[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Genjuro's getting a little up there in years, don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Genjuro_Kazanari_3.png (869KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Genjuro_Kazanari_3.png
869KB, 1366x768px
"Genjuro's getting a little up there in years, don't you think?"

"He'll be fine."
>>
File: neo_mkv_004941108[1].jpg (46KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
neo_mkv_004941108[1].jpg
46KB, 320x180px
>>13836936
>This is what old people in anime look like
>>
File: JuuzoShin.png (63KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
JuuzoShin.png
63KB, 200x200px
>>13836942
Piss off, sonny.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (116KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
116KB, 500x281px
>>13836945

Actual old people in /m/ thread?
>>
>>13836936

Do Japanese people just age terribly or something. Cause I'm nearly 30 and me and everyone I've known since high school still more or less look the same as we did over a decade ago.
>>
>>13837276
I know for Asian women they stay the same then hit menopause and sharply drop in looks. I figure it's the same for guys, just without the menopause
>>
>>13836942
I thought Mu was in his twenties or something.
>>
>>13837276
>>13837314
It's just anime, it likes to pretend like you're an Adult Man (TM) by the time you're 16-18, while 30+ means you're an old fart. This is so disattached from reality that it's laughable.

But then a lot of western media are not too different.
>>
Whoosh.
>>
>>13836936
Then he kicks up boulders and his assistant is a ninja.
>>
>>13839209
>But then a lot of western media are not too different.

Not always. Most of the Marvel and DC characters kids love are in their 30s. And most of the 80s cartoons people remember fondly the leads were all adults too.

The west seems to have a "Life will be awesome when you grow up and you can do cool stuff" while Japan has "Life is great and you can have fun when your a kid but after 20 you will be a boring as shit salaryman for the rest of your life"
>>
The third seasons treatment of Genjuro is a travesty. At least the second season let him kick a rock.
>>
>>13841720

This.

Japan has a cultural obsession with youth, and always has. You can see it in the girls they push as sex objects despite their young age in their media, as well as their belief any woman that isn't married by 25 has basically missed her chance because no one wants her now.

On top of that, Japanese work culture fucking sucks. If you work in an office, you are basically giving up your freedom because not spending 20 hours a day with your coworkers, every day, every week, means you are throwing your career under the bus.

As far as they are concerned, life ends after highschool. Its the last chance they had to do whatever they wanted.

This is part of why they have as many problems as a culture. Their media is almost all rampant escapism, their suicide rate is through the roof, birth rates are low, and enough of them decide to just tell the world to fuck off and never leave their rooms that they had to come up with a word for it. These are all the signs of a deeply unhappy people.
>>
>>13841917
>You can see it in the girls they push as sex objects despite their young age in their media

No, that one's western and eastern

The christmas cake thing is all them though
>>
>>13841917
To be fair most of these problems are just Japanese hyper-extensions of already existing western issues
>>
>>13841939

This

> enough of them decide to just tell the world to fuck off and never leave their rooms that they had to come up with a word for it

The only reason we don't have a word for it is because we don't need one, whereas the japs have words for everything
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.