[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretty late to the game since I just bought it later this afternoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-02-06_00001.jpg (261KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-06_00001.jpg
261KB, 1366x768px
Pretty late to the game since I just bought it later this afternoon on Steam. Pree cheeky. Very glad the game was able to get on Steam after what I heard about Saban. How did /m/ find the game?
>>
File: 2016-02-06_00002.jpg (116KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-06_00002.jpg
116KB, 1366x768px
Wonder how much I can customise in the game.
>>
It's a neat game, got two of the endings.

There isn't much in the term of customization (as in appearance or powers), but you can name anything to your liking and choose the colors of the Squad.
>>
File: 2016-02-07_00002.jpg (174KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-07_00002.jpg
174KB, 1366x768px
This game looks so silly. Love it.
>>
>>13845000
Not a whole bunch of customization sadly except for colors and names. Your suits will change as you get better equipment.
>>
>>13845006
>mfw Rider Route
The best
>>
>>13848048
What happens in that route? Never bothered with the other two
>>
>>13848236
Everyone but the green ranger is abducted, it turns out that brainwashed girl's dad was a kamen rider and he passes the torch to green ranger before he dies. Now you fight to save the rest of the team, alone.
>>
>>13845006

Well that's not totally true. You get a choice of different powers when you level up each actor, but it's class based. So the support will have a choice of say, a heal power or an esuna power, the bruiser will have a punch one person hard power or punch aoe less hard power, etc.

You have to have one of each class on the team, but you can color them however you like. So Pink can be the Leader, Black can be the healer and Red can be the nerd if you want. (Or you could make them all Reds, because reasons.)

The suits look also different when you equip better armor/helmets. I like to save all my upgrades for the start of a season, so everyone looks the same.
>>
Is there any way to play the original version with the meme shit not removed? I want to do a comparison video.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.