[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VG- Voltron General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Voltron.jpg (22KB, 425x250px) Image search: [Google]
Voltron.jpg
22KB, 425x250px
...and now back to VOLTRON, defender of the universe!
>>
>>13782077
Voltron was a c-list Brave knockoff for poor Jap kids
>>
>>13782097
Voltron was my childhood
>>
>>13782103
And it was awful. Sucks dude.
>>
>>13782113
My mom made me a voltron costume out of cardboard and paint cans, Which she painted and decorated.
I was fucking voltron
>>
>>13782097
But GoLion/Voltron was way before the first Brave, which was Exkaiser in 1990. Golion was in 1981.
>>
when I was a kid I had to use the UHF antenna for Voltron because it was from a station way south of us and the cable didn't get it
only saw the Lion stuff then

Golion really is a goofy-ass show. Like some execs thought that the bible show idea was a gravy train to get on, but they didn't get "adapting the bible" was the idea and instead went "bronze age stuff, crosses and ghosts, lions and violence, and robots too because toys"
>>
>>13782174
>CarRobots
>not a Brave series
>>
Vehicle > Lion
>>
>>13782077
Thanks, Peter Cullen!

>>13782177
We had a full size satellite dish. Nobody carried it locally, so I'd watch it (and Robotech, and Transformers, and GI Joe, and MASK) on WPIX. Good times.
>>
>>13782245
You had the best childhood ever.
Why are you on 4chan?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x358px
Anybody remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgdudPgZ-Jk
>>
>>13782325
People offline don't wanna talk about spandex karatemen, cybernetic suit cops, and giant robots. It's sad.
>>
>>13782174
Technically, Golion is a Romance Robot imitator, not Brave (also, TF Victory was the proto-Brave).

>>13782984
Meanwhile, that stuff doesn't really belong on any boards, according to many naysayers that don't know better. Sometimes you just can't win, but at least you're showing your appreciation in the best way possible.
>tfw you realize that Love X Care's website is possibly the only place online where you can talk about it, because the owner's kind
>>
>>13782163
Your mom is based. Any pics ?
>>
>>13783223
If I can find the pics, I will scan and post them.
>>
>>13783223
Pics of his mum?
>>
WAN

PRUS WAN
>>
>>13783650
GIVE UP SEI
>>
>>13782177
I watched from VR tape which my father brought them back after each of his trip oversea.

I still have the full collection of VR tape for Voltron, all the toys and full collection of Golion Original manga + the bootleg one ( which is pretty awesome if you can read it )
>>
>>13782203
Thank you

I thought I was the only one who vastly preferred Vehicle Force. The robot was better and the conflict was more interesting since not all the bad guys were truly evil.
>>
>>13782332
YES
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.