[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamen Rider Legacy Thread #21

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 12

File: promo.jpg (57KB, 544x417px) Image search: [Google]
promo.jpg
57KB, 544x417px
>Kamen Rider Legacy Team IS LOOKING FOR DEVELOPERS!
If you know how to operate RPG Maker VX Ace and want to help, please give us a touch! We need more people so we can develop episodes faster, since LegacyGuy is lazy and life is getting busy for him.

Current developing:
>Episode 3: LegacyGuy...?
>Episode 6: WizardPrince

>EPISODE 2 IS RELEASED! DOWNLOAD OF EPISODE 1 + 2:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2slwb1d2m9y9nm6/Kamen+Rider+Legacy+Episode+2.exe

You will also need the RTP, if you dont have it already:

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages

>Previous threads
RIP moe, archives soon to come so here was the last thread >>13397796

>What is this?
It's a RPG Maker Kamen Rider game made by and with creative and artistic input by /m/ users like yourself.

>Can I help?
Yes, we currently need more sprites and ideas for the plot (Template in the next post - just start coloring over the little bald human!)

If you want to help with story ideas and discussions, here is a pastebin with what we have so far and what we are focusing: http://pastebin.com/ukXffJwd

>Progress?
Episode 3 development around 80% complete. Episode 4 ready, but needs to be tweaked. Episode 6 in development.

>Current expected release?
God knows.

>What do you need the most right now?
If you're into spriting, check this out: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JqkqIEcT2GPw0RSNJmrm0rl1uL4aaufeMQghIYSEA7M/edit?pli=1#gid=605312545

Input for the Episodes signalized at the pastebin

Developers for episodes (Need RPG Maker VX Ace experience, or willingness to learn)

Anything else will also be a huge help!
>>
File: Template full.png (17KB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
Template full.png
17KB, 384x256px
Spriting template.
>>
Bumping, looking for some ideas as to how I should differentiate the fighting styles of all the zector riders.
So far I have Kabuto as the speed oriented person and Gatack more strength but less speed.
>>
>>13746624
You could have Sasword inflict some status - since he have a sword and a scorpion motif, you have a good reason to use bleeding and poison status (Maybe poison drains HP and bleeding drains less HP but also reduces enemy attack or something)

For TheBee, I would do a super lightweight fighter. High speed, Attacks multiple times per turn but have very low attack.

Anyone else I'm missing?
>>
>>13746653
I'm gonna have KickHopper be playable for a sidequest where he fights a worm PunchHopper.
Also there's Drake and the three movie beetles
>>
The Hoppers... I'd make them sligtly weaker than Legacy in general (I always use Legacy's parameters on the level of the episode to balance the Riders), and maybe PunchHopper's punch attacks hit more times for less damage and KickHopper the opposite. Or you can make kick the agile and Punch the strong (I think it was like that in the series?), but I'd make both of them weaker than Legacy in general.

Drake could be a precision type of guy - less damage but always hits. If you want to really go nuts you can make the enemy on the fight he appears to have the abillity to get out of reach - flying or jumping real high - and only Drake would be able to hit him when this abillity is on.

For the movie Riders fuck if I know.
>>
>>13748091
Hercus - Zabee + Kabuto
Ketaros- Zabee + Gatack
Caucus- Zabee + Kabuto
>>
hmmm, it's come to my attention that after Shin is supposed to be Ryuki, but I have yet to finish watching that so... should I instead work on chapters for rider shows we've seen or get someone else to develop it for now...?
>>
>>13752650
I particularly had a policy to only do the shows I've watched. The Episodes are supposed to pay homage to each show, capturing their feel.

In theory, I was going to develop Episode 5. I might do it but don't count on it.

If you want, I can write the whole episode in more detail for you (and we can put the whole episode for discussion in the thread since I didn't have a definitive draft yet), like the dialog and such, and you just put it into the game.

Of course, you're the lead developer now, you can make Kabuto Episode 5 and leave Ryuki for later.

You should watch it though, it's a great season
>>
>>13752668
I sorta am, but I've only gotten to like episode 4 right now. The way I usually watch rider is that I watch only about a few episode to get the feel for it. then marathon it in a few days when I'm ready. I will eventually watch ryuki since I've seen a lot of good things about it

I would like a detailed story of what we've got for the chapter though so I at least know what to work with
>>
>>13752687
It's a bit hard to tell you the premise without spoiling the end of Ryuki, you sure you want that?

The basic idea is "Mirror Monsters returned, Ryuki is fighting alone, Legacy has to bring Knight and Zolda back to the fight to help him out".
>>
>>13752701
I sorta heard the ending was something about a time restart involving Shinji dying or something like that.
honestly I don't really mind being spoiled about certain endings unless it's something I'm putting out of my ways to not get spoiled about
>>
>>13752712
Well okay then.

Yeah, Ryuki is a bit of a continuity mess because it ends with a time reset. In the end, everyone is alive and well, but without their powers - yet, Ryuki keeps appearing on future Rider crossovers. I even hinted at this on the game already if I'm not wrong, in Episode 1 the guys from Ryuki's journal speak about Kengo calling Ryuki and anomaly or something. And I planned to do it again in Episode 4's ending - Kengo don't actually have info on Ryuki on the database beyond "it exists, but it also may not".

In the Ryuki episode, I would justify it with a theory I saw on /krg/ once and I agree: Ryuki was a lot about destiny and not being able to escape it. So it makes sense that Shinji is destined to be a hero, and his powers would come back even when they shouldn't exist anymore, and the same goes for the other Riders. So, sometime after the series' end, Shinji got his Advent Deck back and became Ryuki, and started fighting some Mirror Monsters that still existed thanks to an Foundation X experiment from before the takeover. After the takeover, for reasons not yet explained, the Mirror Monsters started appearing in larger numbers. Ryuki is getting overwhelmed, but he doesn't want to drag Knight and Zolda back into the conflict - so, he fights alone for the sake of everyone.

Legacy would arrive and realize that he was going to die if things keep going this way. The episode would be about Legacy making Shinji realize he can't fight alone, as well as making Zolda and Knight recover their powers - which they haven't found yet because they are deluded with the world and with no heroic aspirations.

Then the episode would branch in a Knight quest and a Zolda quest. In Knight Quest, Ren has lost his girlfriend again in this rebooted world (once again that destiny thing) and is pretty much depressed. Legacy would help him acquire a new way of seeing life in realizing he can help other people and therefore have a purpose. (cont)
>>
>>13752745
Zolda's quest would be that he doesn't really care about being a hero - he have an uncurable disease after all, and is kind of just waiting to die. Also, he presents himself as a ruthless, egotistical and selfish guy - like Kitaoka in the beginning of the series - but also shows a somewhat good side by helping out people who are wrongly accused by Shocker. He's such a great lawyer that he can beat Shocker at it's own unfair legal game. He charges exorbitant amounts for his services, but helps even those who can't pay, allowing them to pay in long, multiple small payments.

Eventually as the episode goes by, Legacy would help him realize he can make a bigger difference by fighting as he's destined to.

The key thing of those episodes is that it would be more themselves realizing those lessons than Legacy convincing them - legacy is just a catalyst of an already stabilished destiny.

I'm also undecided on what's best: Having them have their Advent Decks from the beginning of the Episode, but no desire to explore it, refusing the "call" they feel from it; having them find the Advent decks mid-episode and feel the power from it, but initially refuse it as they are still deluded/depressed; or having them find the Advent Deck in the end of the episode, in a "I'm going to fight somehow - oh hey, now I have powers" kind of way.

It would be interesting as well if Ryuki tried to stop Legacy because he worries about the happiness of those guys (Maybe he recovered a bit of his memories from the other timelines - something he showed he could do in the series). Legacy would have to make him realize he needs help as well.

In the end the two would come to Ryuki's aid just as he's being beaten up by an horde of mirror monsters and/or a super-powerful monster (or both). The 4 riders (The three from the series + Legacy) fight together to drive the menace away.
>>
>>13752745
>>13752769
That sounds awesome, really does make me want to watch the rest of Ryuki.
I'd say it'd be more interesting to have them resist theadvent decks from the beginning, giving them more reason to want to stay in their normal lives. Or maybe have Ryuki keep all the advent decks (unless that can't be done) and also have to convince him that he doesn't have to fight alone in this battle
>>
>>13752791
>Or maybe have Ryuki keep all the advent decks (unless that can't be done) and also have to convince him that he doesn't have to fight alone in this battle

That's actually a great idea.

Of course, the decision is up to you.
>>
Bumpo.
>>
Where's the download link for episode 1?
>>
>>13755873
Episodes 1 and 2 are all comprised into one game. We update the whole game with new episodes as we create them.
>>
>>13755878
Oh, that's cool. I asked 'cause the download link only says "Episode 2" on it.
>>
>>13755894
Yeah I kinda fucked up on the naming of the archive.
>>
>>13752745
>>13752769
No room for Ohja Dark Rider side Quest?
>>
>>13758205
Yes, the side quest I had planned was "Ouja also found his Advent Deck eventually thanks to his violent nature, and, being the warmonger he is, is tearing the city apart, attacking people left and right in search for a challenge.

Legacy needs to stop him"

Pretty simple quest, but fits Ouja's character.
>>
>>13759820
What if Ouja has all the Advent decks beside Ryuki, Knight and Zolda.
And his Contract Monster is Genocider with made up of all of the monsters in Ouja's possession.
>>
>>13763059
Eh, it's possible but I'd rather stick him to the sidequest only.

Of course, Prince's call.
>>
>>13769413
If we don't have a concrete villain for Ryuki's story we could just use Ouja probably
>>
>>13769577
If you feel it would be better, sure.

My idea is that the rise of the Mirror Monsters would be the "villain" of the episode. Kind of like a hurricane is the "villain" of a disaster movie.

But it's your call since it's probably you who'll end up developing the episode.

Rest of the people who lurk the thread, what do you guys think?
>>
bump
pretty bad snowstorm heading my way. Might be possible that the power might go out so I might be out for the weekend
>>
>>13781017
'kay. Will do my best to keep the thread alive.
>>
bumpity-bump.
>>
So, no one? >>13769590
>>
>>13769590
I suggested while ago that guys who made Alternative Riders poke a hole into the real world. Maybe we can flesh it out?
They were trying to rebel against Foundation Shocker?
>>
>>13789303
Hmm... But that was for Kabuto, no?

I was asking opinions about using Ouja as the villain of Ryuki's episode or just letting the rising threat of the mirror monsters be the "villain"
>>
>>13791026
Oh yeah, crap.
Ouja can lead the Mirror monsters.
I mean he's a "human monster" right?
>>
>>13791292
Perhaps.

It's just that I don't feel the need for the episode to have one personified villain.

But of course, this is just my opinion, Prince should select the best course of action.
>>
It's Bump Time
>>
Rider Bumpu
>>
Live
>>
Bump!
Bump!
Bump0!
Bumumpo!
Bumumpo!
RIdah~
Bumumpo!
>>
Going up.

Out of curiosity,how many people are here besides me and Prince?

Pls respond if you lurk.
>>
>>13828458
a
>>
>>13828529
Well that's depressing.

Thanks for the support tho.
>>
>>13832148
We've been dormant for nearly 2 years with barely any updates, this was bound to happen
>>
Bump
Necrom's gotten to make Ghost a little more interesting, thankfully.
Yo LegacyGuy, how's the progress going on the W chapter?
>>
>>13839789
Halted, and things don't look pretty moving foward.
>>
>>13839814
That's,,, unfortunate.
I've said this before but I'll reiterate.
If you're feeling unable to work on the chapter, I'd be more than willing to take it off your hands and see if I can finish it
>>
>>13840073
Yeah, this might be necessary

But if I were you, I'd focus on finishing the episode you already finished. When you do, if I'm still stuck on 3, you take it over and finish it.
>>
Bumpty bump.
>>
Kind of amazed this is still going.
>>
>>13853429
Well, I pussied out, so there's that.

We've already done some shit, this is better than most expected.
>>
Bumpo.
>>
Hey, I'm not a regular to /m/, I just came looking for /krg/ to see if Ghost's most recent episode was subbed yet, but I saw this thread and if any of you guys want help with stuff, /rpgmg/ over in /vg/ could probably help. I would volunteer but I'm new to Kamen Rider, so other than a little bit of Ghost/Kuuga/Double I would be pretty useless.

Anyways, this looks really cool, keep it up.
>>
>>13859622
Greetings, we're always looking for more developers to help create new episodes for the game. Check the current game out if you're interested.
Even if you have little knowledge of how RPG Maker works you could also provide story ideas and sidequest stuff as well.
>>
>>13859639
I think his problem is that he knows RPG Maker, but doesn't know enough about Rider.

But the idea of looking for developers on /rpgmg/ isn't bad, if you want help.
>>
bumpity
>>
RISE UP YOUR THREAD TO GOLD
>>
I've decided to take a breather from designing Kabuto's.
Yo LegacyGuy, you still need help with W's Chapter? I'll be able to take it off your hands and get it ready for release. It's best that we get that fucking thing out as soon as possible and hopefully use it to re-ignite more interest into our little project
>>
>>13875175
Sounds good to me. I'll upload the current game folder for you to download and work on. It might be confusing at first, but I'll be here to explain anything if you need.
>>
>>13875175
There you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/evghr3e0snwswd0/Episode_3_Incomplete.7z
>>
>>13876114
Got it, Prince?
>>
>>13883748
Yeah, what exactly needs to be finished here?
>>
>>13883787
Both quests are finished, but they still need to be tested.

Then you gotta add life to the city, some NPCs and shit. Also there's a part of the Episode which happens at night, complete with an actual "night" map (The same map, there's an event that brings down the lights, but my idea was to 1 - use some real cool lightning all over the city, the lamposts, windows, etc, 2 - change NPCs and make some things exclusively avaliable on the night). It was still underutilized, so if you want to expand on the gimmick (Maybe add a Night sidequest), be my guest.

Then the battles of the episode still need to be actually developed. The enemies have no moveset.

Finally, soundwork. Inserting the right OSTs and sound effects for the right moments.
>>
Bump
Slowly progressing through all the events and adding the necessary music and sounds at the moment. I've forgotten how nice the noire jazz themes this soundtrack has.
>>
>>13895904
Need anything? By the way, I'm back. What did I miss?
>>
File: $Caucasus.png (7KB, 96x128px) Image search: [Google]
$Caucasus.png
7KB, 96x128px
>>13895967
Legacy stepped down and now I'm charge of the whole project. He gave me the W chapter to finish. Luckily there isn't really that much here to do, just some battle tweaking and adding music along with adding other minor events.
Don't really need anything at the moment although I was wondering if you could finish up my beetle riders. Only got as far as Caucasus and still haven't done Hercus and Ketaros.
Oh and welcome back man
>>
>>13896004
Thanks for the rundown, those are some quite big news. Well, you can count on me for any sprites you might need. For now, I'll see what I can do about the beetles.
>>
>>13896004
>>13896284
I'll still be around and I'll do my best to help with creative, as well as anything else I can (Maybe divulgation when we have more things to show)
>>
Hey Legacy, did we have a sprite for Xtreme?
If so I can't seem to find it
>>
>>13901235
We did but I'm not finding it either.

Bro, do you still have them around?
>>
File: W all forms.png (32KB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
W all forms.png
32KB, 384x256px
>>13901266
Wait, I've found it. Never mind.
Jeez I really gotta organize them a lot better
>>
>>13901339
Good. You've already started tweaking the episode? Are you having trouble following the quest line?
>>
>>13903045
I did for a while, but now I've got the hang of it.
Had to fix up some of the events that were either not working, or just seemed a little off.
I've finished adding all the music and sounds so far, right now all I've gotta do is finish the battle parts and liven up Fuuto with more people
>>
>>13903201
Nice. Good work mate.
>>
>>13744817
I've never watched a Kamen rider series in my life. Where should I start ?

I'd prefer something 720P so I can watch it on my HDTV but if the best one is tv quality I can suck it up
>>
>>13905535
The guys at /krg/ might be better equiped to help you out, but my suggestion would be Kamen Rider W. It's the quintesential modern Rider show that does a great job on telling what's the franchise is about.

If you don't mind terrible effects, Kuuga from 2000 does the same.

And if you want some classic Showa cheeseness, Stronger is a great series.
>>
>>13905548
>Kamen Rider W

Thanks will download that now
>>
Been having a lot of fun giving W his battle animations. Although I can't really say the same for Accel tell you the truth. I'm a bit unsure how to make him work as a fighter.
>>
Also I was curious as to how the bike event works. Like how you managed to switch between sprites of Legacy on and off the bike
>>
In an around the lake, mountains bump out of the sky and they stand there
>>
File: 1455922570766.png (8KB, 288x128px) Image search: [Google]
1455922570766.png
8KB, 288x128px
Ketaros' horn requires him to have his own separate sheet
>>
>>13911146
Yeah, I was also unsure on how to do Accel.

>>13911172
m8 worst part is I don't remember, lol. It was one of the first things I did... I remember it was one hell of a mcguyver work.
>>
>>13919562
Fug, I was hoping on doing this intricate chase scene with Legacy riding AccelBike trying to catch the Trial Dopant around Fuuto
>>
>>13919583
You can do it like this:

>Use an event to change Accel's sprite from Rider to Bike
>On the same event, use Move Event to move the player (Legacy) to it. Then make him move-troughable (don't know the option in english but it's the one that allows an event to move through anything. It's the one below the transparency option in Move Event)
>Using Move Event, make accel Bike vanish by making is transparent, and change the player sprite from Legacy to Legacy on the bike.
>Set player speed accordingly (to 5 or 6, depending how fast you want)

If you don't understand what I mean, look for the Shotaro + Phillip hug scene at the top of the tower. It's the same principle: You're making two events move into each other, then making one vanish and altering the sprite of the other to be the mix (In this case, Legacy riding AccelBike).

Did you understand this explanation?
>>
>>13919604
I'll give it a shot
>>
bump. Wanting you to know that I am pretty ansious for new chapters to be realesed. Keep up with the good world.
>>
>>13919622
Did it work?
>>
File: $Accel Bike.png (9KB, 150x180px) Image search: [Google]
$Accel Bike.png
9KB, 150x180px
>>13926393
Sort of. Still working out the bugs.
Kinda excited to see this in full action.
Made some quick sprites to try and test it out
>>
File: $Legacy on Accel Bike.png (14KB, 150x180px) Image search: [Google]
$Legacy on Accel Bike.png
14KB, 150x180px
>>
>>13926415
>>13926422

Jesus this looks great.

I also wanted to make a chase but couldn't be assed. Great to see you're working on it.
>>
>>13926422
You might want to rework the dimensions
The first row is cutting off a part of Legacy's head
>>
>>13926434
yeah I kinda had trouble getting Legacy to fit.
I'll fix it once I get the event to work
>>
I've decided to make Accel's forms only last for a couple turns before reverting him back to regular Accel.
Any suggestions on differentiating Trial and Boost?
>>
>>13933638
I was honestly not going to include Boost.

But if you want to, maybe Boost can have higher evasiveness since he flies and shit? Or you could give him an attack similar to Final Fantasy's "Jump", where he fleis off and becomes untargetable for one turn.
>>
File: !1455922570766.png (8KB, 384x296px) Image search: [Google]
!1455922570766.png
8KB, 384x296px
testing necessary
>>
>>13935709
I'll give them a shot later
>>
Yo Legacy. I was thinking on actually releasing both chapters 3 and 4 together.
That shouldn't be too much of a problem hopefully.
Also has the pastebin been updated with more ideas yet?
>>
>>13939116
Do it as you wish m8. I was going to deliver them separate because that effwectively gave me more time to develop Episode 5, but releasing them together would be fine as well.

>Also has the pastebin been updated with more ideas yet?

Fuck I forgot that.

Though I'm not sure if we've received many ideas lately... I'll try to give it a look... sometime this week. No promises tho, being quite the busy week.
>>
Updated the pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/B1DHhtGk
>>
>>13955549
Eyyy, good stuff.
>>
>>13956981
Glad you liked. They're suggestions though, feel free to use or dismiss wathever you want.
>>
>>13957460
I'll definitely put your ideas into consideration.
Although it seems like the Shin synopsis is still a bit outdated from what we've already got
>>
>>13957475
I didn't touch it, just added the new shit.
>>
File: dick aid.png (17KB, 384x128px) Image search: [Google]
dick aid.png
17KB, 384x128px
I finished Complete and made some small fixes
>>
File: dick aid.png (17KB, 384x128px) Image search: [Google]
dick aid.png
17KB, 384x128px
>>13974107
Guess I forgot to save the last edit.
... Then again I should redo the head some other time...
>>
>>13974107
>>13974123
Pretty great as usual.
>>
been taking a break of developing.
Should have plenty of time to finish up and combine episode 4 next week though
>>
>>13979179
No prob man. Good work.
>>
Yo Legacy, For the Ryuki episode what sort of mirror monsters are we including to fight?
>>
>>14014324
Actually this was one of the troubles the episode was having... I don't really know, and if I remember correctly, Bro felt mirror monsters were too much for his skills.

Btw we have Dark Ryuki... Maybe he can fill some sort of enemy role?
>>
>>14014401
I don't really know much about Ryuga, other than he's like an Evil Shinji or something like that?
>>
>>14014438
I don't remember much but yeah, kinda like that. He's movie exclusive.
>>
Are we going to need Amazon Alpha and Omega sprites?
>>
>>14021082
Fug, I heard about that.
Those new Amazons looks sicknasty, but let's see how the actual series turns out before investing into it
>>
>>14021082
>>14021100
We're already behind in development, I'm not sure if doing spin-off shows and movies will really help us out.

Just my opinion of course.
>>
Does anyone need ideas for upcoming episodes?
>>
>>14042036
Anything is appreciated
>>
>>14042459
specific series?
>>
>>14043564
Anything really. None of the future parts are set in stone just yet. The pastebin here >>13955549
was recently updated with what we have so far. Feel free to add any ideas you've got for us
>>
I forgot. Do we have an idea what to do for Decade's arc?
>>
>>14044179
I have an idea, although I don't know what LegacyGuy had in mind for it
>>
Can someone tell me the difference between the regular Kamen Rider General and this one?
>>
>>14044760
We're developing an RPG game based on the Kamen Rider series.
If you want actual running discussion go to the general
>>
>>14044764
Oh, thank you.

I just assumed this is the right thread, since the regular general is way past the bump limit and about to 404.
>>
>>14044771
They're usually very quick to make new ones so just keep an eye out for the latest thread.
Try our game if you're interested as well or feel free to offer any suggestions
>>
>>14044741
What is your idea?
>>
>>14046503
Kind of a spoiler thing but...
It turns out the Great Leader of Shocker is actually Tsukasa being used as a puppet to enact the final stages of Foundation Shocker's plans with the Justice and Chaos crystals.
Legacy teams up with DiEnd to infiltrate Shocker's main headquarters and try to put an end to it and confront Ruin one more time.

I haven't gotten more out of that yet, just an idea I was saving for the finale of the game
>>
>>14047921
You know I had a theory that Tsukasa and his sister were kind of superhuman that Shocker created to host the Great Leader's consciousness.

Maybe have Sayo, his sister, show up and request you kill Tsukasa, but have Narutaki prevent you from killing Decade?
>>
>>14049687
That's interesting. I'll keep that in mind
>>
File: When the matsu just right.png (262KB, 700x573px) Image search: [Google]
When the matsu just right.png
262KB, 700x573px
>Half of the replies ITT are bump
>>
>>14049687
>> Save Tsukasa from geting his mind overwritten by Great Leader
>> Tearful reunion with Sayo and Natsumi
>> Narutaki approaches sheepishly
>> "I'm glad you're yourself again..."
>> takes out a classic Kamen Rider belt and whips it around his waist
>> "BECAUSE I GET TO FINALLY DESTROY YOU DECADE!"
>> "HEN-"
>> Ruin comes out and riderkicks Narutaki
>> "Curse you DECA-Imean RUIN!"
>>
>>14055949

I know. It's terrible.
>>
I AM KAMEN RIDER.... BUMP
>>
Jesus I haven't been here in a while.

>>14044741
>>14047921

I didn't have any specific ideas for Decade's episode (It could be the Legend Mode episode instead of using the Legendary 7, but I was leaning more towards what I put in the pastebin)

My idea for Decade as a character, however, was a tired wandering warrior who can never find it's place. And I kinda wanted to turn Legacy into that as well towards the end.

My idea for the Secret Ending when the player collected all cards were Legacy asking Decade if they can travel together, since both are Riders that really don't belong anywhere

That being said I like your idea.
>>
>>14060069
We could still have the Rider 1 and 2 episode be centered in the Legacy upgrade and then have the Legendary 7 episode for the finale where they all battle the Great Leader.
That being said, I was wanting Decade to be like the beginning of the finale and after they seem to defeat the "Great Leader" the true Great Leader shows up to fight all the riders once and for all
>>
>>14060268
It doesn't sounds bad. Do as you like, m8.
>>
ARRRGHH
BUMP
MY EYES
THIS FORMAT
ARRRGGGHHH
>>
What happened to my 4chan for fucks sake.
>>
> Boss fight- Decade is brainwashed by Foundation Shocker
> When decade is at 25% health
> Tsukasa congratulates Legacy and his party for driving him this far
> He calls his trump card- Giant Decade transformation
> Resistance calls on their own trump card- Giant Rider Robo taken from Shocker research facilities- powered by Justice Crystals
> Giant Decade vs Giant Robot Rider
> at one point power supply cuts off so must call upon riders to run on a giant hamster wheel to provide auxiliary power

btw why don't we call the Resistance - ASU - Anti Shocker Union?
>>
>>14072133
Not sure if giant mecha battles mesh well with Rider...
>>
>>14078594
Good point

I do want to poke fun at it though
>>
>>14080594
We'll probably have a "giant" battle in the ZO/J episode.
I mean you gotta do something giant related when J's around
>>
>tfw this project is rip
shame, i made some sprites for this when it started but other than that i can't help
>>
>>14089799
Well, it's not entirely dead. Legacy may have stepped down, but I've got things taken cared of. I've just been very busy lately and haven't had a lot of time to develop anything.
Once I do, I guarantee that the next two episodes will be live soon.. hopefully...maybe...I dunno...
>>
>irl update that no one cares about but me
just finished an intense week of college, will hopefully be back on schedule by the end of the weekend.
>actual development related news
Fuuto city's getting more and more populated. Although the dialogue is still pretty shit so I still gotta work on that. got the bare bones of the Accel Dopant fight done, still need to make animation stuff for Accel himself
>>
>>14097694
take care of your self
make incremental improvements everyday
>>
>>14100732
Thanks man, I just feel a little frustrated with myself over how slow the developments been going on. I just want everyone to enjoy this game as soon as possible, but I'd also feel bad if I rushed it
>>
>>14097694
>>14101038
M8, don't push yourself.

>I just feel a little frustrated with myself over how slow the developments been going on

I sat on this shit for a literal year doing nothing. Relax, do it at your own pace.

Also feel free to drop out if you don't want to do it anymore, there is no problem, you don't owe anything to no one.

Just give me a touch if you do (And I know I haven't been visiting this thread as much as I should...) so I can sread our assets through the internet.
>>
Jesus, bump.
>>
He's a real nowhere man, sitting in his nowhere land
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody.

Progress is going strong now
>>
RIDER... BUMP!
>>
bump?
>>
To stop the bump chain, Legacy, who did the voice for the Legacy transformation? Also where'd you get the standby sound effect?
>>
>>14139762
I made a little contest. It was a random /m/ate that won. Why do you ask?

And the sound effect I grabbed from a sound effect site. Would not be able to point you to the source, I just kinda googled for sound effects, then searched for one I liked.
>>
>>14140300
Just wondering, had a friend who's a fan of rider playtest our chapters and he was kinda willing to do a little voice thing just like the sound effect we've got.
Also I was just wondering what kind of sound effect we'll use for Ruin and Current's transformations
>>
>>14140367
I think I already had Ruin's jingle planned. I'll check around, if it's here I'll upload it to you.

And I think it's great if your friend wants to do some Voice-overs. He could voice Ruin's henshin call.
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2d7ivcbfxfbdf7/SEs_in_use.zip

There you go.
>>
>>14143108
How ominous, I like 'em
>>
>>14143108
Did you have anything in mind for Current or Legacy mode?
>>
>>14143717
What do you mean?

We already have the sprite for Current.

Legacy Legend Mode (or wathever you want to call it), all I know is it has to have a cape. I promised a guy.
>>
>>14143723
I mean sound effects for transformations
>>
>>14143731
Oh.

Nope, I don't have anything. Haven't really thought of it.

Current I was actually thinking of not having a Henshin, his is literally a costume. He is Taki-Rider, essentially.
>>
File: 1420527083150.jpg (318KB, 679x900px) Image search: [Google]
1420527083150.jpg
318KB, 679x900px
>Three month old thread
Oh lord.

Anyway I got tons of experience with RPG Maker Ace and MV.
If this is a still alive, I can probably help out if needed.
>>
>>14151291
We're always in need for new developers.
Since LegacyGuy stepped down, I'm the main guy for now. Check out the pastebin to see what needs to be done. I'm sure LegacyGuy can help out with the supplies
>>
>>14151291
>>14151322
Yeah, if you need someething, just ask. New developers are always welcome.
>>
>>13744817
BumpBump

BumpBump

BumpBump

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
bumperu
>>
bump.
Finally made some animations for Accel, now to test out the battle for a million years
>>
Oh fug, need a new thread...
I'll get to that eventually
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.