[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look up LoGH videos on youtube >see the comments >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

>look up LoGH videos on youtube
>see the comments
>it's just Code Geass fans shitting on it
You know what this means?

It means I'm gonna have to finally watch Code Geass.
>>
>>13802742
Can you explain your logic fampai?
>>
>>13802742
You're an idiot OP
Where the fuck do you see these comments
Why would you care about Youtube comments
>>
Don't make yourself watch a show, just so you can understand the perspective of haters.
It is never an enjoyable experience.
I tried to get into Sword Art Online since I saw fans of it making comparisons to .Hack.
That was a mistake.
>>
>>13802977
Code Goose is fun experience everyone should go through, though.
>>
I like Geass and LoGH.

I like the latter a LOT more, but I still enjoyed the former.
>>
>go to Code Geass videos
>it's just LotGHfags shitting on Code Geass
I seriously don't understand, the series have nothing in common besides Nazis and pretend strategy.
>>
>>13802742
>Reading Youtube comments
Well there's your problem.
>>
>>13802742

desu senpai Code Geass had some really generic mech designs.
>>
>>13803357
>generic
There's that word again.
>>
File: 1334618521815.jpg (200KB, 640x3750px) Image search: [Google]
1334618521815.jpg
200KB, 640x3750px
some things never change
>>
File: 1342664766355.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1342664766355.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>13803368

Sorry, sorry. Average? done before? same as every other fucking show? The only think cool about the mechs was the cockpit designs.
>>
so not gonna lie. I'm only 90 or so episodes into LOGH and I already love it. I saw Code Geass waaaaay before I saw LOGH, and I like it too. Even season two. But I honestly cant figure out how people were able to come to the conclusion that one is a copy of the other. I realize that the point is moot because you cant understand stupid weeb prattle, but still. how the fuck do people come up with this shit?
>>
>>13803483
Name one mecha design that wasn't "done before".

I'm about to show you how new you are.
>>
>>13803525
GOTHICMADE
>>
Is LOGH on irc at all? I want to watch it but I really want to take advantage of my unlimited campus WiFi right now and I can't do that with torrenting.
>>
>>13803531
>FSS with anorexia
>>
>>13803525
Neva bin dun befo'.
>>
>>13803542
>INTERNETEXPLORER
>>
>>13802742
Link to those LoGH vides where you saw the comments.

>>13803522
>I'm only 90 or so episodes into LOGH and I already love it

You are near the end anyway, way too past away being a "already became a fan".

> how people were able to come to the conclusion that one is a copy of the other.

If you are really past 90 episdoes and already became a fan, then you would know why.
Hint - It's the male-Lady Oscar.

>>13803525
Euphienator
>>
>>13803248
You haven't encountered a particular kind of code geass fans who take it very seriously .
They find it's "politics" and "military strategy and tactics" like reading War and peace and studying works various IRL military geniuses.
They even call it a "political thriller" .

I have even encountered some pooinloo weebs who think it is based on britbongs rule over India.

It took Guilty Crown and Cross Ange to realize that Nips were in for fun.
>>
>>13802977
>Don't make yourself watch a show, just so you can understand the perspective of haters.
Well, I did once ask /m/ for suggestions for post-millenial anime since I was starting to run short on subbed pre-2000 shows I hadn't seen yet, Code Geass was suggested, plus it'd been in the back of my head since then so I figure now is as good a time as any.

Plus it probably beats watching Sonic X.
>>
>>13802742
LOGH and Code Geass are actually almost nothing alike.

So both critics and fans of either are being silly. Stop comparing apples with oranges, dudes.
>>
>>13803705
Geass has far more in common with a Romance novel than a political thriller, to be honest. The tactics are mostly just magician's tricks. Not that such is a bad thing. Obviously it's nothing like War and Peace starting with the fact nobody reads that these days.

GC and CA left me rather cold. Not even that fun.
>>
>>13803544
Windows phone unfortunately. Can't even rename images to hide it.
>>
>>13804599
That's because GC was a bioterror thriller and CA a femsploitation show when all people want are soap operas like CG.
>>
>>13802742
>youtube
>>see the comments
It's like you want to see stupid shit
>>
>>13803522
>I'm only 90 or so episodes into LOGH and I already love it
What?
>>
What does Reinhart think of spics?

What does the empire think of it?
>>
File: 1376966163769.jpg (802KB, 395x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1376966163769.jpg
802KB, 395x3000px
>>13804821
Pic related.
>>
>>13802742
Code geass was utter shit in season 2, it didn't solve any of its plot or mystery. The green bitch became utterly unimportant and the powers were never explained along with any of the shit his father was doing.

Oh and its fucking nothing like LOGH.
>>
>>13804829
>Family lines or genetics have nothing to do with the abilities of the individual.
Topkek. He's a fucking idiot.
>>
Code geass only became popular and hype because the mc was the villain. It stood out a lot when most mc's were white knights. then season 2 happened.
>>
>>13804913
Lelouch did nothing wrong.
>>
>>13804925
Lelouch did EVERYTHING wrong
>>
>>13804913
>MC was the villain
But that's wrong, that only happened at the end.

Also you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
>>
>>13803483
Name one series with mecha visually and functionally similar to Code Geass that isn't Eureka Seven.
>>
>>13805316
Third party here, but just for laughs: Gasaraki.

Think about it, KMFs are literally the logical extension of TAs. You're already knee deep in the gigantic infantryman concept, just go full crazy and give them some medieval melee options too.
>>
>>13804887
>It didn't solve any of its plot or mystery
Except they did.

Gundam doesn't need to show you the entire development and production process for a Gundam. Ergo, Geass didn't need to explain where Geass came from either. Btw, C.C. was never a direct participant in events. Not even in S1.

Explaining the powers was never the point. In fact, what little they told us was unnecessary. What his dad did was pretty self-evident. Unoriginal, but evident.
>>
>>13804913
Most MCs are still white knights these days, with few exceptions like Mika the killer or Setsuna the child soldier.
>>
>>13805758
Gundumbs and Geass are both fictional, so "made by a factory by some scientist dudes" and "magic witch power" work repsectively. All that needs to be explained is how they work, not why they work.
>>
>>13804766
>It's like you want to see stupid shit
Shut up! I'm almost enjoying my anger!
>>
>>13805983
That's what goes through my head every single day I decide to go on /m/.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.