[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, if in the next game of the series "Super Robot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nly968iYx31rsw0hao6_1280.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nly968iYx31rsw0hao6_1280.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
Hey guys, if in the next game of the series "Super Robot Wars" added Mars as a place of action, which mek anime could be moved to the Red Planet?

And as if it was possible to build a relationship between the "Martians" and the Earth?
>>
Barbatos is going to look cool as fuck in srw
>>
>>13756047

Mars of Destruction
>>
>>13756047
Nadesico would eventually wind up there. SPT Layzner gets its start there.
I'd say ZoE, but that's a whole other rights rigamarole.
Frozen Teardrop if they REALLY wanted to fuck with the fans...
>>
Well, there's also shit like AGE and G-Tekketsu. They'd kind of be at odds against each other though, AGE's plot depends on Mars Rays killing anything in its vicinity, whereas G-Tekketsu's plot depends on Kudelia liberating the people who are already living on its terraformed surface.
>>
File: 1353391232161.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1353391232161.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>13756047
ZONE
OF
THE
E N D E R S
>>
>>13756116
Remember, AGE depends on Ezelcant never actually moving the colony he had the ability to move the entire time. It's entirely plausible that all of Mars is perfectly habitable except the one spot where Second Moon was parked and Ezelcant just never lets anyone know that they would be fine if they moved the colony two miles to the left.
>>
>>13756092
>Nadesico would eventually wind up there. SPT Layzner gets its start there.
Literally the start of SRW J
>>
FORMULA F90
>>
>No mention of A/Z

Congrats /m/! You grew a brain.
>>
Super Robot Red Baron and Daitarn 3 can possibly work together, since the final bosses are fought there anyways.
>>
TTGL could theoretically take place on Mars.
>>
Aldnoah Zero
>>
>>13756427
ah yes, the earth's moon, my favorite martian satellite
>>
>>13757189
Mars has a moon.
>>
>>13756413
Time to dash your hopes...

If A/Z is going to be included, please for the love of God let Slaine join instead of that "you are my enemy" bullcrap. Sooner S2 is retconned the better.
>>
>>13756092
>>13756235
ZOE will NEVER be in SRW.
>>
>>13757189
Mars has not only one but two moons, dum-dum.
>>
>>13760272
It's also never getting a sequel.
>>
>>13756047
C2 had a Mars plot with Tobikage and Daitarn 3, Impact added Nadesico.

J had a Nadesico/Layzner Mars plot.

BX had Nadesico/AGE Gundam.

Some other games put a bit of Daimos plot on Mars - the first meeting between both sides in Alpha 2 took place there, and in both Alpha 3 and MX Small Barm was placed on Mars IIRC. Dunno if Daimos actually is supposed to be on Mars though.

Just something to remember.

>>13756427
What if Mars = Deloyer?
>>
>>13756116
Let me tell you about a fun little scene that happens in a fun little show called Infinite Ryvius.

The kids crash their giant gravity manipulating robot into Mars by accident.

No one got hurt in-show as I recall but it made a pretty bigass stink.

Now, who's to say some arbitrary faction wasn't in the wrong place in the wrong time when this happened? Some marginalized group that was already swept under the rug by the powers that be, who seemingly come out of nowhere as if they were alien invaders?
>>
>>13760471
That would be a great way to bring in Dougram. Better than going full retard with 2 Japans and some crazy-ass continent south of Australia that still looks like an American/Australian desert
>>
>>13760513
And so it was that Hazard Passha decided to take over the Earth Federation.

Or were you referring to the Meganoids?

I'm joking, of course, I know what you're on about.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.