[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real Life Counterparts of Mech Heroes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: YazanZZ.jpg (15KB, 327x214px) Image search: [Google]
YazanZZ.jpg
15KB, 327x214px
I'm on Episode 11 of MGS ZZ right now. This guy actually reminds me of Brendan Fraiser from how he was one of the most badass villains in Zeta to being reduced to a fucking joke in ZZ.
>>
>>13841910
>fucking joke

With all due respect Yazan in a fucking construction MS posed more of a threat to Judeau than 99% of Neo-Zeon.
>>
>>13841921
I didn't mean joke ability wise, I just meant that he sort of became comic relief.
>>
>>13841910
>he was one of the most badass villains in Zeta
What? He was always comic relief
>>
>>13842047
Especially that part where he killed Katz
>>
>>13842090
Whatever.
>>
>>13841921
>ZZ is the only series where the MC fights the last boss before he even gets used to his own suit
>>
>>13842090
So one thing he did makes him the most badass villain? Did you conveniently ignore all the cringe worthy "hurrdurr me dumb warrior man" scenes and where he grabbed people's cocks for shits and giggles?
>>
>>13845041
>ignore all the cringe worthy "hurrdurr me dumb warrior man"

What goggles did you have on when you watched Zeta?

>where he grabbed people's cocks for shits and giggles?

Different times, different humor. It's the same shit Takamura pulls in Hajime no Ippo. If you can't even understand that you may as well go on /a/ and make a thread asking what the fuck onii-chan means.
>>
>>13841910
>realizing that trashman hijinks is more worthwhile than fighting for a dead faction
>a joke

Yazan is probably the only Gundam character who has a functioning brain.
>>
>>13848526
So you're betting on Chairman Gopp to win the chess match?
>>
>>13842090
Katz ran himself into an asteroid, what the fuck are you even?
>>
>>13848960
>pretending to be retarded

Keep it up the goal is 7 years!
>>
>>
File: Violate you.jpg (58KB, 720x821px) Image search: [Google]
Violate you.jpg
58KB, 720x821px
>>13841910

>Yazan thread without violating someone.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.