[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone fell for Paptimus' propaganda: >he's ob

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 86.jpg (124KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
86.jpg
124KB, 960x720px
Someone fell for Paptimus' propaganda:
>he's obviously a very talented man
>Look at how focused he is!
>people who paint him as a mere egotist fail to see the big picture.
>Even his determination that the world should be ruled by women places him as an observer of history rather than a prime actor.
>He doesn't want to be on stage, doesn't want to wear the laurels or wave the banner—he'd rather pull the strings from stage left, the archetypical Producer.
http://en.gundam.info/topics/white/21377

Sarah should stop hijacking gundam.info website.
>>
>>13856676

But it's true. Basic core irony about Zeta is how you have idiots like Char running their mouth saying Newtypes are the future of man and the climax of the show has several Newtypes unable to agree with one another about anything in key positions of influence and they just murder one another.

Also Paptimus didn't want to throw fucking colonies at the Earth like Char and Haman eventually do.
>>
>>13859024
Ol' Pappy was right
#Paptimuswasright
>>
>>13859064
His core ideology was correct to a degree, much like Char, but also like Char, his plan to pursue his ideals was foolish and blood soaked.
>>
>>13859110
What was Paptimus' core ideology? I haven't seen Zeta in a long time and want to better understand his motives and his goals
>>
>>13859024
>Also Paptimus didn't want to throw fucking colonies at the Earth like Char and Haman eventually do.
Even if he didn't want to personally trash the Earth, wasn't his plan dependent on someone trashing the Earth? So that he'd be sitting there after the dust settles, ready to place his puppet queen on the throne?
>>
>>13859117
Not him but my understanding was he wanted to be in charge because he thought he was the best for it. I feel like i must've missed something so i'm open to explanation
>>
>>13859292
pretty much he thought people needed to be controlled because otherwise they wouldn't behave.
>>
>>13859531
Ok good, then i can safely so that he was kind of a let down. I mean his motives aren't clear but he's going around being mysterious villain, part of a organization that he's clearly using. He's interesting. And then his motives are revealed to be totally basic and boring
>>
>>13859117
>What was Paptimus' core ideology

Typical Jupiter bullshit that you see from all the other Jovian villains.

"We should run Earth sphere because those fucking incompetents are fucking incompetent. Also I'm sneaky and conniving."
>>
>>13859117

Put a woman on the throne of humanity
>>
>>13859559
So Alfonso Kagatie was just upholding Paptimus Scirocco's ideals?

What was Crux Dogatie's master plan?
>>
>>13859565
>What was Crux Dogatie's master plan?

Nuke the everliving shit out of earth?

Gonna be honest, I haven't read Crossbone since like 2009 so I barely remember it.
>>
All right so this is Paptimus' belief? Humanity will always be at war and to end wars requires control. By putting a puppet ruler to control the entire Earth Sphere the slow, democratic process can be passed over in exchange for instant action from the newly formed government. The lack of corrupt politicians in favor of a single, unbiased ruler would bring the citizens of the Earth Sphere together in equality and prevent future conflict. Scirocco believes that Char and Kamille's idea that Newtypes with their ability to understand each other would end the Earth's conflicts is retarded because he(Scirocco) still fights with Kamille and Haman despite them all being Newtypes. Am I correct?
>>
>>13859117
>What was Paptimus' core ideology?
None. He just went with the flow.
>>
>>13859776
Humanity needs a women to become a mother to them. And he shall control the mother, thus, control humanity.
>>
>>13860296
This.

He even built a custom Mobile Suit for her.
>>
>>13859776
In other words, Scirocco's plan is world domination.
>>
File: joviantrust.jpg (31KB, 359x398px) Image search: [Google]
joviantrust.jpg
31KB, 359x398px
His plan was dominating the Sol System by placing a puppet queen on Earth after killing everyone who opposed him, probably on behalf of Jewpiter.
An egoist dictatorship through and through, never trust Jovians.
>>
>>13861014

Fucking terrorist.
>>
>>13861014

>on behalf of Jewpiter

I thought Scirocco was exiled from Jupiter and he wanted to unite the Earth sphere to prevent the eventual Jovian takeover.
>>
>>13859544
It's not quite that basic, because he also implies that he wants to install a matriarchy, and not necessarily rule that world on his own
>>
>>13862365
He was the Captain of Jewpiter Freighter. It kinda make sense Dogatie sent him as a forward agent to create chaos among The Sides and EF, but his ego and ambition came in and decided to control Earth Sphere himself.
>>
>>13862461
Does he mean a matriarchy as a society thing, like the 1950's but reversed roles? Or like a monarchy/autocracy with only queens? Or a combination?
If it involves handing unrestricted power to an individual I've gotta call it dumb, at least seize the power yourself to prove you're not entirely incompetent
>>
>>13863953
monarchy, think zanscare from victory that was what he was basically trying to make
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.