[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Char a cuck? Lalah's stuck with him because she felt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Was Char a cuck? Lalah's stuck with him because she felt she needed to protect the one who saved her, but wanted to be with Amuro without any preexisting causes.
>>
>>13788720
I think Lalah was just more selfless to the point that she had a weird hippy-dippy sense of free love in her ultra-Newtype-ness. She didn't probably didn't consider her love/care a thing that was covet-able and would share it with everybody.

And Char was just so incredibly self-absorbed, he let his Newtype empathic abilities never ever see Lalah's real love. He only used the practical stuff, but not the stuff that was most important.

By Unicorn however, they seem to have put aside all their differences and are having a Newtype spitroast of Lalah with Char and Amuro in a psychic-bird-thing. It all works out with Newtype bullshit magic.
>>
>>13788777
>Newtype spitroast of Lalah with Char and Amuro in a psychic-bird-thing

That's a happy ending for the characters but in a weird way I like the idea of Char and Amuro being eternally at each other's throats vying for Lalah's love with her in the middle trying to keep them from hurting each other. It sound's more dignified I guess than "a Newtype spitroast physic bird thing". Either that or all three of them merging into one consciousness.
>>
>>13788838
>Either that or all three of them merging into one consciousness.
If we're being honest, that's probably what happened in-setting. Newtypes have extreme empathy, yet at the same time an extremely strong self-will.

It's like Third Impact/Tang from Eva, if only it were happier and you could go in and out of it as you pleased from the gestalt. Or if you technically were dissolved into everything/nothing as soulstuff, your empathy would expand to the point that any hang-ups and regrets from life you had no longer have meaning.

But a ghost spitroast threesome on a psychic bird is much more appealing, image-wise.
>>
>>13788838
>>13788961

Well, the interviews and stuff conducted after Unicorn finished say something to that extent.

http://pastebin.com/eT7jMp7N

> "I leave it to you" is described as "the voice of one who is becoming one with space", and the person speaking is not "Frontal" but "voice" which is what is listed for Char, Amuro and Lalah.

It sounds like they not only merge with each other, but with the universe itself.
>>
>>13788961
How do you think Char saw Lalah and Amuro's bond? Amuro is a total homewrecker in a way, yet we know that isn't his fault, he and Lalah were destined to bond. I wonder if Char blames Amuro for bonding with Lalah, or if he's disappointed in Lalah for consorting with the enemy, or if he just blames circumstance.
>>
>>13788982
Char can blame whatever he wants about Amuro. Because in many ways it's both true and at the same time, horrendously overblown because Char is a colossal, self-absorbed jackass. It's literally his thing, from start to finish.

Char had everything he needed to be even closer to Lalah than he ever thought Amuro was with her, but in his self-centeredness and pride, he never expanded his Newtype abilities to anything not useful for just killing more people in his way. Hence why Lalah even had to die to begin with (if Char wasn't such a thickheaded douche, Lalah wouldn't have been in the Elmeth to defend him).

Really a lot of problems in UC from the OYW and beyond are because Char is a brat from beginning to end. In Origin, he's obviously intelligent beyond his years, but he's oddly bitter and somewhat sociopathic.

In the OYW, he can't see the obvious hero worship that Garma gives him. Garma would probably have sucked Char's cock if he told him he wasn't only an Ace pilot and Newtype, but also the long-lost Casval Zeon Dekun in the middle of the Gaw with all the officers watching.

Overall, Char's lust for revenge, then continued lust for revenge, and further final lust for revenge against the Federation for being corrupt because the people he killed in his revenge thusly gave continued existence to said corruption (no need for the Federation without a continued Zeon enemy to fight, which Char perpetuates by continually making things worse in the long run) eventually leads to him trying to end habitable life on earth because he's out of people to take revenge on other than Amuro and the entire fucking Federation at once.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.