[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's the finals of the Gunpla Battle World Championships.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

It's the finals of the Gunpla Battle World Championships. This is your opponent. How do you win?
>>
File: 1417906243728.jpg (438KB, 1600x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1417906243728.jpg
438KB, 1600x1070px
Scorched earth, motherfucker.
>>
>>13817546
Plot Armor and Chicken Howareyou.
>>
Go through a long and difficult journey learning about friends and the joys of gunpla while fighting a string of unusual and often quirky individuals who all pilot custom suits compared to the generic guys in the other brackets using basic repaints. Have at least one girl lusting after my dick, possibly one of those aforementioned prior opponents.
>>
>>13817546
Which is the model of his gunpla? And which is the map we're fighting for?
>>
File: gundamsakutentaclegangbang.jpg (157KB, 706x594px) Image search: [Google]
gundamsakutentaclegangbang.jpg
157KB, 706x594px
>>13817546
>How do you win?
Custom scratch-built Saku II custom with dragon dildo launcher.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (994KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
994KB, 1066x1600px
>>13817546
My trusty RX-78. I'm Iori Takeshi
>>
File: 10005542a.jpg (68KB, 198x990px) Image search: [Google]
10005542a.jpg
68KB, 198x990px
>>13817546
fug his waifu alan
then toss lady naked and bound into that seedy zeek bar
then beat him on the gunpla battlefield with backhanded tactics using nothing but a no grade gm which i havent even bothered to paint
>>
I'd try to beat him fair and square but wouldn't mind if I lost because he's a pretty cool guy.
>>
I'd use a fuckhuge model. Maybe the giant Zaku, or maybe an X Gundam.

Last I checked there wasn't a rule against using the bigger models to fight.
>>
File: latest[1].png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>13818617
Because it worked so well for this guy?
>>
>>13818641
Fair enough.

Maybe just go with a pure sword and shield build, and make the Shield have magnets in it to absorb the particle blasts? Force a close up fight, and hope I can fight well enough to win.

After that you'd just need the skills to fight and a way to counter the Trans-Am.
>>
>>13817574
>You'll be able to build something similar to this in Gundam Breaker 3

I can barely contain my erection.
>>
>>13817546
Do what the Renato bros did. They almost had him but they gave away their tactic of joint targeting.
>>
>>13817895
This /m/an is bound to win.

Me, I'll hang out at that Zeon bar and practice piloting grunt suits until I become an ace.
>>
Would a well built Devil/Turn A, or other bullshit MS be overpowered? I mean the other examples were poorly built or generics, so how about if they were built with full expert ability?
>>
>>13825902
Probably balanced against the other characters.

Ridiculous firepower and highly durable but slow as a rock. If you customize it for speed then moving fast will eat through energy like crazy.
>>
File: Gurren_10.jpg (13KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
Gurren_10.jpg
13KB, 500x284px
>>13817546
By subjecting them to heavy amounts of Anti-spiral power, of course.
>>
Get Gud and build my God Asura Gouf with its 4 funnel hands. Fuck it throw some boosters on that shit. I will make it into a fucking DBZ fight.
>>
>>13817546
I summon a magic pixie from another world and have him fight.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.