[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone played the game Real Robots Final Attack? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 35285_front.jpg (72KB, 575x594px) Image search: [Google]
35285_front.jpg
72KB, 575x594px
Has anyone played the game Real Robots Final Attack?

If so, how is it?
>>
>>13766449
>real robots
>Shining Gundam
>>
>>13766459
>real robots
>Zeta Gundam

>real robots
>SUPER ROBOT XTREME team
>>
>>13766459
>>13766466
>giant robots
>real

ITT: autists that need to shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1449181998330.png (26KB, 341x849px) Image search: [Google]
1449181998330.png
26KB, 341x849px
They're not real robot, they're cartoons!
>>
It's a Virtual On clone. I've played it for a few hours, and I think it's lacking in content, and some of the robots are way more overpowered than the others. I never understood how damage worked in the Story Mode, and I don't really like games where characters say their catchphrase after EVERY. SINGLE. ATTACK.
After you complete the Story Mode, you won't ever touch it again, except if you have a friend to play it with.

It has playable R-1, R-2 and R-3, and a Banpresto original that never appeared anywhere else, the Getviewm (yeah, that's not a typo).
>>
File: getviewm.png (153KB, 355x400px) Image search: [Google]
getviewm.png
153KB, 355x400px
>>13766536
Oh wow.
>>
File: anastasia.png (79KB, 159x400px) Image search: [Google]
anastasia.png
79KB, 159x400px
>>13766563
> Pilot: Ana Stasia
Really?
>>
>>13766569
What's cute about her battle is that she has an attack with a cooldown, but she'll always use it repeatedly, and will exclaim "SHIMATTA!" every time, because she doesn't want to wait.
>>
>>13766563
Ishigaki was fresh off a Xenogears design high?
>>
>>13766481
>autist that can't detect an obvious joke
>>
>>13766449
>those Shining Gundam proportions
Ew.
>>
>>13766449
At the time, it was an okay substitute for anyone who wanted to play Virtual On at home but didn't own a Sega Saturn. Really dull environments, though.

Walker Gallier was pretty OP with its rapid-fire bazooka, and the Getviewm became available after you completed single-player mode several times.

It was pretty satisfying whenever you caught someone in multiplayer with a special attack, even more if your opponent was using the Getviewm.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>13766449
> 1998
> After X and EW had finished
> Features X and G and Z
> G gets to be front and center

Being X is suffering.
>>
>>13766449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbHXLJFUOiA
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.