[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with Tomino and crossdressing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What is it with Tomino and crossdressing?
>>
Where do you think Guin got his crossdressing fetish?
>>
>>13830996

It makes for comedy. Whether it's good or not is up for personal interpretation, but it's certainly an easy route to it.
>>
He has taste
>>
>implying it's specific to tommyknow
it permeates every culture.
go watch some looney toons.
>>
>>13831081
Prettymuch this.

Over the course of his work it's something he's gone to only a small handful of times, usually only for an episode or two, and Loran and MAYBE Gainer aside, it's played for laughs.
>>
>>13831819
Kelsey Grammer pls go.
>>
I don't think it's a specific fetish of Tomino's or anything. It really only shows up a handful of times in his work.

He's not really as blatant with his fetishes as some directors and creators.

Like the total shotacon that did the first three Brave shows, Katsuyoshi Yatabe.
>>
>>13832009
>>13831081
I don't think it's only for comedy. There's a certain amount of gender role subversion that Tomino is obviously going for. At a base level yea, it's also meant to make little kids laugh, but it's also meant to make little kids reflect a little too on why they're laughing, or why they perceive to be men's and women's roles in society.
>>
>>13832044
Yeah every time he shows a leopard jumping out of his spots he's making kids think "is this not what makes this animal unique? Yet we are making these animals extinct with our global warming and endless conflicts". Tomino is truly 2deep4us
>>
>>13832044
In a case like Loran, maybe.

In a case like Judau or Gablet...nah, man. That's straight up playing to comedy.
>>
File: tomino-grin.jpg (11KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
tomino-grin.jpg
11KB, 250x350px
>>13830996
Have you looked at the guy? It's surprising he doesn't have fetishes even more extreme.
>>
>>13832009

Loran's crossdressing is played for laughs too. The first scene is Kihel scolding him in a matronly manner for not being ladylike enough as he tries to master various tasks like balancing a book on his head as he walks and dancing with a strawman. He's also forced to dance with Harry while at the party despite his reluctance among other things. He also has some action scenes while dressed as Laura, but it's very obviously played for laughs at times too.
>>
>>13832078
Tomino's fetish?

The most glaring one is his love for brown/black skin and we're all better for it.
>>
>>13832116
Oh and licking/lickable pussies, but that should go without saying and in no way extreme.

Well, maybe except for the extent that he makes sure the characters have that quality.
>>
>>13832040
>Like the total shotacon that did the first three Brave shows, Katsuyoshi Yatabe.

Do these shotas ever pair up with older girls?
>>
>>13832040
>>13832212
I didn't realize he made Boku no Pico, nevermind.
>>
>>13832212
He seems to more favor shota-on-shota, if his most well known non-Brave work is any indication.
>>
>>13832240

Pretty sure he's big into the hole boy-on-boy stuff.

Y'know, I guess it's a pretty good credit to most of the big /m/ anime directors in the sense that I can really only think of one dude who puts his niche fetish into his work.

I can think of a lot of comics artists and writers who shove their fetish into their work. Directors too. But not a lot of m/ guys.
>>
>>13832292
>implying every Obari girl isn't a futa until proven otherwise
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.