[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Special Rescue Police Winspector 38

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=781642

Today, 2-4-2016 (Japan Standard Time), is the 26th anniversary of the first airdate of Winspector. Happy birthday, Winspector!

The Chosen Man

Hisako witnesses a murder on the streets one night, which turns out to be an undercover investigator with the Metropolitan Police Department. The evidence leads to a shadowy conspiracy, and a shocking plot for genocide of Japanese citizens. Winspector steps up to investigate. When one of Hisako's old school friends appears on the list of those marked for death, she steps in directly. With Japan's future at stake, failure is not an option for the team.

Notes:
I like this episode more every time I watch it. I don't want to get too political here, but predicting a future in which nationalists and politicians conspire to get rid of those who they feel are "worthless to the country" may feel like it rings true in many countries in this day and age.

The exact phrase Matsushita uses is "a person who it doesn't matter if they are there or not there" which I condensed to "worthless".

Fantastic fight scenes in this episode, some of the best in the series. Fire actually shoots people instead of just their guns, and there's some punchin' and kickin' and grapplin'.

The scene where Hisako is in the katsudon restaurant and is so on edge that she perceives everything as a potential murder threat is fantastically well done, and one of my favorites in the series.

Happy Birthday, Ryoma, and fight on, Winspector!
>>
>>13835187
There was a time where I was worried about you taking forever to sub the show at some point. Now I'm like 20 episodes behind and you're nearly done with Winspector. Good job blowing me the fuck out cunt.
>>
>>13835187
Happy birthday to the show as well, and thanks again.
>>
>>13835187
It took me 38 episodes to realize that Fire, Bikel, and Walter are Traffic Light Colors
>>
File: 1452468178165.jpg (38KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452468178165.jpg
38KB, 269x270px
>>13835636
>>
>>13835636
haha

you're crazy anon, next you're gonna say Kamen Rider are based on bugs... oh wait
>>
>>13835636
>>13835639
>>13835803
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJRKedSUHg4
>>
>>13835636

Y'know what'd be cooler? A five color traffic light team of some sort.
>>
File: fire-kun.jpg (27KB, 400x582px) Image search: [Google]
fire-kun.jpg
27KB, 400x582px
Based Fire.
Congrats.
>>
>The scene where Hisako is in the katsudon restaurant and is so on edge that she perceives everything as a potential murder threat is fantastically well done, and one of my favorites in the series.
>Fantastic fight scenes in this episode, some of the best in the series. Fire actually shoots people instead of just their guns, and there's some punchin' and kickin' and grapplin'.

Agree.

I really liked Ryoma's "I aint having any of your shit" attitude during the final fight, the fact that he cares so much about lifes is very well executed and inspiring.

That's something I really like about these sort of japanese shows, they always insist on this paradigm about the value of life and how important it is, and how, through the cycle of generations, life becomes eternal.
Us westerners can learn a thing or two about that.
>>
>>13840619
I read an interview with Masaru Yamashita once, and I think he said something very similar. The interviewers mentioned that Ryoma was something of a "superman", with very little emotion shown except when it's happiness or when he's furious about something. But I think it's that calm willingness to throw himself headfirst into danger with no regard from himself that makes him a great hero.

He said it himself in the previous episode, "Even if I know the outcome is going to be zero, I'll try my hardest until the very end."

There's something to be said in this episode about the secret society of elders undermining the government by weeding out the perceived undesirables in Japanese society, because many have said that Shinzo Abe, the current Prime Minister, is leading Japan down that path, though he wants Japan to be able to have military actions, which is something prohibited by the Japanese Constitution.

Emperor Showa (Hirohito) had a situation in his own reign before the war where his prime minister was assassinated, which led to a coup with a secret society of militarists. There are ultranationalist groups in Japan right now who still push for expulsion of foreigners and getting the Japanese constitution, and there are some groups who violently oppose anyone who criticizes any of the previous Emperors.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.