[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the symbolism in this scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

What is the symbolism in this scene?
>>
>>13830143

In an interview Tomino said he really disliked making Zeta, so he added a little "fuck you, suck my dick Bandai" easter egg. Not his exact words, but something along those lines. Just like he purposefully sabotaged ZZ and Victory's productions, because he was depressed at the time and did not want to make them.
>>
>>13830143
Foreshadowing the doven wolves
>>
HAHA IT LOOKS LIKE THAT ROBOT HAS A BONER
>>
>>13830148
Just like he sabotaged Greco, oh wait, Tomino doesn't even need to try to sabotage his show, he just sucks.
>>
>>13830200
>tfw Tomino sabotaged Ideon, Zeta, ZZ, Victory, CCA, F91, Garzey's Wing, Brain Powerd, Turn A, Zeta ANT, and G-Reco
the absolute madman
>>
>>13830143
Zeta Gundam has a metaphorical vagina.
>>
>>13830143
Kamille obviously compensating for something there
>>
>>13830200
Hi valvrager
>>
>>13830143
Kamille has big P-Nisz
>>
It means Jewdough is shit
>>
it means it isn't Anime
Its really real
>>
File: Capture.png (952KB, 959x723px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
952KB, 959x723px
Why was Char in the OP? The most disappointing thing about ZZ is the lack of Char
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 960x717px
>>13831240
hes like
"can I be in this series"
and then Judau yells and Char is banished from the series
>>
>>13830200
Just like your mom did to my cock last night
>>
>>13831240
He represents the audience, yawning at the mediocrity of ZZ while then getting the Generic Shonen Yell from Judau.
>>
>>13831240
Sir Not Appearing In This Show. Otherwise, maybe it's just a visual metaphor for Tomino wanting Char in the show, only for the execs to say no and remind him he's supposed to be in the movie that got greenlit.
>>
>>13830143
That Gundam has a thick clay bazooka
>>
ANIME JANAI
>>
File: 1454444909738.png (337KB, 489x700px) Image search: [Google]
1454444909738.png
337KB, 489x700px
>>13831252
>>
>>13831240
Wasn't it because the second half of ZZ was originally going to be the events of CCA? Or was that just a bullshit rumor I saw?
>>
>>13833046
Probably bullshit, the most common (and probably sourced from somewhere) explanation is that Sunrise greenlit CCA in the middle so he said "wait, Char needs to be secretly doing X at this time, wouldn't make sense for Quattro to be here"
>>
>>13830143
>symbolism
>scene
Tomino likes to suck cock and gargle cum
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.