[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEED episode 17 is the most SEED episode in the entire series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: latest[1].png (358KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
358KB, 640x480px
SEED episode 17 is the most SEED episode in the entire series.

>A-plot: teenage drama
>Meanwhile, war crimes 5 miles away

What episodes encapsulate a Gundam show as well? One other I can think of is the episode of Victory where the climax is Kate preventing the Mass Driver from collapsing and getting stabbed in the fucking cockpit by Kwan Lee because why would doing good things ever not be punished in Victory
>>
>>13820944
>kira kills his wife
>Andy still joins Team Kira is awesome with a smile
>>
>>13820953
They were married? I thought she was just a high-class prostitute.

Because Waltfield is just bishie Ramba Ral, which makes her Hamon.
>>
>>13820953
He was banging the captain. Why else would you live in the same compound as the guy that killed your wife and left you maimed?
>>
>>13820957

If they weren't outright married they where at the very least dating seriously.

>>13821000

and then he got cuked when Mwu came back.
>>
>>13821044
Heh I remember an old doujin where Andy took off his prosthetic to reveal fake dong built into his stump.
He needs it because he was taking Murrue and Talia in a 3-some.
>>
>>13820944
Reminder that the voice actor for Aisha infamously not only sucked a shitload of budget out of the show but was so awful they got straight up replaced.
>>
>>13821868
Nah, she's a singer mostly, and did the cameo because there's no way She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named could spare another role beside Natarl and Fllay.
>>
>>13820944
>why would doing good things ever not be punished in Victory
Let's see
>person gets killed in war
>if it happens in any other series - no reaction
>if it happens in Victory
>WOOOOAH MY GAWDDD SO DEPRESSING WOAAHH SOO DARK MAANNNNNNNNNN VICTORY IS SO FUCKING DARK MAN DAMN SON THIS SHIT IS CRAZY FUCK MAN
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>13823459
Kwan Lee's dialogue in that scene is
>Well done, you're preserving the precious relics of humanity!
>Now I'm gonna murder you

And then he murders her because women shouldn't be fighting
>>
File: 1453550502485.jpg (1005KB, 1207x883px) Image search: [Google]
1453550502485.jpg
1005KB, 1207x883px
I think it was episode 16 of G-Reco where they go out to clean space debris lest they face the wrath of the moonrace's energy embargo
The in your face Fukushima/current jap events thing going on in that episode is as G-Reco as you can get
>>
>>13823459
Its a difference of how the character was killed. What you said is like comparing katz death to odelos.
Most of the deaths in victory reminded me of tominos directing in brain powered though so im a little biased.
>>
File: 1440665486876.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1440665486876.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
IBO is so dead
>>
>>13824540

Junko's death in Victory is more Victory than Kate's death anyway.

>explicitly pointed out to have a death wish
>CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
>death wish gone
>now has something to live for
>oops got blown up because women shouldn't be defusing bombs
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.