[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone tell me if the camera work in Blade gets better? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 10169183.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
10169183.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Can anyone tell me if the camera work in Blade gets better?
I watched the first episode, but there's an awkward pan/cut every few seconds--it's frenetic and nauseating.

Also, are there any good Kamen Rider games? Was Battride War II any good?
>>
Give it an episode or two.

Faiz was the first show I saw and I immediately moved on to Blade. Had to turn the first episode off after a few minutes because it was so disorienting but it does normalize after a while - they were supposedly transitioning to new cameras at the time.
>>
>>13824341
The one for OG Kamen Rider on Super Famicom is a decent beat 'em up.
>>
Everything about Blade is just wrong and a mistake for about 10 episodes and then it gets better

You'll never find another Rider series that has fights in the snow after though
>>
>>13824551
We wouldn't want our suit actors to catch colds. Snow is cold.
>>
>>13824983
I don't know, I mean we still have our actors in very hot weather.

I imagine catching a cold is better than a heatstroke or fainting.
>>
>>13824341
madvr's smooth motion feature can smooth it out a bit, or interpolate the frames with SVP.
>>
>>13824989
You don't even catch colds from the cold though
>>
>>13824983
You can't catch a cold just from being cold. That's stupid.
>>
Heisei camera work was wonky till kabuto to be honest
>>
>>13825035
You try filming super fast powerful kamen riders fighting, you could barely keep up!
>>
>>13824341
Battride War is a Musou series. If you like Dynasty Warriors and your Karate Bugmen then you'll like it. Personally, I'd wait for Battride War 3 which comes out in a month or so.

>>13825021
>>13825027
Tell that to the Japanese. It's a cliche/trope of its own.
>>
>>13826281
I'm a fan of the Sengoku Basara games (so much so that I imported 4 a few years ago)--I enjoy the gameplay so long as it doesn't get too repetitive. Plus, the text is usually secondary enough that I don't need to know Japanese to enjoy the game thoroughly.
>>
>>13826281
>Tell that to the Japanese. It's a cliche/trope of its own.
It's not even just the Japanese. Colds and pneumonia have been associated with cold weather all across the world; a lot of Westerners still think there's a connection too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.