[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/prg/- Power Rangers General #96

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 42

File: PR13-SPD-Bridge-Green-Ranger-5.jpg (288KB, 692x467px) Image search: [Google]
PR13-SPD-Bridge-Green-Ranger-5.jpg
288KB, 692x467px
"Beta" squad edition

/prg/ Faqs http://pastebin.com/unt9B5hG

Where to watch dino charge:

http://awesomedl.ru/?s=power+rangers&x=0&y=0

http://rapidmoviez.com/power-rangers-dino-charge

old seasons links:

https://ello.co/prometheusufo/post/CmU40I3h09GF1Z-UrHbeYg

Previous thread: >>13783993
>>
>>13846017
i always wondered how long hair would fit in a helmet without a mask
>>
>>13846114
Crugger somehow fits his entire dog-face into the helmet.
>>
>>13846114
>>13846132
Some suits change your body shape, like Turbo and SPD. The ones in Kyoryuger also do.
>>
File: morph.jpg (171KB, 1450x1055px) Image search: [Google]
morph.jpg
171KB, 1450x1055px
>>13846114
Like this
>>
Anybody got a dl link?
>>
File: dd.jpg (216KB, 1997x1054px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
216KB, 1997x1054px
What is this even?
>>
>>13846403
check the pastebin
>>
>>13846403
Kind of surprised they busted that out so early. But then again, maybe I shouldn't be.
>>
>>13846367
It's been uploaded to awesomedl
>>
>>13846356
Someone at Saban Brands design department thinks samurai and ninja are one in the same.
>>
>>13847598
>"It's all ching chong shit to me." - Saban Brands designer
>>
Just finished the second episode. It has the same trouble as the previous one and a few of the first season where the ranger focused in on the episode differs from the ones used in the footage. I see no reason why this couldnt have been a Tyler episode (Or use a Souji episode for Riley).

That said, I liked that this was another plot episode disguised as a focus episode, and I liked that the monster's effect still applies after he has been killed(though I didnt get why Heckyl and the others still remembered who they were).

The RileyxBurt plot was overly generic and simplistic and i loved it.
>>
File: nonaka art.jpg (401KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
nonaka art.jpg
401KB, 1366x768px
>>13847598
That was long-time Toei/Bandai designer Tsuyoshi Nonaka.
It was originally a toy thing. The morphin flip-head style figures included the "pro-wrestling" mask to cover the fact that actors weren't cast when the toys were put into production. It was later decided to include it in the show too because it looked cool and to tie the toys in more to the show.
>>
File: erika fong.png (824KB, 529x939px) Image search: [Google]
erika fong.png
824KB, 529x939px
Hottest Pink
>>
Heckyl\Snide dynamic is great. They are each other's bumbling general that fucks up. They both had right ideas in this episode, but both failed to achieve anything of worth. Also, Snide's communicator being in his sword is pretty cool.
>>
>>13848721
it might be the most creative villain in a long time
>>
Test footage of MMPR reboot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWIBUjRjLaw
>>
>>13850808
the blue helmet is sorta cute.
>>
File: whowasthisevenfor.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whowasthisevenfor.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>we only got one nip from chase

Holy shit, it's like they're this doing on purpose.
>>
>>13850808
FUCK YES!!
>>
>>13850808
You know, from the title I expected a lot more thuggery and a lot less... Everything in this video. But it was kind of funny.

>>13852441
I'm beginning to think someone in charge has certain proclivities that are making their way into filming...
>>
>>13852722

>implying ChasexRiley hasn't always been canon
>>
File: caramelcoffeeiced.jpg (225KB, 564x805px) Image search: [Google]
caramelcoffeeiced.jpg
225KB, 564x805px
>>
Somehow I ended up buying all of the DC rangers (sans Silver obviously). Between those, the morpher, the charger packs and the zords Bandai has made a pretty penny off me with this series.

Probably won't invest in Ninja Steel. Running out of space.
>>
>>13852789

Is that the Zyuohger Sixth Ranger?
>>
>>13852799
no, it's the main villain.
>>
>>13852789
Why does Zyuohger have such badass helmets but shitty animal print shirts for suits?
>>
>>13852789
Is that a Sentai version of OOO?
>>
I think this was the weakest episode of the season for me. Still good and funny, but it did have major problems.

Riley's storyline kind of felt like it was all over the place, and is what brought down the whole episode. They rushed through it and didn't focus on the fact that he was using his powers for personal gain, or on why the bully was picking on him. The dude was jealous? That's it? First, that's not how bullies work usually. Second, with Riley's attitude towards the guy, I think it would have made for a great twist if they revealed that Riley started the whole thing by constantly showing off and belittling the guy when they were younger. I think it could have served as a nice lesson in humbleness, especially if they added on that just because he did so, doesn't excuse the bullying. Also, why did he need to cheat and use his energem in the first place? He went toe to toe with Fury in the second ep without it, and trains regularly. I'm honestly supposed to believe he was going to lose to that guy in arm wrestling or wall climbing? Maybe that was the point though. Like, he could have won if he didn't use the energem but got arrogant. If so, they really didn't get the message across well at all.

Where was Keeper?! Seriously, he should have been there and could have presented the whole "no using powers for personal gain" lesson! Maybe he could have even had a run in with Snide at the base. That would have been cool and upped the stakes. Nope, just completely absent. I'd say he's the worst mentor ever, but not being present still makes him better than Ji (and puts him about on par with Gosei I suppose). Plus, he does still espouse decent wisdom when he does show up.
>>
>>13854051

I love Heckle and Snide. They make up for us not getting Enter and Escape. Seeing their differing personalities and strategies was amazing. Also, you're left with the strong impression that Heckle is being held back by the other monsters that are present. Like, how Rita would always complain that she's surrounded by idiots, but in this case, it's true. Also, Heckle's hamminess is amazing. I love it.

The other rangers were there, I suppose. Tyler looking for the owner of his wallet had me laughing out loud. The season continues to amaze me with how funny it can be. I am disappointed we didn't get any of Koda or Ivan freaking out or something. I would have liked to seen more of their reactions.

The super mode is... cool enough. The lack of mouth pieces was an interesting decision. Not sure why that happened. Still, it's a cool mode. A shame it'll be cockpit exclusive, especially with that awesome saber. Hopefully we get to see it put to use in the final fight like with the Mega mode from Samurai.

So yeah, if this is the worst episode the two seasons have, then I'd say it's doing very well. So glad the show's being shown actual love again.
>>
It would be funny if Heckyl and Snide split, and he becomes Talon without the rangers ever finding out he was the villain.
>>
>>13854051
>First, that's not how bullies work usually.
That is how bullies work in kids shows, though. They pick on people as a way to vent frustration they have towards themselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUvFeyGxaaU

>Like, he could have won if he didn't use the energem but got arrogant. If so, they really didn't get the message across well at all.
When he was arm wrestling, he was being a show-off by making it look like he was going to lose before wrecking him. He probably would've won even without actively using the energem, but he got distracted by "oh shit, boss is watching".
For the wall climb, he gave the guy a head start, and then used the energem to show off by jumping the goddamn thing in a single bound, only to overshoot and hit the trees.
The marathon was when he finally decided to use his own strength, and he actually had a pretty good shot at winning.

>Where was Keeper?!
Keeper's been kind of lax. All he does is dispense wisdom. I mean, he even let Albert straight up quit. It's usually Kendall who lays down the law.
>>
>>13854101

>That is how bullies work in kids shows, though. They pick on people as a way to vent frustration they have towards themselves.

Doesn't mean it should be done again. There's so much room for originality.
>>
>>13854172
>There's so much room for originality.
Not when it comes to messages for kids.
"Hey kids, if someone's bullying you, maybe it's your fault"
isn't exactly something you can do in a kid's show like what was suggested in

>>13854051
>I think it would have made for a great twist if they revealed that Riley started the whole thing by constantly showing off and belittling the guy when they were younger.
>>
>>13854203
>>13854172
The problem is that it's a pretty recent development in child psych that bullies tend to bully because they have higher-than-average self-esteem. They think they're amazing, therefore they get to do whatever they want and people should do what they say.
>>
>>13854226
Maybe it's just me, but I'm a bit surprised that this is only a recent development.
>>
>>13854393
My guess is that it was more of confirmation than a development.
>>
>>13854393
Well most anti-bullying initiatives and fiction focus on what are called in psychology bully-victims, a very real category of bully who do come from some background or circumstance of abuse that leads to them becoming a bully later on, as per your standard cycle of abuse.While this is a very small portion of all total bullying, it tend to be flashier and more attention-getting than most bullying, which tends to fly under the radar.
>>
>>13854473
I can certainly believe that there are bullies that do have a shitty abusive upbringing that take it out on others. But to ignore the ones that think they are essentially above the rules is pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>13854579
It doesn't usually seem like it's being ignored, it's more that it's done intentionally out of earshot or line-of-sight of authority figures, and to those who probably won't do anything about it.
By the latter, I'm referring to the rule-abiding students who know that if they go to an authority figure, it'll make them look weak, and the bullying will most likely intensify. On the other hand, they know that if they do fight back, zero-tolerance laws will slap them down as hard as they will the bully. And these people often do not have peers to stand up for them because they are often friendless nerds.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORdnJ_6eCLY
>>
File: oh shit.png (187KB, 174x391px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.png
187KB, 174x391px
>>13854801
>>
>>13852789
COUNT THE MEDALS
>>
File: sdd.png (458KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
sdd.png
458KB, 720x404px
I just noticed the silver stripes they add in super dino drive, I really dig these modes.
>>
>>13855420
IT'S NOT ON THE ORIGINALS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>13852809
>>13852799
>6th ranger/villain with three different animals and 3 different helemts and 3 different move/powersets
I approve of this, but goddamn the Zyuohger costumes are so fucking ugly
>>
>>13855810
the helmets are good but the rest is lacking
>>
>>13854203
>"Hey kids, if someone's bullying you, maybe it's your fault"

I don't think that's what anon intended. More like "Maybe I'm not as great a person as I could be, and need to reflect on how I effect other people". It's a little different for a moral, but it could work if they tried it.
>>
This Heckyl guy is great. But don't they have security cameras or anything in their base?
>>
>>13850808
>Not posting the superior sequel
Fo shuggy duggy my nuggy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKATSGXA0uA
>>
>>13855420
They're getting to old for this shit
>>
>>13856075
Exactly, and I even pointed out that an added on part of it would be that this doesn't justify the bullying, but you can tell even in this episode that Riley is pretty cocky. Having him realize that he could stand to have a bit more humbleness wouldn't be a bad lesson at all, then have the bully apologize and say that he was wrong to do what he did as well.
>>
>tfw Ninninger flopped hard and sold less than ToQ
bet the jewlord is gonna regret skipping it
>>
>>13857091
To be completely honest, it was a long time since Sentai was a top-seller. Kyoryuger gave franchise a bump in sales, but it was in trouble for a long time. Didn't Bandai planned to merge PR and Sentai sales in their annual reports, too?
>>
>>13857091
If they skipped it, they'd have to wait for Jyuuouger.....and have you seen those mechs?

Let's face it, Sentai could use a break. Or something original and interesting.
>>
>>13856653
>no green ranger
>but a guy in a green and white track suit and a gold chain
That can't not be a reference
>>
>>13856653
This is surprisingly tragic
>>
>>13857176
Wasn't Kyoryuger (and Gokaiger, for that matter) a huge success as far as toy sales went?
>>
File: VQuHguf.png (44KB, 931x626px) Image search: [Google]
VQuHguf.png
44KB, 931x626px
>>13857878
They were, yeah. But there's also a ongoing trend of TV ratings going down. Plus, they never manage to hold sales on the same level. Look at this fucking rollercoaster since Boukenger. Also, this trend of ToQ and Nin both having massive drops is pretty bad, too.
Kamen Rider and now Precure are way more stable and successful.
>>
>>13857227
>Let's face it, Sentai could use a break.
The last time Toei put one of their franchises on a break, it was Metal Heroes. That resulted in a planned revival being turned into Ryuki, so tempting fate probably wouldn't be wise.
>>
>>13857227
>Let's face it, Sentai could use a break. Or something original and interesting.
Sentai is about repetition, its not made for neckebeards.
>>
>>13857906
Yeah, but as far as individual seasons go, Kyoryu and Gokai were both top-sellers, no? So it hasn't been a long time since Sentai was a top seller; it's just been inconsistent. Unless I'm misunderstanding the meaning of top seller.
>>
>>13857965
>repetition
>not made for neckbeards
Fuck you on about
>>
File: Dino Charge Toy Sales.png (68KB, 702x296px) Image search: [Google]
Dino Charge Toy Sales.png
68KB, 702x296px
>>13857906

While we're discussing toy sales, Dino Charge is under-performing as well. So far the Power Rangers brand group wide has made 14.7 billion yen which is down from Super Megaforce sales earning from the last fiscal year.
>>
>>13857091
Two years of Ninja is still more marketable to the West than two years of Trains. Still think they made the right call, but goddamn seeing that Ninninger is the lowest selling show in fifteen years is astounding. Who would have guessed they would have screwed up ninjas so hard? No wonder they're going playschool with the toys this coming year.
>>
>>13858164
>tfw no train dick
>>
>>13858093
Which shouldn't be surprising to anyone. I don't know about the figures and roleplay, but the Ranger Keys are a hard act to follow. They certainly were for Gokaiger and Go-Busters.
>>
>>13856653
Still better than Power/Rangers
>>
File: 1433192425052.jpg (244KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1433192425052.jpg
244KB, 1203x1447px
>>13858176
>>
>>13858164
>>13858176
How many american kids even rode trains?

That didn't smell.
>>
>>13860845
Stay mad trainfag
Maybe you'll get your chance when they air it on Sprout
>>
>>13860867
I rode trains all the time as a kid. Though I guess that isn't as glamorous as the interstate or transcontinental trains most people think of.
>>
>>13859436
They also aren't pumping out as much nostalgia gear anymore. There are a few older megazords coming out but Power Morphers are pretty much done.
>>
>>13863665
>There are a few older megazords coming out but Power Morphers are pretty much done.

Aren't they still putting out movie-style Morphers in each Ranger's color? We've still got Blue, Pink and Red Power Morphers coming out this year.
>>
File: 9ZdBiA7.jpg (179KB, 400x2341px) Image search: [Google]
9ZdBiA7.jpg
179KB, 400x2341px
Would this scene make it into DSC?
>>
>>13863710
Just found out about those.
>>
>>13863746
It was in the movie. We don't know if Saban even bought the rights to use all of the movies this time (they did for Samurai, but didn't for Megaforce).
>>
>>13863746
No, but I'll still be here saying that color combination kicked ass.
>>
>>13863746
Why is purple even a problem with blue? I can get navy, blue and cyan, but purple is absolutely fine.
>>
>>13863754
Didnt they use the Goseiger movie?
anyways, I dont think they have to pay an extra for those, if they used the movies in Samurai, one of the laziest seasons, they probably dont.
>>
>>13864102
I'm pretty sure it is separate. They sell movies separately in Japan and none of DVDs for America actually had movies on it. Samurai was also supposed to be the big revival of the series.
>>
>>13864072
Simple color variation. Outside of black and grey, most of the team is cold colors (green, violet, 3 different blues) and only 2 warm colors (pink, red). There is also no yellow.
>>
>>13863746
What if DC had a battle that didn't include the main 6 rangers?
>>
>>13864209
>There is also no yellow.
They couldnt do much about that.

>>13864226
Well, Phillip and Kendall are included in the opening credits so maybe they'll get a good moment later on. Though I dont get why the fuck didnt phillip appear in the second episode, why bother bringing him in at the end of the first one if he was going to be absent right after?
>>
I just realized that Tyler is now tied with Conner for most power ups.

Normal, Super Dino Mode, Triassic Ranger, Battleized Ranger

Normal, Dino Drive, Dino Super Drive, T-Rex Super Charge
>>
Mighty Morphin or Dino Thunder
>>
File: gaylyn.jpg (95KB, 1278x719px) Image search: [Google]
gaylyn.jpg
95KB, 1278x719px
That's just perfect. Even though nobody on set had a 20, apparently.
>>
>>13864565
More if you count dino steel and however they called deinosgrander.
>>
>>13864565
I think Jayden's still got them beat, what with the extra Sharkzord add-ons to Mega mode and all that.

Should the cockpit add-ons even count? They're not even used for physical combat.
>>
>>13864997
you think Saban would let that much money be shown? He'd immediately take it
>>
>>13864565
Jayden has this on lockdown

Normal, Mega Mode, Super Mode, Super Mega Mode, Shark Attack Mode, Shark Attack Mega Mode, Shogun Mode

Take out the Mega modes and he still wins
>>
>>13867312
For more Spinozord footage, r-right?
>>
>>13867398
>No Super Mega Shark Attack Shogun Mode
>>
>>13868543
Juts wait for Super Duper Samurai
>>
>>13864997
They're tapping in New Zealand probably couldn't find US dollars easily.
>>
Y'all hype for tomorrow
>>
>>13869889
Tentatively hyped. Shelby getting to do stuff is nice, and dreamscape/nightmarescape-centered episodes are always fun.
>>
File: Ca-XwRRUsAA7Kqw.png (551KB, 585x589px) Image search: [Google]
Ca-XwRRUsAA7Kqw.png
551KB, 585x589px
Them Power Rangers are filming now.
>>
>>13869934
They cast Zordon yet?
>>
https://twitter.com/TokuNation/status/698531049194688513

the madman appears
>>
>>13871079
What the fuck happened to that megazord costume?
>>
Putty on the brain 2: electric boogaloo
>>
>Guy who played Zeltrax tempts her daughter with capitalism
>Guy who plays Snide trying to get her to laze around instead of working
It's poetry.
>>
rpm dad still killing it
>>
>>13871287
>her
Damn it.
>>
This is the role that James Gaylyn was meant to play.

Need a screencap of him with the ice cream, the sparkler burgers, and the four singles.
>>
Character development, funny moments, plot progression, feel good ending.

Great episode overall
>>
File: Dino-Super-Drive-Red.jpg (381KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dino-Super-Drive-Red.jpg
381KB, 1280x720px
I love the gruff Brennan Mejia adds to his voice when he's in Dino Super Drive mode.

https://youtu.be/c7IB1hyjsyg
>>
>>13871310
Already posted before episode premiered, anon.
>>13864997
>>
> I was specifically told "If you like bright yellows & blues, the #PowerRangersMovie suits will not be for you."

https://twitter.com/Odot92/status/698527868117262337

> The #PowerRangersMovie suits & Zords will be "edgy, dark". Think Robocop. Bandai will also release its largest Megazord ever for the Movie.

https://twitter.com/RangerCrew/status/698527503854497793
>>
>>13871401
Fuck.
>>
>>13871413
>largest Megazord

Silver lining?
>>
File: NotWorthLiving.gif (473KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
NotWorthLiving.gif
473KB, 400x300px
>>13871401
>first tweet
Gotta be hopeful, that doesn't necessarily mean they'll go for dark and ed-
>second tweet
Fucking hell.
>>
>>13871401

Who is this guy, and why are we believing him?
>>
>>13871401
>Rangercrew
Oh, the same people that said Dino Charge would use some Go-Busters footage.
Fuck off.
>>
>>13871401
>This is what Normies want
>>
>>13871401
>the second tweet
fucking kill me
>>
>>13871401
I got a little excited for a bit and they realized they probably meant new Robocop.

Old style robocop would be PERFECT. Dark and gritty but also goofy as shit with an obscenely evil villain ripped straight from a comic book.
>>
>Heckyl's badge wasn't Spinosaurus
Guess D is going to be Talon Ranger. If we are getting him at all.
>>
File: shinge.png (181KB, 301x321px) Image search: [Google]
shinge.png
181KB, 301x321px
Confirmed - Shinge is Endorf's PR-name.
Also, here's a toy.
>>
>>13872035
Get in the robot, Shinge?
>>
>>13871401
Thanks Nolan
>>
>>13871401
>Think Robocop
The sucky one, or the good one?
>>
>>13871568
>>13871586
They're pretty good at weaseling their way into production info. Plus they're using references and phrasing that completely miss the mark of what PR is. I can believe someone involved with the movie said this.
>>13872542
They're talking aesthetics, so obviously they mean the new one. Probably Hollywood speak for "sleek and organic, but still robotic".
>>
DVR screwed up can anyone hook a guy with a download to this week?
>>
>>13875010
AwesomeDL already uploaded it
>>
>>13874899
>Plus they're using references and phrasing that completely miss the mark of what PR is.
> I can believe someone involved with the movie said this.
It's sad, isnt it?
>>
>>13875331
It's not surprising, they want the transformers and power/rangers crowd. This movie isn't for us and they know it
>>
>>13876182
The real problem is that the suits themselves will be saturated, but they'll be washed out by a grey or blue filter during color correction. The suit in Man of Steel is pretty damn colorful IRL.
>>
>>13876182
Everyone hates the transformers movies though, only people that don't really care about TF and wont invest anything more than a single movie ticket each years like it.

If they do that with PR, I hope nostalgiafags go full nostalgiafag mode so they are forced to make it more like the show its adapting.
>>
Am I the only one that is interested in seeing it no matter what?

I mean, of course I want it to be the best possible product, but if it's a trainwreck, I'd still be down. I can't wait to be mad about whatever comes, or laud them should they get things way right.

The prospect of PR being reintroduced into the mainstream in a big budget way is just so delicious. When I think of the Transformers films, I feel like we're getting our turn, for better or worse.
>>
>>13876444
The people who don't like it are a vast minority compared to the millions of dollars each movie still rakes in. We only matter when it comes to the show and toy sales
>>
>>13858093
The Power Rangers number there includes Sentai.
>>
>>13871287
>Shelbys dad is also Scotts dad
>Scott and Shelby and alternate dimension siblings
>>
>>13876608
>I mean, of course I want it to be the best possible product
It doesnt if those declarations are anything to go by.

>The prospect of PR being reintroduced into the mainstream in a big budget way is just so delicious.
I dont see the benefits for that, aside from the obvious benefits the movie and its merchandising itself may make, it may not bring people back into the franchise proper unless Ninja Steel is significantly different than Dino Charge.

>>13876719
Or Shelby is Scott from the main dimension, just like there's a Venjix in each but thay are radically different.
>>
>>13876894
>I dont see the benefits for that

I'm talking about me. Selfishly.

I want to see what happens for my own personal entertainment. Even Super Megaforce was entertaining on a "How much worse can they do" level.
>>
>>13877059
I think I'm one of the few who shares your morbid interest, but I still have the sinking feeling this has the potential to be shitty in the non-fun way. Like, Robocop 2014/G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra levels of forgettable.
>>
>>13877977
I'm hoping for, at best, GI Joe Retaliation. Or maybe Tokyo Drift.
>>
>>13878089
>Or maybe Tokyo Drift
What are you implying?
>>
>>13864268
Phillip was in episode 1 just to give a little group ending and set the stage for the show. He will show up more with Aqua as they share a lot of sentai footage
>>
>>13876608
if it's trash I'll just torrent it
but if it isn't trash I'll see it
>>
>>13863746
I'd chuckle if they used the "silver and gray" are the same thing line but then have a "But it's graphite..." line.
>>
>>13880629
that'd be comfy
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-08-23-14h58m26s170.png (472KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-08-23-14h58m26s170.png
472KB, 848x477px
I wonder if they'll keep the Ultraman reference in Ninja Steel. They probably won't but it would be kinda cool if they did. Like saying "I can grow like one of my favorite superheroes" or something
>>
>>13881175
I'm curious which cameos they'll keep. I have to imagine they'll incorporate the Aquitian Rangers and the Ninja Storm Rangers somehow since the Kakuranger and Hurricanger Shurikens are used often. Maybe Jiraiya can be a past winner of Zircon's game show? They turned Janperson into a comic book character in Beetleborgs.
I don't see them using bringing Chip (Mystic Force Yellow not Lynn)... or maybe they could to make up for shafting him to a monster voice in Super Megaforce when they easily could have given him a cameo.
>>
>>13881350
Maybe, fingers crossed, they'll keep them all in because Super Ninja Steel will be taking place of the 25th anniversary.
>>
>>13881350
Fuck off to Rangerboard.
>>
>>13881350
I really hope that they won't change the Mystic Force cameo and he's just training the guy to be a magic knight since HE was being trained by Solaris Knight
>>
>>13881175
I feel people will complain about that for not literally mentioning Ultraman.
>>
>>13881361
Wrong thread genius
>>
>>13881364
Oh please yes do it Chip.
>>
Just finished episode 3. It was pretty giid,although it has the same issue all SDC episodes so far in having the episode focus on a different character the footage is focused in. I liked that they at least made Riley sort of relevant on the plot of the episode so it wasnt as clashing as with the previous ones.

At least Heckyl is not on the museum anymore, it led to too much plotholes.
>>
>>13881364
Do you think Chip would flip his shit if he met Ivan?

>tfw no american BeetBuster by Nic Sampson
>>
>>13885195
>BeetBuster
Hey, whatever happened to Beet the Vandel Buster?
>>
So, uh, apparently Boom's got so much faith in the MMPR brand they're giving Kim her own miniseries. Or they want a taste of that Batgirl/Ms. Marvel money.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-mighty-morphin-power-rangers-pink-exclusive-20160216-htmlstory.html
>>
>>13885833
Apparently, the artist finally resurfaced and got to pick it up with Sanjo again after all these years.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-12-17/riku-sanjo-koji-inada-resume-beet-the-vandel-buster-manga-after-nearly-10-years/.96622

>>13886021
How is this going to work? PR only has individual team members kill monsters on their own every once in a blue moon.
>>
>>13886021
>More MMPR
At least its not Tommy I guess.
>>
>>13886021
>Or they want a taste of that Batgirl/Ms. Marvel money.
So they're going to make Kim a transgender not-really-Muslim?
>>
>>13886021
So is it a 6-part miniseries about Kimberly, or is it a 6-part miniseries starting with Kimberly?
Also a Green Ranger ongoing
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-mighty-morphin-power-rangers-comic-cover-green-ranger-20151207-story.html
>>
>>13886021
This seems like a pretty bad idea. Too much pink energy is dangerous.
>>
>>13886833
That'd be shit.

Mostly because power rangers is already sjw without that kind of interference. For example, if they want a muslim, for example, make a comic about Jake.

Or if they want a transgender make a comic about Trini,Maya,Kelsey,Katie or Taylor
>>
>>13887204
>. For example, if they want a muslim, for example
fuck me
>>
>>13881661
you have to remember this is Saban, he doesn't care what fans want. Only how much money he can get
>>
>>13887485
>the same guy who has been reported to go on to filmings to motivate the actors
>the same guy who hated Legendary War and ordered an extended edition just to make it a bit less shit
>>
>>13887485
He cares what the fans want, it's just the MMPR nostalgia faggots are the loudest voices.
Nostalgia is the cancer that ruins most series
>>
File: oh my sweet summer child.gif (977KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
oh my sweet summer child.gif
977KB, 245x245px
>>13871401

>edgy

>dark

>PR

Really?
>>
>>13886833
I know you're being sarcastic and all. But this post makes no sense. Batgirl is just superhero college shenanigans. Ms Marvel stars a muslim girl sure. But that's pretty much it.

You're a bogieman seeing idiot.
>>
This DragonZord is fucking sick

https://youtu.be/jyKIPMLu9H0
>>
>>13886833
Funny. I meant the "light and airy gurl superhero comics" movement. They literally picked a writer who was involved with two of the bigger hits (Batgirl and Gotham Academy).

>>13886902
It's titled MMPR: Pink Ranger, so I would assume the former.

>>13887680
It's Hollywood. It's what sells, so it's what they do.

>>13888233
Holy shit, how is something that's purposefully playskool-tier so much better than the '93 version?
>>
>>13886902
Also I should point out that's just an article for the MMPR ongoing proper. Or was that part of the joke?
>>
We're 3 eps into the new season and there's still only 8 eps of S1 on Netflix and 4 on DVD until April. No Hulu at all.

The fuck is going on with Dino Charge's distribution. We used to get eps the day after on hulu. We used to get the first 10 eps when the hiatus was going on and the other 10 when the season finished.

We only got the first 8 eps on Netflix when the season was almost over.
>>
>>13888811

Someone at either Saban or Netflix may have dropped the ball.
>>
>>13887500
Yeahhhhh we're gonna need a source for that.
>>
>>13856653
Still making sick beats. Love this guy lmfao
>>
>>13874899
lord I hope no one goes "I want something tactical, paint it black"
>>
Alright, /prg/! What's your Ninja Steel "wishlist" (i.e what do you wanna see happen in Ninja Steel)?

Mine is thus:

>two brothers, one older one younger, attending their family's ninja academy; older brother skips town after taking the Gold Shuriken, leaving younger brother has to graduate a year early to earn the Red Shuriken because the older brother was the one chosen for Red and the younger one wasn't even considered to be chosen at all for Ranger duty

>Red trying his best to prove to Daddy that he's "worthy" of being a Ranger because Dad blames Red for Gold leaving, when it was really nothing of the sort

>When the brothers reunite halfway through the series, un-morphed Red decks un-morphed Gold and spits a sarcastic one-liner ("Long time, no see")

>Red calling out Gold for basically acting that everything is fine and dandy between them and that nothing's changed since Gold left ("When the rubber had to meet the road, you took off and left *ME* behind to clean up *YOUR* mess as always!")
>>
>>13889151
>daddy issues
>>
So is there actually going to be a Mighty Morphin and Dino Thunder team-up this season with Jason and Conner.

Did the Sentai do that?
>>
>>13890632
>So is there actually going to be a Mighty Morphin and Dino Thunder team-up this season with Jason and Conner.
No

>Did the Sentai do that?
Yes, but with the full teams (except sixths) and the previous sentai.
>>
>>13890640
Thats a shame, I would have liked to have seen at least the Dino Thunder rangers return. Asking for Jason (and the others) might be too much though
>>
>>13889151
>>When the brothers reunite halfway through the series, un-morphed Red decks un-morphed Gold and spits a sarcastic one-liner ("Long time, no see")
Has anything like this every happened in PR?
>>13888530
The other writer does the comic named after a superheroine fandom (Captain Marvel and the Carol Corps) and is going to be writing an all-female Avengers team (A-Force). Also he wrote Jem and the fucking Hlograms.
As an aside, I think it's fucked up how people got so into Captain Carol being a feminist symbol when she isn't even the first female Captain Marvel. She isn't even the second. And on top of that, the first was black, and the second was gay.
>>
>>13890652
Austin St John said he'd like to return tho
https://youtu.be/yY7u9iMfGdE?t=3m14s
>>
>>13890762

>Has anything like this ever happen in PR?

I sincerely fucking hope it does.
>>
I like how certain seasons have a food related item to them, MMPR had smooties, In Space had french fries, JF had pizza and DC had burgers.
>>
>>13892461
>JF
Funny thing is that Saban wasn't even involved with that season.
>>
>>13892461
Cant wait for Linkara to attempt to find a deeper meaning to that.
>>
>>13892661
His MMPR rerelease should have been a separate video looking at the season in light of everything that would come after. Instead, it was the same but with better audio quality.
>>
I know the differences between PR and SS, but what do you guys think I should watch? I'm really wanting to watch some new PR because of dat nostalgia, but at the same time, I don't want to miss out on the interesting stuff like in SS where the green ranger actually dies, but in MMPR he just changes to the white ranger.

What do?
>>
>>13893633
Just watch anything that looks interesting to you. There's nothing that prevents you from watching and liking both.
>>
>>13892461
Don't forget Megaforce's froyo.

Man, if that wasn't an example of how far society has degenerated, I don't know what is.
>>
File: kirakira.jpg (51KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
kirakira.jpg
51KB, 854x480px
>tfw no trains
>>
File: IMG_7468[1].jpg (492KB, 1107x1496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7468[1].jpg
492KB, 1107x1496px
>>13894358

We might not get Cubeger either. Although, that might be for the best.
>>
>>13894411
Cubeger had good helmets but those animal prints are awfully obnoxious
>>
>>13894415
I don't know. I like the suits better when they're in motion.
>>
>>13894411

>Power Rangers Totem
There you go. Now everything makes sense.
>>
>>13893633
Just watch both.
I like SS better but borh franchises are worth watching.
>>
>>13894421
Yeah, you can't see them as much.
>>13894415
They're the Three Wolf Moon of sentai costumes.
>>
>Watched MMPR when it first came out
>haven't watched PR since Dino Thunder and SPD days (both of which I liked)
>Watched Megaforce/Super Megaforce
>It's absolute shit

How do you fuck up like that? How?
>>
>>13896577
Tzachor finds a way.
>>
>>13894411
>Minecraft Ranger
>not getting adapted
wew lad
>>
>>13896577
By not trying. Come, join us in washing our collective metaphorical mouths out with Dino Charge.
>>
>>13896577
>How do you fuck up like that? How?
When you put all your best effort into making something to suck it's very hard to not end with shit.

Just watch Mystic Force, Jungle Fury and RPM, or catch up with Dino Charge.
>>
>>13896905
Is RPM good? I heard somebody talk about how it was a Post Apocalyptic thing, which makes it sound like some weird western reboot, but I've heard good things. I think the Sentai version had a sexy air pollution girl in it, so I'm totally down.
>>
>>13896919
It's really good, tied with Time Force for my favorite season
>>
>>13896919
>Is RPM good?
Its among the best.
The sentai version is good too, although very different in tone, setting, plot and characters....pretty much anything that isnt the designs.

In the sentai version the initial 5 are goofballs(for the most part) and the sixths are no fun allowed.
In the PR version is the opposite.
>>
>>13896919
RPM is, in all seriousness, Power Rangers: Terminator Edition.
Sexy air pollution girl is sentai-only, sorry. Have a sexy cyborg girl with a sweet ass instead.
>>
>>13887680
I rather make the villains dark and edgy in a sense to give off that edge of evilness

Make the rangers over the top along with the monsters
>>
>>13897198
>In the PR version is the opposite.
Except for green, I forgot to mention.

>>13897368
>Have a sexy cyborg girl with a sweet ass instead.
>tfw we will never have good quality pics of dat ass
>>
File: rarezordon.jpg (79KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
rarezordon.jpg
79KB, 960x960px
Posting a rare zordon.
>>
>>13897479

NOT FOR LONG WE WON'T.

I will answer your prayers. YOU WILL SEE.
>>
>>13897479
Just use stills from the show. Trust me, you'll know when it's the stuntwoman and not Adelaide Kaine.
>>
>>13897468
I would actually really love it if they did the movie like that.
>>
>>13894411
Christ these designs are getting worse and worse every year.
>>
>>13894411
It all depends on what comes after it. It's pretty clear now that Saban doesn't give a shit about adapting everything anymore and just picks whatever is sure to sell well in the West.
>>
Wish sentai would go back to uniforms. so we could have uniforms again
>>
>>13898188
Ninninger had uniforms.
And its not a requirement to make PR have uniforms, remember in space?
>>
>>13857091
Ninninger isn't getting a PR adaptation?
I thought Ninja Steel was a thing.
>>
>>13898458
He meant Toqger.
>>
How much time till new ep
>>
>>13898393
them ninnin uniforms were lame.
>>
>>13853966
The money was invested entirely in the helmets.
>>
>>13898761
45 minutes
>>
I remember back when Saban was announcing they were picking up the franchise again, when we were seeing the first bits of Gokaiger. I made a post here wondering how they'd handle the Sentai teams that had never been used in the Power Rangers franchise, and people suggested that they'd either skip those episodes or call them "ancient rangers" or something.

How wrong we all were...
>>
>>13853966
>>13898771
Plus the belt buckles (and of course everything else that's not the hero suits or the mecha designs).
>>
Chase, you blockhead.
>>
>>13898788
People were and still are too wishful in their expectations for Power Rangers.
We wanted Saban Brands to put in the same effort in Power Rangers that Toei puts into Super Sentai and they fall short. At least now they have a producer who is passionate about the show and wants to make it fun.
>>
>Chase's gf left him for the Black Ranger
KEKED BY HIMSELF
>>
File: 1446602099851.gif (346KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1446602099851.gif
346KB, 500x428px
>>13899030
>>
I was kinda hoping that Chase would reveal to his gf that he's the black ranger.
>>
File: B_gpg3eUcAEEHPf.jpg (30KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
B_gpg3eUcAEEHPf.jpg
30KB, 600x340px
That episode was so good.

In suit antics, Keeper dropping relationship advice (What mentor EVER did that?), great new villain. You only kinda wished you got that scene where Chase inevitably morphs in front of the girl, and it seemed to really build up to that, but oh well. Two great episodes in a row.
>>
>>13899090

Maybe we'll see that next episode!
>>
>>13898763
It's probably the most ninja-like thing on their entire gear.
>>
>>13899007
To be fair, people are also wishful on their expectations for Sentai and Rider.
>>
>>13899007
We wanted Saban Brands to put in the same effort that Saban Entertainment put into the show

And they didn't even give us that
>>
File: lewd.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Is it funny to anyone else that not only is the next show after SDC going to have an intergalactic game show premise, but Zyuohger's villains organise a blood game as well? What are the odds of that.
>>
>>13900412
They're so cute together I'm way too jealous
>>
Here's the problem with the PR reboot movie:
We want Wachowski Speed Racer.
We're going to get Bayformers.
>>
>>13888901
I tried looking for it but didnt found it, so you win this time.
>>
>>13894411
I read that they're officially making the decision to do every other season because of how the suits degrade over time.
>>
>>13901501
>because of how the suits degrade over time.
Degrade how?
>>
>>13901501

>The idiot thinks they use the same Ranger suits and the monster suits fall apart after a year when even in the 90s they'd reuse monster suits for years.
>>
>>13901589
He means the monster suits, check the Endorf'suit here used in Dino Charge. And this was a general in Kyoryuger, not a one-time thing.

Then again, I dont think its that bad and not sure that if the official reason for season skipping but it's there.
>>
>>13901684
How is it degraded? looks fins to me.
>>
>>13901684
Another one
>>
>>13901694
Check below the chest's sad face and the shoulder.
>>
>>13901713
>>13901697
>>13901684
Ok yeah I'm seeing it now, on both shoulders too. Water damage?
>>
>>13901606
>>The idiot thinks they use the same Ranger suits and the monster suits fall apart after a year when even in the 90s they'd reuse monster suits for years.

This ain't the 90s mate, they could be using some cheaper material, it actually is a big problem which is one of he reasons why Star Wars went to using more cgi. In fact the guy who designed the original Yoda puppet kickstarted a project to make a new one as a poc in order to show that they can last awhile.
>>
File: Ninja-Rangers.jpg (113KB, 852x639px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja-Rangers.jpg
113KB, 852x639px
>they used these instead of the Kakuranger suits
>Kakuranger suits were used on an alien team

I mean, I guess because NinjaWhite was a girl
>>
>>13901606
To be honest, Ice Age's costume is visibly falling apart.
>>
>>13901501
What? This isn't the 90s where the suits would rot in some warehouse over time.
>>
>>13901839
>I mean, I guess because NinjaWhite was a girl
And there was no Ninja White and they wanted to milk the Zyuranger suits a bit more.
>>
>>13903409
>Ninja White
NinjaPink
>>
...Did Singe just crash into earth on the EPCOT center?
>>
>>13900412
they'll bang, k?
>>
>>13900412
Looks like Dino Charge just went from TV-Y7 to PG!
>>
>>13906160
>Programs assigned a TV-PG rating may include some mild to moderate profanity, some sexual content, suggestive dialogue and/or violence.[10]

>"Damn that Keeper! If not for those Rangers, I'd have the entire planet under my thumb by now!"
>"These new powerups friggin rock!"
>Shelby slaps Tyler's ass in costume
>Koda sees this, slaps Chase's ass because that's what teammates do, right?
>ranger goes up against monster unmorphed, bleeds
What would the "suggestive dialogue" be?
>>
>>13906196
They get to use "kill" and "die" at least three times an episode. Also, you get at least one veiled joke about how someone looks in-costume every five episodes.
>>
>>13901501
They only have about one more skip in them before they catch up. They're not gonna skip furry rangers.
>>
>>13906395
If they stretch Ninja Steel to two years (which they will), that gives them another skip. Megaforce used no skips, but they cashed in on their skip from Samurai to get past Go-Busters.
>>
>>13892461
Jungle Karma Pizza has some of the worst work ethic I've seen in a fictional restaurant. Did RJ run the place on his own before the rangers arrived/Fran was hired?
>>
>>13900412
Can we agree that Tyler is actually first actually Red ranger we've had since Saban's revival of PR?

Jaden and Troy were so wooden and generic.
>>
>>13907486
I'm willing to agree, yeah.
>>
>>13907486
>first actually Red
He's Tyler Navarro, not Tyler Navajo.
>>
>>13907486
>first actually Red ranger
I meant first actually GOOD Red ranger but you get the idea.

He's actually well acted and written this time around (for a power rangers series anyway).
>>
>>13907486
The first actually good, yeah. Not the first actual, shit reds are still reds.

What about Lauren anyways?
>>
>>13907486
all these characters are well-written and based acting
>>
>>13906196
>Shelby slaps Tyler's ass in costume
>Koda sees this, slaps Chase's ass because that's what teammates do, right?
I could see this happening in the show
>>
>>13908328
Well she's easily better than Jayden, and Troy too obviously.
>>
My fucking sides
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyzIpkYlfJc
>>
>>13908595
Is JYB left handed or does nobody know how computers worked in 1996?
>>
>>13906395
They're gonna be skipping as long as they stretch each saga to two seasons.

>>13902708
>What? This isn't the 90s where the suits would rot in some warehouse over time.

Pics of degraded costumes from Dino Charge were literally posted in thread.
>>
File: Rusty.jpg (148KB, 1322x404px) Image search: [Google]
Rusty.jpg
148KB, 1322x404px
They wouldn't... would they?
>>
>>13911109
They wouldn't, but you're allowed to dream.
>>
>>13911109
I don't see any similarity other than the orange safety helmet
>>
>>13911320
His shirt and undershirt were orange too.
>>
File: 1454955531326.jpg (52KB, 640x510px) Image search: [Google]
1454955531326.jpg
52KB, 640x510px
>>13911109
No dreaming allowed.
>>
>>13908654
It was the mid-90s, so you answered your own question.

>>13911109
Right after they get around to using that Go-Busters footage, buddy.
>>
>>13911109
No. get over it.
People, if you want Toqger and GO-busters, watch Toqger and GO-busters.
>>
Which ethnicity should be each color?
>>
>>13912599
Blue = Black
Yellow = Latino
Red = Russian
Pink = Korean
White = Timetraveling Teutonic Knight
>>
>>13847883
>that generic American blond guy with a huge nose
I love it.
>>
>>13911109
Is the one on the left photoshopped?
we can still dream, fellow trainfag ;_;
>>
>>13912599
They're ninjas so they should all be Asian.
In fact, get the Ninninger cast and have them act in terrible broken English, just regurgitating sounds without knowing what they mean. It would be awesome.
>>
File: u3IMm9q.jpg (214KB, 1267x709px) Image search: [Google]
u3IMm9q.jpg
214KB, 1267x709px
>>13871401
>first tweet
We MoS now. Just great.
>>
>>13912599
Red should probably Asian this time.

>>13912685
Is he hiding a boner?
>>
>>13912661
Nope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Uo-HKD74M
>>
File: powerrangers636.jpg (100KB, 636x509px) Image search: [Google]
powerrangers636.jpg
100KB, 636x509px
>>13912684
>They're ninjas so they should all be Asian.
Let's not open that can of worms.
>>
File: mmpr-rg-alienrangers.jpg (72KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
mmpr-rg-alienrangers.jpg
72KB, 600x300px
>>13912706
They'll all be aliens.
>>
>>13912696
If an asian ever does be red, he better be the tallest or second tallest. Just because.
>>
>>13912684
Isn't the story based off of chosen people in a game show or something? Sounds better to make randoms.
>>
>>13912599
Asian Red
Latin yellow
latino Blue
white white
pink is free
starninger is black
>>
>>13912684
>They're ninjas so they should all be Asian.
>I can watch ninjas that go around in flashy colours, but they HAVE to be asian
>I can only think within the limits of a motif

fuck off

>>13912685
So we're getting the power rangers story everyone ever wanted and people will still hate it? damn

>>13912706
Samurai was bad, but not for that reason. It's stupid to expect a show that literally exists because people wont watch 5 asians on screen to feature 5 asians on screen.
>>
>>13912684
No.

Make them all black. Make Star ninja white.
>>
>>13912963
>So we're getting the power rangers story everyone ever wanted and people will still hate it? damn
We're getting the PR story that people who didn't watch past MMPR want, which is HURR DARK AND GRITTY BLUEGRAY FILTERS
>>
>>13912696
Yup. That's what happens when you don't have an extra layer of fabric covering up the pelvic area.
>>13912685
God, look at those glorious primarys
>>
>>13911109
no
stop playing with my feelings and dreams
>>
>>13912599
>Red - Black
>Blue - Hawaiian
>Yellow - White
>Pink - Nordic
>White - Filipino or Malaysian
>Gold - Native American
>>
>>13912952
I really wish I lost the weight, I would love to be the first black 6th ranger
>>
>>13913310
It comes from a Bandai of America rep thou so he's obviously judging the toys against the current offering.

I'm a bit worried that "like Robocop" means bulky armor and non-covered mouths thou.
>>
>>13916302
>White - Filipino
>she spends the entire show talking about how Ninninger is better but no one else understands her english
do it Saban
>>
Power Rangers posted a new clip on their Facebook of the next episode starring Dino Tyler and the Aqua Ranger.
>>
>>13912732
Ninja Storm had an Asian red.
>>
>>13912952
We literally haven't ever had a sixth ranger that was black or 2 blacks on a team.
>>
>>13919901
I know, that's why I put combinations that were never used, except for white and pink.
>>
>>13919895
That dude is Samoan.
>>
>>13919901
That's because they always like to have one of each major US minority, and 2 white people
>red is latino
>blue is asian
>black and green are white
>pink is black
>>
>>13919997
>Oceanian red before Asian red
>>
>>13912684
"Let's have a stereotype be the driving force of the series."

Shut up dumbasses
>>
>>13919855
Can't find it but I do hope Aqua Ranger is his dad and Silver is an alien ranger. We need more alien rangers damn it
>>
What did the icons in their helmets mean?
>>
>>13920326
email
>>
>>13920339
Thanks comrade
>>
>>13920368
Literally the best and only handshake people should accept
>>
>>13852777
>Implying Saban wouldn't treat a gay ranger like David Yost

Also

>yfw they turn Zyuohger into a sequel/continuation of Wild Force
>>
>>13871421
>yfw they also give it die cast metal
>>
>>13920795
>Implying Saban wouldn't treat a gay ranger like David Yost
Different eras. Also, isn't one of DC's rangers gay? I remember hearing something about it.
>yfw they turn Zyuohger into a sequel/continuation of Wild Force
No objections from me.
>>
>>13920892
>isn't one of DC's rangers gay? I remember hearing something about it

A character or the actor? Because I haven't heard anything about about either
>>
>>13920892
>Also, isn't one of DC's rangers gay? I remember hearing something about it.

That was just people cracking on Riley's babyface. Also growing up on a farm lends itself to Brokeback Mountain jokes.
>>
>>13920178
Over here, friend: https://youtu.be/FYbgojTDLuc
>>
>>13921245
>>13921245
>>13921245
>>13921245
new thread
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.