[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUNDAM WING: CRYING WALTZ EPISODE II PREVIOUSLY ON GUNDMA WING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1618_124233.jpg (20KB, 295x289px) Image search: [Google]
1618_124233.jpg
20KB, 295x289px
GUNDAM WING: CRYING WALTZ EPISODE II

PREVIOUSLY ON GUNDMA WING CRYING WALTZ: TREAIZE ad the GLobin king jareth plot to fram heero for stolen of gundamn wing epyion mark II that was made to combat the rise of NEO-OZ. duo was teaching hte gospel and horny but wufei and quatre suspect foul play of heero framing so wufei bring duo bakc on the gundam detective force for one last edge.

MEANWHILE IN AUSTRALIA Max "Mad" Rockanatsky was driving to the ruins of sydney opera house to buy a new steering wheel. he got a call from furiosa on his messenger pidgeon that said "rofl ook at this shit" and it was a drawing and mad max wrote back "lol" while drtiving. "Oh shit" said mad max because post-apocalypse cop saw that he was speeding and was chasing him down. Mad max pull over to the side of the desert and said "What is the problem offider" and the [post-apocalypse cop said "It is of no worry, I am yhour police singing telegram, and the message is vengeance" and the cop took out gun but mad max ran him over. "I knew that my enemuies would one day be catch up with where I am... clearly I must evacuate!" say mad max so mad max fake own death by bail out of car and it hit a rock. MAX got out his CARRIER PIDGEON and he wrote "dear trowa: get me out of australia" and he sent the carrier pidgeon away. "The only rotation more necessary that gatling is wheels, and I still have a need for speed!" so he looked for a car.
>>
File: 1450934723846.png (195KB, 309x363px) Image search: [Google]
1450934723846.png
195KB, 309x363px
It's been a while since I've seen a wild Spoonbots appear.
>>
>>13742728
>The only rotation more necessary that gatling is wheels

yes
>>
File: mu94kwzQfn1r8uffzo2_500.gif (430KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
mu94kwzQfn1r8uffzo2_500.gif
430KB, 500x384px
>>13742728
Marry me, Johnny Spaceboots. You're such a successful writer!
>>
>>13742728
>"It is of no worry, I am yhour police singing telegram, and the message is vengeance"

I keked
>>
>>13742728
>Max "Mad" Rockanatsky
I laughed harder than I should have.
>>
>>13742728
>globin king jareth

too soon
>>
>>13742728

MEANWHILE GOBLIN KING JARETH was going station to station putting up wanted posters for heero. JERATH say "Yes, the world will say their final hello to the spaceboy when he is found by police!" and they both laugh again. "Yes, it will be soon enough that soon he will only be heero just for one day!" say treize and jareth chuckle and say "Yes, when the police say hello to the spaceboy, he and his babe with the power will be out of our troubles forever!" "I admire your evil scheme building skills jareth-sempai, I wish that one day I may see with such architects eyes!" "Yes, but soon we must depart temporarily to avoid suspicion of conspiracy, until then we will be strangers when we meet!" say jareth. TREIZE then went to the STORE for a GOURMET BAGEL. TOURIST CROWD treize snoot at them with disapprove of bad manners. "My european refinements fear for the day that such manners are all the time, I am afraid of young americans and their cultural takeover!" Jareth go back to the hideout and say "I wonder what's on the TVC-15" and he turn on Panasonic."Who is man they call buddha of suburbia!? WATCH NOW EYEWITNESS NEWS 5 ACTION CHANNEL!!! TYONIGH 8 CENTRAL FIVE" say dan rather. "That is enough sound and vision coming from the idiot box, it is time to go out on the town and enjoy my golden years!" Jareth got himself snazzed and became his bachelor swinging alias JOE LION and went to a bar. "I hunger for hte jungle fever" but then the jareth watch go off. "This is jareth, what have I told you about interrupting me and my african flight night!?" say jareth. "JAreth-sama, there is a complication! The GUNBOYS have suspect foul play and are investigating with their gundams!" say jareth henchpuppet. "Then there is no time to lose. Contact Treize and tell him we have a new dilemma to problem!" and JARETH turn to other henchmen and say "To the V2 schneider!" and so they went to jarth rocketship to pick up treize and battel the gundams.
>>
>>13743306

in w2oekrs
>>
File: lol-boss.png (388KB, 629x475px) Image search: [Google]
lol-boss.png
388KB, 629x475px
>It is of no worry, I am yhour police singing telegram, and the message is vengeance
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.