[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kuromukuro 「クロムクロ」 4月 TOKYO MX KBS京都

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Kuromukuro
「クロムクロ」
4月
TOKYO MX
KBS京都
サンテレビ
BS11
So apparently this will be in the Spring too. I have no idea why they are doing this when the new Macross is in the same season.
It's CG so I already know more than half of you won't watch, so why bother posting?
The best you can say from the current PV is that MC is a departure from the bishies we get now a days.
The girls feel like background characters though.
>>
>>13841930
I haven't watched the pv yet but I'm getting some really strong Dai Shogun vibes from this.
>>
File: 14245146848658.png (13KB, 231x280px) Image search: [Google]
14245146848658.png
13KB, 231x280px
>I have no idea why they are doing this when the new Macross is in the same season.
>>
>>13841946
It's hard to say. Pray and hope it has some animation unlike Daishogun I guess.
>>13841950
Well I have no idea they would decide to air this in the spring when Macross Delta comes out at that time.
>>
>>13841930
everything in that pv image looks so out of place
>>
>>13841930
That face is kind of interesting.
>>
>>13841978
Plenty of mecha shows aired while Gundam was in the same season. A/Z and CA are few of those.
>>
File: izmerenie-w-32234-21259.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
izmerenie-w-32234-21259.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>13841930
is this some sort of prequel?
>>
Still can't find a source saying it's Spring, but it sounds like we will get more news in a few days on the 8th.

If it is Spring, it'll be pretty rough for it. Not even against Delta specifically, in general there's a lot of big name originals airing then.
>>
>>13841930
Eh, could've been worse. At least it isn't Heroic Age, which aired in the same season as Gurren Lagann.
>>
>>13841930
Can a mecha even sell without a bishounen rival?
>>
Always bet on Okada!
>>
Groovy. I'm there. Annoyed it's more school shit though.
>>
>>13841978
>>13841930
If you're trying to imply that Delta will sell as well as Frontier then you're really fucking delusional especially with the meh reception of the first episode. That said I don't think this will sell well either.
>>
>>13842017
But Heroic Age was more entertaining than Gurren Lagann.
>>
>>13841930
The male character sure does have an archaic name. Also where is your source Op? Spring is already packed full of shows.
>>
>>13842123
Found the hipster
>>
>>13842022
Sometimes, this is worst though, it doesn't even have a bishounen MC.
>>
>>13842123
For you and some other minority yes, but the majority of the people got caught in TTGL's hype train and couldn't care less about the other mechas that season.
>>
>>13842208
Not like the mecha offerings that season was any good

>REIDEEN
>GR: Giant Robo
>Dancouga Nova
>Shin Jeeg

TTGL was a diamond in the rough before 00 came in the fall that year.
>>
>>13842521
>Shin Jeeg
>not good
>>
>>13842107
>/m/'s reception matters
>>
>>13842204
I like the fact he isn't a bishonen though. I mean I know you guys like your prettyboys.
>>
>>13843463
>He thinks I'm only talking about /m/

You Deltafags sure are delusional
>>
>>13843454
It was incredibly mediocre and not worth much of anything.
>>
>>13843553
Nice source, fatass.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.