[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*record scratch* *freeze frame* Yup, that's me in front

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

Yup, that's me in front of the gigantic army. You're probably wondering what I'm doing there. To answer that, we need to go back in time a little.
>>
>>13834888
don't be such a cockhorse
>>
Won't matter, even going back only gets an outline of how we got here.
>>
>>13834888

Does that make Baron Ashura Kronk?
>>
>>13834888
But are you also going to have to talk about parallel universes?
>>
I'm enjoying this golden era of /tv/ memes
>>
>>13835492
>golden era of /tv/ memes
I know you're being ironic, but it still makes me sad.

>tfw memes will never be as good as December 2014 to mid-January 2015
>>
>No "HOL UP"

I only award 4 points.
>>
>>13835504
You mean 2005-2007. Meme culture is shit, they are sprinkles, not the entire dessert.
>>
>>13835526
No, no I don't.
>>
>>13835504
>He seriously likes dank memes
>>
>>13835537
For you
>>
>>13835537
Nothing post-chanology on this website has ever been good. 2010 was the cutoff for being a newfag, anything after is pure cancer. Baneposting was awful and took too long to die, frogposting happened, feelguy finally went down past the u-bend to irredeemability, and all the good shit died out. And then we have shitposting and everything related to it bringing us hordes of squeaker who come here to do nothing but post offtopic and bait threads because they think it's fun.

4chan was never good. But it sure as hell has been better than this.
>>
>>13835565
>Baneposting
>dead
>>
>>13835599
It has evolved to become -posting.

Everything is now some variation of -posting.
>>
>>13835565
>2010 was the cutoff for being a newfag,
Found the 09er.
>>
>>13834888
Who do you think you are, Manzo the Saw?
>>
>>13835565
I'm pretty sure /m/ was good at a certain point but then you guys got kind of too much up your own asses in what was okay to like and not
>>
>>13835624
Everything always was -posting, even if it wasn't called that back in earlier eras of the internet. Most people remember that shitposting used to be called trolling, but it's rarely referred to as such anymore for reasons I'm not aware of. "Shitposting" was used earlier as well, but for some reason we felt the need to attach the word "ironic" to it even though shitposting is inherently ironic
>>
>>13835511
But that's the dumbest meme possible. It's just a stupid fill-in-the-blank. Even baneposting manages to be clever occasionally.
>>
>>13836103
Because no one likes the old words anymore.
>>
>>13835955
No, it's always been that way. What used to happen, though, was that you had to take on all comers if you were going to bitch about a show or bitch about someone liking or hating a show. In sentences. And paragraphs. And then everyone realized that you could shut down conversations like that by not giving any reasons or support for your argument. Just shit on whatever you came to shit on; anyone who wanted to challenge you didn't have anything to rebut. The other person would leave in frustration and your ego would go up a level because obviously your argument was rock-solid.

Some clever asshole is going to meta this post with the same technique.
>>
At what point did everyone assume every person with a contrary opinion is baiting and that they couldn't possibly just be a retard.
>>
>>13834888
>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*

BGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E
>>
>>13835565
I kinda miss some of the old memes. Maybe it's nostalgia, but I kinda liked the Happy Negro guy (and his close associate, Cockmongler) more than the HOL UP stuff thats common now.
>>
>>13835565
>post-chanology

nah. /sp/ created some of the best 'memes' around '09-'11. they were one of the bigger boards, then, but managed to not be a complete shit hole

>u mad
>butthurt
>jelly
>2011
>ishiggididigils

of course, like everything on this site, it spread to /b/, then to other parts of the internet and became t-shirt slogans/stolen by shows like 'south park', etc. i know no idea is original, but i remember watching 'workaholics' and seeing them put up a hashtag #butthurt, like they had somehow invented it, even though it had been used on 4chan for a year or two by then.
>>
>>13836257
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE MYCENAE GONNA ROLL ON ME
>>
File: Flamboyant space vampires.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Flamboyant space vampires.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>13836271
/sp/ is a board that knows how to balance the piss taking pretty well, since it's pretty much everyone greentexting everyone and everything to comical effect.

>mfw Ratbirds vs Shitters games

It's just some magical shit.
>>
>>13835565
>>13835526

I hate to say it, but meming has always been the state of the site. I mean, we legit thought "longcat is long" was fucking hilarious.

I need that image that separate the age of 4chan into "Unironic", "Ironic", and "Post-Ironic" eras referring to longcat
>>
>>13836590
>we legit thought "longcat is long" was fucking hilarious.

I have it somewhere.

And it actually is pretty hilarious.
>>
File: 4ChanHouse2.jpg (1MB, 2496x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4ChanHouse2.jpg
1MB, 2496x1200px
>>13836269
>>
>>13834888
I got a better question, how did that one monster get fitted with a toga that size? That can't be something you can get by going into the XXXXXXXXXL gentlemen store.
>>
File: 1448673822760.png (675KB, 1368x867px) Image search: [Google]
1448673822760.png
675KB, 1368x867px
>>13834888
this image has motivated me to try watching super robot anime

i hope its not fucking terrible
>>
>>13836649

Shin Mazinger is not what you'll expect.
>>
>>13834897
Shirow pls
>>
>>13835565
>Nothing post-chanology on this website has ever been good. 2010 was the cutoff for being a newfag

This.
>>
>>13836729
>>13835631
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.