[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder how high is his power compared to the Walkure group?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: nekki.jpg (26KB, 300x235px) Image search: [Google]
nekki.jpg
26KB, 300x235px
Would he be able to instantly cure everybody?

What if Basara shows up in the last episode?
>>
>>13760697
HEY EVERYBODY!
>>
It's been 22 years since the events of 7, who knows where he is these days.
>>
In terms of the power of his song, I think everyone can agree that Basara is the best in the franchise. But there seems to be a specific genetic quirk that Walkure are looking for, much like how Sheryl and Ranka needed their fold wave voices to affect the Vajra, so who knows if Basara could affect the Vars people?
>>
>>13761376
Singing to space barracudas or something probably
>>
>>13761501
>implying
basara would end macross frontier on episode 2
>>
>>13761501

He'd just anima spiritia so hard fold waves themselves listened to his song along with whatever else is needed for var transmission.

>>13761704

Well, he must be in his 40s by now, so he's probably on a come back tour of some kind.
>>
>>13761748
According to Macross Chronicle Song Energy are Fold Waves.
>>
File: speaker pod gamma.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
speaker pod gamma.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>sings so loudly he fucks up computer-generated 3D projections
>>
>mfw they never explained how Basara had that custom YF-something ( I forgot the designation)
>>
>>13762739
Ray entrusted it to him as part of the UN's Project M. They were experimenting with using VFs with musical features and Ray chose Basara as the test pilot for the program.
>>
>>13762697
>they never bothered fixing that screen
>>
>>13762739
Dr. Chiba, the head scientist of the Macroos 7 fleet, knew Ray Lockove from when Ray was in the military. Chiba was working on a new song weapon before the Protodevlin. So Ray tells Chiba about Basara. Chiba gives Ray the VF-19 to give to Basara. Basara thinks he got it to try and culture enemies into peace, like Minmay.
>>
File: 1225938749892.png (197KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1225938749892.png
197KB, 640x480px
>>13762761
>>13762778
All these years... and I never even knew. I actually watched the entirety of M7 but seemingly missed this fact.
>>
>>13761748
>Well, he must be in his 40s by now, so he's probably on a come back tour of some kind.
There was a new Fire Bomber album released in 2060, he recorded his parts separately from wherever in the galaxy he was at the time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.