[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you dropped Argevollen because of something that happens early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

If you dropped Argevollen because of something that happens early on, keep watching. That's addressed in a later episode. It's one of the few shows that does not pigeonhole plot points.
>>
>>13825623

I wish I had, the show gave us a total non-climax and no sequel series forthcoming
>>
>>13825623
I dropped argevollen because it was too slow and the whole thing with everyman mc who's chosen and best-of-the-best getting both the most beautiful girl and the most powerful mech was pretty generic.
>>
>>13825659
>gets the girl
>gets the most powerful mech

Topkekimus maximus.

The most powerful mech in-universe is piloted by a dude who ends up pissing people off so hard that they refuse him the sweet release of death he craves.
>>
>>13825793
Well, I wouldn't know that. Dropped it, remember?
Though, someday I'll probably give it another chance, first episode was really interesting. Until the chosen one on a chosen mecha showed up.
>>
>>13825623
Protip: Drop it after the fight where the mc and his rival fight yelling at each other the entire time. That's the only highlight of the show
>>
I dropped this right before the end. It was a season of some majorly shit shows and I burned out. It was like, nothing interesting was happening and I was staying tuned hoping things would get better. They didn't. Theres one mech for the MC, it gets no upgrades or does anything special other than having plot armor. The cgi animation is done like shit. For some reason, planes dont exist as military weapons, they never explained that. The love interest is some shitty girl who cries every other episode. The only thing this show had going for it is that it was in the mecha genre which up until that point hadn't pushed out a turd of shit as bad as this trainwreck yet.
>>
>>13825623
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHHHH
>>
>>13825623
I'd be inclined to believe that shippers are the only ones who completed this one.
>>
>>13826076
Wrong.

I completed it to see whether they win back their lost land or not.

>>13825623
but seriously why the unit's no. was 8? We had that in 8th MS team and now in active raid.
>>
>>13826177
8 is a lucky number => foreshadowing plot armor
>>
>>13825623
>It's one of the few shows that does not pigeonhole plot points
Who shot the shady bald boss?
Why did Samonji enjoy the other side?
Why did he just go and shut down every mech?

And that's just from the last episode
>>
>>13825830
>the exact same applies to SEED
>>
>>13826252
They really hated the jews.
Saionji is at this point a death seeker and I have a feeling they might not be very happy about letting him back into the Arandas army.
>>
>>13825793
>The most powerful mech in-universe is piloted by a dude who ends up pissing people off so hard that they refuse him the sweet release of death he craves.

His wasn't the most powerful mech. It was the MP version of the one the MC and crazy Belkan guy piloted. The only thing that made it scary was the fact that he could control the whole squadron of MP machines with his mind.
>>
>>13826041
>The love interest is some shitty girl
there isnt any romance stuff
>>
>>13827006
There's a mutually destructive relationship between the commander and the XO and the whole plot is motivated by his boner for the MC's dead sister!
>>
>>13825623
The show had most of the failings of mecha shows and while some of the designs were fun the larger events as far as I got in the show were horrible.

>>13825830
The grunts before the Argevollen showed up were good.
>>
>>13830941
Also the MC's sister was pregnant at the time of her demise. She boned the dude plenty and often.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.