with" the other four in that clip. She seems like she'll be the weak leak in the lineup in terms of acting.
>>
>>13865444
Akashi (Still haven't finished Boukenger but still) > Ryoma > Kenta > Marvelous > Right > Jan > Takaharu.

Hiryu rating pending.
>>
>>13865703
It'll go over the heads of the kids. Same with Tusk.
>>
File: griffon pls stop.png (428KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
griffon pls stop.png
428KB, 640x480px
Please tell me Change Griffon isn't actually a pedo.
>>
>>13866023
sorry bruh, he's in league with VulPanther and DekaYellow
>>
File: 1365301108196.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1365301108196.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
>>13862814
>ywn toungepunch Kasumi's fartbox
>>
>>13866023
He loves girls of all kinds, it doesn't matter how old they are.
>>
>>13866032
At least Jasmine had the decency to do that shit post-series.
>>
>>13865674
You forgot Kagura.
>>
Episode 39, updated Gokaiger bounties:
Captain Marvelous: UNLIMITED REWARD
Ahim de Famille: 4,000,000
Don Dogoier: 50,000
Gai Ikari: 300,000
Joe Gibken: 8,000,000
Luka Millfy: 3,000,000

Fucking fifty thousand. Hakase a shit.
>>
>>13866331
It goes up again after he kills Damaras.
>>
>>13866331
We had an episode about that
>>
Is Samurai HaOh The clusterfuckiest mech of them all?
>>
>>13866452
G12 is a close contender
>>
>>13866452
>>13866467
If your counting the Koryu Oragami, Samurai HaOh has 13 parts compared to G12's 12.
>>
>>13866477
It's not necessarily the number of parts that make it a clusterfuck. Ultimate DaiBouken, for instance, despite being 10 pieces, wasn't really clusterfucky at all. Everything 10+ since have been clusterfucks, though.
>>
>>13864438
why is shark girl best
>>
>>13866503
>>13866467
Samurai HaOh get extra points for not being able to move by itself. It was such a clusterfuck that the stunt actor couldn't move. Also, Kobayashi mocked the stupid aditions by literally destroy them all at the last episode
>>
>>13866508
She's the hottest and her actress comes across as a really fun, nice person.
>>
>>13866756
hottest both human and zyuman yes
>>
who got the rubix cube changer
>>
>>13864130

I hope Zyuoh King gets outnumbered and has to slash and shoot like crazy with the bazooka..

If this one thing is done I'll be happy.
>>
File: 24184302039_759f75169a.jpg (81KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
24184302039_759f75169a.jpg
81KB, 334x500px
she could bishi bishi my makibishi any day
>>
>>13866839
Make sure she doesn't get run over by a Kakuranger first.
>>
File: Cahh3Z1UAAAa7SG.jpg (93KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cahh3Z1UAAAa7SG.jpg
93KB, 768x1024px
This tiger is waifu material.

She's mine, I claim her.
>>
>>13866857
You can have her. The lion is mine.
>>
File: CaNC2k8UEAALmFM.jpg (106KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CaNC2k8UEAALmFM.jpg
106KB, 768x1024px
>>13866859
>>
>Aoranger/Big One
>Battle Kenya/Denji Blue
>Goggle Black/Dyna Black
>Ninja Red/Black Knight Hyuuga
>Deka Yellow/Kyoryu Cyan
>Magi Yellow/Beet Buster
That's everyone that I can remember who's played more than one Sentai hero. Did I miss any?
>>
File: image.jpg (261KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261KB, 1024x1365px
>>
>>13866923
I know there is a suit actor that ended up becoming a full on actor eventually but I don't know who.

Probably not what you're looking for.
>>
>>13866923
Burai was in Changeman before Zyuranger, I forget which one he was. Pegasus?
>>
>>13866976
Kamen Rider Marika, from Gaim I think. Her actress was originally a stunt and suit actress, but she got a few bit parts until finally landing a major part.
>>
>>13866977
Oh yeah, he was their blue. I believe it was Change Pegasus.
>>
>>13866974
>Toshi is working on the suit and zyuman form
God bless that adorably feminine sentai fanboy.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-12-02-36-51.png (1020KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-12-02-36-51.png
1020KB, 1280x800px
>Red rushes in without thinking
>That's a bad thing.

Oh how times have changed. The last three years of reds could've used an episode like this one.
>>
>>13866984
I hated this episode.

>First few episodes is about how they're all a team and they have to work together. Red convincing Blue to stay a megaranger because they're a team
>Few weeks later he goes off about how he can take on everyone by himself and he doesn't need his team

Stopped watching Megaranger after this.
>>
>>13866984
Kids today don't want heroes who think. They want a leader who's attention span is as short as theirs are.
>>
>>13866997

It's almost like they're impulsive teens or something.
>>
>>13867003
Teens aren't impulsive enough to change their world view on a whim. It goes against continuity and that's the mark of a bad show.
>>
>>13867014

Okay Linkara
>>
>>13867015
Who?
>>
File: gokaiger gai reaction.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
gokaiger gai reaction.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>13867003
>As long as I establish that this character is somewhere between the ages of 13 and 19, I get to write him any way I want in each new episode with complete disregard to how he had been portrayed before!
>>
File: 01.jpg (370KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
370KB, 630x420px
Quick, think of a caption for this image.
>>
>>13867033
You must be new to sentai
>>
>>13866997
>letting one episode ruin a whole show
I take it you haven't finished a single one then?
>>
>>13866997

It's not complicated man, Ecliptor challenged Red to a bro-down and his testicles took over for his brain.

What was his actual name? Bagunde? Oh welp he's dead anyway.
>>
>>13867070
Yugande
>>
File: 1401325954839.jpg (31KB, 245x540px) Image search: [Google]
1401325954839.jpg
31KB, 245x540px
>>13866839
>>
What is it English version of the Megaranger opening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVpMz_SMWlQ

Is it just fanmade or is it official?
>>
>ep 44 of dairanger
None of this okay
Fuck
>>
>>13867155
A lot of series in the 90s starting from Carranger had their OPs and EDs translated into English for some reason. I think it stopped with Timeranger.
>>
>>13867038

>When you find out your friends are furries
>>
>>13867158
It'll just hurt a lot more from here, sad to say.

>>13866976
He already mentioned Kenji Oba, I believe.
>>
>>13864438
>that posture
Sera looks like the polite old lady next door that you just want to protect that smile
>>
>>13867191
Granny Shark a cute
>>
Why don't we have the OP/ED albums of the Sentai series in the MEGA folder again?
>>
>>13867293
The OP/EDs are in the main albums. They aren't separated into their own sections.
>>
To those that write Sentai fanfiction, how do you come up with your episode ideas? Or characters and monsters? I want to try writing my own stories sometime. But I keep coming up with ideas that have been done before in other sentais.
>>
>>13867295
Strange, because I downloaded the Gokaiger and Zyuranger OSTs, and none have the full OP/ED version.
>>
>>13867297
Anon, it's like that episode of South Park where Butters is trying to come up with schemes but they've all been done already on the Simpsons. They've been doing this for forty years. There are certain episodes that happen almost every series despite that. Just focus on making whatever you choose interesting and entertaining and go from there.
>>
>>13867313
Make sure there's at least one episode revolving around two members switching bodies and one episode revolving around the Blue of the team getting entranced with a women who plays a flute.
>>
File: 1433108126493.gif (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1433108126493.gif
89KB, 600x450px
>the dairanger ending
I've seen people post in /ssg/ after they've finished Dairanger, wondering what the fuck they just watched.
And I always thought, it couldn't be that bad. Maybe weird, but not crazy.

And now I'm sitting here, wondering, how many fucking drugs the writers were on while they wrote that episode.
That was insane.
>>
>>13867448
>how many fucking drugs the writers were on while they wrote that episode.

The answer is all of them.
>>
What series have mid season upgrades?
>>
>>13867448
>>13867457
>tfw on episode 5 of Dairanger
I will try to... brace myself, I suppose.
>>
>>13867500
You're in for a wild ride.
No matter what you think the ending is going to be, it won't be what you're thinking.
It's just so out there.
>>
>>13867448
>>13867457
>>13867500
I don't think the ending is that bad. It's more that the writers wanted a twist that would shock and confuse people, and it did.... They didn't really consider that none of it would make sense, which is basically the same as any 2000s j-horror movie.
>>
>>13867511
I get what they were going for with the theme of good and evil locked into an eternal battle, but for a first time viewer it's still a hell of a ride.
>>
>>13867511
>>13867507
I was pretty okay with the ending. They were clearly trying to express something about the balance between good vs evil, yin-yang, the force, etc. The Gorma, Daijinnryuu and the Dairangers themselves were all cogs in this one big cyclic machine. It's all very Taoist concepts.

Maybe it's not presented in the best way.
>>
File: Ca9BdP0UkAEPuSS.jpg large.jpg (126KB, 1024x923px) Image search: [Google]
Ca9BdP0UkAEPuSS.jpg large.jpg
126KB, 1024x923px
Fap fap fap
>>
>>13867448
>DUDE ALL THE VILLAINS ACTUALLY DIED 6000 YEARS AGO AND ARE ACTUALLY CLAYPEOPLE AS PART OF THE ONE FLESH AND BLOOD VILLAIN'S PLAN TO TAKE OVER, NO WAIT HE'S ACTUALLY MADE OUT OF CLAY TOO AND NOW ALL THE VILLAINS ARE DEAD LMAO
>>
>>13867566
i never got furries until just this moment
>>
>>13867607
Everyone ignores the cyclic nature of the story. They just always say LMAO DUDE CLAYPEOPLE.

Disrespectful.
>>
>>13867511
>>13867523
>>13867528
>>13867635
Hurr durr good guys can't beat bad guys and bad guys can't beat good guys because yin yang dictates that Dairanger's conflict has to be made pointless in the end clay people? nah, let's not explain that SEE YA IN A HUNDRED YEAAAAARS.

Nah, Dairanger's ending is a fucking mess.
>>
is zooohger going to be good

can i be excited about it
>>
File: Time_to_Sudoku.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Time_to_Sudoku.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>13867691
Gee, surely it can't be worse than Nininger.
>>
>>13867691
It'll be good to your dick
>>
>>13867700
Seeing as Ninninger isn't even the worst Sentai series, it can be.
>>
File: Page 3.jpg (316KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
Page 3.jpg
316KB, 600x768px
5 years ago Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger premiered on this date.
>>
>>13863521
> Gator
Western Hemisphere?
> Wolf
Northern Hemisphere?
> Rhino
Sothern Hemisphere?
>>
>>13863521
>Rhino
Possibly a reference to Liveman and Green Rhino. The logo is already a direct reference to Liveman.

>Wolf
Possibly a reference to Gaoranger and Gao Silver who was based on a wolf.

>Gator
Stretching here, but it is possibly a reference to Carrigator from Go-onger. Even though there wasn't an actual team member, it was the sixth engine soul.
>>
>>13866923
How the fuck do you remember DekaYellow/KyoryuCyan but forget BoukenSilver/KyoryuGrey?
>>
File: Shinken-vi-dayu-1-.jpg (95KB, 276x379px) Image search: [Google]
Shinken-vi-dayu-1-.jpg
95KB, 276x379px
What other feminine suit characters are there? Off the top of my head I know Dayu, Wagon from ToQ, and Insarn from Gokaiger.
>>
File: metalalice5.jpg (168KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
metalalice5.jpg
168KB, 1440x810px
>>13867878
>>
>>13867883
>swirly nipple
oh yes, that's the stuff

also forgot mele from geki
>>
>>13867890
Colon from Liveman, the original sexy robot helper.
>>
>>13867878
Ohranger has a fair few, most notably Hysterrier and Multihua.
>>
File: missamerica.jpg (119KB, 356x700px) Image search: [Google]
missamerica.jpg
119KB, 356x700px
>>13867878
>>
File: Brig.jpg (64KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Brig.jpg
64KB, 320x240px
>>13867744
>I got hooked in by a picture of all Rangers fighting an endless army 5 years ago

Sheeeeeeeeit.
>>
>>13867448
>how many fucking drugs the writers were on
Make that the entire staff, including the marketers and executives. They probably realised that an all-humanoid villain roster was not okay anymore.

>>13867676
This, the intent was there, but they didn't think that through.
>>
>>13867676
>epilogue shows a nerdy Red and a street-punkish Green
>neither concept is used in an actual show
>>
File: Rageku Super_Sentai.png (386KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
Rageku Super_Sentai.png
386KB, 600x540px
>>13867878
Rageku makes my dick diamonds
>>
File: Reversian Succubus Hells.jpg (2MB, 1641x1373px) Image search: [Google]
Reversian Succubus Hells.jpg
2MB, 1641x1373px
>>13867878
She doesn't count, but this has always been one of my favorite designs
>>
File: 20160212225005.jpg (125KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
20160212225005.jpg
125KB, 450x600px
I like Zyuohking's design and gattai gimmick, but damn the side and back view really is horrible. I think they could have made a part of Shark fold over and connect to eagle becoming a backpack or something like my shitty edit.
>>
>>13866997
Anon just because I tell people not to be lazy pieces of shit doesn't mean I'm not a lazy piece of shit myself
>>
>>13868258
>that underboob
muh dick

>>13868281
whoa, what a rad design. it's so close to edgy without actually crossing that line
>>
File: Smelly Kasumi.jpg (92KB, 544x808px) Image search: [Google]
Smelly Kasumi.jpg
92KB, 544x808px
>>13866076
>toungepunch Kasumi's fartbox

Reminder that beyond appearances women are 10 times as dirty as men. Enjoy your grave.
>>
File: 1452373556330.jpg (133KB, 717x508px) Image search: [Google]
1452373556330.jpg
133KB, 717x508px
>>13867448
Wúwéi's a hell of a drug.
>>
stayed up all night to finish shinkenger

it was real real good.
>>
>>13867566
I'm not usually one for sentai porn, but damn it if I don't want all the shark wife I can get.
>>
>>13866923
Midoranger was the first Battle Cossack
Deka Green was technically Gosei Green
>>
>>13868929
I did the same thing for a length of it. It's incredibly easy to marathon.
>>
File: Casj006UAAAwVds.jpg (110KB, 862x843px) Image search: [Google]
Casj006UAAAwVds.jpg
110KB, 862x843px
I love Japaneses Twitter sometimes.
>>
>>13867792
I guess if you want to get technical, he's played three different sentai members, since he was both versions of Kyoryu Grey, Tessai and Tessai's descendant.
>>
>>13869178
Japanese Twitter is best Twitter and will always be best Twitter.
>>
File: 4MDI5LI.png (334KB, 635x541px) Image search: [Google]
4MDI5LI.png
334KB, 635x541px
>>13869189
black twitter is up their
>>
>>13869332
Black Twitter is cancerous meme shit.
>>
File: 1438909318502.png (144KB, 270x315px) Image search: [Google]
1438909318502.png
144KB, 270x315px
>>13869336
>hating on memes
Where the fuck do you think you are, bud?
>>
repost
https://twitter.com/ninninger_toei/status/696609980779081728
>>
>>13869336
All Twitter is good for is cancerous meme shit
>>
File: ezeE7ygJa3MC-NHJ.jpg (46KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
ezeE7ygJa3MC-NHJ.jpg
46KB, 600x1066px
>>13869372
> Kneel down and suck it!
>>
>>13867566
Is there source for this?
>>
Are you ready for /ssg/ to turn into /fur/ tomorrow?
>>
File: 124235416536.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
124235416536.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
>>13867457
This guy is just one of many other reasons why I can't enjoy Dairanger... Serious. The chinese theme, the dumb enemies, the mentor, the ugly mechs, that fucking annoying white tiger kid and turtle guy, holy shit.... Terrible.
>>
>>13869514
>A bunch of furries get interested in Sentai because of Blocksranger
>They try looking into other seasons
>Realize that animal headed suit monsters like these are normally enemies in this show with only few exceptions
>They realize this genre of show has been glorifying furry murder for nearly 40 years
>maximum offended mode engaged
>Furries suddenly hate toku
>Characters like Doggie Kruger and Master Sha-fu are are just plain ignored so they can be offended at the thousands of MOTWs slain throughout the years
>>
>>13869568
I would love to see their reaction to that Bee episode of Ninnin
>>
>>13869568
You have a wild imagination, anon.
>>
File: Zyuoh Raion.jpg (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Zyuoh Raion.jpg
24KB, 200x200px
>>13869514
Post cutest Zyuoh
>>
File: 114.jpg (57KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
114.jpg
57KB, 300x300px
>>13869605

DUDE
>>
>>13869605
I wanna play with Leo's dreads :3
>>
>>13869605
SHAKU
>>
>>13862591
A bit late but absolutely 7/10.

Series picks up hard with the western youkai. I just marathoned everything since like many people I dropped the series early on. Ended up loving the cast as well.

>>13867744
It's been 5 years since I started following sentai weekly. Time sure flies.
>>
>>13866997
You're a disgrace. Please leave.
>>
>>13866997
>Stopped watching Megaranger

Faggot detected.
>>
>>13867566
Dammit boner!
>>
>>13869843
>>13869844
What's up with /ssg/ and Megaranger?
>>
>>13869857
A majority of /ssg/ love Megaranger. It's considered a great first foray into the franchise.
>>
>>13869857
Yeah how dare people like a good show!
>>
File: 1449709061570.jpg (133KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1449709061570.jpg
133KB, 800x1143px
>>13869867
Ah, alright.

>>13869868
I never said that.
>>
>>13867528
>>13867676
I was more annoyed about Kaku's endgame plan having zero foresight during the last five episodes.

>Kaku has an idea to stop the Gorma
>but doesn't tell any of the Dairangers. Because not telling them anything won't have any negative repercussions. (see fucking episode 3 & 4)

>Kaku tells his loyal friend, Zilong, to plant giant KI antennas around the city to help his duel with Shadam
>Zilong carries out the plan while in his monster form in broad daylight and causing a huge panic in the city

>Zilong forgets the whole point of Kaku's plan and attacks some cops that tried to stop him, even though the cops' bullets don't hurt him at all
>Kaku gets angry at the Dairangers when they kill him

>Kaku is shocked that Shadam knows about the Ki antennas
>...despite all the downtime the Gorma had due to the ceasefire with Earth and thought they weren't going to investigate why the Dairangers were fighting a giant monster that Shadam didn't sent
>Which makes all the secrecy with the Dairangers even more pointless since he didn't expect the Gorma to be spying on him.

I know a lot of people focus the very last episode being bad, but the lead up is just as terrible.
>>
>the MOTW is a homo that turns people into dolls
I couldn't make this shit up.
God, I love sentai.
>>
is it jyouhjer out yet
>>
File: 1401637238252.jpg (174KB, 1229x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1401637238252.jpg
174KB, 1229x1031px
>>13870247
>>
>>13868281
>Female Decade
>>
>>13870329
How many riders would a female Decade even have access to, like six?
>>
>>13870341
Let's see. Femme, Shuki, Amaki, Kivala, Nadeshiko, Mage, and Malika.

Maybe seven? But Shuki and Amaki might not be important enough to count.
>>
>>13870413
Tackle.
>>
>>13870413
Larc, from the Blade movie.
>>
>>13870413
Agito, even if it was for a few moments
>>
New Thread

>>13870566
>>13870566
>>13870566
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.