[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Special Rescue Police Winspector 36

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: bikel kills ryoma the end.png (451KB, 718x541px) Image search: [Google]
bikel kills ryoma the end.png
451KB, 718x541px
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=778429

Bikel begins to behave erratically, manifesting a sudden obsession with fathers. Things take a dramatic turn when he begins to commit crimes with no memories of them. Someone is manipulating Bikel from afar, and the only one who might be able to stop him and save Winspector is Bikel's original programmer! At long last, learn the backstory of the creation of Winspector's Support Droids,and how Bikel came to be the cheerful Nagoya-accented jokester we know and love.

Notes:
Perhaps the most obvious thing: Nishida, the engineer who programmed Bikel (Dr. Asahina from the Gigastreamer episode was the designer) is played by Kaoru Shinoda, who performs the voice of Bikel. Shinoda is a veteran tokusatsu voice actor who appeared as far back as 1971's "Suki! Suki! Majo-sensei", which was something of a precursor to the Fushigi Comedy shows. He was also the voice of the one of the first monsters in Sentai, Jade Mask on Himitsu Sentai Goranger and appeared either on screen or in voice form in many of the Toei productions from the 70s through late nineties. He is indeed from Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture. This role was a rare opportunity for him to use his actual accent.

Note that this episode is the return of the much missed leather jacket for Ryoma. This may mean that this cour was filmed before the others with the white jacket, since we're entering the final group of episodes now.

I should mention that this is a Sagiyama episode, who as I've mentioned before can be weird. However, I really think she nailed it on this episode. If you love Bikel, it will hurt you to watch him be forced to do such terrible things, and delight you to see what happens at the end.

This is the first episode I subtitled, but I went back and updated it to be consistent with the "voice" I've written for the characters.

Also, in Japan, what other countries call a "green light" on a traffic signal is called a "blue light" there. They still look green to me...
>>
File: Yuusuke Thumbs Up.jpg (22KB, 624x364px) Image search: [Google]
Yuusuke Thumbs Up.jpg
22KB, 624x364px
>>13796149
>>
Thank you once again for more Winspector. Now I can finally see Bikel's most interesting focus episode.
>This is the first episode I subtitled, but I went back and updated it to be consistent with the "voice" I've written for the characters.
Quite touching on your part.
>>
This is a great episode. I love Bikel. Really cool to see the guy behind the voice. And really interesting to know all the other shows he worked on.
>>
>>13796149
Thanks, m8.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.