[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macross Plus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (1023KB, 1021x870px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1023KB, 1021x870px
So is this just some FANTASTIC racism, or is there actually some kind of scientific reasoning within Macross that they simplify as "Fighting Instinct"
>>
As racist as refusing to own and tame your very own pet bear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is3j836Hmw0
>>
Learn to screencap senpai
>>
>>13790130
Do you not know how to crop images, nor how to save screenshots directly from MPC?
>>
>>13790143
>>13790146

To be honest, I didn't want to bother mentioning the episode and time, so I thought it was easier to just take a shot of the whole player rather than just the scene.

I didn't want this to be what the thread was about.
>>
>>13790140
Why is this so hilarious?
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 350x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 350x471px
>>13790130
Racist? Try speciest.
Would you expect the same behavior from a tiger, a gorilla, a Klingon or the ELS? Of course not. Even sentient individuals are still running on meatware and different species have different predispositions.
>>
>>13790151
1. we all know about this scene
2. did you faggot even watch SDF?
3. "racism" - you are trying to troll too hard
>>
Did you watch SDF? They were kinda bred to do nothing but fight for millions of years. You don't breed that out in just 30 years.
>>
>>13790151
>I didn't want this to be what the thread was about.

and yet here we are
>>
>>13790130
>So is this just some FANTASTIC racism, or is there actually some kind of scientific reasoning within Macross that they simplify as "Fighting Instinct"
You've never actually watched SDF have you? My god Plus-onlyfags really do exist

>>13790151
>I didn't want this to be what the thread was about.
Too fucking late
>>
zentradi were genetically engineered to be warrior race, it's only natural that they were intentionally created to possess the brain chemistry and genes and whatever the fuck else they could have for increased aggression and whatnot
>>
>>13790258

which is weird that all it takes to rattle them is crappy pop music
>>
>>13790264

>Crappy

It had it's time and place
>>
>>13790264
>This nigga doesn't even Yack Deculture
>>
>>13790273
>It had it's time and place

It was shit then it's shit now.
>>
>>13790264
I dunno maybe they were also subject to genetic "programming" that dulls them and makes them more docile when they hear music or something that could stimulate part of their brain that turns off the aggression

letting loose billions of war-happy soldiers with advanced weapons onto the universe without some kind of leash isn't the best idea
>>
>>13790276

>His boyfriend isn't even a pilot
>>
>>13790276
Minmei may be a shit but her songs weren't
>>
>>13790264
They'd never experienced anything like j-pop before.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.