[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attack on Blackbeard 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 12

Clarion a cute, the other girl a robosexual.
>>
THE BEAUTIFUL NIGHT
>>
Merry...
>>
>>13753293
This show is the best thing to happen to anime
>>
>>13753303

Is this really a GR reference? Is this show worth picking up?
>>
>>13753293

For a second I tought the thumbnail was Giant Robo - The Day Earth Stood Still
>>
It's nice to see he still has some of his genius left
>>
My current favorite of the season.
>>
File: 1452786122769.jpg (92KB, 620x576px) Image search: [Google]
1452786122769.jpg
92KB, 620x576px
>>13753947
Well, yeah.

Shirow Masamune tossed some ideas at Rikdo Koshi who worked his magic on the whole affair, so the atmosphere is quite similar to the Excel Saga manga.

Needless to say, Rikdo promptly scrapped Shirows designs, which ended up in Arise instead.
>>
File: serveimage.png (877KB, 993x586px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
877KB, 993x586px
>>13759455
>Rikdo Koshi
The madman is still alive?
>>
File: Excel Saga #13.jpg (176KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
Excel Saga #13.jpg
176KB, 800x850px
>>13759477
Well, yeah. He wrapped up Excel Saga in 2011 and was looking for something new when he ran into Shirow.

Whatever you do, don't mistake the manga for the anime.
>>
>>13759490
>Whatever you do, don't mistake the manga for the anime.
I'd be pretty ashamed if I did.

After all I own the entire complete manga collection.
>>
>>13759490
>>13759533

You, sirs, know what the fuck is up.

>Hachan, do you realize at this exact moment, I'm the most heavily armed maid on Earth? It's surrealistic! A historical event is about to unfold here!
>>
File: mince.png (2MB, 999x793px) Image search: [Google]
mince.png
2MB, 999x793px
>>13760701
I genuinely loved how surreal the manga was, as madcap as everything was it was oddly pedestrian and mundane at the same time which added to the humour.

Also the old man's art at times got pretty intense.
>>
File: notkabapu.png (845KB, 948x511px) Image search: [Google]
notkabapu.png
845KB, 948x511px
KABAPU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOUR SERIES IS OVER!

Also the crotch grabbing thing makes me extremely uncomfortable, it strikes me as really unecessary fanservice.
>>
>>13761043
>Also the crotch grabbing thing makes me extremely uncomfortable, it strikes me as really unecessary fanservice.
It is traditional by now to put many insertion points in the crutch. Especially since you are going to put clothing cover over it anyway, so that is certainly convenient. If anything, having the plugs on the back of your neck like with GitS is actually a security liability. More than once in GitS people get hacked because they get sneaked up on and had a hacking plug inserted into their necks because they couldn't see behind them.

With the crutch, it is naturally designed to be difficult to access without your body's consent.
>>
>>13761043
It's not at terrible as the constant ass an cameltoe shots in that magical girl show though.
>>
>>13761043
>OP has a loli with a peg leg
>this is what he notices

Your priorities are really wierd, matey.
>>
File: mecha mami.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mecha mami.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>doll joints
>mecha shoujo
>giant robots
>mad scientists
>classic Roman sculpture

what's not to like?
>>
>>13764239
You forgot Atsuko Tanaka.
>>
File: LCjstWf.jpg (504KB, 681x951px) Image search: [Google]
LCjstWf.jpg
504KB, 681x951px
>>13760940

Yeah. Part of me wishes it got a proper anime adaptation (instead of the Excel Saga TV series), with Elgala and Hyatt and all that proper shit, but I'm honestly just glad that the manga actually concluded, as weirdly as it did.

>>13759455

Guess it was for the better. Then again, I don't care for any of the character designs in Arise either (except maybe "young" Batou).
>>
>>13761043
>Also the crotch grabbing thing makes me extremely uncomfortable, it strikes me as really unecessary fanservice.
Uzal has thought up a truly evil security scheme. Trying to get one's hands on the secret weaponized cyberware app without authorization may result in a jail sentence and being left a demonized nonperson for life.
>>
File: o0nycvChcN1skdbiao1_400.gif (849KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
o0nycvChcN1skdbiao1_400.gif
849KB, 400x225px
>>13765378

The scary thing is that sounds EXACTLY like what she would've done from what we've seen of her.

If she's actually dead permanently, or for a long time, I'm gonna lose interest in this show pretty quickly unless the cosplay minion squad turns out to be hilarious as hell.
>>
>>13765349
It would've been bad if JC Staff tried to go further anyway. Just look at what happened to Rurouni Kenshin the year before the Excel Saga show.
>>
>>13765378
The problem is that there are basically no people who can run the app, so it's worthless compared to that Blackbeard she got digging for rare earths.

The only thing it's good for is patent trolling and not even US shows get that real.
>>
>>13765406
>dead permanently
She's a genius and this is a series in the style of Orion and Dominion Tank Police, you cad.

And the cosplay minion squad will keep on being incompetent and getting shit for it, according to the manga.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.