[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The complete Demonbane timeline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: demonbane.png (2MB, 1258x4016px) Image search: [Google]
demonbane.png
2MB, 1258x4016px
>durrr dyn freaks isn't a sequel to demonbane
>hurrr nitro blasters is a prequel to demonbane
>wahhh we have no idea what's going on

Made this.
>>
OP his thread his life dot jaypeg.
>>
Hi TE, how's it going?
>>
Too many words, did not
>>
>>13763330
Put your trip back on TE
>>
>nobody reads this and shitposters shitpost about Demonbane forever anyway
>>
>>13763861
If he does he gets autobanned
>>
Why was TE banned again? Nerd rage aside, he seemed like an okay guy
>>
You didn't make this faggot.
Someone in the other demonbane thread made it faggot.

Go back to Reddit where your credit stealing ways belongs
>>
>>13765873
He posted Harry Potter erotica.
>>
>>13765873
Some mod just had a thing for him, he kept getting banned for no reason midway through spoiler threads and got pissed.

Best one was when he got banned for supposedly trolling his own spoiler thread (it was PXZ, IIRC) when it was getting shitposted by some guy, came back to point out how stupid this was on his phone, and the mod banned his phone too. The shitposter was of course left to run free.
>>
>>13765875
Are you retarded?
>>
>>13763330

I like how TE has a really distinctive style as far as his writing goes. He's always so sour and quick to insult people.
>>
>>13767653
at least he contributes interesting content and is not a worthless shitposter like you :^)
>>
>>13763330
I hate it when an obscue piece of nippon story game ppt turned out to have shiton of never heard before prequels,sequels and side stories.
>>
On a related note, does anybody have the translations of the three demonbane novels? An anon posted them about a year or two back, I had them saved but they were lost due to careless formatting.

I never did read them, so if anybody could help me out that'd be swell.
>>
>>13763330
Is EGD stronger than Demonbane Vortex Blaster?
>>
>>13768757
I think Demonbane Vortex Blaster might be stronger than EGD, because he can keep the plot going and make a future dosh for Hagenaya.
>>
>>13763330
So what, will we ever get a sequel to DYN?
>>
>>13769077
Nitro Blasterz was released after DYN so the series isn't dead yet, presumably. Don't hold your breath though, the Demonbane sequel's been moving at this pace for over a decade.
>>
>>13768757
Yes, EG is the strongest Demonbane, period. Vortex Blaster just shows some of what EG could do if it wanted to.
>>
>>13763330
Question: does SRW UX has anything to do with all of this?
>>
>>13769077
Fuck that, I want Haganeya to take the opportunity to reboot Guilty Crown if he's bumfucking it out of the Nitro+verse due to Demonbane mythos.
>>
>>13770748
After UX, Demonbane stuff started referencing Kali Yuga.
>>
>>13770457
So basically EG and VB are the same Demonbane.
>>
>>13770772
I know, is it that one page in DYN Freaks?
>>
>>13769077
I hope we get Demonbane Sequel featuring Daijuuji Kuzaku as MC.
>>
>>13775174
No, retard.
>>
>>13775283
Okay then, explain why the fuck EG Demonbane allowed Vortex Blaster to destroy Existence by allowing it to kill the Almighty Idiot.
>>
>>13770748
It got Demonbane in it, that's it.

Anything that have Demonbane involve is part of the Demonbane canon; you could even say that we're part of that canon.
>>
>>13775330
What about the other fictional verse?
Aren't they included in the "impossible worlds" mentioned in the VN?
Does it mean that Demonbaneverse encompass all other fiction?
>>
>>13775348
>>13775319
Fuck off, shitposter.
>>
>>13775376
What are you on about?
I am not the same guy. Are you mad that your favourite character lost against EGD?
>>
>>13775388
>Same degenerate gobbledygook gibberish
>not same guy

Cool story bro, but you ought to go learn some fucking English before posting on 4chan.
>>
Just to clear things up.

Elder God Demonbane is just an Elder God.

In current Lovecraftian lore, Elder God were more powerful the the Outer Gods (especial the Blind Idiot God).

Therefore Elder God Demonbane does have the power to kill Azathoth, but like their peers, punished them instead (hence sealing them away in their sword for all eternity).

As for Vortex Blasterz Demonbane, it's a product of Azathoth, along with all the other Demonbanes that ever existed (with the possible exception of the Elder God). In short they pretty much killed themselves once their dreams ran out of control.
>>
>>13775413
> just an Elder God
That's like saying stars are just fusion reactors.
>>
File: Bugatti-Veyron-Gold-Wallpaper.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bugatti-Veyron-Gold-Wallpaper.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>13775917
That's actually not a good simile, now that I think about it. A better one might be saying pic related is just a Bugatti Veyron.
>>
>>13775917
well pretty much.... and the strange thing is that there's other Elder Gods out there, just as powerful as Demonbane and its pilots.

So basically, unless what said character's an elder god in a lovecraftian sense, then it's not going to have a chance against EGD.
>>
>>13775393
>I have no argument so I will become a grammar nazi instead.
El oh el
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.