[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people thinking Ein is going to do something important in IBO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: th12941riq.png (638KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
th12941riq.png
638KB, 1280x720px
Why are people thinking Ein is going to do something important in IBO?
>>
>Ein means one
>Confirmed for piloting Baal next season
>>
>>13855792
> Next Season Never
>>
So what are the chances that Mika and Ein are biologically related? There's gotta be a reason for the reveal of Ein being from Mars and why they both have the same hair/eye color, right?

It also seemed like they were creating some sort of parallel between Orga/Mika and Crank/Ein
>>
File: Gjjalhorn survival guide.png (222KB, 610x470px) Image search: [Google]
Gjjalhorn survival guide.png
222KB, 610x470px
>>13855781
Jerid done wrong
>>
>>13855792
>implying they would actually create allegory to Ars Goetia

I feel for that one person who claimed to have bought annotated version of Ars Goetia to watch this show and others who actually tried to watch it shirtless in winter.
>>
I'm more curious on what will happen to Gali-Gali. is he dead, die, or survive
>>
>>13855858
I stopped watching shirtless when they hit space. It just wasn't the same.
>>
File: Lols Black Musicians.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
Lols Black Musicians.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>13855855
W-What the fuck man
>>
>>13855977
Yeah.After that you are supposed to watch it with your "family" and trying to remember your long lost brother.
>>
>>13855781
Who are these "people"? None of these awful characters will do anything significant or memorable.
>>
>>13856082
people in IBO generals. they keep talking about how Ein will get Kimaris, get those implants that the tekkadan kids have (forget name) so he can fight them, and so on.

i just don't see why people think he'll "do" something. Ein gives me the Jerid vibe, tryed to be the villain but is a loser and will die like one.
>>
Galigali will take a hit for Ein and die.

Ein is redeemed in the finale.
>>
>>13856260
>get those implants that the tekkadan kids have (forget name)
Alala Vagina.
>>
>>13855781
Edge.
>>
>>13856375
>Alala Vagina.
>A lala vagina
>A Lala(h) Vagina
>A(muro) Lala(h) (Quatro)Vagina

HOLY SHIT IBO IS CONFIRMED UNIVERSAL CENTURY!

>Quatro
>Quatre
>Zero system

OMG IBO IS AFTER COLONY ALSO.
>>
>>13856375
Ala A Vagina?
>>
>>13855781
I think he'll play a huge role in season 3.
>>
>>13855855
Has there ever been a Jerid done right?
>>
>>13857098
Tumbl-Char AKA Mask
>>
>>13857098
Mask
>>
>>13855781

Why not, Gaelio's destined to be Crank 2.0 now.
>>
>>13855781
He clearly has a character arch, so basically pretty much anything he does has some significance.
>>
>>13861494
has ein had a single scene wother than maybe his introduction?
>>
>>13861499
This episode?
>>
>>13861499
Wait. Do I have the characters mixed up.
Is Ein the blue haired dude, or the black haired, "I don't belong in anywhere, muh revenge, I'll kill some kids" -dude?
>>
>>13861510
Ein = black hair.
Gaelio = Garma.
>>
>>13861513
So I was right. Ein is the character who was bullied, who wants revenge and is all for killing naughty children.
He is clearly a focal character and will have some development arch of his own.
Maybe he'll learn that in war people die and you can't go blaming the kids for it.
>>
>>13861524
>He is clearly a focal character and will have some development arc
Yeah, all the screen time developed to flesh out his character really indicates this. I mean WHY would they include him in the show if not for some grand reason? I mean everything else they've added into the show has proven to be entirely relevant and flowed, in the words of the Maker himself, George Lucas, like poetry.
>>
File: futoo.png (22KB, 334x363px) Image search: [Google]
futoo.png
22KB, 334x363px
>>13861554
I think there is value in just having character in focus in the enemy side, without him needing to somehow be significant to some great "plot".
I think characters have value on their own. I want to see how characters are challenged, how they change or how they keep their believes even when they are challenged. I want to see how character deals with other characters, allies and enemies.
Plot is just an excuse to get characters interacting with each other.
>>
>>13861524
>He is clearly a focal character
Fecal you mean?
>>
>>13857098
Yes.
Jerid.
>>
>>13855781
Because he's IBO's Riddhe/Graham.
>>
>>13855781
Somebody has to terminate the space rat menace.
>>
>>13868307
You should have posted the picture for dealing with vermin.
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492KB, 602x566px) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492KB, 602x566px
>>13868307
>>13868311
And yet neither of your swines have it, how else will the scum be purged?
>>
Come now anon, you really shouldn't keep non-auto-saged pic reposts around for longer than three minutes, either delete them or start a new topic.
>>
File: thecurseofvalvrave.png (483KB, 661x524px) Image search: [Google]
thecurseofvalvrave.png
483KB, 661x524px
>>13868322
I can vouch for this method.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.