[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armored Trooper VOTOMS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: chirico pepe.png (12KB, 476x538px) Image search: [Google]
chirico pepe.png
12KB, 476x538px
Find a flaw.
>>
The dumb frog's eyes aren't blue.
>>
Fyana
>>
Talking in an inside voice while hundreds of RPGs explode around them. Dropped it then and there.
>>
File: blue eyes chirico pepe.png (16KB, 476x538px) Image search: [Google]
blue eyes chirico pepe.png
16KB, 476x538px
>>13839389
For you
>>
>>13839384

Fyana feels kind of superfluous since Gotho, Vanilla and Coconna seem to do more for Chirico's mental health and add more entertainment value, where Fyana is mostly a source of drama and she's really just a boring character in general, especially when measured against the rest of the cast. Chirico's exit from the armed forces in the first episode could probably be rejiggered to cut her out of the plot quite easily. Most of the arcs feel like they drag on a little too long as well. Definitely a good show though.
>>
>>13839384
>Most of the arcs feel like they drag on a little too long as well
This is my only major complaint. The show could have been at least 10 episodes shorter, the first two arcs definitely need some fat trimmed
>>
>>13839409
Much better.
>>
"No one controls me. Not even Le Voldemort Face."
>>
>>13839420
>I have a poor attention span and would have liked it to be over 10 episodes earlier

Not a flaw, that's a personal problem faggot
>>
>>13839384
Every single recap is only of the Uuodo arc...
>>
>Campy mecha designs
>Campy suit designs
>More QUALITY than MSG
>Story goes fucking drags forever
>>
>>13839405
>being a literal autist
>>
>>13839875
>Campy mecha designs
>Campy suit designs

You having shit taste is not the shows fault. Try again.
>>
File: TM33153lg.jpg (48KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
TM33153lg.jpg
48KB, 666x500px
The show's alright, but this is some next level stupid
>>
>>13839384
-Sunsa arc is kind of dragging
-Which resulted with Quent arc starts off kinda weak.
-Little to no perspective on the Balarant.
-The prequel and in-between OVA is kind of wonky at times.
-As hard for me to say, Shining Heresy onward.
>>
>>13839384
Someone made a Pepe of it
>>
>>13839384

The premise of the show is better than the final storyline.

>Guy gets re-assigned at the last minute to a mysterious mission that turns out to be a heist of some gold and super soldier from their own army and then spends the series on the run trying to figure out what it's all about

vs.

>Guy is some super man descended from an ancient race and a computer wants him to succeed him

Also the sequels are MORE CHIRICO. His story is DONE after the series. It's the perfect closing. The universe is HUGE. I really wanted to see more of the two sides, more of the war, more back story to everything. But no, more Chirico and his idiot friends.

For this reason I just ignore the sequels.
>>
>>13839716
>>13839420

The show is filled with filler to reach 52 episode limit. It doesn't need to be as long as it does. The first arc especially spends a lot of time going in circles.
>>
>>13840294

Or put it another way:

The show starts off about the mystery of the Perfect Soldier program. However, by the end of the story it turns out that PS is pretty irrelevant to things, and it's this other shit that matters.
>>
Love the series, but it's pretty obvious even in the original that the production began without figuring out the end of the script.
>>
>>13839987
why
>>
>>13839716
Votoms fanbase everyone.
>>
I really like the show, but a lot of the issues pointed out here are real. Some of them are a product of the times and production standards. Others are just faults with the script.

The entire last arc of the show was pretty weird.

A brief introduction on Woodo followed by an entire show that was essentially the Kummen arc, with some extras thrown in for closure (Ypsilon and Chirico's duel, wrap up the whole PS program, etc.) would have been a great show.
>>
>>13839384
Post-TV sequel OVAs.
>>
>>13839384
The first arc is pretty bad desu, same with the one in the desert planet with the scavangers
>>
>>13844465
this.

I found the city arc pretty boring.

The jungle arc is amazing though.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.