[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nostalgic Fiction Gundam Beast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: G Beast Fragments Cover.jpg (89KB, 599x798px) Image search: [Google]
G Beast Fragments Cover.jpg
89KB, 599x798px
https://mega.nz/#!p4JHWLBB!CvbCZi2FBMw00uM5q9A3AP8lOfdmRUJPrjh1BVF1l6c

Here you go, folks. You've probably seen some of this artwork here before/on pixiv/whatever. I'm a big fan of these designs and wanted to share these books with you all. I hope you enjoy it.

The following are digital copies of all of the doujin books minus Fragments (though the cover is included in the Misc folder). Also, I wasn't able to find proper copies of the Insects and Versus books, so only lower-res art of the corresponding mecha is present. If I get a hold of the two missing books, I'll make a new upload. Again, enjoy!
>>
thanks now all i need is Susagane artbook and SF Aoi no Hon
>>
awesome, thank you!
>>
Oh wow. I got most of the latter of those books of DLSite when they were up in 2014. But it looks like all but the first couple have been completely removed, can't even re-download what I bought.
>>
>>13793886
D: OP here, you don't still happen to have the PDF copies of Versus and Insects handy from when you first got them do you?
>>
File: 1290194540733.jpg (2MB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1290194540733.jpg
2MB, 1280x1200px
>>13793563
All of this is still better than what we've gotten as of late.
>>
File: Wolf on.jpg (472KB, 1081x1865px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf on.jpg
472KB, 1081x1865px
I was looking through exhentai, saw these doujins and got way sidetracked with how much I love these designs.

Wolf, Hammer head, Vixen, Hundred Estrus, Rooster, Gunsapiens and all the insects.

I would basically just always be spending money on Gundam Beast kits if these were real.
>>
File: Gundam_leon.jpg (135KB, 709x921px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam_leon.jpg
135KB, 709x921px
OP here, my personal favorites are Scorpion and Brachiosaurus. :D
>>
>>13799803
That looks like a dislocated knee on the left leg. I don't think metal bend that way.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.