[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: love.jpg (44KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
44KB, 720x540px
What did he mean by this?
>>
He meant that his eyes, much like those of every character in this fucking show, are drawn by a retarded baby.
>>
He's actually referring to himself and how shit he is at choosing a girl

>>13844075
I was shocked at how hard it was apparently for the animators to draw closed eyes proprly. They always came out like the characters turned into ayyy lmaos
>>
What the fuck did Misa see on Hikaru anyway?
Even Kakizaki would have been better
>>
>>13844107
She's a career woman widow at twenty-five, in 1982 Japan that makes her used goods Christmas Cake pariah. He was the only one interested in her.
>>
File: hikaru.jpg (19KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
hikaru.jpg
19KB, 512x256px
>>13844107
He is a decent person and a skilled pilot. Also, the shared experience aboard the Zentradi cruiser brought them closer together.

But besides that, you probably just have to assume he's really handsome in a way the animation can't fully portray. You probably have to imagine something similar with Minmay and Misa, i.e. that Minmay is really cute in a way the animation doesn't get across, and Misa is more homely than she appears since it's the only explanation for Hikaru giving a fuck about Minmay after Misa comes into his life
>>
>>13844107
Simple, Hikaru is the main character of the show so he has to somehow win in the end.

It was really painful how retarded he was though. Not just in terms of love, but with shit like talking back to a superior officer. Anybody but the main character would get Brightslapped to hell and back for that.
>>
>>13844107
>implying Christmas Cake that is used goods can have any standards

HAHAHAAHAHA
>>
>>13844114

Nineteen, actually.
>>
>>13844167
>Christmas cake
She's 19
>>
File: not char.jpg (94KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
not char.jpg
94KB, 1440x1080px
>>13844407
>>13844694
Ancient.
>>
>>13844407
>>13844694
>19

Which is why I still prefer her older Robocake version.
>>
>>13844048
He was trying to convey to Max how badly he had been cucked by betamax Kaifun, and was lashing out at a successful alpha male for finding a suitably matching alpha female Milia.

Basically venting his floundering love life on an actual winner.

>>13844125
Hikaru is a beta that clings to the couple of days he *almost* slept with Minmay when they were stowaways inside the Macross.

>>13844694
looooool even younger than I thought (23). Fucking rich, Japan.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.