[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst /m/ anime? Pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

File: KOS_1_Cover.jpg (82KB, 472x632px) Image search: [Google]
KOS_1_Cover.jpg
82KB, 472x632px
What is the worst /m/ anime? Pic related?
>>
>>13846418
>Pic related

Explain.
>>
Zeta Gundam
>>
>>13846424
Have you seen it?
>the most boring beta protagonist of all time
>way too many seemingly important plot points get straight up dropped like the writers have ADD
>also the plot is boring as fuck, hurr durr u da chosen one who has to stop da evil aliens we know nothing about
>cringe worthy 'romance' scenes that happen constantly
>not nearly enough explained about the sugomori, lots of ass pulls in terms of weaponry and capabilities happen because of this
>don't even think I need to talk about Tsumugi, self-explanatory

Literally the best part happens like 4 episodes in when half of sidonia goes splat
>>
File: angry Tsmug.webm (359KB, 794x720px) Image search: [Google]
angry Tsmug.webm
359KB, 794x720px
>>13846453
>Have you seen it?

The first season.
>>
Stop ruining /m/ with your negative shit
>>
>>13846481
If we don't talk about the bad we can't truly appreciate the good.

Also
>if I ignore it, it will go away
Life doesn't work like that
>>
>>13846418
>>13846453
>He didn't read the manga
>>
>>13846485
You can appreciate good things if there are good things to be appreciated, your rambling is just an invitation for other donkeys to come and shitpost
>>
>>13846498
Nope I did not. I believe an anime should be able to stand on its own merits, family. Plus I highly doubt it would have changed my opinion much; this shit was terrible.
>>13846505
I believe my complaints are pretty valid
>>
File: Sidonia shippers BTFO.png (1MB, 2230x590px) Image search: [Google]
Sidonia shippers BTFO.png
1MB, 2230x590px
>>13846498
I am not sure it would help.
>>
>>13846508
>my complaints are pretty valid
>THIS IS THE WORST ANIME
Ok then
>>
>>13846524
Are you retarded? It's the worst /m/ anime that *I* have ever seen. I'm inviting others to tell me their worst so that we can all have a laugh. This really isn't a difficult thing to understand, anon.
>>
>>13846534
>What is the worst /m/ anime? Pic related?
Does not mention anything about what *you've * seen
Go back to /v/
>>
>>13846541
>what is a question mark
>being this autistic
I apologize if I hurt your feelings, but nobody is forcing you to participate in this thread.
>>
File: Eureka Seven AO - 11 - Large 07.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eureka Seven AO - 11 - Large 07.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>13846534
How many have you watched?
>>
File: valvraves.png (826KB, 1082x542px) Image search: [Google]
valvraves.png
826KB, 1082x542px
>>
>>13846546
>nobody is forcing you to participate in this thread.
Nobody's forcing you to shit up the board either
Get lost
>>
>>13846534
You should watch more mecha anime before spouting retarded opinions, buddy.
>>
>>13846554
Nah, I think I'll stick around just to piss off your autistic ass. Expect to see threads similar to this one every day until I get bored. Have a nice day, anon.
>>
>>13846561
I see I've upset you as well. Mind telling me exactly what it is you disagree with me on?
>>
>>13846566
>calling others autistic when you're the one vowing to dedicate your time everyday shitposting on a Mongolian robot forum
>>
>>13846553
>no valvrave
>>
>>13846570
>Posting one thread a day is the equivalent of spending every waking moment shitposting
I believe you may be projecting, anon. Want to talk about it? I know some good time management resources if you need them.
>>
File: 1454684959313.jpg (28KB, 180x218px) Image search: [Google]
1454684959313.jpg
28KB, 180x218px
>>13846586
You're the one who's actually going to dedicate the time to shitposting, as you already mentioned
Maybe try getting laid?
>>
>>13846603
>if I don't like it it's shitposting
Well meme'd
>>
>>13846616
>if he's obviously right it's a meme
>>
>>13846620
You're welcome to contribute to the thread at any time my friend.
>>
Gundam, the original MSG. Just think about how much better /m/ anime would be without its influence.
>>
>>13846624
How can man run out of comebacks like 5 replies in? Fucking weak mate
>>
File: tmp_13976-simon6280751.jpg (361KB, 2000x1127px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13976-simon6280751.jpg
361KB, 2000x1127px
I liked Sidonia.
I also liked Macross Frontier and enjoyed Gundam Seed.

Are we all suddenly so insecure that we have to get triggered? Reminds me of Nintendo drones.

Oh and your favorite anime is shit.

OT one show I dropped was Gurren Lagann. I was not in the mood for that crazy shit. Good anime for a 12 year old suffering from ADD though.
>>
File: YAHYxZ3.png (215KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
YAHYxZ3.png
215KB, 640x480px
>>13846418
Pic related is, no one even know WHY it was made
>>
File: pilotcandidate_04.jpg (189KB, 1000x631px) Image search: [Google]
pilotcandidate_04.jpg
189KB, 1000x631px
A lot of people here posting controversial choices when there are some obvious disasters out there.
>>
File: m-tagram.jpg (290KB, 1414x1426px) Image search: [Google]
m-tagram.jpg
290KB, 1414x1426px
>>
>>13846663
This.
Worst /m/ are gurrenn lagann and Eureka 7
>>
>>13846418
Astro Plan
>>
>>13846710
I have no idea what half of these shows are
>>
File: humanoid_g.jpg (60KB, 249x350px) Image search: [Google]
humanoid_g.jpg
60KB, 249x350px
The worst /m/ anime is The Humanoid.
>>
G Gundam
>>
>>13846453
You must hate Gundam.
>>
>>13847271
I don't think it's the worst, but it's one hell of a disappointment.

It's BEGGING for the "what i expected/got" treatment.

I mean look at that. The cover is a hot chromed Sorayama robobabe with guns and a high-cut robothong that has a panel on the crotch, upon which the compostion is focused.

And she stays in an ugly yellow jumpsuit for most of the runtime, doesn't do shit and is completely boring.
>>
kos by far the best and most intriguing anime maybe since evangelion.
> the most beta protagonist
oh god so i asume you hate evangelion ( considered by many people and magazines one of the best animes ever, and the best and most influential mecha anime of all time)
too
for shinji...
right?
>>
>>13847145

That's the way it should be, since the shows on their are objectively bad. So bad that people generally make sure not to mention them. It's probably the best answer out of all the ones in this thread.
>>
>>13846418
The worst thing ever is some obscure show you have never seen, retard. There's nothing wrong with Sidonia other than haremshit.
>>
File: blame_5.jpg (551KB, 1392x722px) Image search: [Google]
blame_5.jpg
551KB, 1392x722px
>>13846418
Tsutomu is such a based mangaka. Is the adaptation just shit or is the manga not good either?
>>
>>13847769
>great dangaioh
>Lamune
Dammit man don't post that.
>>
op has poop taste
>>
>>13846702
Interesting design for the mechas though, I like Feminine looking mechs, are there any good Mecha shows with female looking Mechas? Besides BRAVE series stuff, I know about those.
>>
>>13847145
center: G Dangaioh
The less said the better.

top: Gin'iro no Olynssis
Hirai-hijinks with Toei-animation and stupid time travel bullshit - not even someone who liked shit like Ehrgeiz enjoyed it.

top left: Kikou Sennyo Rouran
The Iczer version of G Dangaioh.

bottom left: Pilot Candidate
OVer four completely pointless and plotless hours that go nowhere.

bottom right: Divergence Eve
Ridiculous CGI that was already outdated one decade before, completely unfitting fanservice that clashes with the series' horror setting (it gets even worse with the outro) and mech designs that look like porta-potties with arms and legs

top right: Lamune FRESH
Knight Lamune Fire was already shit but this is basically the Valis X of the franchise.
>>
>>13848567
First thing that comes to mind is Godannar, it's kind of one of the best examples. ARIEL is good too, but I don't know if it has subs cause it's kind of the ur example of fembots.

>>13848634
I See G Dangaioh get thrown around a lot when talking about hilariously bad shows, but I never really see why all that much. Admittedly it looks pretty...average from just the art but I've never really gotten a real answer of why. What went wrong, /m/?
>>
>>13848665

>the connections to the original Dangaioh are paperthin
Pretty much the only connections it has are Mia Alice in a coma, space pirates that look nothing like in the original and a short flashback to the OVA

> there isn't a real main villain in the show
You get introduced to a new faction like every week that has no backstory or explanation for existing outside of "Dangaioh needs something to fight". It's pretty much Dancouga Nova done wrong.

> it's filled with idiotic scenes and plotholes
One episode for example randomly goes all Cutie Honey on us with one of the main characters changing costumes over and over through it. Anyway, the Villain of the Week's plan in that episode was to capture girls from the Dangaioh team's highschool until they managed to capture the actual members of the team. The reason behind this plan was that the only info she had was which school they went to - NEVERMIND THAT THEY DID PR-VIDEOS FOR INTERNATIONAL TV OF THE DANGAIOH TEAM IN ONE OF THE FIRST EPISODES.

Then there is another episode that is basically about one of the team members getting knocked out in the mech because no one installed safety belts in it. This wouldn't be so bad if the same thing didn't happen AGAIN shortly afterwards.

> the dumbest, most forced and random piece of fanservice shit you'll ever see
Somewhere later into the series we get introduced to some horny little robot (>>13839842 this one) with no explanation or backstory at all. He's just there so we can see one of the female characters in a latex suit moaning.

>the show ends on a cliffhanger that rips of the ending of Mazinger Z
I understand that Dangaioh was originally supposed to be a Mazinger series but fucking hell, ending a series on a cliffhanger when the cliffhanger of the series before wasn't even properly resolved, just so you can slap in some poorly done Mazinger Z homage?!

And those are just SOME problems it had.
>>
>>13848080
That looks neat
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.