[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zeta Movies Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: rx-121-2a.jpg (60KB, 348x400px) Image search: [Google]
rx-121-2a.jpg
60KB, 348x400px
So I'm a newfag here and I just have a quick question about the movies. I was looking through the mecha section of MAHQ for Zeta Gundam and it said that the RX-121-2A Gundam TR-1 "Advanced Hazel" was in the movies. That's my favorite Gundam and I don't honestly remember that being in the Zeta trilogy. Was it in one of the movies or am I just retarded?
>>
>>13743945
It had a blink-and-you'll-miss-it cameo appearance, not an actual "role" in the story
>>
>>13743984
Oh okay. Do you know which movie it is in by chance?
>>
>>13743945

wat

was it in the anime?
>>
>>13743994
yeah kamille fights it in episode 32
>>
>>13743994
MAHQ say it is in the movies so that it why I asked to see if that was correct.
>>
>>13743945
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/6/64/%E7%84%A1%E9%A1%8Ckk.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20111207093617
>>
>>13744020
Hey thanks for the screen shot. It's too bad it seems like it doesn't get any more screen time than that.
>>
File: 10[1].jpg (290KB, 900x801px) Image search: [Google]
10[1].jpg
290KB, 900x801px
Another question here,
>Dijeh not featured in the movies

So does that leave Amuro doing nothing at all? He got a bit of mileage out of that suit in the original.
>>
>>13744023
He only used the Dijeh in the Kilimanjaro arc which was cut out entirely. You can assume that he was still using it, just offscreen now.
>>
>>13744057
Everything is offscreen now.

A billion things happen offscreen in war fiction, just use your imagination.
>>
>>13743945
It's too bad they didn't have it featured more prominently in the movies.
>>
It would have been sweet to see the Hazel fight the Zeta Gundam.
>>
>>13743945
http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12108
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.