[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why didn't this end at episode 11?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: cast.jpg (33KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
cast.jpg
33KB, 320x320px
why didn't this end at episode 11?
>>
>>13785542
I pretend it did. 12 is completely worthless, cheap and superfluous.

11 was pants on head retarded anyway.

10 was the best.

New Director didn't ruin anything that the original one wasn't going to, actually new director made the action and production even better.
>>
>>13785548
I just finished watching it for the first time and got to episode 12 and immediately noticed a crazy drop in animation/art quality so I turned it off
>>
It was at least nice to see that the MC got his waifu pregs.
>>
>>13785542
The romance in this was the worst part.
>>
>>13785609
The romance and Shiro's morals.
>>
>>13785606
Literally who fucking cares? MC was annoying with his stupid morals and the Romeo/Juliet romance was absolutely intrusive and poorly executed.
>>
>>13785675
awww.. boohoo, poor you.
>>
File: FOJ.png (48KB, 524x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FOJ.png
48KB, 524x1200px
>>13785542
>>13785548
>>13785609
>>13785618
>>13785675

>Baaaw da hero has morals

Shit like this is why gundam fans are retarded.
>>
>>13785542
Why didn't it end partway though episode 1, when Shiro's Ball takes 120mm rounds to the cockpit glass and refuses to follow the laws of what passes for physics in gendum's universe?
>>
>>13785875
This.
>>
>>13785864
>betraying your country and people for some worn our incest pussy
>moral

pick one.
>>
>>13785950
It's amazing how fast the change is too, especially since he should hate the zeeks more than most, having lived through one of their gas attacks and still having nightmares about it.

But nope, space nazis have tits, time for love and peace.
>>
>>13785864
Stop using kamen rider to shitpost.
>>
>>13785542

>why didn't this end at episode 11?

a better question would be:

why did you watch this show? watch a better show like 0079 and zeta instead.
>>
>>13785960
He basically goes full retard the moment he sees Aina. Pussy, pussy.
>>
>>13785542

The strange thing about this series is that, for what's supposedly a REALLY gritty Gundam series...It's not gritty at all, not really. Like, I don't think any of the titular 08th MS Team actually dies. More, they aren't suffering any form of deprivation, while the Vietnam War REALLY REALLY sucked.

Even the natives are on their side!

You'd think it would end like, I dunno, Platoon or something with the protagonist becoming jaded, cynical and finally going batshit fucking bonkers when the Vietcong overrun the base.
>>
>>13785875
why do you watch shows about walking humanoid space mechs if you care about stuff like this
>>
I should have ended halfway through when it was still about a rag tag team dealing with there issues. I've never seen characters sidelined so fast but they go from characters to guys which follow Shiro around

>>13785609
The romance didn't even make sense. Usually that type of thing will have the characters stranded together for a good amount of time so they grow close. But apparently 10 minutes - an hour was all they needed to learn they were the love of each others life. I was really confused when they both got to the mountain and started arguing like a couple and just the general way they now acted together, it just seemed to come out of no where
>>
>>13786123
The natives are the ones who suffer.

>I should have ended halfway through
More like Aina should never have been in it.
>>
>>13785542
who the fuck is the blonde guy behind Shiro?
>>
>>13786973
Miller
>>
>>13785864
>gundam fans

Nah dude, /m/ has bitched about moral characters even beyond Gundam for a while now.
Why do you think Geist is such a popular character here?
>>
>>13785864
THIS.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.