[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was pic related any good? I missed the initial release and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: cover_large.jpg (196KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
cover_large.jpg
196KB, 600x534px
So was pic related any good? I missed the initial release and didn't pay any attention the discussion.
>>
Do you like robots? Do you like customization with your robots? Do you like earmuffs? Then you'll fucking love this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCV_aqyW2ZM
>>
It's the closest thing to Custom Robo we'll ever get again. It's basically Custom Robo with a watered down version of Gundam Extreme Vs. for battles.
>>
It's good for what it is, but the fact that you need to wait like 3 seconds when a robot goes down and all the scripted fights in the story really puts a damper on gameplay.
>>
Is it worth fighting any of the people through out the areas you travel? I only ask because there's so many of you can battle but the rewards seem minuscule at best.
>>
>>13739876

Money will be needed if you want to start buying Capsules for the cool armor sets. Not sure if it's the best way to get money, but grinding for medals seems to work for me given where I'm at.
>>
Is there online play for this? I imagine I'll get bored pretty quickly fighting against exploitable AIs.
>>
>>13743123
those exploitable AIs become outright impossible later on as the computer cheats HARDCORE.

also, no online multiplayer, and that's a real shame too because I know a lot of people that that ONE thing is what killed the game for them and didn't even buy it.
>>
I remember liking this game, but it being super easy.

I got some of the best parts and weapons within the first 12 hours.
>>
>>13743232
bullshit. maybe in the main storyline, but the INSTANT you start doing the ranking battles, the game turns into a gauntlet of misery and pain as you endure some of the most badly designed Fake Difficulty ever.

and then you have to do the Under-Ranking Battles. which are flat-out IMPOSSIBLE with AIs.
>>
>>13743250

Thank god I never got that far because I was super bored with the game due to how fucking easy it was.
>>
>>13744433
the difficulty of this game is janky as fuck.

it's too easy until you start ranking battle, then suddenly spikes to difficult as it becomes VERY apparent that you need to use TG parts that give specific speed boosts to your build.

and then you hit S+ and the game starts flat-out cheating.

then you reach the under-ranking battles and it just decides "Fuck it. if you're playing alone, you lose."
>>
File: 1441472830189.jpg (171KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441472830189.jpg
171KB, 800x600px
>>13739614
This is why the second game needs to get localized. Fixed the downtime issue and made the gameplay overall faster.

>>13744447
Personally I thought the difficulty was just right when I decided to not use healing items.
>>
>>13744649
Is the text more readable in W Super Custom? I'm playing Baku Boost right now and the tiny kanji and kana is a total pain.
>>
>>13744649
Percival and Crusader best
>>
File: top_0010 (3).jpg (39KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
top_0010 (3).jpg
39KB, 400x240px
>>13744658
Are you playing on a regular 3DS? I'm on a N3DSXL. Didn't have that much issue with the font but you know how it is with the 3DS resolution being kind of tiny.

>>13744667
In general the franchise has some kickass design. My personal favorites are the Swan and Freya.
>>
>>13744681
non-XL N3DS
>>
File: top_0001 (3).png (142KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
top_0001 (3).png
142KB, 400x240px
>>13744687
Then no, as far as I can tell the font is the same.
>>
>>13739573
Don't forget Megaman Battle Network's Navi Customizer
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.