[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amuro was not born in Canada.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: born_in_Japan.jpg (16KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
born_in_Japan.jpg
16KB, 292x219px
http://ajw.asahi.com/article/cool_japan/style/AJ201601070006

Let's settle this for once and all. He is not from Canada. I repeat, he is not from Canada.
>>
So? Majority of the people in the world are not born in Canada.
>>
>>13769278

you are missing my point. A lot of people believed wikipedia article that stated he was born in Prince Rupert, Canada with a source from bullshit Dynasty Warrior Gundam game.

Well, he is not, and I am here to correct that false statement.
>>
>>13769287

It was never from Dynasty Warriors anon, that just repeated it. It was from the movies that people got that - which the article you just linked flat out says, so I'm not sure why you're trying to undersell it by acting like Dynasty Warriors was the only source to ever say this. And in the novels he's Mexican if I recall. So even Yoshikazu saying he's from Sanin in Tokyo isn't really definitive because it depends which version of him they're talking about.
>>
File: 1435602727243.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1435602727243.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
>>13769259
Origin =/= Canon
>>
>>13769259
Doesn't matter where he is, He is god now.
>>
>A representative of the anime studio responsible for the space opera, Sunrise Inc., told The Asahi Shimbun, “No comment.”

Yeah nah he is Canadian
>>
In the TV series they left America and are already trekking across the Pacific Ocean when they first meet Ramba Ral, and an episode or two later they stop on an island and Amuro flies home.

It's pretty clear they're in Asia by this time, just not where in Asia exactly.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 691x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 691x485px
>>13770374
>post yfw Amuro is actually SEAsian
>>
wasn't Tomino's plan to make amuro mexican/Canadian mixed
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.