[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So these days there are lots of world travel/reincarnation series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So these days there are lots of world travel/reincarnation series.

Are there any series about a mecha pilot in a fantasy setting?

Closest I've seen is Gargantia.

I'd like to see a giant robo crushign demons and the like.
>>
Dunbine, Ryu Knight, Rayearth, Maze, to name a few.
>>
>>13743209
You have recommendation charts at your disposal. Watch more mecha from them.
>>
There was one a couple seasons back iirc?
>>
>>13743217
Extremely appreciated, thank you.
>>
>>13743223
Oh, what was it called?
>>
>>13743217
Just checked out andm ost aren't what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for worlds where ONLY ONE mecha exists.

Literally WHOA ME AND MY MECH GOT SENT TO SOME TOLKIEN FANTASY WORLD AND ARE LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING MAGICAL ENTITIES LIKE ANTS
>>
Dunbine is literally those transported to another fantasy world stories way before it was cool
>>
>>13743691

If you want one mecha that overpowers everything, you need to drop the fantasy, and watch something like gunbuster.

I think most of the fantasy mecha animes have been named here already.
>>
The Xanadu anime is about a mecha pilot sent to a fantasy world with his robot He gets separated from it and only uses it in 2 scenes to kill some orcs from what I remember.
>>
>>13744209
But other than the setting it's just a boring Gundam rehash without any of what Gundam interesting.
>>
>>13743691
The only thing I can think of is the one-shot Mazinger USA manga. It involves a military veteran suddenly getting sent into a world of giants.
>>
>>13744430
how?
>>
Escafuckinflowne
>>
>>13743691
Very specific criteria you have there. I'm not surprised that charts may fail you
The Giant Robo OVA may be close to what you're looking for.
I've heard Giant Gorg is close as well, although I haven't watched it

Almost all mecha shows have more than one mech, so there's not much I can tell you
>>
>>13743691
So... GATE, I guess, if you count military vehicles as mecha?

Generally the mech is part of the fantasy world and the normal person gets sent there to pilot it. Because, y'know, if they already had a mech then they're not really normal.

There's Knights and Magic, where mechs are common but the reincarnated main character is an insanely skilled pilot and engineer who can make them do impossible things.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.