[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #830

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 440
Thread images: 36

File: Suprematism.jpg (88KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Suprematism.jpg
88KB, 960x544px
Previous Thread:
>>13819166

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of August 2014:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late August 2015:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/sBUG6USX

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BpnabbiH

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/mXTM5K5z

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/FpW9zx0P

SRC Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/NcDjhZjG

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/
>>
Reminder to never have any hope. It's just the chinese being dumb. It's just an out-of-place icon. It's just Terada trolling us.

Never have hope. Give in to neverending despair.
>>
>>13821716
Fuck off
>>
File: Super.Robot.Wars.full.126298.jpg (608KB, 2546x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Super.Robot.Wars.full.126298.jpg
608KB, 2546x1700px
>>13821716
Viletta : ......Hmmm, Like I said, there will be no SRW:OG English version for ps4

Ryusei: WAAAAAAATT?
>>
>>13821725
>>>/gaia/
try not to get lost the next time you post, friend
>>
>>13821716
the truth is. Bamco has been releasing their games in Taiwan for years. Not localizated, but just japanese releases there. Pulling a Chinese text translation and selling it on the one place they KNOW it's going to sell is ... logical. Does this open the space for an english localization? I'm not so sure. the promotional effort needed to do such is somewhat larger than what bamco is used to overseas.
>>
Do we have any idea how the GBA OG games sold in the US?
>>
>>13821763
Check akurasu
>>
>>13821763
Poorly. Very poorly.

There IS still hope; several more incredibly niche titles have been localised in recent years than ever before. I won't say there's a good chance, but there is one.
>>
>>13821763
Less than 20k units between the two titles, according to VGChartz.
>>
File: Hope is a lie.jpg (80KB, 470x379px) Image search: [Google]
Hope is a lie.jpg
80KB, 470x379px
>>13821716
>>
>>13821779
Now that digital only distribution is an option, I don't see why they don't do it more often.
>>
File: 1428589723585.jpg (57KB, 600x532px) Image search: [Google]
1428589723585.jpg
57KB, 600x532px
>>13821763
They bring English version at end GBA life.
DS was out long time ago.

Even GBA emulator was already out.

So, only few bought both games
>>
>>13821804
This, for instance XSEED had to resort to that when the window for physical Trails in the Sky sequel releases has long been closed.
>>
File: super 65% wars.jpg (473KB, 969x1375px) Image search: [Google]
super 65% wars.jpg
473KB, 969x1375px
LOL
>>
Reminder that Finlander is a failure and a liar.
>>
>>13821879
So, does this mean someone else will have to start up their own fan project? I mean, people tend to come up with their own series lists a lot around here.
>>
>>13821829
>They bring English version at end GBA life.
>DS was out long time ago.
>Even GBA emulator was already out.
>So, only few bought both games

And 180223, Rai posting links to download the game on gamefaqs and other boards, lets not forget that
the statement was they fucked up translation names like Sanger etc
>>
>>13821850
was this Alpha or FFinal?
>>
>>13821900
@
>>
File: SenNoKiseki-1.jpg (189KB, 418x900px) Image search: [Google]
SenNoKiseki-1.jpg
189KB, 418x900px
>start playing trails of cold steel
>this guy is Crow Ambrust
>>
>>13821850
>Already fan-translated into chinese
>Translation and hacking done by one single guy
And you wonder why Namco Bandai is releasing a Chinese SRW.
>>
>>13821791
Almost as good as the last few LoE games then
>>
>>13821935
If by almost as good you mean "both games combined sold less than 25% of what PoJ OR CotE did in their first week" then sure.
>>
Gave up on BX for now.
It's UX without the fun, oddball cast and with boring stages.
Disappointing.
>>
>>13821935
Masou Kishin, you mean. LoE is Masou Kishin I. Also, no fucking way. the last two games sold 70 and 60k each, and that's according to VGChartz, which doesn't even take into account the digital sales, as far as I know.
>>
>>13821884
I could subject people to my bad writing and lack of research in SRC!

But meh, effort

>>13821895
>Rai posting links to download the game on gamefaqs and other boards
I mean, not that a quick Google Search wouldn't have had the same effect considering GBA roms were ridiculously widespread...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/nbgi/videos

GOD DAMN IT RELEASE THE FULL PV NOW
>>
>People using VGchartz as proof of anything

You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>13821961
Where's your better source?
>>
The biggest hurdles with localizing OG into English are two things.

1. The programming needed to get the font in

2. Dubbing.

If BNE are smart (and considering there's a small chance for a Korean release as well), they already did the programming part to insert different kinds of fonts.

They obviously don't care about dubbing their niche titles, so that means there's actually a small chance of an english translation happening, even if it's a digital only release.

They can probably recoup the costs of hiring one or two translators with a few copies being sold, especially if they are digital.
>>
>>13821965
VGChartz is as good as guessing so it doesn't even count as a source. Go find the appropriate Famitsu sales charts.
>>
>>13821983
Famitsu does international sales?
>>
>>13821987
SRW does international sales? Oh wait, it doesn't.

VGChartz simply guesses numbers. As far as I know there's no way to know how badly OG did in USA. Not that it really matters to whether or not they bring this one game over because the conditions have completely changed.

And it's never getting an english release regardless of that.
>>
>>13821978
Dubbing has LONG since stopped being a requirement.
>>
>>13821997
I can only hope you're wrong. It would be a fantastic way to get newcomers to this board to shitpost in certain ways and possibly cause a fanbase war, especially if it was released at the same time as a certain something else, but that's not going to happen.
>>
I'm starting to really hate 2ndOG's Twin system
>Kill boss in 5 turn Skill Point
>Completely impossible with current Twin setup because the boss killer units aren't twinned with pilots with Continuous Attack/or Accel and are too slow to arrive in time

So basically the game force you to set everyone with Continuous Attack and Accel together even if their weapons and stats aren't optimal to be work well together.

Like, I really liked to twin Excellen/Seolla and Kyosuke/Arado because they both have the same weapons systems/ranges/coop attacks, but both Kyosuke and Arado have Continuous Attack that would be better used on other units to go faster, forcing me to split them up.
Fuck!
Also I noticed that double ALL attacks are fucking OP for mopping up grunts, so I have to twin peoples with the same ALL attack stats and range together too, and it's a pain in the ass.
>>
>>13822010
I'll make sure to shill it on Tumblr and Neofag just so they can tell you how problematic it is and write fanfictions out of it
>>
>>13822015
I set my twins in pairs of people who are related to each other, didn't have continuous action on anyone but a few (Ing, Rim and Josh only iirc) AND didn't bother with checking if everyone had accelerate.

It's completely possible just stop being bad at the game.
>>
>>13822015
Acquire skill

I got all but two SR points with no continuous action on a first run
>>
>>13821926
Suzaku is actually Zero, who would've thunk it.
>>
>>13822015
Super l33t sekrit protip: When you are in a big map that you need to cross to get to something, stick everyone in the battleship in the first turn and use accelerate to get it ahead. Also equip it with the biggest booster you have.
>>
File: 2014-02-24-231034.jpg (74KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2014-02-24-231034.jpg
74KB, 960x544px
>>13822032
>>13821926
Considering how the main character of the two games before this was literally Simon, whose dead brother was literally Kamina, probably not that much of a coincidence.
>>
>>13822033
Early in the game the ships don't have accelerate
>>
Its not happening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b7V1EHCJew
>>
>>13822044
Welp
>>
If anybody is further looking to put the ESRB controversy to rest, the Youtube channel in question also put an ESRB Rating Pending symbol in their BX video.
>>
>>13822043
Doesn't matter it's still better. Stick the booster on top of them, move them two or three turns depending on what you need. After you finish moving the battleship in the second or third turn you can still pull your units out from inside the battleship so you actually moved more spaces.
>>
>>13822019
I didn't even think about that. Thanks anon!
>>
>>13822044
Way to beat me to it, queerface.
>>
The ESRB logo isn't why we think the game is coming out in english. You are fucking retarded if that's what made you believe otherwise.
>>
>>13822054
Cry some more.
>>
File: lord of elemental series.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lord of elemental series.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>13821944
>>
>>13822054
It's what made you retards jump up and about.

But grasp at all the straws you need. I insist.
>>
>>13822057
Fuck off Gatchan. I can perfectly play the game in japanese anyway, but I want to shill the game to my friends.
>>
>>13822061
It is pretty entertaining to watch. Shame about the lost shitposting potential, though.
>>
>>13822061
No, I only posted that logo here to troll but people took it and ran with it.

The game still has a decent chance (5% instead of the usual 0.0000005%) of being localized because there's precedent already.
>>
>>13822044
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9CYcvZIIf4
>>
>>13822066
The sad part is that retards actually bought it without even checking the damn site.
>>
>>13822015
Is this the Zeb stage? Try swapping characters around you can get people with similar weapon ranges together and if possible with Accel.

Don't forget the age old throw everyone into the ship and drop strategy too.

Continuous Action isn't needed for any skill point at all.
>>
>>13822066
>The game still has a decent chance (5% instead of the usual 0.0000005%) of being localized because there's precedent already
Are you talking about the other OG games, or did I miss something?
>>
>>13821952
>I mean, not that a quick Google Search
look we're talking about people who love to be spoon fed, you really think they'll google search?
>>
>>13822039
The MC for Cold Steel is Banana
>>
>>13822075
It was truly hilarious.

>>13822079
BNE's stance for 2016:

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2015-12/21/bandai-namco-game-announcements

>"Japanese game publisher Bandai Namco is gearing up for a massive global push in 2016, with a host of original titles and anime properties making a western appearance."
>>
>>13822025
You think you're better while saying you don't care about the mechanics or prebattle settings.
Just saying, but it's laughable.
>>
>>13822089
I'm better because I can get all the secrets and SR points without trying too hard or being a min max faggot.
>>
>>13822044
>>13822049
In a surprise plot twist, BX gets localized as well
>>
File: bam.png (76KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bam.png
76KB, 300x300px
>>13822098
Sure, why not? And then it turns out that we are actually living in Atreem, since, you know, localization was better in Atreem and all that.
>>
>>13822098
Nice dream you have there mate.
>>
>>13822098
That'd be a gross waste of resources and a guaranteed flop.

It just might happen.
>>
>>13822097
>knowing about the game's system is being a faggot
Losers often say that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxoQ7AxanpU

These are the archives if some of you don't have 2ndOG and don't know what they are.

If they wanted to localize it, they have those, it's already been confirmed they are in (and include 2ndOG too)
>>
>>13822119
>Implying I don't know the game's systems.

I just don't try hard and pretend I'm some kind of min maxing god when these games are easy as fuck.
>>
>>13822126
So because it's easy you don't do your best. Ok.
>>
2ch are still talking about how obviously they want to port it overseas and freaking out because they might change things because of that.
>>
>>13822054
Then why do we think it's coming out then?
>>
>>13821926
Yeah, I got that, too.

>>13822015
I got every single SR point in 2nd OGs without using Continuous Action, Zeal, or map attacks. Step it up, senpai.
>>
>>13822150
It's too late, there's a newfaag mode already.
>>
>>13822153
>http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2015-12/21/bandai-namco-game-announcements

>"Japanese game publisher Bandai Namco is gearing up for a massive global push in 2016, with a host of original titles and anime properties making a western appearance."

>Beginner's Mode

>Reintroducing the game's world

>Removing numbers from the title

>There's a chinese localization
>>
>>13822157
But Yakuza 0 has a chinese localization and
Oh.
>>
>>13822157
Only the first one actually points to the possibility of a western release.

Appealing to newcomers could just as well mean "new Japanese and Chinese fans". Not everyone in Japan has played SRW even though it's a long running series, you know.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWmuYpiNCMA

N E V E R
E
V
E
R
>>
>>13822086
>I go back and look at TE's BGM change video for Jigoku
>mfw I finally get the joke
>>
>>13822150
What would they change or censor? I can't think of anything. They're overeacting just like here.
inb4 they could censor the bounce
inb4 except there's no bounce in OG guy
>>
>>13822164
There's no market to expand in the dying japanese market. It has to be overseas. It's what 2ch has believed from the start and then the chinese translation got confirmed.
>>
>>13822170
They were also freaking out about all the plotlines that reference china stuff.
>>
>>13822171
So people here and on 2ch being stupid. How surprising.
>>
>>13821850
>Waverider Crash
>In Alpha 1

BULLSHIT.
>>
>>13822178
You mean the Baral stuff? It'll be cool to fight the rest of the Chokijin on Ouryuoh's class.
>>
>>13822185
Have to wonder if that was a mistake or not, since the text box shows that it's from @G.
>>
>>13822180
If you haven't seen japanese companies' desperate attempt to shill their games overseas you're blind.

Hint: Overseas doesn't mean North America.
>>
In the Taipei Show Interview they confirm some Masoukishin units are appearing in OGMD, but not all of them.

I'm guessing we'll only get Masaki, Shu and Lune.

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR POSSESSION IN OG?
>>
Tessa Supporter is Attack and Evasion up greatly at half HP or more, Asuka Supporter is Critical rate and Movement speed up when set to an Attacker.
>>
>>13822164
Bandai has been trying to introduce the game to new players for quite some time now. 2ndOG was designed under the same philosophy to "attract new players."
Companies in Japan are still doing this to this day: attempting to attract new players/ fans in the current market.

People just like to latch onto this instance because, quite frankly, they're desperate: trying to read the writing on the wall when they don't know the language.
>>
>>13822216
2ndOG was definitely not newbie friendly. What the fuck are you even smoking? They introduced a bunch of new terms and didn't bother reintroducing any of the old cast. The whole dialogue read as if it were expecting you to know everything and everyone with all the obscure references it kept throwing at you.
>>
>>13822212
I'm ready for possession to be ATTACK ONLY.
>>
>>13822216
>>13822221
lol and the masoukishin bullshit that happened right on stage 2 was definitely not newbie friendly either.
>>
>>13822230
I'm totally fine with that since that would mean the transformation is part of the animation.
>>
I want the RV upgraded into a transforming mech just to have him shout TRANSFORM Star Saber style:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehTxWJRfQP8
>>
>>13822230
Neo Granzon can't be attack onry
>>
>>13822238
Neo Granzon is the only one that gets to keep two forms because they already made them for Dark Prison.
>>
>>13822230
Posession Cybuster has enough attacks to be its own unit.
>>
>>13822230
>>13822244
Cybuster also gets a second form. The rest are attack only.
>>
>>13822248
It'd be nice if Possession Cybuster retained all of its old attacks, instead of just having the upgraded versions of a few.

>tfw possession cosmo nova
>>
WHO'S READY FOR GALILNAGANT AND HER AWKWARD TEAM ATTACK WITH RIO RYOTO AND ING?
>>
>>13822251
>The rest are attack only.

>suggesting that they'll even be in the game

Sorry, the other MK characters had to stay in La Gias to help Langran recover from the events of the last game!
>>
>>13822251
Mattman showing that he doesn't play the games once again, ladies and gentlemen.

>>13822248
They'll be combined into a single attack called 'Possession' because it's cheaper.
>>
This is starting to remind me of all the back-and-forth that happened a few days ago about Fates and the unfortunate removal of waifu-touching.

Since that ended in disappointment as well, might as well gear up for this to do the same. Come on and accept it, folks, we're not on Atreem anymore, we have to face the harsh realities.
>>
>>13822261

https://youtu.be/bZcC7RXcqUU?t=91
>>
>>13822261
We can just import you know never trust anyone anymore.
>>
>>13822257
>Sorry, the other MK characters had to stay in La Gias to help Langran recover from the events of the last game!

That's probably the best excuse they can use for keeping them out, the real question is to who is gonna come back with Masaki aside from the usual guys like Shu and Ryuune
>>
>>13822258
>They'll be combined into a single attack called 'Possession' because it's cheaper.

>Animations is the possession being activated, Discutter Kyou with the familiars attacking at the same time, the Shinden Ranbu no Tachi Cybird crash with the familiars doing theirs at the same time, Shinden Ranbu no Tachi, finishing with Akashic Nova

>>13822261
Fates what?
>people think this is a bad thing
>>
I just recalled something about UX, if you hit Liber Liegis with a certain Demonbane attack the game crashes.

Correct?
>>
>>13822261
But goddammit, man, this planet sucks. Atreem was better in basically every way. We had every SRW localized, the PS4 had a bunch of games at release, even your favorite anime wasn't shit like it is here. I wanna go home.
>>
>>13822261
Face what? If this happens I'll import again, end of the story.
>>
>>13822270
No one else. Gotta ease in the newbies.
>>
>>13822275
If you hit Liber Legis with Shining Trapezohedron and he responds with Shining Trapezohedron, supposedly. I've never seen it so I can't confirm.
>>
>>13822275
Shining Traphezedron or however you spell that.
>>
>>13822261
I've already accepted it man, I won't be able to pet my waifu.

I wonder if Tharjaanon is still suffering.
>>
People are trying to troll with the localization by saying it's happening and some that it's not happening.

No one gives a shit. We're not /v/ we're used to playing them in japanese. Importing can't be any more easy.
>>
>>13822281
The game just crashes if you do that, but only if you leave animations on.
>>
>>13822270
> the real question is to who is gonna come back with Masaki aside from the usual guys like Shu and Ryuune
None of them. We're never going to get anyone else from that subseries in a regular SRW with terrain ratings, mobility, six character stats, and flight, besides the core 3 of Masaki, Lune, and Shu.
>>
>>13822271
>Fates what?

>>13822279
>Face what?

Fire Emblem Fates
>>
>>13820604
>So can someone explain to me what went down in Masoukishin F? I get the whole Three Gods/Three Giants thing, but aside from that, what happened to the machines that don't use spirits like Valsione, Granzon, and Raveraid?
>In fact, what's Raveraid's deal in general?
>>
>>13822275
>>13822281
> Demonbane breaks reality so hard it even crashes games it's in
>>
>>13822294
That shit is too long.

Read the story summary up there for the OG relevant part.
>>
>>13822270
At best I think we'd get THE SEVEN, Ryune and maybe Elicia and that's being optimistic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mh9aVO_cZI

You guys are forgetting that Masaki got a bunch of new attacks between 2ndOG and MD even in the regular form.
>>
>>13822275
>>13822281
>>13822296
In Demonbane itself, Nyarlathotep's entire goal is to make the two trapezohedrons clash so that they break and release the Court of Azathoth, and if you actually let it happen you get stuck in an infinitely looping nightmare bad ending, so this is kind of appropriate.
>>
>>13822308
I'll never get over how hilarious the bad photoshop filter sky looks in that game.
>>
>>13822281
I think Therion has to proc Counter but otherwise yeah. It happened to me.
>>
>>13822289
You know we got a shitload of them in 2ndOG, right?

Like, we got Masaki, Ryune, Mio, Yang Long, Tytti, Precia, Shu, Saphine, Monica and Zash as permanent party members in the last game. We also got Gennacy, Feilord, Xenia, Tolus, Gold, Kirkus, Rodney, and Elis as temporarily playable for at least one stage. That makes 18 La Gias characters in 2ndOG, just counting the ones you actually get to play as.
>>
>>13822306
We should get Elicia and Lionel considering they're supposed to be from the surface, but what would Elicia pilot considering her mech uses La Gias spirit tech. Lionel has the Valsioga but I hope he gets rerecorded lines since his Mega Graviton Wave sounds horrible.
>>
>>13822317
>You know we got a shitload of them in 2ndOG, right?
Yes, and I'm being a cynical prick about their return because this way I won't be disappointed if they don't.
>>
>>13822326
How realistic
>>
>>13822317
That's because we had to deal with EX

That's not going to happen any more. We'll get the main characters and that's it.
>>
>>13822324
Not to mention that Phyllis may or may not still be in a coma so that's even more unfinished plot for the folks introduced in F
>>
>>13822309
> Having to actually know the lore of the source material to avoid game overs
I feel like SRW has done that with other series as well but they aren't coming to mind (other than Godmars, maybe?)
>>
>>13822326
No worries. If there's one thing Banpresto is more than they are lazy, it's lazy. Moon Dwellers will run on the 2ndOG engine, and the Chinese already stuffed the Dark Prison units into the main game with a patch, so they'll be able to do the same here.
>>
>>13822317
I want to say that they'll return, not because of plot reasons, but because they already have their units animated in HD so just dropping them would be a waste.

Though I guess this isn't exactly that reliable of a reason.
>>
>>13822221
I'm just going by what they've said in the past - whether or not their methods have been successful is a separate issue.
>>
>>13822284
>I wonder if Tharjaanon is still suffering.

That's me. I am indeed suffering a bit, but I'm still getting the game. It was never a necessity, but I do feel the removal was pointless.

>>13822278
I know, man. It breaks my Crystal Heart to have to give up hope, but like that kid from school once said, there is only despair here.
>>
I just want to see Folka and the Shura again guys...
>>
>>13822336
They didn't say anything about being newbie friendly in 2ndOG's interviews.
>>
Considering the game is called "Moon Dwellers", I hope there's more than three mandatory space stages. And less water. A LOT less water.
>>
All this talk about Fates and here I am trying to make Severa her own grandmother
>>
>>13822331
Baldios, sort of.
>>
>>13822343
Ah, I thought so. I suppose you know it's me and all.

Still haven't thought of someone to marry yet, but I'll figure it out eventually.
>>
>>13822343
>spoiler
I did not expect to run into this particular example of autism given form here of all places
>>
>>13822349
I wouldn't mind water stages so much if more units actually had decent water ratings, or they handed out more Screw Modules / Water Jets.

It sucks that Aile Chevalier could hover over water in SRWD, but in OG, nothing hovers, and Chevalier has bad unit / weapon water ranks. I wonder why OG never bothered with hover movement.
>>
>>13822331
Super Tokusatsu Taisen practically has 3/4 of its mission be like this
>>
>>13822356
>I wonder why OG never bothered with hover movement.

More animations they'd need to do.
>>
>>13822356
Pretty sure R2 can hover in Alpha 1 too, and it was in the first OG game. So hell if I know.
>>
>>13822353
>spoiler
Camilla? Isn't that a girl's name?
>>
>>13822354
>Implying this general or /m/ in general is any better than anywhere
Dead End Laugh
>>
>>13822351
That's not a good thing anon.
>>
>>13822356
>or they handed out more Screw Modules / Water Jets
OG is NEVER going to stop being a cheap bastard about part drops.
>>
>>13822349
> Implying they won't pull a Tomino and do water stages in space
>>
>>13822354
You're talking about /m/, where we still ask why Cobray hasn't bought all of us MG Hi-Nu Gundams as a result of a bet he made on how Kira, Athrun and Shinn would have a combination attack in Z1, right?
>>
File: 0001323293.jpg (490KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0001323293.jpg
490KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>13822362
Yeah, and you know what else is a girl's name?

Kamille.
>>
>>13822353
I suppose you and me both will probably just see what happens when we get the game. See who ends up being the first girl to achieve S level with you, that's half of how I got Tharja.

That or assign a few favorites to a dice-roller and let the RNG decide for you, fitting for FE.

>>13822354
>implying the whole of this site isn't just full of stupid stuff like that said by people who have nothing better to do at the moment
>>
File: 0001323304.jpg (417KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0001323304.jpg
417KB, 1920x1080px
>>13822377
>>
>>13822382
And a chingalong ping pong ding dong to you too young lady.
>>
File: 0001323310.jpg (459KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0001323310.jpg
459KB, 1920x1080px
>>13822382
>>
>>13822377
When will we get a boxing match with Imber?
>>
>>13822379
Yeah, it looks like I'll have to do something like that.

Still no EU release date though, so I have no idea when I'll get my copy.
>>
File: 0001323276.jpg (420KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0001323276.jpg
420KB, 1920x1080px
>>13822387
I know you don't know Japanese, but you do know chinese, right anons?
>>
File: 0001323280.jpg (497KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0001323280.jpg
497KB, 1920x1080px
>>13822392
>>
>>13822392
糞中国豚是去死
天安門万歳
>>
>dubbing
anything about dubbing is not happening to the chinese MD, because the fan base prefers japanese VAs over anything else.
>>
File: 0001323270.jpg (449KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0001323270.jpg
449KB, 1920x1080px
>>13822397
>>
>>13822398
>糞
Shit
>>
>>13822392
The only reason I can read bits and pieces of Chinese is because Japanese kanji is based on it.
>>
Is it true that you can get Chinese internet users banned from the internet AND a visit from the state police by sending them or even just posting flagged words like 天安門? If so that'd be awesome.
>>
>>13822371
>water stages in space

HOW?
>>
>>13822391
Had no idea they still hadn't announced EU release dates, especially with less than three weeks for NA. Well, here's hoping you don't have to wait another half-year or something.

I still haven't checked back in to see what might have replaced the touching since that's out. It's an even bigger waste of time and resources if they don't do something with those models aside from the confession scenes.
>>
>Translation for China and Taiwan
Remainder that OG Jackie Chan homage character is happening.
>>
>>13822412
Giant sphere of water teleported in from neveryoumind where
>>
僕の考えたOGMDの序盤の大筋
DC残党追撃のよくあるプロローグ
ラースエイレムでにゃんこ隊壊滅
ハガネ(地上)とヒリュウ(宇宙)に分岐
地上でトーヤ、GC組、コウタと合流
宇宙でカルビ、相変わらず壊滅するマオ社と合流
neo組とアンジェリカ登場、敵組織も地上に送り込んでくる
ヒリュウ(地上)、ハガネ(宇宙)に再び分岐
地上でフリングホルニと合流
宇宙でバルマーに遭遇してSRXとハガネと大破、救援にW組合流
>>
>>13822363
I'm not. It's just that he is a special kind of autistic, even for this place.
>>
>>13822414
Well, it wasn't too bad for Awakening, since we only had to wait two months after the NA release. Hopefully it'll only be a few months for Fates too.

I have to hope that they'll replace the touching with something, it'd pretty devastating if they took it out and decided not to place anything in as a substitute.
>>
>>13822382
Please please please please PLEASE have a non-pointblank non-pathetic P attack.
>>
>>13822442
I hope they give it the Fang Slasher.
>>
>>13822437
Almost believable-looking, kudos.

>>13822439
There was some stuff implying there's some kind of replacement, plus apparently My Room or whatever still has something that triggers an exclamation mark over it in My Castle, so supposedly there's something. At least in this regard, we can still hope for something, unlike SRW localization.
>>
>>13822447
Speaking of slashing, I'm surprised the low-res watermarked gayporn flooder on e-h has never posted SRW gayporn.
>>
>>13822451
>Almost believable
that post literally starts with "I am a retard and made this up"

I don't know why that dumbfuck anon is copypasting this garbage but maybe he drinks nigger semen for a living and got brain disease from it.
>>
>>13822451
I hope so, we'll just have to wait and see.
>>
>>13822463
>僕の考えたOGMDの序盤の大筋
You are the retard for not reading this part.

Sadly I've never had a hot chocolate boyfriend.
>>
File: 0001323365.jpg (324KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
0001323365.jpg
324KB, 1200x800px
>>
TE shitposter guy's sperging out again >>13822295
>>
>>13822473
>You are the retard for not reading this part
Yep brain-dead nigger cum loving retard

>>13822463
>that post literally starts with "I am a retard and made this up"
>>
>>13822346
me too, it hurts
>>
So is this the first official translation of a SRW game in another language?
>>
I did a recount on the pros and the cons about OGMD getting localized (which it won't).
I stopped giving a shit around the first con,, but honestly, I'm glad it's not getting localized.
If the fanbase gets bigger, that's almost never a good thing since it would just invite a certain bunch of shitters into this clique that I'd rather not have to deal with it.

And on another note, Sakito's totally getting in one of the upcoming mainline OGs, they wouldn't waste Ishikawa as a one-off pseudo-MC like that, right?
Right?
>>
Ibis's harem consist of Tsugumi, Sleigh, Irui, and Selena, who else will be added after MD?
>>
Oh god, Aquarion's running animation in X-O is a miracle of the universe.
>>
Glorious Mainland China gets to enjoy SRW goodness in Chinese.

Give in to despair you filthy westerners. You will never get an English localized SRW.
>>
>>13822490
Are you retarded ne plus ultra?
>>
>>13822491
inb4
>muh sekrit klub
>>
>>13822492
The only one out of those who might be a lesbian is Tsugumi, and only as a coping mechanism for her husband's death.
>>
>>13822500

Didn't you read the news? Moon Dwellers is getting an official Chinese release.
http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20160131_741556.html
>>
>>13822499
>inb4 it bombs because fucking china, duh
>and then they refuse to release it in English because "look at the GBA game we released long after the GBA was dead and the game we released in fucking China!"
>>
>>13822504
sekrit klub is unironically a good mentality to have

Name one board that embraced ironic shitposting that's tolerable.
>>
>>13822506

>>13822490
>So is this the first official translation of a SRW game in another language?

you are retarded
>>
>>13822464
Yeah. I really should be using this time to fill out some of the games on my backlog, I haven't even finished the PxZ2 demo, and need to go through M&L and OR one of these days.

How about you, what's filling your time while you wait for MD news and FE?

>>13822492
Calvina and some obscure side-character they use for MD.
>>
>>13822505
Doesn't Selena make out with Sleigh in Alpha 3 or something like that? Or am I talking out my ass?
>>
>>13822513
I know you are since that's the only thing you can say.
>>
>>13822511
I agree with you. I was inb4ing the morons who were going to say it's not a good mentality.
>>
>>13822515
I plan to do another run through Awakening, just a casual one so I'm all ready for Fates.

I might do a bit of a Pokemon game as well, since it's their 20th anniversary this year.
>>
>>13822513
you are retarded
>>
>>13822526
>>13822522
>>13822506
>>13822490
Get a load of this shitposting retard.

It's like the fourth official translation, newfaggot. Fuck off and die.
>>
>>13822519
I think you dreamed it.

>>13822515
I completely-forgot about the PxZ2 demo but I'll just wait until the game comes out. I'm getting that before FE, anyway.
>>
>>13822529
you first retard
>>
>>13822506
>Asks if MD is first official translation
>gets answered no
>says "but MD is getting an official translation!"

Are you retarded?
>>
>>13822529
Pretty sure the original guy meant official as done by Bamco themselves.
OG1/2/EF was Fatlus, kore ga.
>>
>>13822533
I know you are
>>
Can you idiots stop feeding the obvious troll
>>
>>13822537
>>13822532
___________here's your reply shitposter-kun :^)
>>
When do you get Jin's theme for the BGM Selection in UX? I wanna put that shit on Linebarrels sometime soon.
>>
>>13822541
you first retard
>>
>>13822547
I think you have to beat the game first.

I gave it to Demonbane. Also, nobody has their own theme song. I'm playing roulette.
>>
>>13822525
It's pretty bad that X seemed to rekindle my interest in Pokemon after so long, yet after getting OR I stopped and got distracted away after only two badges. Well, at least I have several months of legendaries to download with the Gamestop thing they're doing this year.

>>13822531
You get a little bonus for the regular game for having finished demo data, for what it's worth. It's pretty bad that the demo's probably only three stages and I've only finished the first still.

Xiaomu a best.
>>
>>13822255
That's half of what Akashic Nova was supposed to be.

That said, I'd love to see a Possession version of Prana Discharge.
>>
>retard hour
classic /dng-
wait a fuck I'm not on /dng/

I blame /jp/
>>
>>13822506
How does that have anything at all to do with the post you're replying to and the question it's answering?
>>
>>13822555
Trip ON Vorcia
>>
>>13822553
>You get a little bonus for the regular game for having finished demo data
Well, fuck. Might as well do it, then.
>>
>>13822392
I bought Chinese strategy guides for older games like @/@G/IMPACT. Not so much for the "strategy", more for plot summaries they had for each stage. They are like those Gamefaqs one but they came out on the same week as the game's release.

Then the internet happened and people just posted line-by-line chinese translations online.
>>
>>13822382
>red

TROMBE
>>
>>13822555
Who Geargia and/or Monarch here
>>
File: 1439398561139.png (47KB, 271x302px) Image search: [Google]
1439398561139.png
47KB, 271x302px
>>13822537
>>13822532
>>
>>13822582
I just wanted Bee Force
>>
>>13822492
The princess from the Balmars down the line if they use Selena's plot instead of Cobray's, Calvina maybe, and Mitsuko
>>
>>13822552
>I'm playing roulette.
But then Heroman will have the right BGM
>>
>>13822582
Masked HERO will never die
>>
>>13822605
MItsuko only deserves a hard dicking from one faceless fat man per every faceless grunt her shady business practices has gotten killed.
>>
>New R added to Gachas

My god, it finally happened.
>>
>>13822607
Ha ha. Very cute. I think Heroman has "The Eternal Soldiers", actually.

>>13822618
Just means one more unit you're never going to use.
>>
>>13822614
Lord knows she already knows how to take care of them with her upper mouth
>>
>>13822531
>>13822553
>>13822560
>playing the English version when they removed the ORIGINAL sound version
>>
Guys, how expensive would it be for them to make an English version of Moon Cradles but only digitally exclusive to the PS4?
>>
File: 1377562507346.jpg (58KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1377562507346.jpg
58KB, 704x396px
>tfw you remember the time when Fire Emblem was a strategy-RPG series instead of Waifu Simulator 2016
>>
>>13822632
It still is though
>>
>>13822629
They have to remove the bouncy boobies first.
>>
>>13822625
Well, yeah, pretty much, but still.

I am kind of pissed that it's a Mazinger who's special attack... is also punch. Come on, not even Reitou Beam or Photon Power Beam?
>>
>>13822632
It still is from what Nohr is its harder than most FE games aside from 5 and 12. The game throws a ninja Haar who can dodge with poison shurikens that can debuff at you late game and the only way to beat him is to debuff as much as possible.
>>
File: 710947_1304793662055_full.png (59KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
710947_1304793662055_full.png
59KB, 640x359px
>>13822582
Nah I stay with my rank 10 choo choos

>>13822632
Don't act like an oldfag when the only reason you know that series even exists is freaking Smash.
>>
>>13822629
Sub only digital only? Not very. Can probably recover all the costs with less than 50k units sold.
>>
>>13822632
Hard to remember things that didn't exist, son.
>>
>>13822632
FE4 was a Eugenics Simulator in addition to an SRPG, though. And it was on SNES.
>>
>>13822582
>not Blue-Eyes
amaizo anon
zensoku zenshin da
>>
>>13822655
I was going to mention Railway and their XYZ, but elected not to for some reason. Good taste, my friend.
>>
>>13822656
So why aren't they doing it?
>>
So, anyone have any idea what Deresuka does?

>>13822661
What about Super Quantums?
>>
>>13822664
Lack of interest in the West, unless Sony manages to pay Bamco like they did with Sega with Yakuza 5
>>
>>13822667
I already said so earlier. Crit+Movement Speed Up when set to an Attacker.
>>
>BOUND BY THEIR BUTT SLAMMING
Brain Powered is another one of those, its better when you only see it in SRW type shows.
>>
>>13822667
Something about attacker's critical and movement speed boost
>>
>>13822667
>Super Quantums
Don't like them in the slightest, don't care for Sentai type stuff.
>>
I can't wait for all the Kotaku articles on MD's soggy knees.
>>
>>13822667
Now I regret spending so many crystals on the last event.
>>
File: img257.jpg (69KB, 701x500px) Image search: [Google]
img257.jpg
69KB, 701x500px
>>
>>13822632
I know, isn't it grand?

>>13822667
Asuka a cute sometimes.

>>13822678
That'd be an interesting bit of entertainment. Since all hope of localization is gone, though, no need to worry.

And in semi-related news about SRW, I'm really hoping for some G Generation Genesis news sometime soon.
>>
>>13822671
>>13822675
Oh, neat. So it's that one item, except as a Support unit.

...I wonder if the 50 drop gives a free Support? It's not like I'm going to get to check, I only have like 15 Omega Crystals right now, but I do wonder.

>>13822677
Because that's what I use. I have Devpro set up so that FINAL MISSION: Quantum Burst is on normally and Great Dash is on when I'm winning (since that usually implies Great Magnus), and Don't Stop Carry On as my losing theme. And then if I actually win I have Zankokuna Fairy Tale for that.

I have an alternative setup for my secondaries which runs Garmraid themes, because my second choice for battle is Igknights.

>>13822693
You only need 5 for that, you can build it up at any point.

But speaking of new things: S-Ticket purchases for the next two months are an SR Shooter Dunbine and an SR Attacker Gurren Mk. 2. There's also another new SR who's in the event gacha pools, an SR Shooter Evangelion 01.
>>
>>13822702
You get an SSR Tessa Support if you drop 50 crystals.
>>
>>13822703
Ffffffuck. That had better be in the event proper too, or else there's absolutely no goddamn way.
>>
File: fiddlesticks.jpg (153KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fiddlesticks.jpg
153KB, 640x480px
>>13822703
>mfw I won't be able to afford that before the event ends
>>
>>13822702
>Devpro
Matt I knew you were a shitter but christ
>>
>>13822695
Selena is ______
>>
>>13822713
practicing with Sleigh
>>
>>13822702
Putting your off topic discussion in spoilers only makes it more noticeable. I don't really use devpro, I've just been playing Arc-V Tag Force Special lately and it allowed for a very easy Geargia deck. The most fun duels have been with Anna purely because fighting against those trains, namely Dora, and trying to find outs is really entertaining.
>>
>>13822702
>S-Ticket purchases for the next two months are an SR Shooter Dunbine and an SR Attacker Gurren Mk. 2.
So I either save up 400 S-Chips or just max out my Christmas Kallen, in order to have a Kallen on my team. Hm. SR Kallen costs less, though. SSRs are fucking expensive.
>>
So, I go away for two days and what's this fucking mess of a thread I get.
Haven't you guys learned that localizations are a no no?
Do you want more Colossal Blades and Buffelt modes?
Why haven't you still learned wapanese
>>13822582
>Monarch
REMOVE PePe remove PePe
you are worst archetype. you are the archeype idiot you are the archetype smell. return to fusion. to our fusion cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,Synchro we will never forgeve you. Zombie rascal FUck but fuck asshole PePe stink Fusion sqhipere shqipare..Synchro genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead PePe..ahahahahahSYNCHRO WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ZEXAL .pendulum we kill the king , pendulum return to your precious side dekk….hahahahaha idiot Fusion and Synchro smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE ED FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. Idea+Eidos+Pandeity+Aither=kill Synchro…you will ZEXAL/ Mahado alive in Tribute, Mahado making album of Tribute . fast rap Mahado Tribute. we are rich and have rares now hahahaha ha because of Mahado… you are ppoor stink PePe… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a Banlist
tupac alive numbr one #1 in Tribute ….fuck the Synchro ,..FUCKk ashol PePe no good i spit in the graveyaerd of ur ED and field. Mahado aliv and real strong wizard kill all the PePe farm aminal with black magic now we the Tribute rule .ape of the zoo presidant Yuya fukc the great OERD and lay egg this egg hatch and Pendulum wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a summnd skull. Tribute greattst Shokan
>>
Who's the biggest manwhore of OG?
>>
>>13822397
Why is he so angry
>>
>>13822720
>SSRs are fucking expensive

Some are. Gunbuster's like 23 or so. But Exia's 16, and Imber and the SSR Methuss are 15, and there's a few others that are pretty cheap, especially considering the boost in power they get over SRs (which cost like 11-13 usually).
>>
>>13822740
Irm
>>
>>13822720
>>13822702
Ah fuck it, I dropped all my chips on the shooter Dunbine
>>
>>13822741
He is the embodiment of anger from those who actually thought that Moon Dwellers would get an English localization.
>>
>>13822740
Irm
>>
>>13822749
But no one except a couple of idiots thought that.
>>
>>13822741
He can't see his forehead
>>
>>13822740
Arado, he has too many clones
>>
>>13822740
Shu
>>
>>13822741
he's actually TE
>>
>Masoukishin characters in OGMD
Worst case: Masaki, Lune, Shu
Best case: The Seven plus Lune

Personally, I'm expecting to see the four Masoukishin plus Lune and Shu.
>>
File: SELENA RECITAL.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SELENA RECITAL.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>13822713
torpedo tits
>>
>>13822769
give them their RoEG combo attacks already
>>
>>13822758
The machinery children probably don't even have dicks, something something inferior humans etc.
>>
File: Yu-Gi-Oh!.ARC-V.full.1760626[1].jpg (618KB, 1215x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Yu-Gi-Oh!.ARC-V.full.1760626[1].jpg
618KB, 1215x1800px
>>13822582
Ruri Raptors here.
>>
>>13822779
Will the attacks still be shit?
>>
>>13822769
I'm expecting either the four Masoukishin plus Lune and Shu or the exact same set we had in 2ndOG for maximum lazy.
>>
>>13822790
Honestly, I'm half expecting them to go maximum lazy in OGMD (just a few MK units, all assets recycled from 2nd, cut-down movesets) because the spirits are probably still MIA.

But if they go that route, they need to put in plenty of effort when the spirits show back up in the next game.
>>
>C.C Gawain
>Another Gurren

Today is a good day.
>>
File: 1248906690.png (576KB, 382x559px) Image search: [Google]
1248906690.png
576KB, 382x559px
>>13822582
Geargia a shit
>>
>>13822788
that would be the fun part,yes
>>
>>13822807
I would say I'd fight you, but Deskbots are cool and more than acceptable
>>
>>13822805
Lewd. I approve.
>>
File: 389554.jpg (77KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
389554.jpg
77KB, 600x800px
>>13822826
>>
>>13822790
Didn't they say not all of the Masoukishin would appear?
>>
>>13822835
How C.C. became the embodiment of sensuality is beyond my mere mortal comprehension.
>>
>>13822553
Sorry about the long wait, X did the same thing to me as well.

I wasn't that interested in the Gen V games, but when I got a 3DS I decided to get X when it was out, and I found it alright.

Yeah, the free legendaries is pretty cool to have.
>>
>>13822863
Because Pizza Butt.
>>
so who can possibly be in moon dwellers
>>
>>13822874
Loran
>>
File: 395259.jpg (144KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
395259.jpg
144KB, 600x800px
>>13822863
It is what it is
>>
>>13822863
There's the butt, the attitude, and Yukana. It's a pretty good combo if you ask me.

>>13822866
X/Y kinda annoyed me for being incredibly easy even by pokeyman standards. I shouldn't be consistently outleveling gym leaders without grinding once, damnit!

>>13822874
Well, what silly obscure as hell spin-offs do we have left?
>>
>>13822874
that guy who kept punching the moon in Z
>>
File: fourbutt2.jpg (122KB, 600x1269px) Image search: [Google]
fourbutt2.jpg
122KB, 600x1269px
>>13822917
>Butt
>Yukana
See also.
>>
>>13822917
Super Tokusatsu Wars 2001?
And we haven't touched Hero Chronicles' final boss.

Also, turn off exp. share
>>
>>13822917
For fun, next time you run X/Y, do a team of like 30 mons. It's been a lot more of a thing you can do since reusable TMs in Gen 5, and with the new EXP mechanics they might as well be fucking telling you to run an army at everything.
>>
Hopefully Calvina will keep her leadership area skill. She'll have maximum break for sure too.
>>
>>13822917
I agree, the games have been pretty easier since the previous ones.

It'd be nice to have SOME difficulty.
>>
>>13822866
X was actually the first game where I ever managed to complete the Pokedex in full, though that was still by abusing the Gen V online trick to have rare ones downloaded to your game, at least until online support was removed.

Also, my first legitimate Shiny, not even in Friend Safari. I freaked when I saw the sparkle, even if it was a Floette.

>>13822923
Hot damn. I didn't know Four could even be drawn to look attractive, she never stood out before.

>>13822917
>Well, what silly obscure as hell spin-offs do we have left?

There was that thing with Char's granddaughter or whatever, the blue-haired lass who eventually pilots the Choir Evolution.

>>13822924
Tokusatsu is unlikely, it's unclear whether that's another rights thing like the 64 guys.
>>
>>13822936
Only game in the franchise that's even remotely difficult is Platinum, the rest get their difficulty from postgame events if they ever do at all.
>>
>>13822929
I hope they let you buy that with PP so someone besides the ship captains can get it to level 4. Also, I want Dash. And hopefully Calvina will only have two unremovable skills so her skillset will be at least somewhat-malleable, unless they go with Z2.2/Z3 and let you have 8.
>>
>>13822942
>There was that thing with Char's granddaughter or whatever
Real Robot Battle Line.

>I didn't know Four could even be drawn to look attractive
I've always thought she was pretty, and I was surprised when TR actually drew my suggestion.
>>
There's no right issues with Tokusatsu heroes. They are Banpresto originals they are the publishers and right holders.
>>
>>13822921
Aquarion?

>>13822942
I got my first shiny in X as well, I didn't actually expect to get one, but I was pretty happy when I did.

>>13822944
And that's why Platinum was pretty good, since it actually had difficulty as you played it.

Also the Distortion World section of the game is still one of my favorite moments from the series.
>>
>>13822740

kyosuke
>>
I think there's pretty good odds of masoukishin being present in MD, after all they need more series to increase the number of missions and hey, despite the huge difference between la giars and earth, they saw fit to make amara and the crossgate right after they appearead in 2nd OG an OG game ago, so MD could continue the plot hook left in coffin of the end and show the true conclusion of their saga.
>>
>>13822997
Psybaster is already confirmed.
>>
>OG gets a new anime
>its a Magical Girl Despinis spin-off

How would you react?
>>
>>13823010
Shrug and then move on.
>>
>>13822997
Go read the plot summary from a few threads ago.
>>
>>13822874
me ;)
>>
>>13823020
But Euzeth, you're already dead.
>>
>>13823033
He is but he's not me who's also him.
>>
File: Choir Evolution.png (293KB, 933x672px) Image search: [Google]
Choir Evolution.png
293KB, 933x672px
Char's granddaughter's pretty cute.
>>
>Get to the Watt/Amp episode of Iron Leaguer
>not only did they include these two for no fucking reason, THEY DIDN'T EVEN GIVE THEM ALL THEIR MOVES

You know, my opinion of Neo goes down greatly the more I watch this show.
>>
>>13823053
I have to wonder if there's a consensus on Neo, if the opinions are all over the place, or if it's a love-it-or-hate-it deal.
>>
>>13823042
Why does she have blue hair?
>>
>>13823072
I like the things that Neo did. It executed some of them poorly, but in general it's still a decent game.

I cannot forgive what it's done to Iron Leaguer, however. Forgetting a bunch of people because your cast size is already large enough, maybe. Having two people that don't matter in the slightest over a bunch who do? A problem. Making the people who are in all have absolutely fucking nothing attack-wise? A SERIOUS problem.
>>
File: Magnum Ace.png (281KB, 932x672px) Image search: [Google]
Magnum Ace.png
281KB, 932x672px
>>13823094
Did Magnum Ace have a post movement attack in Neo? I only just recently realized he doesn't in SRC Dungeon.
>>
>>13823122
All his attacks are P in Neo.

He has a baseball throw, the 44 Sonic, the 44 Sonic On Fire, the 44 Square, and the Asteroid Cannon. Which is nice, but, uh, you included his GIANT FUCKING CANNON in his sprite and didn't do anything with it, Banpresto, what the hell are you on about? And that's the least of the concerns there, really. What about the fact that THERE'S NO COMBOATTACK WITH MACH WINDY!
>>
ESRB LOGO
>ESRB LOGO
ESRB LOGO
>ESRB LOGO

Its fucking happening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYynl9JTX60
>>
>>13823094
It had WITH, I'm always thankful for that.

>>13823122
It makes sense. Logically, baseball pitcher moves are done standing still.
But everything was P. Neo didn't have many non-P attacks that weren't MAPs or Breakthroughs.
>>
>>13823181
this shit again?
>>
>>13823198
Every day until they translate it.
>>
>>13823181
It's not as likely as you think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b7V1EHCJew
>>
>>13823208
Maybe they thought of bringing that too, but ultimately they didn't.
>>
>>13823208
Anon let him dream.
>>
>>13823223
>Even thinking about localizing a game that has macross in it
>>
>>13823196
>WITH

What?

>Neo didn't have many non-P attacks that weren't MAPs or Breakthroughs.

Or attacks that came from Eldoran mechs and involved crystals, thank god OE patched that eventually because it was fucking stupid.
>>
>>13823223
Look, I'd love for MD to be out in English, too, but that's really grasping right there.

>>13823196
Yeah, it does make sense. Heck, he gets a lot more range than a lot of people in SRC do.

>pic of Super Earthgain or Sirbine goes here
>>
>>13823230
That's it, they totally were going to localize it, but those Robotech cunts didn't allow it in the end.
>>
>>13823241
Harmony Gold ruining things again.
>>
>>13823233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0VRnj6poEA

>>13823249
They're still there? I thought they closed down or something.
>>
>>13823181
Debunked to hell and back in the past two threads, anon.
>>
>>13823250
They're a real estate company, they're never closing down. And they hold on to Robotech because...reasons? Hell if I know but they have enough money to hold on to it till kingdom come.
>>
>>13822256
I'm ready for more Butt Tax Gun
>>
>Heroman finale in UX
>can't hit the guy with Heroman's Ultimate

THE FUCK?
>>
>>13823306
>can't hit the guy with Heroman's Ultimate

That's impossible anon, you get the ultimate after you finish the boss of that stage.
>>
>>13823317
He's talking about Heroman Combination not working on flyers and the stage boss is a flyer. Basically, Heroman is useless in its own series finale unless you want to use Augment.
>>
>>13823333
Well, that makes sense, he spent like 90% of the fight until he got wrecked in Augment.

That said, don't you have the Armor at that point?
>>
It hurts to know that pic related will be the last non-og game to have good animations and casting. I hope no hope, all that's left is despair.
>>
>>13823346
I think he autopurges the armor after you reach the marked area.
>>
File: Hi-Nu Gundam.png (216KB, 930x669px) Image search: [Google]
Hi-Nu Gundam.png
216KB, 930x669px
>>
>>13823355
Oh, that's right. He purges the armor after you knock 30% off Gogorr's HP.
>>
>>13823362
and Gogorr heals to full

and he's study as fuck. Valored Shining Traphezedron did like 35k when it usually does 50k
>>
>>13823384
He is a 3L, after all.
>>
>>13823362
I don't usually have this problem in that stage since I can still kill Gogorr in a turn since I usually set up a wall of Fafners to spam valor'd combos at him and have Shoko in the back spamming zeal at whatever looks like it has more SP to burn on murder.
>>
>>13823386
Shining Trapezohedron has Ignore Size.
>>
Hey guys, I just got a new PC and it has windows 10. What controller can I use for PCSX2 1.4.0? Is there a way to get a PS3 controller to work?
>>
>>13823449
I am pretty sure you can. Or you could just get a PS4 controller.
>>
>>13823449
Just use a PS4 or an Xbone contorller
It sure as hell beats installing malware
>>
>>13823467
The fuck's this have to do with SRW?
>>
>>13823449
Ps4 controller + Xmapper
>>
>UX
>Linebarrel stage

what is this, Drakenguard?
>>
>>13823506
Yes it is.
Don't worry, they can't aim for shit. Just big bags of HP.
>>
https://youtu.be/uoiB0AicPBg?t=2550
srw when
>>
>>13823515
>they can't aim for shit

I can see that. They only hit:
the NPC forces (original badguy)
Gran-Neidol (nulled the damage)
>>
>>13823531
The Glen Neidr is kind of fucking huge, too. Hitting it isn't honestly that impressive.
>>
>>13823536
true, the babies had a 98% chance to hit it.

I think a hardly upgraded Macross Quarter had better dodge rates
>>
>>13823550
It's not THAT big, but it's 2L for a reason. The whole point of that thing was both to be a fucking massive weapons platform (with a few close combat options, of which the manga really only shows one pre-timeskip) and to be a massive shield to the Naked, the actual Machina hidden inside.
>>
>>13823517
Translation when
You can't even hook the damn thing
>>
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/136468403/#136473472

lol wut?
>>
https://twitter.com/kycow/status/693503643547348992

Muv-Luv is now acknowledged by Bandai

srw when
>>
>>13823615
>TSFs in SRW
Not sure if want, they could be pretty shitty units
>>
>>13823665
Scopedogs
>>
>>13823598
>wanting to play Necro
>wanting to touch any of Vio's trash

I pray for the day when Narahara descends from his mountain hut and blesses Nitro+ with another game.
>>
>>13823698
>Implying
I don't care, it looks cool as fuck. I don't think the writing will be so bad anyway.
I hate this meme.
>>
>>13823673
shouldn't have been this strong
>>
>>13823698
SoniComi 2 when?
>>
>>13823605
I wouldn't be surprised if it's just buttblasted anons.

Like that one Naganofag who insisted that TE doesn't live in Japan because he didn't like Gothicmade.
>>
>>13823709
Narahara is a trash writer and the people bashing Vio are retards from /jp/ who criticize the writing in games they "translated" with Babelfish.

>>13823719
demonbane killed her along with her universe so never
>>
>>13823720
It's probably just that one mod samefagging.
>>
>>13823720
>Gothicmade.
Is this out yet or what?
>>
>>13823709
It's not even a meme.

Shimokura is just Nitro+'s absolutely weakest writer, from concept to prose, by a large margin.
>>
>>13823727
>Narahara is a trash writer
>the people bashing Vio are retards

Someone will fall for this bait.
>>
>>13823727
Based demonbane killing this fat cancer
Also new Haganeya game when

>>13823752
Good thing Fukami did the concept then
>>
>>13823752
Nah that's Ninomae, followed by Narahara.
>>
>>13823767
>new Haganeya game when

You'll have to convince him to stop pretending to be a girl.

>>13823769
>followed by Narahara

Nice meme
>>
>>13823786
>You'll have to convince him to stop pretending to be a girl
E-explain
>>
>>13823806
Just a joke.
He and his best buddy Hikaru Sakurai are insanely identical in their writing and subject matter.
>>
We now have 3 threads still in the catalog that are all past bump limit.
>>
>>13823840
We're about to hit four threads as soon as this one hits page 6
>>
>>13823506
>Drakenguard
What?
>>
>>13823848

Or maybe we could stay in this thread a little while longer
>>
>>13823855
You can't deny Giganscudo he will make the new thread when we hit 6

I swear he doesn't sleep
>>
>>13823855
Nah, let's make one at page six as always. That will surely convince others that we are not cancer
>>
>>13823853
https://youtu.be/cprRaY6O-TA?t=1460
>>
>>13823864
But what relevance does it have to Linebarrels
>>
>>13823840
Things went pretty fast yesterday over all the possible excitement

I don't get why people feel the need to make a separate thread from this one every time there's major news though.
>>
I'm 15 stages in R and I noticed that the actual attack power of my units is significantly weaker than what is written on the attack lists, am I going to be stuck in this situation until the end or the stats increase will balance this later on?
>>
>>13823861
It's just an automated program.

It's responses to other posters are taken from an internally-stored archive, which runs the inquiry through a system that generates an appropriate response based upon similar interactions stored within the archives.
>>
>>13823840
We had four at one point, a while ago. Not even counting when OG had its own general, of course.
>>
>>13823869
https://youtu.be/jLbQYZ4-_wM?t=196
>>
>>13823855
No need to.
Only reason we hit bump limit so quickly recently is because of dumbasses seriously buying the ESRB logo meme and some crossboarding from /v/ and/or /vg/ but don't let either of them know that we know

Now, we've done a pretty good job at returning them back to reality and crushing their "hopes", so discussion will go back to the same snail's pace as usual
>>
>>13823861
I sleep anon, I cannot rest knowing there's a new thread to be made.

Or a new doujin to be acquired
Whatever happened to the kind anon who bought us THATWhatever happened to the anon who was gonna translate THAT
>>
>>13823879
who voices the final Linebarrel boss, he sounds familiar.
>>
>>13823874
Upgrade your damn weapons senpai

Weapons in R have ass for base attack power but they scale like mad (think maybe 2200 or so at 10 upgrades), which is why J decided to maybe calm the fuck down with those growth rates.

So now we're stuck with the fucking brilliant +1250 at 10 on FUCKING EVERYTHING growths that everyone loves.
>>
>>13823880
We can finally get back to offtopic discussions, like the yugioh one earlier
>>13823886
I don't remember, but I think he's actually a rather high profile veteran VA
>>
>>13823874
Ever played Impact or Alpha 2? It's like those, except more damaging.
>>
>>13823884
That is uploaded on sad panda but the other anon died on his way back from the Netherlands
>>13823886
I think Joji
>>
>>13823874
R is a low number game compared to many games released after it. Reliably murdering everything in a single attack is reserved for the last couple of stages and New Game+, which is when you have the money to upgrade weapons to high levels.
>>
>>13823891
>I don't remember, but I think he's actually a rather high profile veteran VA

part of me wants to say Testu Inada
>>
>>13823893
I meant what happened to the anon who brought it to us he never really resurfaced, he was a nice anon.

I remember the translator anon saying he hasn't given up yet and await his resurrection
>>
>>13823886
Tessho Genda, also known as Optimus Prime and Sleggar.
>>
>>13823907
Also ENEEEEEEEEEEERGEEEEEEEEEEER ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTO
>>
>>13823893
No, Nakata's Ishigami
>>
>>13823890
I just upgraded daitarn's weapons and it suddenly became a murder macchine, probably zambot and getter will be the next.
>>13823892
Never played impact but I don't remember alpha 2's power gap being this big.
>>
>>13823936
It's not even near on the same level.
Alpha 2 has low bases and low max unless you're using strictly supers and supers only in which case they're about average, but the lategame fucking bombards you with damage reduction out of the ass on fucking everyone.
And Impact just has pretty fucking terrible power scaling.
And mobility scaling.
And difficulty scaling.
And terrible everything really except maybe the music and the Alt

R just has very low bases. Once you've upgraded your weapons, the only time it feels like your damage's lacking is when you're fighting those MP Devil Gundams with like 30K HP and Super Repair Kits because they totally had to pad the final stage, as if punching through roughly 250K HP from the bosses wasn't enough already
>>
>>13823897
It's not about killing grunts in one hit, I'm fine with a game with small numbers, my problem was with the huge gap between what is written on the attack lists and the actual damage; if a beam riflessione does 1200 damage it's fine, but writing 1900 instead on the attack list is going to be misleading as fuck.
>>
>>13823879
Damn, I should finish Linebarrel
>>
>>13823972
That's the base damage, that gets run though the game's damage formula. It's not misleading at all, 1900 is pretty low.
>>
>>13823605
>that butthurt baby posting on the archive
He posted Harry Potter erotica thinking it was lmaofanny on the Spaceboots thread.
>>
>>13823958
I mostly use supers so maybe I didn't notice that in my alpha 2 runs.
>>13823992
Before starting R I did a run on A that, if I remember correctly, uses the winkysoft damage formula, maybe I'm too used to stupidly high numbers once someone starts having 120 or more will.
>>
>>13823958
>And Impact just has pretty fucking terrible power scaling.

It'd be a lot better if Hot Blood wasn't nerfed, but 1.5x means most attacks using it won't break 10000 and Soul's distribution is both eclectic and scarce.

>>13824028
Alpha 2 is slightly better, if only because Hot Blood works and the bases and end powers are slightly better.
>>
File: vf-kun.jpg (64KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
vf-kun.jpg
64KB, 250x250px
>>13823907
>>13823923
He's already in OG, as well.

He'd be a good pick for Space Tony Stark, actually. He could pull off a good ZETSUBOU.
>>
>>13824091
If you hate 1.5x Valor then you're not going to make it in a world of 2hu SRW.

1.5x Valor and after a certain point, almost every boss has like 2+ lifebars worth of HP.
>>
>>13824104
2+? Most of the later bosses have considerably more than that. I think Kaguya has the most so far, at seven. And most of those health bars are beefy as fuck, because being unkillable is her main gimmick.
>>
>>13824115
I said 2+ because of the few minibosses with only 1 spellcard.

On average its more like 4.
>>
>>13824001
______________here's your reply shitposter-kun :^)
>>
>>13822628

complaining about something done out of necessity as trying to get all the rights to use them in the states is a costly and lengthy legal nightmare and it's just better to drop the offending music and shit than have to drop the change of the game coming out at all..
>>
so is there anything else new or are we waiting for scans ?

banpresto buy my og
>>
>>13824209
>>13824209

New Thread
>>
>>13822655
Don't be presumptuous, my first exposure to Fire Emblem was the translated GBA game that started off with a cool female swordfighter as the protagonist but then turned her into a side character after a timeskip while some random redhead with a rapier became the new protagonist.
>>
>>13824266
So Fire Emblem 7, the first Fire Emblem to come stateside.

Which only came out because of Marth and Roy's inclusion in Melee.
Thread posts: 440
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.