[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Front Misson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1431338990521.jpg (299KB, 1015x720px) Image search: [Google]
1431338990521.jpg
299KB, 1015x720px
I have with me a copy of Front Mission 3. It will be my first FM game, but havn't been able to find any truly helpful reviews on the internet. What am I in for? What are your thoughts? Tips and strategies are welcome.
>>
Why do you obtain the game first then look for reviews? Why not just play it and find out?

It's a good game, but don't let me dictate how you should enjoy it.
>>
>>13854481
There are two story lines. Make sure you scour the internet in-game before and after every mission to get new parts and simulator missions. Talk to everyone in every location you can before/after every mission. Make sure you understand the AP system and the impact/penetration/fire weapons triangle as much as you can. You will have to grind for AP and abilities in the simulator a bit and each wanzer part has an ability that will trigger randomly. When it does, that character will learn it. That's the gist of what you need to know
>>
>>13854557
This is more along the lines of information that is helpful. Anything more like this is appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>>13854481

Strategy gameplay pretty typical, though you can damage individual parts of the enemy, very rich world-building including a surreally detailed in-game internet, game has two primary paths but you won't know what set you on one or the other till you look it up.
>>
>>13854591
Is this story stand alone or does it pick up from FM1&2?
>>
>>13854744
If you're thinking about playing 3 before 1, don't. 1 lacks many of the game play elements from 3 (like ap) so it plays completely differently, and it can be hard to unlearn certain things.
>>
>>13854954
It's all I have, yo! FM1 looks cool, but I don't have a PC or handheld.
>>
>>13854744
FM3 is mostly stand-alone, but there are mentions of the events of FM1.
FM1, FM2 are related.
FM4 is mostly stand-alone, but it tells a few behind-the-scenes stuff from FM1 and 2.
FM5 brings them all together.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.