[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot Sidekicks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: nono.gif (21KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
nono.gif
21KB, 300x255px
It's me Nono small robot you know, friend of Ulysses.
It's me Nono small robot you know, friend of Ulysses.
>>
File: pyoro.jpg (4KB, 120x144px) Image search: [Google]
pyoro.jpg
4KB, 120x144px
Pyoro is the only good one because he is 1/5th the strongest mecha in the series
>>
>>13841286
Is Ulysses 31 a good show?
>>
File: live-al-colon.jpg (65KB, 590x260px) Image search: [Google]
live-al-colon.jpg
65KB, 590x260px
Colon is cute.
Cute!
>>
>>13841351
Watch it and find out.
>>
File: Alpha_5_MMPR.jpg (27KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_5_MMPR.jpg
27KB, 400x301px
>>
File: flash-al-mag.jpg (20KB, 240x318px) Image search: [Google]
flash-al-mag.jpg
20KB, 240x318px
He's been surprisingly enjoyable so far. Isn't afraid of training the Flashmen, even if it involves hurting them.
>>
File: 096bokkun.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
096bokkun.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
>>
File: cyclope_entier_reduit.jpg (24KB, 183x300px) Image search: [Google]
cyclope_entier_reduit.jpg
24KB, 183x300px
>>13841351
I watched it a lot when I was younger. I remember that the sci-fi retellings of the greek myths were cool, and the ship designs where sweet. Don't know how it holds up story-wise tho. Pic related, the Cyclop from Ulysses 31.
>>
File: Data.jpg (58KB, 700x730px) Image search: [Google]
Data.jpg
58KB, 700x730px
I only played the first game. What was his master plan, /m/?
>>
>>13842935
get megaman laid
>>
>>13842935
I adored that little monkey. I was delighted every time I saw him. Granted, 90% of that was because Data was the save point.
>>
>>13842935
Data was made by Rock back when he was Mega Man Trigger, in order to store his memories when he reformatted after his battle with Mother Unit Sera. Data thus knows the whole plot, and probably most of the secrets of the Master System that controls the Reaverbots.
>>
>>13841370
She has unfortunate name though
Also why the fuck she's doing Kamen Rider impression with that bike? I've only seen couple episodes of Liveman, never thought she's going to be badass
>>
Didn't Battle of the Planets animate an entire new robot sidekick to the main characters of Gatchaman?
>>
>>13844204
You'd be pleasantly surprised.

>>13844738
Yeah, mostly to apply censorship.
>>
>>13845043
Sandy Frank made BOTP right? The same one that got assmad at MST3K?
>>
>>13844738
7 Zark 7 and if by 'animated' you mean having 4 cels total. He was mainly there to cover up the ultraviolence.
>>
>>13845049
Yup. Thankfully they don't own the Gatchaman license distribution rights nowadays.
>>
T-Bob from M.A.S.K
>>
fuck, i nostalgia'd
>>
File: Victory_Haro.png (462KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Victory_Haro.png
462KB, 1366x768px
>Robot sidekicks
>No one posts the best robot sidekick ever; Victory Haro

Step it up, /m/.
>>
>>13841351
The show has a really interesting concept and the English dub (in my opinion, at least) is good, but the only problem i have with it is how the voice actors say their lines too goddamn fast

They say them like they're in a rush or something
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.