[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does every single /m/ show need at least ONE unbearable character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: ep3b.jpg (29KB, 214x150px) Image search: [Google]
ep3b.jpg
29KB, 214x150px
Why does every single /m/ show need at least ONE unbearable character?

Seriously, what is the fucking point of having her in the show? Every single second she's on screen makes me enjoy the show less, and I can't understand why the fuck the guys would put up with the shit she pulls.

She has literally ruined their plans willingly more than once and is a little bitch about it.

I guess every /m/ show needs its Asuka.
>>
>>13788198
>Seriously, what is the fucking point of having her in the show?
She's adorable.
>>
>>13788401

If by adorable you mean fucking irritating
>>
File: armored-trooper-votoms-9282.jpg (37KB, 714x480px) Image search: [Google]
armored-trooper-votoms-9282.jpg
37KB, 714x480px
Coconna is great, you're shit.
>>
>>13788198

They're there as part of a plan to make you personally enjoy anime less. Not to hate it entirely, they don't want to drive you away completely - they just want to make you miserable the whole time. It's been decades in the making, but it's finally paying off. Good job guys, keep up the hard work.
>>
There is always a kid appeal character
>>
File: 1345162714829.jpg (51KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1345162714829.jpg
51KB, 720x480px
>>13788198
The fuck is wrong with Coconna?
>>
>>13788444
yeah coconna appeals to all the kids with her huge ass
>>
>>13788444
Those didn't show up in Votoms until Phantom Arc/Alone Again, though.
>>
File: Titanic Ass.gif (722KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
Titanic Ass.gif
722KB, 500x286px
>>13788487

Every good show needs a hot piece of ass to give a boy their first boner.
>>
>>13788487
Yes and?
>>
>>13788198
>I guess every /m/ show needs its Asuka.

Reifags still butthurt over Asuka winning in the manga? Just get over it already. Also,

>not liking Coconna

Reifags truly are the worst.
>>
>>13788541

I don't have girl preferences when watching a series, because I'm not fucking 12. I just mention Asuka because, like in every other /m/ show, she's the character who acts like an absolute little bitch and people just put up with her and treat her as if she's NOT being a fucking dumb bitch.
>>
>>13788541
>implying anybody wins when LOL TIME RESET happens
>>
>>13788541
>Asuka winning in the manga
>anyone winning anything in that ending

I find it hilarious how Eva fans are the people who least get it.
>>
>>13788561

In case you hadn't noticed, in real life that's generally how people deal with other people doing things they don't like, including friends. I know you're probably a super cool dude who'd never put up with any such shit from your friends and tells them when they're being assholes to their face and expects no less and so on - you're not most people if that's the case though, because most people just tolerate it and move along because they have their own shit to be dealing with and don't find it worth the hassle.
>>
>>13788581

Except she's not friends with them, she's just a chick who hangs around out of her OWN insistance, even when they keep trying to turn her away, and then bitches when shs gets no attention. She literally blew their plans willingly on multiple occasions, putting the rest of the crew's life at risk, out of spite. This type of behaviour gets you fucking kicked in the mouth in a best case scenario.
>>
>>13788541
>Asuka winning in the manga?
Lolno
>>
>>13788581
>most people just tolerate it and move along because they have their own shit to be dealing with

More like because their little bitches themselves. If you put up with people being continuously annoying and petty in your life, you're just weak and desperate for human contact.
>>
>>13788605
>>13788621
This. Asuka is fucked up even by Eva standards.
>>
>>13788605

Asuka is team-mates with Shinji and Rei and has no choice in the matter. She also has no real choice in living accommodations and in case you hadn't noticed, Shinji ain't the kind of guy to impose his will on others in any situation.

If you mean Coconna, she is friends with Gotho and Vanilla at first but becomes friends with Chirico along with Gotho and Vanilla during the first arc. Chirico likes each of those three because they're unlike the people he has known for most of his life and doesn't mind their faults, because that's one of the defining aspect of a friendship: tolerating the vices as well as the virtues of someone.
>>
>>13788621

> internet tough guy.jpg

I'm sure.

>>13788634

Everyone is fucked up in Eva. That's the point. There is nothing worse about Asuka than Rei, Misato, Gendo or anyone else in the cast.
>>
File: 1452981579267.gif (2MB, 270x180px) Image search: [Google]
1452981579267.gif
2MB, 270x180px
>>13788658
>That's the point. There is nothing worse about Asuka than Rei
>>
File: 1400843767396.jpg (69KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
1400843767396.jpg
69KB, 720x528px
>>13788198
>that post
I just
I don't
But really
Why
>>
>>13788634
>Asuka is fucked up even by Eva standards.
She's just the most openly fucked up.
Rei is an emotional toddler with a death wish because nobody ever really told her her life was worth anything.
Shinji is a pathological coward because life has been shitty to the point of telling him he can't succeed at anything he truly needs so he shouldn't try.
And every single adult is a duplicitous, manipulative liar in the show.
>>
>>13788198
Did you even watch the show? she's like a Chrico-boner driven Jiminy Cricket to Pops and Vanilla. Without her they both would have left Chirico to rot in the slammer at Woodo.
>>
File: mpv-shot0298.jpg (62KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0298.jpg
62KB, 640x464px
>hating on Coconna
>>
File: Family time.jpg (13KB, 360x263px) Image search: [Google]
Family time.jpg
13KB, 360x263px
>>13788752
>Shinji is a pathological coward
>Gets in the robot on the first episode literally because he felt sorry of Rei
Shinji is a very flawed character but he isn't a pathological coward. Hell, he even tried to approach his dad for a while despite he was fucking terrified.
>>
>>13789502
>Shinji is a very flawed character but he isn't a pathological coward

You're not looking at it from the right angle. He's not a coward because he doesn't want to fight. He's a coward because he's too hige a puss to be anything but a toy and a pawn for everyone else.

His dad calls him up with a use and instead of telling the chode to eat a back of dicks he buckles and does whatever anyone tells him just for the faint hope he might get a pat on the back.
>>
>>13789515
>Fuck you dad! I won't get in the damn robot
>5 mins later
>Everyone dies
>>
>>13789515

He doesn't get in the robot for a pat on the back though, he gets in the robot because he doesn't like the idea of an injured girl being used in his place if he doesn't. Shinji is too beaten down and cowed by experience to deal with people on a personal level, but he's okay with doing dangerous things, both because he has no self of self-worth and doing so gives him some and because it is the right thing to do to his mind and it's at least something that he can do.

Just because you're a coward in one situation doesn't mean you're a coward in all situations.
>>
>>13789502
>>13789515
You're both wrong in that he isn't a coward, but that he does want to run away. And the thing he wants to run away from more than anything else is himself. His self esteem is so far down the shitter that he legitimately believes that absolutely nothing he can do can help anyone.

This is a condition, it happens to people in real life, people have that. Much like most of those people who don't end up committing suicide in some manner, Shinji actually does start getting better when it looks like his life has an actual meaning, horrible though it might be to him. And then the later parts of the series basically spend their entire time fucking with him and everyone else on the cast's heads which causes him to regress even further than where he started.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.