[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so the first game in this series is pretty fuckin' bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

so the first game in this series is pretty fuckin' bad

should I just skip it and play the second one?
>>
>he fell for the Kojima meme
>>
Sure If you're going to be such a whiny bitch about it.
>>
>>13740626
Remembering that Kojima didn't really do much except slap his name on the games the whole "kojima meme" people who don't understand what a meme is keep using doesn't really apply to this franchise.

Yeah, first game was pretty terribad, probably in part due to being a really early PS2 game, but the second one is a genuinely great game. My favorite game on the PS2 in fact.
>>
>>13740621
You can understand the greatness of the "second runner" only if you play through ZoE 1 anon. Also 1 was cool, just Leo is a whiny son of a bitch but meh, deal with it.

>dingo egret turned me gay
>>
>>13740621
I wouldn't say it's bad but it's pretty mediocre especially compared to ZoE 2. At least it's only like three hours so it ends before you start to get really sick of it.
>>
>>13740621
The second game isn't that great either 2bh
>>
Just play it, the game is very short anyway.
>>
>>13740637
It helps that you can just skip the first game and you probably won't feel too lost. Heck, didn't ZOE 2 have more sales on PSN?
>>
>>13740621

The first game is like 2 hours long and is mediocre. ZOE2 is a huge difference and much better.
>>
File: zoneoftheendersdolores.jpg (1MB, 1683x1516px) Image search: [Google]
zoneoftheendersdolores.jpg
1MB, 1683x1516px
>>13740621
You should watch the animes
>>
I actually like the first game more overall. The second has a lot of cool stuff, but a lot of annoying minigames as well.
>>
>>13740801
>Leo is a whiny son of a bitch but meh
he gets developed by the end of the 1st and the second though, gets a tight OF and his waifu
>>
>>13741277
This
>>
It's 5 hours long. It's a bit of a chore, but just keep going through. ZoE2 is eons better.
>>
>>13740621
Just play it, it's not too long, and the ending is great and will make ZOE2 that much better

also watch the anime OVA and series
>>
>>13742712
Vic Viper isn't an Orbital Frame, it's more like a LEV/OF hybrid.

Still ridiculously fucking strong though.
>>
Is this the same little bitch that asked this question last week? YOU EXPECTIN A DIFFERENT ANSWER? PLAY THE FUCKIN ROBOT GAME JESUS
>>
>>13740621
it's good but short, also follows 078 plot.
>>
>>13741104
I got super sick of it after like an hour and a half, and it's more like five

>>13743899
the ending is not great
>>
Seriously just play the fucking game. Granted the second runner was better, but it's not like I didn't enjoy the first. Plus "Kiss Me Sunlight" is a great song and I really enjoyed the story.
>>
>>13740621
100% completion of ZoE1 my first time through took me five hours. You can get through it.
>>
did everyone forget about this one?
>>
>>13749805
No one played that one.
>>
>>13750054
I played the shit out of that one about a decade before I played either of the others. It was fun, though the IAS is silly broken and otherwise it's a poor man's SRW.
>>
>>13750111
I'm playing it currently.
Am I shit or is evading with IAS impossible?
It's frustrating because I can attack all too well with IAS.
>>
>>13750121
The trick is to do circles, but change your rotation every so often.
>>
>>13750121
Make big, wide circles around the edges of the screen and you should be able to dodge just about everything short of 100%. You can sometimes dodge 100%, but it's rough.
>>
>>13750111
All of these statements are true.
>>
>>13740621
No. The first game is pretty important for plot, and it's only like five hours. Just play it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.