[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: kawamori_loves_green.jpg (149KB, 628x2042px) Image search: [Google]
kawamori_loves_green.jpg
149KB, 628x2042px
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
who is the giant lady
>>
>>13833940
Best Girl, from Macross 7.
>>
>>13833951
I don't remember her. What's her story?
>>
>Delta episode 1
>First idol to get shot directly at is the green one

Yup
>>
He can
And he will
>>
>>13833865
>HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

He made the trend and he's been doing it with wild abandon, mate.

And no brave but foolish champion of man shall halt his warpath.
>>
>>13833969
Emilia, daughter of Max and Millia. Ran from home to be free and be a musician. Basara meets her in one of the Encore episodes, and together defeat the beautiful protodeviln and his giant friend by singing the best duet in all of Macross 7.
>>
Does Millia count? since she ended up with best boy in the end.

>>13834277
HEART AND SOOOOOUL
thouhg it was in the M7 movie, not Encore.
>>
The real question is:
who is the real world woman with green hair who broke his heart so?
>>
>>13834306
Her green status was evoked following Guld as she divorced-but-not-really from Max therefore making her green status half-suffering
>>
>>13834277
so what is the sad ending for her?
>>
>>13834311
Maybe he got cucked by an alien with green hair during one of his drug trips
>>
>>13834511

Because Basara won't fuck her.
>>
>>13834540

> Basara spends 50 episodes not fucking Mylene, and nearly half the show not fucking Motorbike Chick - both of whom suffered far more than Emilia for their attraction to him and for longer
> Put Emilia on the list instead of either because Green even though it doesn't really make any sense

I shouldn't be surprised, the older version of that pic before AKB0048 aired had a chick who didn't even have green hair. Can't even remember who, I just remember that the pic made even less sense because of it.
>>
>Ranka and Takamina
But they got their happy endings.

Really, Kawamori's hatred for green hair is exaggerated as fuck.
>>
>>13834556
He didn't fuck Sivil either

>>13834561
The green curse isn't necessarily for solely bad endings but just that they will generally without a doubt tend to suffer a lot

(Ranka got 'a' happy ending, not 'her' happy ending)
>>
>>13834306
>thouhg it was in the M7 movie, not Encore.
You're right. My mistake.
>>
>>13834588

Emilia didn't suffer a lot though. She was only in one extended episode. The extent of her suffering was "...and Basara didn't fuck me either, just like several other characters and for far less time". Which isn't really suffering.
>>
File: emilia.jpg (20KB, 556x419px) Image search: [Google]
emilia.jpg
20KB, 556x419px
>>13833969
>I don't remember her. What's her story?

She's a sister of Mylene. A singer almost as powerful as Basara and a great pilot (genes never lie). She only appears in one of the ovas though never in the series proper. And she almost makes Basara fall for her, something Mylene was never able to do. That marks her as best girl ever.

Heart and Soul.
>>
>>13834511
Basara fled the planet upon hearing she is Mylene's sister.

He had to deal with Milia once arranging Mylene to get hitched with him. One he thinks Mylene as a little sister due to their 7 year age gap. She was 14 and he was 21. Two he is probably scared at the prospect of Milia being his Mother-in-Law.
>>
>>13834318
Separated not divorced. They got back together.
>>
Wasn't there another chart for blonde guys in Kawamori's works?
>>
green hair people are cucks?
>>
>>13834311
he probably hates broccoli
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.