[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SD Gundam G Generation Genisis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: main_visual.png (509KB, 650x437px) Image search: [Google]
main_visual.png
509KB, 650x437px
1st look at battle animation, full 3d now

https://youtu.be/ofkLmkD9qdE
>>
>>13813743
I see why they decided to stick to UC only
>>
File: I'm out of here.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I'm out of here.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>no late UC
>>
Looks like an improved version of Super Hero Generation engine.

I'm down. Just hoping its not a Unicorn wankfest.
>>
>No X
>No SEED
>No 00
Literally who gives a shit
>>
>>13813832
This. I ain't supporting this trash.
>>
>>13813830
Well, Unicorn is first and foremost on the cover, so..
>>
Eww. This is not the G Gen game I know and love. If they really wanted to improve from their past works, they should have stuck to the recent SRW OG style instead. Fluid animation attacks without nitty-gritty CGI fallbacks.
>>
File: 1452702781647.png (869KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452702781647.png
869KB, 960x640px
>>13813743
>only shitty UC
>not even late UC
yeah no
fuck this piece of shit
>>
>>13813772
Just like Spirits, the real shame is no late UC.
>>
>>13813743
Nice 3D Animation, I only played SD Gundam for the MSV and Originals.
>>
>>13813743
Wait, I just realized the "Gundam" in the title of the vid at the end is written in English in contrast to the one shown in OP's pic related. Does that mean we are finally getting an English import?
>>
File: ggg.jpg (174KB, 1268x660px) Image search: [Google]
ggg.jpg
174KB, 1268x660px
>>13815752
kek, you know what I also noticed?

The PS3 version has been dropped.
>>
>>13815778
probably only for asia
>>
>SRW fanboys will still shit on SD G Generation's animation
>>
>>13815835
I don't really care for SRW animations, but they tend to have a bigger weapon variety.

Hopefully someday we'll get a proper sequel to Overworld which will fix shit like V2AB and Destiny not being able to use their beam rifles.
>>
>>13813832
>>13813902
>Always wanted to give Kira a SBS
>end up still waiting
>no Build Knuckle nor Shining/God Finger quotes for everyone
goddammit!
>>
>>13815862
you mean like World's Destiny?

also, didn't V2AB use the V2A's cannon thing?
>>
>>13815925
To be honest, I never played World since I still haven't 100%'d Overworld, but yes. From what I understand, a lot of stuff got removed during the World->Overworld transition, due to space limitations. That six weapon limit is a bitch, too.

I think so. It's been a while since I used the V2AB. I just remember it holding a beam rifle, but never using it.
>>
>No late UC
>No 00, Seed, X, G

Why bother?

I mean it looks great, but those are the series i was really looking forward to, and would have mostly benefited on this new system.

I can just play overworld for now, since i feel that an updated version of this game will come after a year or so with everything in here, PLUS the missing series i mentioned.
>>
>>13813832
I do, it has all those cool Side Story mechs like 7th Gundam, BD03, Hazel, and the sort. AUfags can't appreciate things like this.
>>
>>13813743
Looks pretty sweet sempai

worth buying
>>
>>13813743
Wait, does the Unicorn actually do that blue beam saber in the show?
>>
should get other people to buy this game so they'd release another g gen with a bigger line up from more series
>>
>>13816886
No. And then when it changes psycoframe color it mostly relies on the shield remotes, then gets its sabers destroyed by Neo-Zeong before it can even use them.
>>
>>13816633
But does it have mono-eyed Gundams? That's all I want.
>>
File: blue.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blue.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>13816886
>>
File: tachibana san te ve tocarte.jpg (39KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
tachibana san te ve tocarte.jpg
39KB, 640x352px
>No Victory
>No Crossbone
>>
Maybe they'll have my favorite flavor of Geara Doga, the Heavy Weapons Type.
>>
File: Phantom_Gundam.jpg (170KB, 864x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom_Gundam.jpg
170KB, 864x1300px
>>13817324
This. I was really hoping they'd expand on crossbone with Ghost and introduce the Phantom and the Black Victory Gundams
>>
Seriously considering buying a PS Vita for this, even though I have a PS4. Bummed a little that late UC is not announced, unless they are included a future DLC. Just hoping the next G Gen will have a full roster like in Overworld.
>>
Now you see why it's early UC only.
That level of detail would be too large for the Vita, unless it was digital only and quite big.
>>
>>13817431
And yet, it's getting Gundam Breaker 3
>>
>>13816886
Yeah, in episode 3. When Banagher fights Full Frontal, he randomly does a giant blue beam saber and attacks him with it, but misses and slices a bit of the Laplace colony off if I remember right.

It was a cool moment, and I wonder why Banagher never did it again. One thing I noticed is that not many games had Unicorn having that move. Only a few like Super Hero Generation and G Gen Genesis. EXVS seems to have its own version where the Unicorn stabs the opponent with both beam tonfas and then makes them giant while the opponent is still stabbed by them, carrying them up the air.

It's an awesome attack, and I'm glad it's in Genesis.
>>
>>13817359
Considering all the models they had to make, I can give them a pass, but that doesn't mean I'll get it on release.
>>
>>13817511
It's in SRW Z3.2 as well, it's part of Awakened Unicorns penultimate attack.
>>
>>13817527
Oh nice. I have the game, but still didn't play it yet. Need to finish Z3.1 lol. That's a nice surprise. Thanks for telling me!
>>
>>13813820
This. No F91, No Crossbone, No Victory. In short, I have to wait for the next game to get back with a decent rooster. Frankly, if i had the late UC, I would have bought it, but like this it's a waste of time
>>
>>13816605
>No SEED
Sounds like a good reason to bother with Genesis
>>
>>13816633
>Oh boy, another RX-78!
>Oh boy, another RX-79!
>Oh boy, an enhanced GM Quel!

Overworld had all of those anyways.
>>
>>13817665
>less content is a good thing
Gee I'm sorry that I love sticking Ramba Ral in a GOUF Ignited so he can stay relevant.
>>
>>13818109
>Not over leveling a regular Gouf and sticking all the OP parts on it to solo the entire game with Blue Giant.
>>
>>13818170
I'd sooner use the Flight Type over just a regular Gouf.
>>
>>13818101
And what's wrong with that? I like those. Call me a rehashfag, I guess, the suits are cool and look amazing. Can't say the same for things like Raider, SF, 00 Raiser, and the sort. I'll miss shit like Brave, Zaneck, and Turn X, but I still like a lot of the suits they have to offer.
>>
>>13818109
>no Amuro on Hi-nu Vrabe
>no Heero on Fenice
>no Kira on Star Build Strike
>no Garrod on Gundam X Maoh
>no Domon on Build Burning Gundam
you're no fun.
>>
>>13820657
>no Shinn on straight build Destiny
>>
>>13820682
you mean nub destiny. OH- Wait.
>>
You idiots, quit your fucking bitching, this game is clearly a re-start to the franchise and chances are they will add more units via DLC or in the next game sequel.

>Logo in english
Asia english translation maybe? or probably localization?
>>
>>13821510
I know that. but do they really have to do this? I want fucking Kira on a SBS, and i want it now!
>>
>>13818509
Then go fucking play Overworld, they're all in there, along with a shitload of other suits.

That'd be like buying Gundam Breaker 3 because you can use Guntank parts in it. It makes no sense.
>>
>>13824836
There's better animations in this and more polish dude. You act like I haven't played Overworld.
>>
>>13824850
Then why is the inclusion of three suits that were already available in the series a plus?
>Oh sure the game removed a few hundred units but it retained these few that I like, so I'll buy it
>>
>>13824859
The game supposedly has ~600 units and Overworld has a similar amount, so I'm relatively excited for whatever they have in stock. I don't remember why I listed those besides the fact that I like them a lot.
>>
>>13824867
Well whatever man.

If I ever get a Vita, I'll get it anyways, despite any lack of units. As long as the Aqua GM is in, I'll be happy.
>>
File: Victory-Gundam-Uso-Ewin.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Victory-Gundam-Uso-Ewin.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>13813743
Who wants to bet they're only putting this level of effort into Unicorn units and have stuff like Victory just fly in an-
>tfw I remembered
Ok, nevermind. Carry on, men.
>>
Preparing myself for all Amuro team:
MSG Amuro/RX-78-2
Zeta Amuro/Zeta Gundam Unit 3 "White Unicorn"
CCA Amuro/Hi-Nu
>>
Chaarrr!!!!
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.