[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why this gundam doesn't deserve the title ''Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 1038451-burning_gundam.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1038451-burning_gundam.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
Tell me why this gundam doesn't deserve the title ''Gundam of Gundams''

pro tip: you can't
>>
>>13745626
It's already called GOD Gundam, why does it need a title on top of that?
Hell, why does a suit need a title? Isn't a name already fancy enough as far as weapons go?
>>
>>13745626
You only won the tournament once you filthy casual.
>>
>>13745644
>suit
It's a Mobile FIGHTER you massive faggot
>>
>>13745649
He wrecked chapman easily in the final buddy
>>
>>13745652
HE WILL MAKE A COMEBACK.
IT'S GONNA BE CHAPMAN YEAR.
>>
>>13745655
only if he brings his medicine along.
>>
>>13745626
Because it's not representative of the series as a whole? Also 4 episodes in and i'm not interested at all
>>
>>13745669
the title indicates it's the strongest among all gundams
you have shit taste friend
>>
>>13745669
G Gundam is mostly "mobile fighter of the week" in the beginning and the beginning of the second half, but has a continuous plot for the rest.
The actual plot is what's worth watching for, but the episodic stuff is pretty good every now and then. If all else fails, you have Seki/Gatha's grunts and Domon's butt in latex to look forward to.
>>
>>13745626
Because it's "Gundam the Gundam"
>>
File: Nobel hiding.jpg (233KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Nobel hiding.jpg
233KB, 720x540px
Domon gets Rain, but does God Gundam get his girl?
>>
>>13745669

Watch the show

Then read the G-Files

Then watch it again and notice all the little details of the world you never noticed before
>>
>>13745676
So you're referring specifically to suit not series? In that case I don't really care.
Try watching the first 4 episodes again and tell me neo-nation of the week interests you. If you actually manage to say that i'll have to assume you have shit for brains
>>
>>13745718
>I'm not interested in this show so far

>Watch the whole show
>Read supplementary info
>Watch the whole show again

You understand why this post might not be very persuasive?

>>13745684
I do plan on giving it 10 episodes, if I feel like continuing any further I will but that's entirely on the show
>>
>>13745740
If it isn't like muh other gritty spacewars it's not interesting right?
>>
>>13745762
No it's not interesting if every episode some guy in a themed gundam has to fight the main character, the themed gundam has his gimmick, the main character uses shining finger the end. Sure Neo-China ended in a draw and Neo-france didn't really end, but it still followed the formula. Doesn't help that there's no reason to be interested or invested in the characters yet. I say yet because i expect sooner or later there'll be something, the problem is it hasn't been in the first 4 episodes.
>Muh gritty space wars
Oh so you don't actually like other gundams?
Why are you reacting like I shot your dog? All I said was that it wasn't interesting early on.
>>
>>13745740
I actually rewatch large stretches of G gundam frequently. I believe the first episode is probably the best first episode in all anime.
>>
>>13745806
never said I didn't like other gundams.
>>
>>13745817
I don't really understand that at all, but ok. Personally my vote would go for Gunbuster maybe? I dunno it's not something I've given thought.
>>
>>13745817
>>13745846
>Not Rose of Versaille
>Not Saint Seiya
>>
>>13745845
I suppose that what happens when people put words in your mouth.
>>
>>13745626
He won the title but does he need it when he is already called God gundam? The following tournament will probably have stuff like Godslayer gundam and stuff as they try to one up each other.
>>
File: Kingofheart.jpg (18KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
Kingofheart.jpg
18KB, 300x316px
>>13745875
If I recall correctly the next tournament he gave his gundam to his new pupil and started using the king of hearts gundam
>>
>>13745754
Episode 11 is about where the actual plot starts to kick into gear, so I might give it one more.
Also, almost everything you see in the MOTW stuff comes back in some way, so at least that stuff's not totally irrelevant.
>>
>>13745626
As far as main character Gundams go, it would only get a B. There are many stronger Gundams around.
>>
>>13745626
Because Shining is a better Gundam in every way and Rising should've been more than muh waifus plot convenience.
>>
>>13745684
I found the episodic stuff much more enjoyable than the main plot. Really loved the world it took place in and wish you got to see more of it before the tournament started.
>>
File: fuunsaiki[1].jpg~original.jpg (33KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
fuunsaiki[1].jpg~original.jpg
33KB, 576x432px
>>13745713
He got a horse.
>>
>>13746368
I never understood this meme, but that's probably because I have a hard time telling most protagonist gundams apart. I don't watch Gundam much.
>>
>>13746368
I honestly like God's design more than Shining's, but I do have to agree that Rising was great and should have gotten a bit more spotlight.
>>
Can God beat Isamu's YF-19? I don't think so.
>>
GUNDAM ZA GUNDAM
>>
>>13745855
Are those non-crabstick debirumans, or is it just higher quality crabstick?
>>
>>13746948
It's from the DVD with good subs.
There was a torrent posted on nyaa not so long ago, along with Mazinger and Cutie honey.
>>
>>13745754
>You understand why this post might not be very persuasive?

By the time you finish the show you'll have liked it, unless you're a completely joyless human being.
>>
>>13745740
>>13745806
I really enjoy the beginning episodes because it establishes these characters well, who they are and what drives them. They don't feel like cheap 2-dimensional characters.
>>
>>13745817
>not Eureka Seven
>>
G Gundam is good only because of Imagawa's addition to the show.

The show would have ended up being a disaster worse than AGE if he wasn't the director.
>>
>>13746368
Two things could have been easily done to make God leagues beyond, and those are keeping the open faceplate and making the rainbows still rainbow in hyper mode.
>>
>>13747966
>a show was only good because it had competent people working on it
The same could be said of literally, not figuratively, any show.
>>
>>13745846
The first episode of Gunbuster is a bit boring.
>>
>>13747966
>le AGE is bad meme.
>>
>>13748283
Look man if you like AGE that's one thing, but it's not exactly an unpopular opinion to think it's shit.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.