[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Underwater Gunpla Battle Systems If the plot of Try had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: underwater.png (452KB, 848x416px) Image search: [Google]
underwater.png
452KB, 848x416px
>Underwater Gunpla Battle Systems

If the plot of Try had followed this school, it would have been 100x better.
>>
File: underwater2.png (294KB, 850x408px) Image search: [Google]
underwater2.png
294KB, 850x408px
>>13742090
Instead they fucking jobbed.
>>
>they build up the aquatic team for many episodes
>all the buildup for a joke that isn't even funny and is a middle finger to anyone who likes aquatic MS

What was even the thought process?
>>
>>13742201
To show off how badass mlg the mc is. They amped up everything like the ez8 squad and the destiny, but instead they were filler/fodders for the shit that would later come
>>
Wasted potential, like almost everything in Try.
>>
>>13742220
>To show off how badass mlg the mc is
Right. Certainly not enough of this in this show.
>>
>>13742201
bro everyone knows those shitty aquatic mobile suits cant beat a real gundam
>>
>>13742090
>Underwater Gunpla Battle Systems
>it would have been 100x better
>100x better
literally retarded
it would be a fun idea, but a whole damn season about this team with their very limited units and possible tactics, you would watch them pull their own version of CHICKEN HOW ARE YOU every episode because they gotta get out of bad situations somehow.
>>
File: 1452059015405.jpg (559KB, 684x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1452059015405.jpg
559KB, 684x5000px
>you built all your gunpla for being put on a shelf for display
>fighting with plamo will never exist
Why live?
>>
>>13742393
It might one day, anon. I have hope. More like
>there will never be gunpla batoru without minmaxing or tryhard fighter-tier hax
>>
>>13742201
It was a joke about over-reliance on favourable terrain, and having no plan for if things don't favour you.

The moment they didn't get immediately accessible water they panicked and gave up.
>>
>>13742090
>See underwater battle system
>allows gunpla to use the entire pool as the arena
>Fumina in a diving suit for the 1st ED
>Hype built for crazy underwater battle where both gunpla and player are side by side

We get none of it it was all just a big tease for a joke...............
WHY???
>>
File: Fenice_self_destruction_2.jpg (33KB, 850x477px) Image search: [Google]
Fenice_self_destruction_2.jpg
33KB, 850x477px
While we're on the topic of why, why didn't Ricardo use the head vulcans on Fenice instead of going for a self destruct?
>>
>>13742090
You can say that for literally all the opponents.
>>
>>13742517
>"I can't be beaten by Chicken How're You!"
>Gets beaten by Chicken How're You

The rival Chicken User was even worse by comparsion.
>"I used all my techniques on him one after the other and they had no effect! I know, I'll use all my techniques on him one after the other and NOW they all hit! Yeah, Chicken How're You!"
>>
>>13742090
The aquatic MS team was a fucking stupid idea. They fucked themselves over with poor planning, they set up themselves lose the moment a ground or space field came up.
>>
>>13742538
>aquatic ms only work underwater
did you work on try?
>>
>>13742090
Try was great.
>>
File: 20140817164555b01.png (312KB, 527x379px) Image search: [Google]
20140817164555b01.png
312KB, 527x379px
>>13742090
they're stupid to think aquatic suits only works underwater.
>>
File: hygogg taticool.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
hygogg taticool.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>13742620
b-b-b-but
>>
>>13742516

>Vulcans
>Working against a named character (and a major rival to boot)

laughingsunriseexecutives.gif that shit only works against grunts
>>
>>13742769
They worked in that fight against the protagonists.
>>
>>13742769
Vulcans are fucking awesome in Build Fighters.

Reiji uses them more in any random fight than most Gundam pilots do in their entire series.
>>
>>13742787

That's because most Gundam series vulcans usually don't do much (except the time in CCA when it was used to actually shoot down Geara Dogas in separate occasions) while in BF it was used to shoot down missiles (?), Sei switched to paint rounds to deal with clear funnels, and other things
>>
>>13742090
It would have been like Free! but with robots.
>>
>>13742769
Destroyed Gundam Spiegel
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.